The Muddy Pink Dress

Story Info
A new dress arrives, but adventurous urges lead to muddy fun.
1.7k words
4.47
3.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sitting at home when I hear a ring at my door. It was a package that I had ordered a few days ago! Inside was a new short sleeve bright pink skater dress! I put it on and I couldn't believe how bright and vivid the color was! I did a few swishes, and girlish poses, and I instantly fell in love with it!

I loved my new dress so much that I decided to take a walk! I went through the woods, and I really enjoyed all the beauty of nature. The fresh air, the birds chirping, and the flowers growing everywhere were absolutely beautiful! A couple miles in, I stumbled upon a pit of mud! It was the most perfect, clay mud I have ever seen! It looked like a massive vat of chocolate pudding. The surface was smooth as can be, like it had never been touched before! Like a brand new jar of peanut butter! It was also a deep brown color that just made it look so inviting! I've always wanted to experience a good mud wallow! I've seen videos of other people doing it, and they always seem to enjoy it! I wanted so bad to get in there and just go to town!

Then I saw some signs around the area that said "private property." Dang, this was the perfect place to wallow in the mud! I saw someone nearby, and I asked if they owned this land.

"yes it is mine." he said.

"Hey this might be a weird question, but can I please roll around in that mud pit over there?"

"No! why would you want to do something like that anyway?"

"I just really want to know what it's like! please can I do it?"

"No!"

"I promise I won't hurt anything. I just want to spend a few minutes in the mud!" he wouldn't budge. The more he said no, the more I felt inclined to do it!

"Listen, I don't have time for this! I have to be somewhere. Please leave my property now!" He then drove away in his truck.

I was about to walk away, but this was my chance! I snuck over the fence, and excitedly ran towards the mud! I couldn't wait to get in! I stood by the edge, and I felt it with my fingers. It was so smooth, and felt nice and cool, but still a little bit warm. The perfect way to cool off on a hot day! I felt a horny chill run through my body just from that little touch! I knew this was going to feel so good once I actually got in!

Then it hit me. "I can't ruin this dress! I just got it, and it's already one of my favorites!" I decided to take the dress off, and got down to my underwear. "That's better." I then stepped into the mud, and was instantly filled with intense pleasure! More of those chills ran through my body, this time much stronger!

I plopped onto my belly, and rolled onto my back, the mud squelched and popped as I made sure to cover every part of me! "This mud is wonderful!" I said in sheer delight. I wallowed more and more because I just couldn't get enough of it! The mud making more delicious sounds with every movement! "This is even better than I ever expected! No wonder people enjoy this!"

Then I looked back and saw my pink skater dress just laying there on the edge where I left it. It looked so sad, like it really wanted to be part of the fun. "No, I really don't want to ruin it! This mud would definitely not come out of that thing!" My urges grew stronger, and I just couldn't resist. It was too tempting! I had to know what it was like to be wearing that dress in here! "Gah! I can't believe I'm doing this!" I got out of the mud. My entire body now dripping in the glorious mess!

I grabbed my dress with my muddy hands. The soft goo trickled down the

inside of the dress. I put it on. Just my mud covered body wrapped in a bright pink dress. "Well, it feels good to be wearing this again, but it's already ruined now, so there's no point in stopping now!" I jumped back into the sloppy pit. Again plopping on my belly first, and then rolling around on my back. The mud once more squelching and popping as I make sure to cover every part of the dress! "Oh this is so much better with the dress on!" I loved how the mud just immediately stuck to the dress! I was filled with so much pleasure as I continued moving about in the mud! Each movement caused me to moan more and more! I lifted myself up to show my stomach. The pinkness of the dress was gone! You could see the outline for the sleeves, but it was all just dripping in brown goop! "yeah, this is definitely not coming out!"

I continued to play in the mud. I loved hearing the slappy sounds with each movement! "I love this mud so much! I don't ever want to get out!" I rolled and crawled some more in the gooeyness, letting out so many pleasure filled moans! "Oh this is so wonderful!"

I saw an area that looked really deep, and I decided to go over to it. I got back out of the mud as it all started dripping off of my dress. I took a moment to appreciate that it looked like I was wearing a dress made of mud! I walked over to the deep stuff, and I couldn't believe what I saw! It was more of the same mud, but this time it was much deeper, and bubbles were forming at the surface!

I jumped in, sank down to my waist, and started playing some more! I couldn't feel the bottom, but I didn't care! "God, this feels so good!" I let out some more moans as I started bobbing up and down.

I made my way towards the bubbles, and got right on top of them. They got directly between my legs going over my clit! I let out a little squeak as I was not expecting to feel that. It took one pop for me to realize what I could do here! I made some excited shrieks as I let more bubbles hit me down there, and it felt absolutely incredible!

Not long after this, I ended up taking off my bra and panties! The mud quickly moved in and pooled over my pussy! I was not ready for that, as I made more unexpected sounds. I was so turned on by the mud caressing my most private area! I pulled my bra and panties out of the mud and squeezed out the glop as I tossed them to the side.

I moved in to the bubbles again, letting them hit me right in the sweet spot! I let out my loudest moans yet allowing myself to indulge completely! The bubbles hitting my pussy, and then popping up right between my luscious breasts, and splashing my face! I came several times. I still wanted more! I moved my hand in place down there and started rubbing myself with one hand, and my rock hard nipples with the other! This combined with the bubbles was the greatest experience of my life! My moans could be heard from 10 miles away from how hard I was constantly climaxing! I didn't know how this could get any better!

Then I saw a truck start to pull up. It was the property owner! "Oh shit!" Quickly I tried to get out of the mud! I tried, but I couldn't budge; the mud was too deep! I was stuck! I frantically started pushing myself out, but with no success! "Come on! *moan* I can't let him see me in here!" I moved around some more, only causing more moans as the pit continued making very sexual sounds. Soon they turned into irritated grunts, as nothing I tried was working!

Before long the owner stepped out of his truck and saw me. He wasn't mad like I expected him to be. He sighed "Can't say I'm surprised. do you need help?" he said

"No no, I got it. I just need to get- *grunt* yeah, I'm stuck!"

"Oh boy..." He responded before tying a rope to a nearby pole, and threw me the other end.

I pulled myself out, and stood there as my entire body and the dress was dripping in gooey mud! Thankfully the dress kept him from noticing that I was naked underneath. "I'm sorry for trespassing."

"It's fine. There's a pond over there that you can wash up in. Then I'll let you wash your clothes and take a shower at my house before you leave." I was not expecting that.

I washed off in the pond after quickly picking up the bra and panties that I left. Afterwards, I handed him my clothes to be cleaned after getting into the bathroom. He cleaned the dress in the washing machine while I showered. By the time I finished, my dress and everything was hanging on the door. As fresh, and vibrantly pink as it was before the mud! I put it all back on, and thanked him for being so nice about it.

I started walking back home, and I took another look at the mud pit. I realized how clean I was now, and I could experience the entire thing again! After all, that rope was still there to help me get out! I couldn't stop myself! That mud was just too perfect! I ran straight into the pit and covered every inch of myself again! "Oh yes! YES! That's it!" Once again using the bubbles with my hands to satisfy myself! I loudly moaned and climaxed a few more times! It's a wonder how he didn't hear me.

I stood up and once again the dress was dripping in mud! "You know, I think this dress looks better in brown!" I then got out using the rope and continued to walk home without bothering to wash off the mud. I never stopped dripping the entire way home. I hope some day I'll get to do that again!