The Movie Room Pt. 02

Story Info
Jess and Chris explore their feelings for each other.
14.5k words
4.48
19.6k
72

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are fictional and are over the age of 18. The setting is Summer 1994 Burlington Vermont. This is a slow burn story, because that's how I wrote it. If you want to get straight to the sex, read something else. Author's note: This is a continuation from The Movie Room -- Part 1. Notes, Q&A, and news of upcoming stories will be available by checking out my profile. You keep liking, rating and comments on these stories, and I'll keep cranking them out. I wrote this story in a few hours; I'll further proof read and edit in the future, time permitted.

Chapter 5

If my brain was a Television, it was only tuned in to one channel: Jess.

It had been an hour since I had slammed Jess against the movie room door, my hands up her skirt, suspending her in the air with both my hands under her ass, exploring her mouth and breasts with my own lips and tongue. The hour we were away from each other felt like only a few minutes had passed, and time was standing still, at least for me. Everything tingled. My face was still hot where she grabbed me by the neck and gripped me tight, I could still smell her scent on me, her arousal and Bath & Bodyworks perfume. Every attempt to change my thought process to something else was absolutely doomed to come right back around, thinking of my beautiful sister, her hair, long tan legs, her perfect smile. I had it bad, and I knew it.

I could hear the girls laughing from time to time outside the movie room, and I wondered if Jess was in the same state as me. We didn't have much time at all to talk about what happened, to explore the benefits or consequences of the situation. It had just happened... so quickly. I willed it to happen, and I wanted to do something crazy that I knew we both wanted. Her mix of alcohol and my sudden anger manifested it, but they were suppressed feelings we both knew were there for quite a while now. My guts were tearing themselves apart with nervousness, of what we had done, and what we still might do. I'm not an overly religious person, but deep down inside, in a far away place in the back of my mind, I know that kissing and touching your sister a certain way is wrong, and that having certain feelings of affection for your sister is wrong, and any of these actions could damn me to hell. I have a feeling I'm going to find out if hell exists or not, because no matter how torn I 'am about what transpired, two things are true: I am in love with Jess, and she is my blood related sister.

I heard a phone ring somewhere in the distance, breaking my ruminating trance-like impure thoughts. Brandy's voice boomed through the house.

"Chris, it's for you! Caller ID says Daaaaaaan."

I stood up and before I walked out of the movie room and did a cursory check to make sure I didn't have an obvious erection, and quickly looked at my face in the mirror behind the bar to see if I was in any kind of obvious distress. The girls were all sitting at the patio furniture off the pool deck, and Brandy was inside the house, her ass sticking out of the fridge, getting some beers.

"Phone on the table." Brandy pointed to the dinner table.

"Thanks." I picked up the phone and heard a familiar voice right away.

"Chris! Is that you? You son of a bitch."

I walked to my room with the phone and closed the door behind me, so I could speak in peace, and so I wouldn't have to yell over the girls laughing. I plopped down in the computer chair, and thumbed through some tapes I had out, so see which one I wanted to play.

"Sounds like a fucking day care at your house."

"The girls are being loud; they are always loud. Not to mention they are drunk."

Dan laughed. "Brandy, drunk? You don't say!"

"They all had a little to drink. You know Brandy is the ringleader though. She put the moves on me in the movie room."

Dan laughed again. "That movie room is legendary. We all got some action in there didn't we? Shit, I remember this one time..."

Dan and I talked for about 20 minutes, about old girlfriends, times in high school, getting in trouble, you name it. It was really good to talk to him and catch up; it's amazing how your mood can improve with a little socialization. Dan told me he was going to visit home in two weeks, which was exiting, and of course we planned 10 different things to do while he was in town. Before we hung up, Jess entered the room. I fell silent for a second, and the door clicked behind her as she shut the door.

"Dan, I got to go."

"Don't let me keep you. See you dude. Get on AOL later if you're not... busy."

"Yeah, right. See ya."

I clicked end on the cordless phone and looked up, to see Jess sitting on the edge of my desk across from me, legs slightly parted, straight faced. She reached over and took the phone from me, and I let her. I must have noticeably gulped, because she looked at my throat and back to my face again, putting the phone behind her. I could not get a read on her, the face that was staring back at me was almost totally motionless. Her eyes once again darted to my neck and back to meet my eyes again.

