The Movie Room Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes..." She gasped into my mouth between kisses, grinding harder into my now fully engorged cock.

"God Jess... This is insane." I was gasping for breath now, there no measure to explain how bad I wanted my sister. All the nervousness and excitement that built until this point, was breaking me apart, all the emotions of the previous weeks pouring out in our kisses and caresses. I was drunk with passion and excitement for my sister.

Her shirt was bunched up under her breasts as she lay flat on me, and I had pulled it from her back almost to her neck so I could touch her bare skin wherever I wanted. Jess's hands were roaming around my neck and hair, occasionally pulling my hand up to her face and kissing the back of it before letting go again. Jess arched her back when I kissed as low as I could, almost to her nipples, as far as my face would reach, causing her to sit up. She took my hands and put them under her shirt, and I felt her breasts for the first time. They were the perfect size for me, by far the nicest I've ever felt. They had a tear drop shape, soft, and had a perfect amount of hang. I tried to sit up with her, but the way she was laying on my chest, it really didn't not allow for that. She put her hands on my chest and pushed me back, guiding my actions and taking control. I have to admit, I really liked it when Jess took control.

"Do you like them?" She asked, surprising me by pulling the shirt over her head in one swift motion, throwing it on the bed behind her.

Her breasts really were spectacular. I originally thought they were a medium to large B-cup, but it was obvious these were a full C, easily. She had dark nipples, and even in the dark I could see feint tan lines, which added to the allure and danger of seeing my sister's beautiful tits for the first time. I ran my thumbs over the smooth nipples, and they hardened instantly under my touch, and she exhaled deeply, allowing herself a deep shudder. I could feel her body vibrating as I touched her, which in turn was vibrating my entire groin. I could feel the familiar feeling in my balls, the tingle of impending orgasm. The pace of our grinding was quickening, becoming more erratic. We both needed release.

"They're perfect Jess. You're amazing." I tried to sit up again.

"You want to suck them don't you. You want to kiss my tits."

I nodded. "Yes."

"Tell me."

"I want to suck your tits."

She smiled and threw her head back, hair covering her face. Her mouth was open, she was gasping now.

"Say you want to kiss your sisters' tits. Say it Chris." She whispered to the air above her, breathing heavily.

I groaned and she sat back hard on to my cock, grinding hard.

"I want to kiss my sisters amazing tits. I want to suck and lick them so bad. Please. You're going to make me cum Jess."

She backed up and allowed me room to sit up properly, my face coming in line with her beautiful breasts. Her hands went behind my head, pulling me in to the right nipple, smothering me in her chest. I took the whole nipple in to my mouth, sucking in the entire areola, and then switching over to the other breast. Jess held her breast out to me, feeding it to me, squeaking as I lightly bit the nipple, as I sucked it harder than I normally would. I had one hand on her other breast, and she was feeding me the other, alternating breasts. I took my free hand and pulled at the waist of her shorts, pulling them out and away from her body, she felt me do it and looked down to see what I was doing. She leaned down to kiss me, and I met her halfway. Our kisses were deep and frantic, saliva smearing our lips, sucking noises filling the air, as her grinding on my cock picked up speed and pressure.

"Chrissss.." She whispered in my ear between kisses. "Don't stop, I think I'm going to cum."

She was shaking now; my touch was causing her whole body to squirm and spasm more frantically. I could feel my balls tighten as she spoke, and I knew I was close as well. I continued to feast on her breasts, switching from one to the other, trying to give them both attention they deserved.

"Jess, I'm going to cum too."

She interlocked her fingers behind my head and pulled me harder to her tits as she rocked back and forth with a firmer, locked in pace. She started to shake slightly, and her chest was swelling as she took large, deep breaths. I could feel her legs clamp down on me as the first surges of her orgasm moved through her body, her arms pulled her grip tighter around me had and squeezed me impossibly hard between her breasts, where I kissed, sucked, and licked. I groaned as I felt the first spurts of my own orgasm approaching, the tingling ache spread over my balls and soon enough I felt wave after wave of electricity between us, my cock emptying my balls contents into my boxers. Some of the fluid was escaping the hole on the front, smearing on our crotches and we continued to thrust into each other, sliding back and forth. The entire font of her shorts was wet with her own arousal, and now it was mixed with my own. The smell of sex in the air was thick and musty, intoxicating. I loved her scent, I wanted more of it.

