Paradise Isle, Latex Love Pt. 01

Story Info
The latex package.
14.1k words
4.66
10.2k
21

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 05/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paradise Isle, Latex Love, Pt 1

(fetish, latex, reluctant, catsuit, hood) The Latex Package

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

This tale is a stand-alone story of an adventure at Paradise Isle. Please read at least the first section of the 'Island Paradise, The Beginning' for background on the wonderful island and its sexual vacation orientation. It sets the stage for this and other stories of sexual pleasures encountered on the island.

This couple was introduced in Paradise Isle, Faun, Pt 11. This is their story.

Genevieve hadn't really been into latex, until she met Charles, and for the first few months, while they got to know each other, he never mentioned his fascination with that sexy material.

But after many months had passed and they were firmly and undeniably in love, he introduced her to that favorite fetish, as something fun and erotic. She was surprised when she realized that it indeed was, and that she was enjoying the feel and the fun, and even the smell of the stuff.

He himself didn't wear it all that often. But he loved it when she did, and he began buying her more and more of it. Short skirts that gripped her ass tightly were fun, and longer ones, that held her legs together and limited her stride were erotic, but difficult to deal with. Leggings that sheathed her thighs were warm and made her legs look slick. And they all, inexplicably, turned her on. It amazed her, how fascinated she became in something that had never before interested her in the least.

But the more she wore it, the more she liked it. And he adored her in the latex fashions.

And when latex was included, their sex sessions were better than ever.

At first, she wore bits and pieces for him around the house, on weekends, but slowly as their love and their sex games grew, she not only got used to it, she began wearing it out and about, on dates, to parties and even occasionally at work. She really appreciated how it kept her lover aroused and attentive. His cock was always hard whenever some part of her was wrapped in some item, or items, of his favorite kinky material.

And slowly, not just because of his attention, or even because of the wonderful sex, she began to cherish the feel of the slick, clingy and shiny clothing that she wore in ever increasing quantities.

She began wearing it regularly in public, when he bought her a little black dress, that clung to her like a second skin, and in which they both agreed she looked fabulous. Ultra-sexy, and even a little slutty. When she wore that dress, with spike heels, to a club or restaurant all the men drooled, and she enjoyed the attention. What girl wouldn't?

To further their enjoyment, several more similar outfits, in different colors were added to her wardrobe.

After they moved in together, their love and their kinky games grew at a steady pace.

The addition of latex panties was a natural progression, and they became very popular. They both enjoyed it when she wore them. Charles adored the look and his fantasies kept him horny, while Genny began really loving the feel of the things on her body, covering and holding her sex. The tight, warm and damp feel beneath her casual clothes or her work clothes, and in bed kept her aroused, and her daydreams focused on sex and latex.

Before long she was wearing the panties every day, and other latex garments a couple times a week. The men in the office didn't seem to mind her short and tight latex skirts at all.

One day Charles presented her with a new pair of panties that included a small dildo built into the crotch. She was embarrassed and reluctant to try them, but he nudged her along until a couple of days later she finally did give them a try.

With a lot of lubricant, she inserted the thing as she pulled the tight latex panties over her hips and let them settle, and surprised, she got a very nice thrill.

He took her out to dinner that night and she almost orgasmed, in the car on the way. Just sitting in the car-seat pushed the little prick in even deeper, and held by the seatbelt as the car bounced over the damned potholes drove her to the very edge.

When they arrived at the eatery, she had trouble getting out of the car, and walking into the place. She had to focus on taking normal strides - not walking bow-legged.

Charles giggled, "feels good, eh?"

"Wonderful," she gasped. But then elbowed him. "Don't be so smug."

From then on, she wore those panties, often, even at work. On bad days, they cheered her up and kept her mind off the challenges of her job. And when she arrived home, the sex was a happy relief.

She surprised him, a couple weeks later when she adventurously ordered several new pairs with even larger prongs. They felt even better. By then she was wearing the things almost every day, and she discovered that unless she used a lot of lubricant, and douched, each of those days, her over-worked pussy got irritated and sore. Can't have that!

