The MudPit Ch. 03 - Princess Pig

Story Info
Glaucia confesses.
2.5k words
4.64
3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jokter78
jokter78
17 Followers

I helped her up and into the bedroom.

The house itself has warmed up, I'm sure more than comfortable for Glaucia. But I tend to run a bit hot, so I opted for just a pair of jean shorts.

I pulled the white silk camisk dress over her head, it barely reaches past her cunt. Aside from the small silk section covering her ass, it was little more than a small piece of silk with two three-inch silk strips crossing against her back going over her shoulders. The two strips of smooth silk hung over her breasts where the cloth slowly widened and came down to just a half inch below her crotch. With three loops in the back, and two on each strip I threaded a silk rope through and then tying the silk string low around her narrow waist. Looking into her eyes, I slid my fingers down the silk. Letting the back of my fingers rub against her smooth skin. I could feel her pressing her chest out, as my fingers lingered at her nipples... Looking into my eyes, she bit her lip and blushed demurely. I didn't notice she was holding her breath until my fingers ran into the rope, as they ran along her defined stomach. As she let out a short gasp.

Kneeling at her feet I help her into the fiery red five-inch stiletto pump heels, they were one of the highest she had. I had chosen them both because of the color, height but also because of the black strap that wrapped around her ankle and locked. A small key hung to the side of the pumps which I pocketed. The heels showed off the definition of her tan legs, and her strong thighs. And I'm sure it'll make her feel the plug deep inside of her even more. I slid my hand against her ass, prodding the plug gently.

She grasped my shoulders...gasping...

Taking her leash, she slowly follows me down to the kitchen adjusting her walk to wearing the high heels. I watch her walk behind me, and into the kitchen and step aside she notices me watching her. She almost stumbled.

"Sir, I'm not used to wearing these high heels."

"I noticed, I'm just admiring you, and how well your doing great. Your arms restrained as they are I'm sure affects your balance a little more. But in any case, it just means. I'll need to keep a closer eye on you. We'll do dinner later, for now I'll have that cup of tea. For you, I think a tall glass of juice and a chai tea."

"Ooh Yes sir, I have a spicy Chai that'd be perfect."

Glaucia got the kettle going for the hot tea, then proceeded to get the tea and mugs out. Then she proceeded to just stand there, looking at the kettle intently. Her ass slightly gyrating, she seemed to stretch herself a little as she stood.

"Glaucia"

"Oh Yes, sir"

"Juice"

"Oh, I'm sorry sir. I don't have any here."

"Well your lucky I usually bring some V8 with me."

Glaucia let out a low groan, and slightly stepped back.

I grab a glass, and the low sodium V8 I'd brought with me from the fridge. I pour her a glass, setting it on the counter. As I put the v8 away, I notice her expression as she eyes it.

I let her eye it, the kettle boils and she gets the tea ready.

"Sir, would you like to sit in the living room? I can bring your tea out."

"No, we will both sit at the dining room table. After you drink the whole glass of juice."

I give her a stern look.

"Yes, Sir"

She begrudgingly looks at the floor as she shuffles over to the counter. She takes it in her hand trying not to look at it. Hesitatingly then she takes it to her silky lips. Taking a deep breath, she proceeds to drink the V8 juice. Several times taking a breath and struggling to keep herself drinking. Taking the glass to the sink, her whole body wiggled in disgust.

She then grabbed both mugs and stood in front of me looking down at my feet.

"Thank you for taking care of me, sir"

"Your welcome."

As I sit at the dining room table, I notice Glaucia going to kneel on the floor.

"No, in the chair.", Pointing to the seat next to me.

As she started to sit in the chair.

"wrrrrzzzz wrrrrzzz"

She sprang up, blushing red.

I looked her dead in the eyes smiling, and pointed my finger down.

She closed her eyes, and slowly lowered herself to the chair.

"wrrrrzzz, gugh..gasp..."

"I expect you to stay seated, and drink your tea."

Glaucia's hips and breasts swaying squirming against the seat, her eyes opened wide as vibrations shook her insides. The plug pressing against the ben-wa balls shaking her insides. It wasn't enough to get her off, but it was driving her nuts.

