The Museum Piece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's after midnight, let's resume tomorrow. Come hold me, Blake," she smiled

Blake slid under the sheets and held her, and soon she fell asleep. He lay there awake a bit longer, admiring her beauty and wondering what the next day would bring.

************

Marissa woke him with her mouth, her head bobbing up and down as she softly hummed. Sensing he was watching now, she released the head and licked his shaft from tip to balls, and then kissed his balls, one by one. She was working hard to please him, to give him a show, and wasn't sure how much longer he could last so she crawled up his body and straddled him. She wouldn't mind swallowing him but what she truly wanted was to feel him in her depths again. She slid her slick lips the length of his shaft.

"Can I be in control this morning?" she asked.

"Absolutely, why should you not?" he nodded and closed his eyes, enjoying the wetness building between them.

Marissa reached between her legs and took hold of him, she rubbed the head between her lips and then impaled herself with one thrust. Resting her hands on his chest she began to ride him while swiveling her hips. It felt fantastic and she would have gladly performed for him like this for the rest of her life. He watched her face as she used him for her pleasure.

They both began to moan and she laughed, "No cumming yet!"

She settled on him and continued slowly swiveling her hips, then bent down and kissed him passionately. His mouth tasted of her, and hers of him.

"I bet you've tasted yourself in a lot of women's mouths," she said.

"A lot or a few, none of that diminishes my experience with you. I enjoy it because I know that a woman with me on her breath is eager to please."

"My ex-husband never thought my oral skills were good enough."

"Your Ex is a fool. I told you that you deserve better."

She blushed. "When are you going to stop complimenting me?"

"Well, for sure not until after you make me cum," he laughed.

She rolled off him and pulled him over so they were lying face-to-face. She put a leg over his hips then reached back, took hold of his member, and slid down his shaft again.

"This is a new position for me," he said with a smile.

"Put your hand in the middle of my lower back and pull me toward you."

He did as she asked and she began to rock her hips. He started thrusting his hips as well and they lay there, thrusting and kissing, for a long time, just enjoying the sensations. He started to moan so she stopped.

"I regret teaching you my trick," he said with a smile.

"You shouldn't regret it. Don't you deserve to see fireworks? If any man I know deserves it that man is you, Blake. Consider it my thanks for making me feel so sexually fulfilled."

"You're quite welcome, after all, I've enjoyed mussing my sheets as well."

"Roll me onto my back, Blake. Put my ankles above your head, and finish me. I need another good pounding."

He hooked the backs of her knees in the bend of his elbows and she guided him into her wetness.

"Hard and fast Blake, just like you finished last night. Close your eyes and imagine I'm your whore."

"Put your hands above your head, grab your wrist, and keep them there. If you let go of your wrist I'll stop," he commanded.

In no time he was pounding her into the mattress, fucking down into her.

"Faster Blake, I need to cum on you again. I need to feel the heat when you spill your pleasure inside me."

She was quickly approaching orgasm and she released her wrist so she could wrap her arms around him. He stopped and just looked at her.

"I'm sorry! I won't do it again!" she apologized as she put her hands back. Damn, I love it when he gets controlling! she thought to herself.

"Do it again and I'll tie them together."

The thought of him tying her gave her a thrill, but she was ready to cum so she decided to be a good girl and keep her hands in place.

"That's a good girl, now get ready to scream my name," he said as he began thrusting into her again and soon she was cumming. "Yes Blake, yes, ah, ah, aaaaaahhhhh, Blaaaaake!"

He felt his orgasm building in his balls and when he came he went off like a cannon once again. Boom, bang, crackle, pow went the fireworks. He rolled off her and they both lay there breathing heavily.

"We're the fireworks good for you?" he asked.

"Let me just say I'd watch a show by this pyrotechnist any day. How about you?"

"It was an impressive show," he said with a smile.

************

Marissa suggested they clean up and order room service breakfast, and Blake suggested that they take a shower together.

"It's a large shower," he said, "and it will give me a final chance to run my hands over your body."

She smiled and agreed that sounded like a wonderful idea.