Charles' next upgrade was a pair with dildos for front and back, and that really surprised her, and bothered her too. How far was this going to go?

She'd never been interested in anal sex, or stimulation, and he had never indicated any interest either, but when she protested, he reminded her of her initial reaction to the first pair of dildo panties, and how well they'd turned out.

"I just thought these might increase your enjoyment. And make you even hornier" he had said chuckling lasciviously.

"And make you hornier, too." She'd replied, suspiciously.

It was a month later when she finally built up the courage to give them a try. It took her another couple of weeks, and several attempts to get used to the full feeling in her rear, but she was again surprised when eventually, she learned to enjoy it. In fact, once her ass got used to being filled, she found that the two phalluses worked together to make her feel even better. She actually had her first panty-induced orgasm, riding in the car on the way to a dinner party.

Charles turned right around and they returned home to one of the greatest fucks of their lives.

Afterwards, lying in bed panting and recovering, he mumbled, "you have got to wear those more often."

"Yes. I suppose I will," she replied, laughing.

Over the next couple of months, as she spent more and more time wearing the obscene, double-dildo panties, Charles, delightedly bought her pairs where the rear dildo matched the size of the front one, in length and girth. She struggled to accept the stretching of her ass hole, but the pleasure, perverted as it was, overrode the initial discomfort. And after another couple of weeks, she did learn to accept the expanded size.

With those, she definitely had to focus on walking normally, as if she didn't concentrate and ignore the pressure, her pace was far from lady-like.

On one occasion, he even commented that she moved like a girl who had just been ass-fucked. She punched him, but tried her best to walk gracefully from then on.

As with her pussy, and the douching, she found that occasional medicated enemas, were now necessary to keep herself clean and avoid irritation. She didn't enjoy that process at all, but she resignedly accepted it as a price to pay for the excitement and pleasure.

Finally, with her asshole stretched, and accustomed to being penetrated, they tried anal sex. He rode her to a fine climax, but she didn't achieve an orgasm. It seemed like a waste to her. He could have just used her pussy and they both could have enjoyed orgasms.

Several days later he talked her into trying it again, but this time at his suggestion, she used one of her vibrators on her pussy while he used her ass, and that time things went much better. They both orgasmed, happily.

Afterwards, they agreed that straight sex was indeed better, so they'd only play with anal on occasion, from then on. But Genny continued wearing the double dildo panties for her own amusement.

She even accepted his next upgrade where the rear dildo was swapped for a sizable anal plug. Instead of being long and straight, it was more mushroom shaped. That one was harder to insert, but once her sphincter pulled it in, it filled her behind more completely, and she could feel it pushing against the dildo in her pussy. And that felt amazingly entertaining.

When she began wearing the newest generation panties on a regular basis, she discovered that removing them to simply take a pee was a much more troubling process. Whereas the ones with the double dildo slid out of her two holes easily when it was necessary, and slid back in smoothly as well. When she had to work the plug out of her asshole, it took more effort, and even a little discomfort, and similarly when she had to reinsert the thing after she'd emptied her bladder, it was also trouble.

When she complained about it to her lover, Charles was sympathetic, but encouraged her to continue, adding, "you'll get used to it, your hole will stretch. And you know how good it feels."

"Yah, but the way this has been going, as soon as I get used to this plug, you'll get me a new, bigger one." She said with a giggle.

She had been enjoying the game, but was again worrying about how far it would go.

His hug and kiss made her feel better about it all, but when he mumbled, "perhaps" into her ear, she resumed worrying.

After that upgrade, though, his and their attention moved in other directions.

Genny already had accumulated several latex bras, that she'd occasionally wear under her tops, and as with everything else she began enjoying the feel of the material on her chest.

Of course, Charles encouraged her to wear them as often as possible. But he was always torn when they made love. He adored her bare breasts, and enjoyed sucking on her nipples, but he also loved the sight and feel of them when they were encased in latex.