"Hey." I managed to croak out the word. My throat was so dry.. again.

"I can see where I had my hands on your neck. It's faint, but I can see where my fingers were."

I touched my neck and looked to my reflection in the computer monitor. My skin was still tingling where she had grabbed me roughly before our encounter. I had replayed what we did in that movie room a hundred times already.

"I'm sorry for being so rough." She added, smoothing her skirt out slowly, curling the ends up with her fingertips.

"It's okay. I'm fine."

"That's good."

The silence was practically roaring in my ears. The only thing I could hear was the sound of girls talking outside my door periodically. Jess took the initiative to break the ice.

"Is it strange, that I kinda like seeing my marks on you?"

I laughed uncomfortably. "Y-you do?" Was I stuttering now? Yes, yes I was.

Jess stood up and closed some the distance between us.

"I know we have to talk about what happened, and before you say it, I know it was wrong. I know it was wrong when you kissed me."

I nodded, and kept eye contact the best I could. My heart was hammering in my chest all over again. She took another step closer and put her hands on my shoulders. I couldn't take it.

"I know it was wrong, but I don't care. In the moment it felt so perfect. I wanted it to happen so bad. I was in denial. I didn't think you had it in you to kiss me." There was a pause as she studied my face for any kind of reaction. I was sweating now.

I swallowed and tried to convey what I was feeling the best I could. I tried to take it slow and pick my words wisely, but I did not have the chance. She spoke first.

"When Brandy kissed you, it stirred something up inside of me. I was so jealous. I didn't think I would be... I don't know what came over me."

I nodded in agreement. I don't know how I would feel if another guy kissed Jess in front of me, and I didn't really want to find out either. I found the words to speak, finally.

"What happened in the movie room was obviously wrong, we are brother and sister. We both know this..." Jess frowned slightly, and her eyes started to get red. "...But it felt right to me. I couldn't control myself." I wiped my forehead. "I didn't want to kiss Brandy. I think it's obvious what I wanted to happen and who I wanted to kiss."

I paused, again looking for the right words, then started talking again, a futile attempt to keep the anxiety in check.

"It's impossible for me to look at you like just a sister anymore after that."

Jess looked up, averting her gaze for a moment, but it was easy to see what I was saying was penetrating her emotional barrier she had put up. Her body language and mannerisms were telling me she was feeling much the same way.

"Chris..."

She was struggling to make eye contact with me at this point, and to be honest, I don't know If I wanted her to. I had to get my thoughts out.

"...I'm not done Jess, listen to me. The reaction I had in the movie room, it was not just physical, it was emotional as well. I really felt something. I feel nuts for saying it."

I coughed and looked at the ceiling. My mouth was so dry, the anxiousness of the situation was starting to take a firm grip over me.

"Please... please, Jess. Please tell me you feel the same way." I managed to get stammer out.

Jess sniffed and stood up, pacing around my chair in a full circle, slowly, chewing her thumb nail. After three full complete revolutions, she stopped and looked at me again with her hands on her hips.

"I felt something too." She chewed her lip after she spoke.

I felt like my heart was full to bursting when she said that. I know it was hard for her to say, and even harder to admit to herself. I wanted to jump up and kiss her right then, but I held off, I had to.

"This is real, right? Me and you? It feels crazy."

She was still looking into my eyes, unblinking. Her beautiful face, her hair, everything about her in that moment was perfect to me. I could feel my hands start to shake in anticipation of her answer.

"I think it is."

I heard Jess' name being called from the patio several times, and the sounds of bottle caps hitting my bedroom door, then clattering to the floor. The girls were wondering where their friend was, but it didn't seem to distract Jess at all, she was looking at me, and the silence was deafening. I tried to be brave about the situation, and stood up, which surprised me, being as nervous as I was and I didn't feel that steady on my feet. I hoped she couldn't hear my heavy breathing or see my shaking hands. I reached out and grabbed Jess by the arms and pulled in her into me, and hugged her hard, my arms fully encircling her, trapping her to my chest. I felt her exhale, the worry releasing from her, and I felt my own panic subside. We stood there for a half a minute or so, just holding each other, and in a way, it made the craziness of the situation just melt away. We had each other, no matter what happened, no matter the outcome, and that was good enough for both of us.