In the shower, he shampooed her hair, eliciting a series of moans from her as he massaged her scalp. As he helped her rinse the shampoo she sighed and smiled and kind of drunken-looking smile. They each soaped their hands and ran them over the other's body, every inch of each other's body. Neck, shoulders, torso, legs, even between her toes, Blake explored her. He watched her as she turned in circles, the spray washing away the suds. Even with her makeup removed and her hair wet, he still found her very attractive. All clean, they stood under the warm shower and kissed.

"My time with you has been amazing, Blake. I'll never forget you," she said.

"I'll never forget you either," he said as he kissed her wet head.

Blake turned off the water and stepped out of the shower to dry. They discussed their breakfast order then he left the bathroom so she could have plenty of space. As he stepped out of the bathroom his cell phone rang, it was his boss. After a brief discussion, he hung up his cell and then picked up the phone on the table and called room service to order breakfast. They estimated 30 minutes and he informed Marissa how long until breakfast arrived.

Room service arrived and the waiter set the table for two. Once he left she came out of the bathroom in a hotel robe. Her hair was done but her makeup was sparse. Of course, she couldn't carry a complete makeup kit in her purse, but Blake didn't mind at all. He spied faint freckles across her nose, an attractive feature that had been hidden until their shower.

"Don't look at me," she said as she settled in across the table from him.

He just smiled and nodded. She looked fine to him, her natural beauty showed through but, having been married, he knew better than to argue with her.

"I have some news that might interest you," he said, taking a bite of his breakfast he waited until he swallowed before continuing, "My boss needs me to stay in town through Wednesday to cover an additional meeting."

She asked where his meeting would be, and when he told her, she became very excited. "That's just one subway stop from my place! Come spend a few days with me!"

They talked it over while enjoying breakfast and agreed he would stay with her until he flew home. After breakfast, she got dressed and Blake walked her to the street. They had agreed to meet later that afternoon so she could show him around the city. The hotel bellman hailed a cab for her and Blake kissed her passionately as the bellman opened the door.

"I can't wait to see the city with you," he smiled.

She gently patted his chest. "You've already seen all of me so I guess I need to keep your attention somehow."

She kissed him briefly then settled into the cab and she was gone. Blake stood on the curb watching. So far his weekend had not turned out at all how he thought it would.

"Girlfriend?" inquired the bellman as he opened the hotel door for Blake.

"No, just met her yesterday."

"She's beautiful, takes a man's breath away."

"You too?," Blake said, smiling at the bellman, "The thing that amazes me is that she has no concept of just how beautiful she is."

************

When she returned, Marissa called Blake from the lobby of the hotel and then wandered around admiring the space. She was admiring a piece of artwork that sat on a console table along one wall when she heard a male voice behind her say "Hello." She turned and smiled, thinking that Blake's voice sounded odd this morning, but it wasn't Blake.

The man looked at the artwork, then at Marissa.

"Beautiful"

"Yes, it is," she said, glancing back at the art.

"I wasn't talking about the art."

Marissa looked him up and down. He wasn't much taller than her, dark-haired, dressed in a suit.

"Are you waiting on someone?" the suit asked.

"Yes, a friend, a male friend."

"I think I could be a better male friend," he said, wrapping his arms around Marissa.

"I highly doubt that," Marissa said, with frustration in her voice.

Just then the elevator opened and Marissa caught Blake's eye. He saw a look on her face much like the first look she'd given him last night in the museum, frustration tinged with anger, but a bit more anger this time. She saw anger in his eyes, pure, unadulterated rage. The look made her heart skip. Blake strode quickly across the lobby.

"I suggest you let me go now," Marissa said to the man.

"What are you going to do about it?"

She smiled sweetly at him, "I'm not going to do anything . . . but I think he will." She nodded toward Blake, who was steps from the man's back, jaw clenched and chest puffed out, a look in his eyes that put a heartbeat of fear in Marissa.

The man released her and turned to see whom Marissa had indicated, and just then Blake reached him. He grabbed him by his tie, raising it under the man's chin and forcing him to look Blake in the eyes, and without breaking stride pressed the man back against the wall with a thump.

"You need to leave," he said through clenched teeth, and he released the man.

The man straightened his suit and tie just as hotel security arrived. Marissa stepped close to Blake and put her arm around his.