With the addition of several new latex bras, Genny began wearing them every day.

When winter arrived, she at first appreciated the custom latex bodysuits he bought to add to her wardrobe. They covered her torso and fit her like a second skin She wore them in lieu of panties and bra. They were skin tight and warm, and covered her from her neck to her crotch. And the special ones he selected for her included the same plugs in the same places.

Although they were warm, and looked sexy, the things made her bathroom-breaks annoyingly difficult as she had to strip off the entire thing to unplug herself to use the toilette. But she resignedly learned to deal with that restriction.

Soon, during those winter months, she was wearing the bodysuits, every day, under her clothes. And Charles absolutely loved her for it. He professed that just the thought of her beautiful body covered in wonderful latex, kept him horny all day long.

That was a happy thought, and she had to admit, they kept her horny too, for the most part, anyway.

"Oh, you've confessed that from the beginning."

"It's always been true. But now it's more so."

She did protest, though when he presented her with a couple of new but similar bodysuits, that also included an integrated waist cincher. After she zipped the suit up the back, she had to tighten several buckles that pulled in her waist.

"I thought you liked my body. My waist isn't that big. I'm not fat," she protested, after wearing one for the first time. She had stupidly worn the thing to work, under a bulky sweater that hid the outlines of the straps. And it had made for an uncomfortable day, rather than a sexy one.

"I love your body. But it's even sexier in that model of bodysuit, don't you think?"

She had to agree with that. She did look better with a smaller waist. And it made her chest look bigger, as well. But still...

Although he encouraged her, he didn't force her to wear the new style latex, she did, slowly become accustomed to the things, wearing them about half of the time. And he always praised her when she did.

It also became a habit for her to wear latex, in bed after sex, or even during their love-making as long as the garment allowed access to her pussy. She didn't mind, and usually enjoyed it. Her latex coverings kept her warm and feeling cozy and sexy.

And Charles o course loved it.

In that respect everything was going wonderfully. They adored each other and their love was strong and their relationship was wonderful. They were best friends, perfect companions and energetic and adventurous lovers, always happy to be together.

They were both talking marriage, too. And all of their family and friends were pleased with their plans, and agreed that they were the perfect couple.

AS her wardrobe of latex outerwear began growing, she did start wearing it into the office. All along she had been wearing the occasional latex skirt to work, usually with a pretty blouse or sweater. But just as her underthings shifted to latex and away from cotton or nylon, so too did her outerwear.

She was already wearing latex dresses, tight and short, on weekends and evenings out. Charles constantly complimented her on how pretty and sexy she looked. And she had to admit she agreed. And their friends did too.

On the occasional days when she wore full latex outfits into the office, no one protested. A lot of her colleagues did notice, and a few commented, positively. She often caught them ogling her and admiring her, but none of management ever implied that they saw anything weird. Latex clothing, although not exactly mainstream, did show up on television, and in the celebrity, fashion sites on the Internet.

And of course, Charles constantly added to her wardrobe. It was an expensive hobby, but his favorite one and he could afford it.

Genny had become so accustomed to her latex clothing and so enamored with it that it became a very normal thing for her. Some women like silks and satins, she loved her latex.

Eventually he bought her a full coverage latex cat-suit.

"I can't wear this out." She said as she admired herself in the big mirror. The suit fit her snuggly, and covered her from her wrists to her ankles.

The sleeves and leggings were deliciously tight and the portion covering her torso was just like the body-suits she was used to wearing, tight, with a built-in cincher, and of course, with the front dildo and the rear plug.

She didn't know where was getting the stuff, nor did she know how much he was paying for it, but it was indeed very special, and enjoyable, for both of them.

The outfits even came with latex opera gloves and boots that would complete her second-skin. God! it was sexy.

There was a hood, too, that she didn't mind, but didn't wear often. Only when she wanted to complete the outfit and be her man's ultra-sexy latex queen.

On weekends, for an adventurous evening, she'd dress in the catsuit with all of its 'accessories', and they'd enjoy cuddling and kissing until they were ready for a good fuck. Then it would all come off and they'd make love like a couple of rabbits in heat.

