The Movie Room Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't steal her away yet Chris, we are going to go out to dinner."

My Dad smiled. "Jess gets to pick. She can tell us all about camp and the anything new she learned."

Jess smiled. "I want tacos Dad, you know that."

My mom had a look on her face that explained it all, Jess always wanted tacos.

I spoke up. "Tortilla Flats then?"

Jess clapped and bent over grabbing her bags.

"Yes! I love Tortilla Flats! I'm going to get in the shower now and change."

My mom groaned and turned around, walking back to her room which made my Dad smile before he started following her.

The family went I separate direction sin preparation to head out. I was already set to go, so just went to my room for a second while everyone did their thing. I opened the door and closed it behind me and immediately got the wind knocked out of me. I landed on the floor on my back, and Jess jumped on top of me, pinning my legs down with her knees. She was smiling, her eyes wild, hair coming out of her ponytail. I had zero time to react to what was going on as she kissed me so hard the back of my head hurt. My arms snapped around her neck, pulling her in to me, crushing her against my chest, and forcing her flat on top of me, her whole weight bearing down. She moaned into my mouth as our tongues swirled around and our hands connected. I sucked her bottom lip in, biting it softly. After about ten seconds, she pulled away.

"I had to do that." She smirked.

"I'm glad you did."

"Really?"

"You have no idea. I missed you so much."

"I was hoping you would say that. I was dying inside Chris, I missed you so much it hurt."

She started kissing my face, eyes, and neck, still talking.

"You don't ever do that again. You hear me? You asshole..." More kisses, both tender and firm, all over my neck and face ensued.

"I love you." I said it before I even realized that I did.

She stopped and sat up slowly, her eyes shifting from my left and right eyes, staring at me. Then without warning, punched me in the chest.

"Hey! What was that for!" I rubbed where she hit me, and then she punched my shoulder next.

"Ow! Jess! Stop!"

"The first one was for making me miserable before I left for camp."

"And the second one?"

"The second one was for not kissing me before I left."

I laughed and we kissed briefly.

"I love you too Chris."

I reached up her sides to tickle her, and we ended up back in a heap, kissing and laughing. It felt so good to have Jess back home and, in my life, once again. Whatever dumb scenario I had cooked up quickly went off script. Only a few moments went by, and we had to separate, Jess still had to take a shower and dress, and I had to wait until the tent in my pants dissipated. We kissed a few more times in the doorway before she slipped out and went to get ready. When she came out of her room, she whistled at me from the hallway, twirling around and showing off her legs in the sundress she bought at the mall. There was no denying it, my sister was insanely hot, especially in that dress.

Dinner was amazing. We went to the restaurant, and talked, my parents taking over most of the conversation, asking her how camp was, her coach, her friends, and the trip back. We laughed and ate, had dessert, and Mom even allowed Jess to order a margarita, and they didn't even check her ID. Multiple times during dinner, Jess ran her foot up my leg from across the table and looked at me, sipping her drink. Her hair was down, her eyes had some light makeup on them; the overall look was surprisingly very alluring. Everything about my sister exuded sex appeal; from her blue painted toes, all the way to up to her full inviting lips. The spell she cast on me was absolute. Whatever I had planned to say or do was throw out the window.

We went back to the house, and Jess was summoned to the living room to answer more questions about her trip, and I heard some laughing. I clicked on my computer to check some messages and put some sweatpants on and my old Mossimo T-shirt. After what seemed like forever, I heard a light tapping on the door.

"Come in."

Jess walked in, beautiful even in her normal sleepwear. One huge difference, however, was that she was not wearing shorts at all, just a long sleep shirt that went down to about mid-thigh. I pried my gaze from her legs and up to her face, where she was looking at me, biting her lip and closed the door behind her. She curled her finger in a 'come hither' gesture, and walked to the bed, not saying a word, crawling on all fours up the headboard. Her smooth tan ass cheeks peaked out from the bottom of the shirt as she did this, and I felt my cock instantly harden, my boxers much tighter than before. She turned around and sit down, putting a pillow between her legs, meeting my eyes.

"Come here Chris."

I felt like I was in a trance. The all too natural feeling of the thudding in my chest returned fresh excitement, filling my lungs. I got up from my chair and walked to the bed, sitting down next to her.