"Jesus Chris." Jess said as she started to slow down movements. "Chris, oh my God... Chris."

I didn't want to talk; I was fully out of breath. I tried to lift myself up to kiss Jess, but she put both hands on my neck and pushed me back down on the bed forcefully. She followed me down to the bed, and kissed me with such passion and force, I had no idea where my mouth started and hers ended, we were as one. There was so much emotion and release in those kisses, that time seemed to stand still. I do not know how long we made out for, it could have ten minutes or an hour, but when we finally started to slow and pull away, there was still intense passion and electricity in the air I could not describe. I felt like I could have gone on kissing her for hours, possibly days. We touched our faces, and arms, our hair, just quietly caressing each other without talking, looking into each other eyes, constantly in some form of intimate contact. We kissed lightly a few times, but nothing too out of hand, and eventually Jess fell asleep in my arms.

I reached over and set the alarm for early in the morning, to wake us up and get her back in to her own room before her friends and our parents woke up. I considered waking up to change and get the mess cleaned up in my boxers, but it didn't really bother me that much, and I wanted to be as close to Jess as I could. I tried to move as little as possible, turned slightly, and kissed her forehead lightly as not to wake her.

"I love you Jess." I whispered to her as she slept.

Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning alone. I could hear commotion in the house, mainly in the kitchen; pans clanging and the smell of bacon cooking. I yawned and stretched and looked over to where Jess slept on me the night before. I could still smell her perfume and faint arousal on my clothes and the sheets. There were a few things I had to do before I ran out the door to eat, like take a shower, and throw my boxers and sheets in the washer before anyone could get to them. I took a few minutes before I got out of bed looking out the window and replaying the happenings of last night in my head, every touch and kiss, the raw emotions and longing of those moments. I could still feel Jess' lips on my skin, her hand on my neck and chest, her grinding and undulating... everything was so fresh. I sat up in bed and gathered up all the sheets and found some clean clothes for myself to bring to the shower. I already had an erection just thinking about what transpired the night previous, so I took a second and started my computer, and did some sit-ups and pushups on the floor while I waited for it to boot up. A few minutes later I tip-toed to the bathroom and took a shower and shaved, and for the first time in a long time, tossed some gel in my hair and styled it. The whole morning felt so free and unrestricted of stress, unlike most Sundays in recent memory. I left the bathroom with a smile on my face, to see my mother looking back at me from the in front of the stove in the kitchen.

"Morning sleepy head."

"Morning Mom."

"Sleep well?"

"Like a log."

She turned back to the stove and moved some potatoes around in a skillet.

"That's good, it's been a rough few weeks for you."

"Yeah." I agreed.

I ate a piece of bacon off the paper towels on the kitchen island, accepted my motherly scolding for eating the bacon and walked out through the sliders and out to the pool deck. Jess and the girls were all sunbathing on lounge chairs, face down, wearing bikinis. I could immediately tell Jess and Brandy apart from the bunch as they were tanner, and had tighter, rounder asses. I sat on at the table next to the pool and cleared my throat. Becca turned around first, taking her sunglasses off and smiling.

"Good morning Chris. Watching us long?"

I half-smiled in return. "Nope, just got out here. I just woke up. How long you guys been awake?"

"Not long. Jess woke us up when she turned the shower on early this morning, but we managed to fall back asleep."

Jess obviously took a shower after our little interlude last night, she must have woke up long before the alarm went off.

"Oh. Well, that's good."

Jess and Brandy were turning over now to join the conversation, Jess wearing the same bathing suit she wore when we went swimming the other day, the straps on her shoulders pulled down she could tan areas that normally would not get as much sun, like the tops of her breasts. Brandy's suit was in the same configuration, showing the top quarter of her shiny oiled up tits. Jess spoke first, drawing my eyes away from Brandy's chest. Well, if I was caught looking, might as well own it.

"Like what you see Chris?" Jess said, as I turned my eyes to her. I briefly looked away from everyone and looked towards the ground, slightly embarrassed.

"Ummm.. honestly?"

"Yes, honestly."

Brandy laughed and adjusted her sunglasses to look at me over the top of them.