She pulled away only a few inches and looked towards the door as we held each other. It was only a matter of time before one of Jess' friends came crashing through the door to my room looking for her. We kissed each other on the cheek briefly, letting the silent and mutual understanding, the perfect closeness of the moment, be good enough for the time being. We let go, and Jess walked out of my room to cheers, and plastic cups being thrown at her, and all I could do was smile. We could have worse friends, that's for sure. As the door shut, and I felt a calm wash over me. It was so hard being close to Jess, it really was, but when we did cross that barrier and touch, it felt like the most normal thing in the world. The hardest part was in the crossing of the actual bridge, but once it was crossed, the anxiety and nervous feelings were instantly removed. In my normal everyday life, I would not consider myself the most observational person, but around her I was, all my senses were heightened. I studied her every move, I looked for little changes in her smile, and noticed the smallest things, even the reflection of her eyes. Admittedly I did have a certain amount of depression and anxiety, but in her direct company, all those emotions were pushed away to the side. I sighed heavily. It was going to be a struggle keeping busy for the rest of the night after this confrontation.

In the next couple hours that followed, I decided to go for a run, eat something light, and get my mind off things if that was possible, and pretty much just stay away from the girls. The eerie calm that took over, turned in to some warped kind of guilty happiness, which led to questioning inner turmoil, which again led back to anxiety, running full circle. Sitting alone in my room was not making me crazy, it was the thoughts that persisted, that told me the feelings for my older sister were wrong, but also how good she felt, and how we loved each other, and how we cared for each other. I was weary with it all, exhausted. It was easy to track that down to just being empty... empty and alone when Jess was not around. I wanted her company, I wanted to feel her skin against mine, I wanted to tell her all things that I know she wanted to hear, and I wanted to say. I was becoming self-aware, that left to my own devices, I was self-destructive in my thoughts. If I were given enough time alone there was a good chance, I would talk myself out of these feelings, convincing myself it was right or maybe wrong and back around again. I know that I was not good alone, that having a girlfriend and active social life was something I have always had to distract the inner monologue. The cure for my depression the last few weeks has been Jess, and as I saw it, I needed more of that medicine. This was not some grand awakening, I know the evil I am getting in to, and I have accepted who and what this would make us. There was a lingering shred of doom always in the distance of my attentive mind, the disappointment from my parents, the societal backlash and laws in place shunning our kind of behavior, but it was getting further and further away the more my emotions deepened for my sister.

I glanced over at the calendar on my wall, the UVM Volleyball 1994 Calendar Jess gave me, and noticed next week Friday, it said "Camp." Jess was leaving for the yearly Volleyball training camp. Whatever feelings we had for each other, whatever was going on here had to explored, explained, and possibly acted on before she left for two long weeks. A feeling of dread came over me, knowing that I would be sister-less for those two weeks. It was going to be a very long two weeks indeed.

I laid down in bed and closed my eyes, praying for the dreamless sleep to take me. I tuned out any noises I could hear and put a pillow on each side of me. Eventually, that sleep did come.

I woke up in the middle of the night thinking I was having a heart attack. As I woke up further and took note of my situation, I realized I was not having a heart attack at all, the pressure I felt was a body laying across mine, a very warm, sweet smelling, inviting woman's body.

"Jess?"

She giggled quietly. "Yeah, it's me."

"Oh god you scared the shit out of me."

"I thought I would surprise you."

I sighed and put my arms around her, pulling her to me.

"I thought I was having a heart attack."

She laughed again, rolling slightly over so we were more or less face-to-face. I barely made out her smile in the dark.

"I might have... jumped on you."

"Might have!"

"Okay, maybe I jumped on you."

"You definitely jumped on me!"

I put my hands on her hips and felt bare skin above her shorts, and where I felt bare skin, I gave my best attempt at tickling her. I can't remember if she was ticklish or not, but I gave it a try. My suspicious were correct, if the squeal that she was suppressing was any confirmation.

"Chrisss..." She was trying to wriggle free. "Chris stop it!"

If you could whisper and yell at the same time, she pulled it off. I stopped tickling her but didn't take my hands away. She sighed, relieved, and laid her head back on my shoulder, still half laying on me. It was hard not to notice our pelvic areas were almost at the same level, and I could feel my manhood creeping along my upper thigh, the beginning of a full erection. I moved slightly over, so I didn't poke her in an obvious way. When I looked down to check if anything got free, Jess was looking up at me, a knowing smirk on her face.