"Lay your head down." She said, gesturing to the pillow between her legs.

I did as she asked, laying on my back between her legs, my head on the pillow. The top of my head was almost touching her belly, and from this vantage I could see the swell of the bottom of her breasts through her shirt. I sighed and put my hands on her knees, rubbing up and down her legs.

"This feels nice." I murmured. I looked up, and she started running her fingers through my hair, digging her nails in to my scalp. Her eyes were closed.

"Mmmm. Yeah, this does feel good." She lifted her legs slightly so I could feel down her calves.

We sat in silence for a while, both of our eyes closed, just enjoying the closeness, touching each other slowly, caressing, loving. The only sound that could be heard was the occasional moan or sigh, the moving of a sheet. Finally, she spoke while she was touching my face lightly.

"Did you miss me Chris?"

My heart picked up its pace briefly. I loved when we had this intimate talks.

"Yes."

"How much?"

"So much. I missed you every day."

"I thought about you too. Every day."

She almost whispering now, just I could hear her. I turned on my side so I could see her upper thigh, and wrapped my arms around her leg, softly kissing her tan skin. She made a sigh, and I could feel her body tense slightly.

"What did you miss about me?"

I continued mouth her soft upper thigh and between kisses, told her what she wanted to hear, and what I waited two weeks to say.

"I missed your smile, your soft skin, your smell..." I kissed higher up her thigh. "...Your hair, the way you smirk when you're up to something, the way you dress...", another kiss. "...the way you talk to me and touch me. Everything. I missed it all."

She was pulling on my head now as I spoke and kissed up her leg to where the pillow met the edge of her panties. There was no stopping where I was going, and I took the pillow away from between Jess' legs, which made her gasp and open her eyes, looking down at me. I could feel the rush of blood flow into my cock, swelling it right away as I saw her panty covered sex, the cream down the middle outlining her pussy. I didn't wait for her to respond, I just kept talking, and kissing her legs in a wide circle, all the way back to the edge of her panties.

"Do you know how hot you are? I want you so bad Jess."

She was putting pressure on the back of my head now, drawing me closer to her. I kissed closer to the center of her panties, and I thought I could see moisture seeping through.

"Let me taste you Jess. Please. I need to taste you."

She groaned with pleasure and touched herself lightly over her panties, indicating she wanted them off.

"No. Leave them on. I want them on."

She lightly moaned again, as I kissed the edge of her panties at the juncture of her pussy. I made two or three passes before my mouth finally met the fabric separating my mouth from her pussy. I could smell her musky arousal; it was thick around me and was making me intoxicated with her scent. I was fully hard now, almost painfully hard.

"Please... Chris, please. Please lick me. I need you."

I had her so turned on, kissing the dampness of the bottom of her panties, occasionally stopping to lick the sides of her pussy. I finally used my hand to peel the panties from one side, exposing her small, pink pussy. It was perfectly shaved and lightly tan, with a string of wetness from the bottom of her folds displaying her desire for me. I moved her panties to the side fully and dipped my finger in to her wetness, running it up and down, which made Jess shake and gasp softly as I did so. Her hands were gripping the sheets now, causing her shirt to drop over my face and covered her pussy. She opened her eyes and looked down at me, inches from her pussy.

"Little help here?" I asked, smiling.

She nodded, and deftly lifted her night shirt off, exposing her breasts to me and the chill air. Her nipples were so rigid, and her chest was heaving; Jess' eyes were fully locked on me now, waiting for my next move.

Without any waiting, and knowing she was watching me, I stuck my tongue out and ran it all the way from the bottom of her slit to the top of her clit, and back down again slowly. She tasted amazing, like the sweetest honey, and musky like pure sex. Her fingers snapped to the back of my head to hold me in place when I got to her clit, and I took that as a cue to stop right there and lick all around her clit. I took my time, using my other hand to slowly finger her and spread her folds open for me to explore her pussy properly. Only a few minutes went by, and I could feel a surge of wetness around my hand and mouth.

"I'm going to cum Chris, don't stop. Please don't stop."

I moved my mouth a tongue a little faster, attacking the very center of her clit, sucking on it and releasing it, alternating techniques the best I knew how. It must have been working, because about thirty seconds later, he legs began to quake, and gently started squeezing my head and hands.

