The Muse is a Goddess Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bone251
bone251
54 Followers

"Force?!?!?" I replied.

With that Heather pulled hard by standing up on the bed and forcing them out. She lifted so hard my body was raised off the bed by my balls. I thought they were ripped off. Heather's pussy made a "POP" sound as the let loose.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I screamed.

Heather un-wrapped the package and I saw how purple my balls were. I was taken to the next level. Never thought I would play this way.

Heather noted. "Your cock is still hard" And she gave it a full length suck.

Heather then snuggled up on my shoulder and called out for Bridget to join us. All three of us were shaking as we fell asleep. Although we were each shacking because of different things.

The next morning Heather said. "Time for mercy sex"

Heather and I perked up.

"Lick her clit Alex" Heather said.

Oh was I happy to do so. And just as Bridget was close to cumming she stopped me.

"Fun time now!" Heather giggled.

She had a large tube of numbing cream. With a latex glove she put a thick coat of cream on my cock and a blob on Bridget's pussy. Soon I could not feel my cock.

"Sink you cock in her pussy and stand up and hold Bridget" Heather instructed.

Heather then tied us together wrapping rope around us so we could hardly move. She did insert the Hitachi (it was off then) on Bridget's clit. By the time she was done Bridget and I were mummied together.

"Eventually that numbing cream will where off and you two can have orgasms if you can move." Heather giggled. "Now lay on the bed and I am going to stuff my pussy in both your faces for my fun. Heather kept rolling us back and forth so she straddled one of our faces while the other got that great ass in there face. Sure made us both horny.

Soon Bridget said. "Yes! Yes! I feel that wonderful cock!"

I started wiggling all I could with the bondage we were in and Bridget just melted.

"She can't make us pull out Alex, I am going to cum!" Bridget yelled.

Heather plugged in the Hitachi and Bridget started cumming. Over and over Bridget just kept cumming. I still could not feel anything but I was loving the pleasure I was giving her. The only way I could wiggle was top to bottom against her gspot; my favorite way to fuck, so I started pounding Bridget. Between the Hitachi and my cock fucking her she would be a limp rag if she was not tied to me. I was so horny I felt like I could cum just from what was happening.

"Oh FFFFFFFFF UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU CCCCCCC KKKKKKKKKK!!" Bridget screamed.

I kept fucking and she had another half dozen orgasms in only a few minutes.

"My clit can't take anymore!" Bridget screamed.

Heather laughed. "You will take it until Alex cums as many times as he can"

Bridget was shaking uncontrollably now.

Heather said "This is why the liniment is so good and so fun. When she cums after it is always more intense. I love her and love doing this to her!"

Bridget's eyes had rolled back about the time I was starting to feel my cock. I started banging extra hard as my feeling returned. I was going to enjoy this. All the sudden I had full feeling or thought I did. And in moments I filled Bridget's Pussy.

In my bliss Heather told me to lie on my back with Bridget on top.

"She is tied to me, it works that way" I quipped.

"That vibrator is going to make her tremble until you cum again." Heather said.

"Did she pass out?" I asked.

"Not completely, just a little faint." Heather replied.

My cock was getting more feeling and Bridget was shaking away. I was on a real hot looking milking machine. I can do this.

Bridget came to and started thrashing.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I am too sensitive! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Screamed Bridget.

Heather laughed. And I was enjoying this so much.

"Oh FFFFFFFFF UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU CCCCCCC KKKKKKKKKK!!" I came!

My cock went a little soft and stayed inside Bridget. Heather turned off the Hitachi. We fell asleep obviously in each other's arm because we were still tied together.

A couple hours later; not sure how long, the Hitachi was turned back on. Bridget awoke with a scream. I was also quickly awakened. Bridget started cumming right away and that got my cock hard again. Bridget was like a vibrator on my cock and it was not long and I came.

Heather said. "You two better cum good. This will be your last for quite a while."

bone251
bone251
54 Followers
12