"You didn't lock your door."

I nodded. "You told me not to."

"We were supposed to talk later."

I nodded again. "Yeah.

"Chris, it's later."

"What do you want to talk about?" I feigned ignorance.

Jess laughed, quietly, her body shaking with quiet mirth. She stretched out over me, putting her leg over my stomach, almost straddling me completely. Her hair fanned over and around my face briefly, making a sweet-smelling curtain between our faces, trapping us inside. I felt a familiar surge in my boxers, as my cock began to harden further.

"Us. We should talk about us."

Again, my best attempt at ignorance. "Oh yeah?"

Jess pulled herself up so out heads were perfectly level again, only a few inches apart. I felt her lower half move over to meet my own, and our waists touched.

"Mmm hmm."

Somehow, I was able to keep the full excitement of the moment at bay until now, but the way she looked at me, the hum of her voice, the closeness, her skin on mine... I felt like my chest was going to explode all over again. I could feel the sweat start at the back of my neck and make its way around to my chest. Jess could tell something changed, and nudged in closer to me, her mouth right on my ear, barely whispering, her lips just barely brushing against me. A chill went down my back and made me shudder. Every place our bodies touched felt like it was burning and ice cold at the same time.

"I'm having an effect on you aren't I."

I wanted to laugh, but all I could manage was a pitiful nod. Gosh my throat was dry again. So dry.

"What am I doing to you Chris?" She was playing with the front of my shirt around my waistband now, her hand circling from my tummy to my chest, and up to my neck, where her cheek was resting, whispering into my ear.

I swallowed hard and somehow croaked out a reply. "You're driving me crazy, that's what you're doing.

"Really?" She kissed my ear this time when she was done speaking, so light it was barely a touch. She wiggled on top me, even closer than she had been, we almost felt connected now. I could not take it, it was almost too much for me, and I was so hard it was beginning to hurt.

"Jess."

"Yes?"

"Are you going to kiss me?"

Her hand slid up to my neck, mimicking the events of earlier in the night. She caressed around my throat and neck and put her fingers around the back of my head. I couldn't help noticing I was impossibly hard, my cock fighting it's confines in pocket of my boxers. I was dying for some relief.

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes." No hesitation at all.

"Like Brandy kissed you?"

What a loaded question. Brandy was the furthest thing from my mind.

"No." I said flatly.

"Like what then?" Her voice was just barely audible, tantalizing, and hot on the side of my face.

"I want Jess to kiss me however she wants."

Jess pulled my head over to face mine and kissed my cheek first, then lightly on my ear again. She moved her hands and fingers over my neck and back to my chest, moving her body over the top of me, mounting me properly for the first time, her legs wrapped around my middle, squeezing me gently. She leaned in and planted a series of kisses along my jaw and chin, around to almost the corners of my mouth and back around again, from my neck and back. Every circuit of kisses getting closer to my mouth, when she finally did kiss my lips, I was ravenous and shaking with anxiety, on her next pass from my neck to my lips, I decided I had to take over.

She kissed me quickly like before, but this time I reached around her face and held it still with both my hands, my thumbs just below her ears. Her eyes shot open and looked at me, and I tilted my head and kissed her, hard. Her mouth immediately opened, and her tongue shot in my mouth, darting around, desperate, and unusually skilled. I released her face and put my hands under the back of her shirt and did my best to pull her down on to me, forcing her to push her whole weight down on to my pelvis, lying flat. I explored her mouth with conviction, only pulling away to take the occasional breath and move my mouth to her neck and chest, kissing the top of her breasts and neck. I pulled her night shirt down from the front to give me the access I desired and kissed and licked her lower cleavage and between her breasts. Jess was breathing heavy now and was slowly but firmly gyrating on top of me, causing my cock to occasionally bump into her soft shorts-covered mound. I could feel her sex slide back and forth, catching on the swelling of my cock, and every time it did, she would let out a slight gasp and grip me tighter with her legs. I pulled her harder into me, deeply kissing her at the same time, both my hands finding their way to her ass under her sleep shorts. We moaned together for the first time.