A couple times, she surrendered to his begging and spent the night fully covered, but it wasn't' a common occurrence.

Damn! it was all such fun.

+++++++++++++

They'd been together for a full year and they'd enjoyed every minute of their time together. Genny was astounded by how important the fetishy material had become to both of them. She loved him even more for having introduced her to that sexy lifestyle.

He marked that significant anniversary by proposing marriage, and she'd readily accepted, while they were out to dinner one Saturday night. Of course, she was wearing latex at the time...

Even though they were expecting a small event. Just close relatives and friends. The planning and excitement kept them focused for much of the next couple of months, right up to the big day.

With the date getting closer, while they were discussing a couple last-minute tasks, she asked him about their honeymoon. She'd been relying ion him to handle that aspect.

"We'll honeymoon on Paradise Island," he told her.

"Sounds nice, where is it?"

"The Southern Caribbean. And it's considered the sexiest place on Earth."

"Oh? That sounds like fun." She said, smiling sexily.

"I'm certain it will be. They offer all sorts of sexual games and cater to fetishes and fantasies. And I have something special planned for us."

"Like what?"

"Oh, no, don't start that. It's a surprise - a wedding present.

She leaned in and hugged him, with one hand drifting down to rub gently at his cock. "Come on. Don't; keep me in suspense. Matching his and hers tattoos?"

"No guesses." He said as his cock started getting hard.

"Latex, then. That's our big fetish."

He didn't reply, he just turned away, "you'll just have to wait."

"You're mean! She said laughing to his back.

"I looked up that island, and it does look like a very kinky place." She said a few days later, over dinner.

"Told you. We'll have a ball."

"They did mention a 'Latex Package' but didn't provide a lot of details. Is that what you have planned?"

He didn't confirm or deny. "It's all a big surprise."

"Oh, come on."

"Nope, you'll find out, when we get there."

++++++++++++++

Genny did let it go. The preparations for the wedding absorbed all of her available time and focus.

A week later, though, while Genny anxiously counted the days remaining before their big day, Charles took her for an appointment at a company that provided digital shape scanning services, to get a complete digital image of her body.

"Why?" she asked, uncomfortably. She had been exercising and dieting like a mad woman, to make sure she'd fit into her lovely dress, and look beautiful for her man. But what woman wants to share her measurements? Digital or otherwise.

"I've ordered a custom, top-of-the-line catsuit as a wedding gift. It will be waiting for us on the island."

"Oh? That's the secret? What's it like?"

"Well, it's better than anything I have bought you so far, but you'll just have to wait until we're on our honeymoon. You'll see when we get to the resort."

"I have to wait until then? That's not fair."

"Sorry, my love, but it's all part of the surprise, a wonderful one. You'll see."

++++++++++++++++

They were married in a small garden ceremony with a couple-dozen friends and relatives attending, at a resort hotel in the mountains. It was a beautiful place, with a perfect event setting made specifically for intimate weddings like theirs.

Genny wore a pretty white dress, and underneath she wore a white latex bodysuit with a spectacularly arousing dildo, as well as a filling anal plug secured inside her. When he'd suggested that arrangement, she had happily agreed. Why not? She'd be more than ready for a mind-blowingly sexy wedding night.

Just the thought of her hidden underthings kept Charles hard throughout the ceremony and the party afterward. And Genny was so aroused she could hardly think!

Part of her excitement came from the knowledge that none of the people around her knew what she was wearing under her pretty dress, nor how wet her pussy was.

By the time their guests started filing out, all she could think of was running upstairs to their suite and getting laid by her new husband. He felt the same.

Finally, inside their room, their biggest frustration was getting the latex covering off of the bride's body fast enough to satisfy their sexual needs.

After an hour of passionate love-making, Charles was drained and Genny had orgasmed twice. They were both exhausted, but Charles had enough energy to demand that his new wife put her latex back on. He wanted to spend the night with her body covered as it had been that evening.