"Is there a problem here Marissa?" said one of the security agents. She recognized him as a former employee. Tall and dark-skinned, he towered over all of them.

She nodded at the man in the suit. "He made unwelcome advances, and then grabbed me, Reggie." The other agent moved behind the suited man, blocking him in.

"Oh did he now?" said Reggie, "Are you a guest here, sir?"

"Yes," the suit said meekly.

"Correction, you were a guest here. You'll be checking out now," Reggie said to the suit, then instructed the other security agent to escort him to his room and wait while he packed.

"Are you interested in pressing charges?" Reggie asked, turning back to Marissa and Blake.

"No Reggie, that won't be necessary," she smiled, "by the way, this is my friend Blake."

Reggie extended his hand and engulfed Blake's in a brief handshake. Blake had no doubt the man could crush every bone in his hand but the handshake was gentle for a man of such obvious strength.

"Any friend of Marissa's is a friend of mine," he smiled.

"I could have handled him," said Marissa, bringing a laugh from Reggie.

"I have no doubt, Marissa, I've seen you go toe-to-toe with many men, but as long as I live and breathe I will only be a shout away," Reggie said, his facial expression softening.

Marissa took his bicep in one hand, pulling the large man down while rising onto her toes, and she softly kissed his cheek.

"You always were my knight in shining armor," she said, still holding his bicep and softly caressing it.

Reggie cleared his throat. "Well, if that's all, please accept my apologies on behalf of the hotel. If you'll give me your room number I'll have a bottle of champagne sent up."

Marissa gave him Blake's room number and Reggie nodded then turned and strode back across the lobby.

"Don't tell me he's a former lover," said Blake.

Marissa chuckled, "Former bodyguard, during the embezzlement era, not that I would have minded giving him a taste, but I'm not his type. You on the other hand . . . "

"Seriously? I wouldn't have guessed that in a million years."

"So, now that we have that bit of excitement behind us, what would you like to see today?" Marissa asked

"Two must-sees for me are the 9/11 Memorial and Lady Liberty," Blake responded without hesitation.

"All right, it's too late to get tickets for Liberty Island but, we can grab a bite to eat then visit the memorial and end our day with a harbor lights cruise. You'll get to see the city all lit up and we'll cruise right past Lady Liberty!"

"Sounds like a great plan, and the best part is that I have the sexiest tour guide in all of Manhattan."

Marissa blushed as she took his hand. She was confident that she would never grow tired of Blake's compliments, but she'd never let him know that. The bellman hailed them a cab and she asked the driver to drop them in Chinatown. During the cab ride, she pulled out her phone and reserved two seats on the cruise.

Lunch in her favorite Chinese restaurant found them feeding each other with chopsticks and laughing every time one of them dropped a dumpling or other morsel from the shared plate they'd ordered. Marissa was finding herself very comfortable around Blake, just like over drinks the night before, she thought she was seeing the genuine man, no bullshit, and other than the incident at the hotel lobby, no bravado. She had swooned for a moment when the suit had thumped against the wall, Blake had come to her rescue without hesitation.

Blake was enjoying just spending time with Marissa, seeing her smile, hearing her laugh, and watching her play with her hair. She had rested one hand on his arm throughout lunch and Blake knew the signs that a woman was attracted to him. He was comfortable with her, laughing and gazing into her eyes. He had first approached her because she was gorgeous and he was horny, but he felt their relationship was moving beyond just sex, and if nothing else he had a new friend in New York City.

After lunch, they made their way to the 9/11 memorial. Blake became quiet and withdrawn. Out of respect for those who died that day, the visitors are naturally subdued, but Marissa felt there was something more behind Blake's demeanor. She suppressed the urge to quiz him, thinking it best to let him be. She wrapped her arm around his again and gave it a gentle squeeze. With their bodies now in contact, she felt him shaking. When he looked at her he had a look of both extreme hurt and rage.

"I worked my entire career to give the men and women of our military every advantage, but this, this was civilians. We knew there was the risk of terrorism on our shores, and that day at work we stood dumbfounded as we saw the second plane. In that instant, we knew that we were under attack, not from a nation-state, but from evil. Before that September I was considering leaving the Navy, leaving the defense industry, and doing something else with my life, but the smoke rising in the air stiffened my resolve to defend us. Visiting this place is cathartic. Though I didn't know anyone who died, I had friends in the Pentagon that day that were injured."