Watching her body twitch and wiggle, as she used her weight in an attempt to keep the vibrating noise down. I could tell she found the noise degrading, which even as she fought against it. Was setting her body aflame, she saw me watching her. Blushing furiously, she gripped the edge of the table. It was as if my glance sent a flame through her eyes, down her breasts to her crotch.

She did a few short breaths slowly getting control of herself.

"Now Glaucia, I did not intend to discipline you earlier, and I apologize if I overstepped my bounds. While it may have startled you to wake up tied, after your ordeal. It really was for your safety, I don't believe you would hurt yourself but you've been through a lot in the past few days. And if anything, we haven't really had a chance to talk about it. You then escalated it quickly into challenging me, which even as friends I can't allow a challenge to go unanswered."

Glaucia just looked at the floor, almost crying.

"friends?..."

"Yes, as odd as our relationship has been so far. You are a very attractive smart woman, whom I feel I have a special type of chemistry with. And I would like to become good friends with."

Glaucia still squirming on the chair blushed slightly, as she gently rubbed her leg against mine.

Taking a deep breath.

"Sir, I haven't had many friends in my life, and none that know the real me. I broached my needs a few times in past relationships, it never went well. You're the first person to know any real part of me, and I really appreciate you saving me, and taking care of me."

She placed her hands on mine sitting at the table, a deep blush has flowed completely over her.

"I... I find you really attractive too, and I feel like I can really trust you... Sir"

We spent the next hour getting to know each other about some of our experiences/jobs etc... Glaucia squirming on the chair gently buzzing the chair, closed her eyes and gripped the edge of the table.

"urgh this teasing is driving me nuts."

I slam my hand onto the table, getting her attention and bringing her back to the moment.

"Sorry sir, I'm okay.", taking a deep breath

"I find being controlled, forced, challenged, teased and especially humiliated deeply erotic. Sitting here having a normal conversation... uuhh"

"While my ass is slowly being teased, has been one of the most teasingly challenging experiences. I want to touch myself but I can't. I want you to touch me, but I know you haven't. And for the first time in my life, I want to show someone.. ugh you to really touch me, to use me.

"Sir, ...I... umnn.. need to cum."

"No, that is a want.", as I stood.

Glaucia sat up, pulling herself together. Pressing herself onto the chair, biting her lip as it vibrated her core.

Taking her hand in mine and pulling her to her feet, looking into her eyes. Cradling her jaw in my hand.

"Glaucia, what do you really want."

"To be taken, Sir... I.... I want to be fucked.."

"But Glaucia, what do you know you need?"

My hand slid down, grasping her slender throat firmly.. she closed her eyes reveling in the feeling.. Then looked me right in the eyes..

"I...I need to be controlled... I need to serve, to be humiliated and punished."

"Glaucia, get onto the table kneeling, legs spread wide. And display yourself to me."

Glaucia climbed onto the table, leaning forward a little so her cuffed hands could reach. The silk cloth exposing her just by her movements. Taking her fingers and spreading her cunt lips, exposing her core to me. The plug just a few inches below buzzing away...

I look over Glaucia's tan curvy body, her defined toned muscles. The slight shake of her tan large breasts as she held her pose. Her cunt was hidden somewhere beneath an unbelievable amount of hair, her clit barely sticking out between her fingers just begging to be played with.

I look deep into Glaucia's eyes, and lean in, as I do I allow my large right thumb to slowly nudge her opening.

"Glaucia, and think about this will you serve me and allow me to control you for the next two days."

"yes.... Sir, and uhhh longer maybe"

I slowly turned my hand working my thumb deeper, till wiggling it. I could feel the vibrations from the plug on one wall and pressing I felt her g-spot which I rubbed.

"Oh shiiiiitttt..."

Glaucia humped my hand hard uncontrollably, leaned back squirming on the table. I leaned down and grabbed the nub of her clit between my lips and sucked on it hard.. She squirted.. flailing on the table...

"UUUGHHHHRRRHHH..."

I didn't let go and kept nibbling on it and sucking for a whole minute as she shook.

She layed back in a daze, I returned moments later with a small kit from my bag, a bowl of hot water and a small towel, and some rope.