"Don't stop. Don't stop." She was mumbling something else, but I couldn't make it out.

"What are you doing to me. God. I'm cumming. Don't stooopppp."

Her legs around my head were like a vice grip suddenly, trapping my mouth to her pussy. Her whole body shook as she rode out the waves of her orgasm. I could feel the wetness of her nectar around my hand and face, and I did my best to lick and get as much in my mouth as possible. I did so slowly, and backed off her clit as I did so, letting her come down from her orgasm as gently as possible. She was breathing heavily still, but the tremors had subsided. I looked up and watched her chest rise and fall. She had one hand was on her breast squeezing it, the other one on the back of my head. Her cheeks were flush, and the entire room smelled of sex. Finally, she spoke.

"That was amazing Chris. I've never cum so hard. Seriously. Look at me, I'm so wet, I'm a mess."

"I tried."

She laughed and exhaled deeply. "Well, you did a good job, trust me."

Jess pulled me up to her by my chin and kissed me deeply. I still had her juices on my face, but it not deter her at all from shoving her tongue in my mouth, reaching down, and grabbing my cock through my sweatpants for the first time. I groaned into her mouth as she did so, and my arm that was holding me up in front of her began to shake.

"Oh Chris. You need some release don't you."

I nodded between kisses. "Yes."

"Did you masturbate thinking about me when you were gone?"

"Yes."

"How many times?" She was reaching in my sweatpants now, to touch my bare cock, sliding her hand up and down it's length.

"Everyday."

She moaned to herself, and licked her lips, then licked my lips.

"Do you want me to lick you?"

I almost couldn't take it, I felt like I was going to explode in her hand right then. Between going down on her, the time away, and kiss in my room previously, I was going erupt.

"Jess... I don't know if I'm going to last that long."

She took that as her cue, and flipped me over on my back, never breaking contact with my cock, and pulled my sweatpants down, looking at my engorged cock for the first time.

"I've always wanted to taste you. You have no idea."

There was no stalling, no beating around the bush. She took half my length in her mouth, and came back up again, locking eyes on me. She licked all around the head and slit, licking off the pre-cum that had formed there, smiling, then right back down to half length again. I put my hand in her hair to move it out of the way, and Jess sucked up and down quickly, squeezing me with her free hand, her other hand on my balls touching and caressing them. Right away I could feel the orgasm churn in my balls and knew I would not last.

"I'm going to cum Jess."

"Mmm hmm." She moaned around my cock.

I put both my hands on the back of her head and slowed her down as I felt the first spurts of my orgasm, cumming in to her sweet, tight mouth. I groaned loudly and opened my eyes, as I watched as she swallowed gush and gush of my semen as it flowed into her waiting mouth, she took her time now, licking me clean and running her tongue all the way down to my balls and back again until I was soft. She squeezed me one final time, licking the bead of cum from the tip of my cock-slit, and licked her lips, looking at me once again.

"You taste amazing."

"Holy shit Jess. That was incredible."

"I'm glad you liked it." She laughed, moving back up on to the bed with me. "I was just returning the favor."

"You didn't have to."

"Are you kidding? I wanted to do that for weeks. Try and stop me, I'm going to be doing that all the time."

We kissed slowly and passionately, soft and gentle for a few minutes. I could taste myself, but it was not a bad flavor at all, and didn't mind. The mix of our juices on our faces seemed just fine to me, and I loved how we tasted together as one. I touched her breasts lightly, running my fingers down her belly, watching the reflection of the light of the moon outside the window play shadows over her skin.

"Penny for your thoughts." She whispered, kissing my neck.

I sighed. "I was just thinking how perfect this is. You and me."

"I was just thinking the same thing."

"I'm so happy. You make me happy."

Jess cooed into my neck and snuggled closer, throwing her leg over and getting comfortable. I pulled the duvet cover over both of us and tucked it behind her head and around her shoulders, locking us in with the warmth.

"You make me happy too Chris."

Everything was still. I touched her bare skin lightly under the blanket and held her until I heard her breathing change to indicate she was fast asleep. I watched her in her peaceful slumber for a few more minutes before I drifted off as well.