"Of course, I see three good looking girls in their bikinis. What else am I supposed to say?"

Becca turned back over as Brandy and Jess looked at each other, leaned and whispered a few words which obviously made them laugh. I did not know if I was part of the joke or the butt of the joke, so I decided to break up the monotony.

"I'm going inside to eat then go for a run. I'll see you guys later on I guess."

"Okay, see you later Chrissssss." The way Brandy said my name was cute, but also mildly annoying.

Jess stood up quickly, her towel falling to the ground.

"I'll go on that run with you, if you want company."

"Of course. I'll wait for you."

She smiled, and my heart skipped a beat. I tried to not be too obvious about my obsession with my sister, so I resisted scanning her body with my eyes, and lingering too long without saying anything. I just nodded and walked back inside and ate quietly at the island in the kitchen, while the girls walked around me talking, helping themselves to breakfast. My mom was in her element, she loved to please people, cook, and be part of the conversation. The girls were going to leave and go to the mall, Jess said she would catch up with them later after her run if she had time. Everyone made their arrangements to leave, and Jess and I were the last ones sitting at the bar facing the kitchen.

"How about that run?" She smiled at me, her white teeth flashing. She was wearing no makeup, but her skin was flawless.

"The run. Yeah, let's go."

Jess laughed. "Something distracting you?"

"Yeah, you could say that."

"Maybe the run will keep you focused." She offered.

I exhaled. "God I sure hope so."

"Come on, let's go before it get's too hot outside."

Jess and I ran a few times around the block and made it to the park down the street and decided to take a break on our normal break spot on the bench in front of the school. We were both panting, and shared a bottle of water, silent for the most part. It was only a matter of time before I spoke up.

"Last night was something."

Jess turned my way and wiped her face, the smile was already there, cutting right through me.

"It was amazing is what it was. I can't stop thinking about it."

"Same. I've replaying it in my mind since we woke up."

Jess nodded and rubbed her arms with her hands, in a self-embrace and closed her eyes slightly. "I can still fell your hands on me."

The hair stood up on the back of my neck, and my heart pounded in my chest when she said it. I could picture my hands rubbing over her breasts, her tummy, the skin on her neck and back. Unfortunately the tickle of impending doom was ever present, nagging at the back of my mind.

"Last night was incredible Jess."

"I agree. What you did to me last night..." She exhaled deeply, "...Easily the top five experiences in my life."

I moved closer to her, and put my hand on the back of the bench behind her.

"You mean that? Top five is high praise."

"Yes, holy shit Chris, yes." She smiled at me, and turned her head to the road, and watched the cars drive by.

I was a fan of public displays of affection, and showing affection in general, but something stopped me from doing it right then, like someone we know might be driving by, or may see us. Jess could sense me tense up, as I moved my arm away and moved further down the bench.

"Trying to get away from me?

"No, it's just, I don't want people to get the wrong idea."

"Let them look." She stated, matter-of-factly.

"What if they know us?"

Her lips thinned into a line, and she continued to look forward at the street.

"I don't care if they know."

I shook my head. "You have to care Jess. It's wrong."

She shocked me by turning to me quickly, so fast I sat up straight in surprise.

"Are you ashamed of me Chris?"

"No Jess! I would never be ashamed. But, if people found out, they would tell our parents, our friends. It could get out at school or potential jobs."

She nodded, accepting what I said and turned back to the road to watch the cars. I handed her the bottle of water, and she absently took if from me, but didn't take a drink. I could see she was thinking.

"It would be hard for us to be together."

I nodded agreement, and she continued to speak.

"People couldn't find out. We would have to keep it a secret. No one could know."

I shuffled my feet and tapped her on the leg with my foot.

"I don't think it would ever work out, but I can't deny how I feel for you, it's all I'm thinking about. It's crazy. We're crazy."

"My heart doesn't feel like it's that bold of a move Chris. My heart does not know the difference. I know what we feel is real."

"I feel it too. It's scaring me."

Jess wiped her eyes, and we sat in silence for a while, passing the water bottle back and forth.

"Well Chris, what should we do? I don't know what to do anymore. I want to let myself fall in love with you and spend every second with you, doing whatever couples do. I want to make love..." She sniffed, "...And be loved, and do everything girlfriends and boyfriends do. I don't want anything or anyone else."