I sat back down at the table her legs still spread in front of me, her legs still trembling.

I blew gently across her cunt...

"Ooohhh", as she closed her legs quickly.

"I'm so sensitive.", as she gently squeezed her breasts reveling in the aftermath. I turned the plug off, as I'm sure she could use a few minutes rest.

Taking the rope, I double wrap around her left thigh, running it under the table. I then double wrap her right thigh, tightly forcing her thighs flush against the table in a split. I take a second rope, attach it to the far leg of the table, Glaucia slowly sat up, using her arms to hold herself up. I tie her two cuffs behind her back, so she can still hold herself up, and leave it slightly loose so she can move her arms a little. Taking a third rope, I wrap it around first her left thigh, then around her neck four times, then around her right thigh. Forcing her to look down at her crotch.

"Glaucia, why do you have such a hairy cunt?"

"I...um.. I just didn't bother... I think I don't know...I'm a disgusting filthy pig...I've felt bad about myself, and it helps me feel better."

"Hmm... Glaucia, you may think of yourself as disgusting pig, but you are anything but that. You are a beautiful woman. I'm sure this is a combination of a fetish of yours, and possibly something happened to put you into a dark area of it.. To me when you are to be a pig, your to be my princess pig. Who I want to be completely exposed, and beautiful like we both know you are."

"Your safeword will be 'princess pig', and I prefer a clean-shaven pig. Which I plan to rectify right now."

"Yes sir, my safeword is 'princess pig' "

Her bush was very thick, I'm not sure it'd ever even been trimmed let alone shaved...

I take my electric razor out, and her eyes bulge, but she says nothing. I slowly remove the very thick forest of hair. Taking several minutes to make sure I've gotten most of the left side. As I take a moment to adjust my angle, she takes another breath that she'd been holding. As I continue, I expose her lips, and her large clit. As I run the razor near it, and expose more and more of her. She's softly moaning, and has started to slowly grind herself. There are hairs missed by the electric razor are all over...

I gently rub some shaving cream into her cunt, mound, and the whole area. I hear her moaning gently as I continue to rub her down. Wiping my hands off, I pull out my straight razor.

"No, your not going to use that."

I catch her eyes, "Yes, I am. I suggest you don't move."

Opening the honed straight razor, she eyes it. Starting by her upper thigh, I felt her tense as I laid the razor against her skin. Then slid it against, her skin removing every hair in the way as if it were flying through air. As I make my second pass on either side, I can see she's holding her breath again. I give her a second to take a breath.

"You know this area between your thigh and groin is one of my favorite spots. Especially after a close shave it can be all the more sensitive. I'd be surprised if you didn't become super sensitive as well. Hmm I wonder."

I lean in close to her cunt, and take a very apparent sniff of her cunt. She seems like she's in disbelief, as I breath gently on her mound. Slowly moving to her upper thigh and licked it gently, along the area I just cleaned off. Her pelvis tilted towards me, as I proceeded to do the same to the other side. Going back over, I grabbed the end of the anal plug still buried inside of her turning it back on low. I then sucked hard on the area I'd licked, while sucking I ran my teeth hard against her sensitive skin...

"Eeeaaaakkk..aggg"

I then did it to the other side.

"uuuurrgggghhh"

"I'd suggest you stay still"

Turning the plug all the way to high, I used the plug to direct and keep her pelvis and mount still carefully remove every single hair. Pulling her pussy lips and making sure every hair is removed. As I work my way up and down, all the way to her asshole removing every hair... The tuft around her clit still remained. She was holding her breath every few moments gasping, trying not to move.

Wiping the razor off, I layed it on the the case beside me. Using my fingers I slowly coaxed her hard clit out, as she squirmed, and gasped.. As it stood out I was able to get a good grip on it, grasping it at it's base. I pulled it, stretching her hard clit..

"Ohhhhhhh gooodddd"..

I grasped my razor slowly running it against her skin. Removing the last of the hairs, I then ran the blade slowly up each side of her nub.. her eyes wide... as her body was taunt from having her most sensitive part so fully exposed and endangered.

jokter78
jokter78
17 Followers