They stood a while longer until his shaking subsided, and then he turned and led her away.

"Thank you," he finally said as they reached the street.

"Thank me for what?"

He stopped and turned to her, "For being at The Met, for getting drinks with me, for being here with me today . . . for just being alive, Marissa." He wrapped her in his arms and held her, then kissed the top of her head before letting her go.

She hailed a cab and soon they were at the pier for their evening cruise. It was beautiful weather so they ordered drinks and took seats outside while they waited for the departure. Once the cruise got underway they took spots along the port rail for the best views. They stood there quietly watching the city go by, relaxing. After the emotional visit to the 9/11 Memorial, this was exactly what Blake needed, and he told Marissa so. She smiled and snuggled a bit closer to him.

They finished their drinks just before reaching the Statue of Liberty. Blake stood there silently as the boat sailed past and then turned around and sailed past again, giving them an unobstructed view from their spots on the port side. He pulled out his phone and took several photos and a brief video, then put it away and just took in her majesty.

"Two bucket list items checked off today," he said, smiling at Marissa, "all in the company of a beautiful woman. It doesn't get better than this, but I do think we need another drink."

She waited at the rail for him to return, and once he did she snuggled tight against him again. This time he let his hand drift down below her waist and he caressed her bottom.

"You know, people are probably watching you do that," she said, looking up at him and blushing.

"There is no probably my dear," he said with a smile, "when I was coming back with our drinks I noticed that nearly half the men here were looking at you. One of them was even on his way to you but I reached you first. I'm just letting them all know that tonight you are mine."

Tonight I'm his, Marissa repeated in her mind. To be his, owned by him, was all she wanted. She liked the feel of his hand caressing her bottom and of their bodies pressed together as they stood there watching the city lights parade by. He eventually stopped his caresses and settled his hand on her waist, but she wished he hadn't, she wished that the entire city could know that tonight she belonged to him. She decided that this was the happiest night she'd had in quite a while, and she silently wished it would never end. That night they slid under the sheets in her bedroom, exhausted from the day's activities, and swiftly fell asleep with Blake nestled up against her back.

The next morning Marissa woke to an empty bed and the sound of the shower. She lay there for a bit, thinking of the events of the last two days. It had been a long time since she'd felt this comfortable with a man, but she could hear her friends in her ear, telling her to go slow and not fall in love too quickly. She silenced the voices, after all this was just sex she was having, sex and showing him around the city. No big deal, she thought to herself, just like friends with benefits.

She heard the shower quit and a few minutes later Blake stepped out of the bathroom clothed only in a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Good morning, beautiful!" he said, "I hope you don't mind that I showered without you but I need to check out of my hotel by eleven."

"I do feel a bit cheated," she replied, looking at the bedside clock, "it's only eight, you could have waited for me."

He flopped onto the bed next to her. "Are you saying you need some Blake this morning?"

She was quiet for a moment, she'd been thinking about something he'd done yesterday, thinking about it ever since yesterday morning.

"You remember when you touched me back there?"

He assumed she meant when he touched her butthole, but he toyed with her.

"When I caressed your bottom during the cruise?"

"No, when we were having sex and you put your thumb on me, down there."

"Oh, yes, I remember. You seemed to enjoy it."

"I did," she confessed. "Have you taken a woman back there?"

"I have, most women don't want to try it, and most don't enjoy it."

She was quiet for a while longer.

"Are you curious?" he eventually asked, "I'd be willing to do it with you but we need lubricant."

"That was so hot when you touched me there, I want to try it."

She reached into the nightstand and retrieved some sex lube.

"Do you have a dildo?" He asked. "I can use it to help you relax so it's easier for me to enter."

She blushed but reached back into her nightstand and handed her dildo to him, a simple pink vibrator. He had her kneel on the bed. He applied some lube to his finger and began massaging her crinkled little hole, he enjoyed touching a woman there and his Calista had enjoyed it when he took her that way.