I felt like my heart was going to burst right out of my shirt, and I could feel the tell-tale signs of nervous inducing vomit boiling up in my throat. I was absolutely sick, and I wanted to do what was right and not hurt anyone, and that was impossible. Jess knew it too. It was almost too much to bear, and I felt short of breath, and held my stomach and bent over, grabbing my knees.

"Jess I want all those things too, trust me. I want you more than you know, you make me feel whole again, like nothing is wrong in the world. I would be sick without you." I took a second to breath and pick my words. Waves of nausea pulsed through my temples, but I pushed it aside, angry with myself.

"I know you are going to camp at the end of the next week, and you will be gone for two weeks. I've seen it on the calendar, and I've been dreading it. I don't know what I would do without you. I am so worried that you will go and everything that happened will be erased. I do not want to be in the dark anymore. I want to be with you, but I know with life, parents, work, school... everything, that it would be almost impossible."

Jess nodded, slapped her legs, and stood up. I was so worried I said the wrong thing, and her next statements confirmed that very notion.

"So that's it then? We don't do anything about this? Are you ready to give up so fast?" She looked like she was shaking. I could see tears I the corner of her eyes.

She was staring down at me, and I averted my eyes in an effort to avoid the shame that flooded my mind and from the knowing eyes of Jess. I loved Jess, she had to know, but I know this could never work out even in my wildest dreams. I never meant for this run to turn a reality check, that's for sure.

"No, I don't want to give up on anything, but I don't see how this would work out long term."

She walked about ten steps away and turned around, throwing her hands in the air.

"So that's it then? Did you even love me?"

"Stop, Jess, please."

She walked quickly up to me with her hands spread, and motioned for me to hold them, so I did. I looked around to see if we had an audience, and the coast was clear for the moment.

"Tell me you don't love me, and I'll leave, and we can be done here and forget about what happened."

"Jess... fuck." I swore in frustration.

She stomped her feet and squeezed my hands tightly.

"Tell me."

"I can't, you know I can't."

"I'm falling in love with you Chris. I feel it. If we have to be apart for you to miss me and love me back the way that I love you, then so be it. I'm ready to make that sacrifice even if you're not. You can't have your cake and eat it too."

Jess was ready to take this relationship to the next level no matter what the situation was, with little regard of who knew, the people it could hurt, and the lies we would have to tell. As much as I loved Jess, and how much it was killing me inside, I felt like hurting people for the sake of our selfish love was too much to put on me, no matter what the prize was. Jess was the biggest prize in the world, the ultimate gift, and I thought deep down that I was not worthy of her love in any facet, that there had to be someone better out there than me. Depressed, lowly, not getting accepted to a good school... me. I looked towards my feet and let go of her hands and didn't bother looking back up. I know she was gone the moment I let her hands go, as much as she tried to convince me she wanted me, I still found a way to let my worries get in the way of my potential happiness.

For the next fifteen minutes, I put my head in my hands, and I wept.

I did eventually make it back home, walking slowly and taking my time, letting some of the emotion drain out of me. I saw our car was gone from the driveway, so it was safe to assume that Jess left for the mall to be with her friends. I'm sure she needed time away to decompress, mull things over, think things through without me in her face as a constant reminder of failed love. I felt like a gray piece of soft clay, numb, colorless, lifeless, and bland. The events of last night were just a memory now, the kiss in the movie room, all the time we spent together seemed incredibly distant now. I would do anything to take back what I said and make amends with her. Just going back to being brother and sister that got along amazingly was wishful thinking at this point. I did this, and I must live with it.

I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling, limp. An hour went by, and another. I missed her so much. The phone never rang, and the computer never beeped. The house was silent, but my mind was frantically racing around, weighing options, thinking out scenarios where everything was going to be fine. Eventually I moved the depression in to the movie room, put in a VHS tape of Buckaroo Banzai, and tuned out the world. I did fall asleep a few times, but there was no telling how long I laid on the couch in the movie room. It must be night out by now, I thought to myself. I felt the familiar pains of hunger and need to take a bathroom break, but I ignored them both and exited the movie room to see if Jess had come home. I saw the blinking light on the answering machine, so I clicked the white button next to the cordless phone and listened. It was Jess.