The Museum Piece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning he made breakfast, a Turkish dish of yogurt and poached egg called Çilbir. Fortunately, he'd had his friend Michail stock the pantry and refrigerator for him.

After breakfast he took her through the vineyard, explaining the various grapes and what wines they go into, he had her taste them as well. Eventually, they returned to the guest house by way of the main house. Being the weekend there were no workers on site. They wandered through the house and Blake described each room to her.

"How do you know so much about what's happening here?" Marissa asked quizzically.

Blake paused, he knew the question would come up, and now that it had his heart was racing. "Because it's mine," he answered with a sigh.

"Yours, all of this we've seen this morning, the vineyard, this house, the guest house, it's all yours?"

"Yes, this and a little more you haven't seen yet. Calista and I planned to retire to Greece so when she passed I used her life insurance money and the insurance settlement to buy this place."

She was speechless. She wandered around the house, admiring the woodwork and tiles. "This is gorgeous. When do you plan to move here?"

"Six months, I told my boss before I left work yesterday."

She looked shocked. She didn't say a word but Blake knew what she was thinking, he was leaving her, he was moving around the world and she'd never see him again.

"Congratulations, it looks like you'll have a wonderful retirement." She didn't sound convincing. There was a chill between them the rest of the day.

That evening they went into town for dinner. The food was good but her smile, her happy mood, had disappeared. She was worried that this might be the most miserable two weeks of her life if she stayed, and she seriously considered leaving early. They finished their meal and as they were leaving they walked past the bar. There on a stool with a woman on each side and several Ouzos into his night was a gorgeous Greek man, Blake's friend, Milos.

"Blake my friend! I heard you were back, when did you arrive?"

"Just last night my friend, I was going to call you tomorrow."

Then he saw Marissa. "Who is this vision with the sad face? What have you done to her Blake?" He rose off his stool and took her hand. "Such exquisite beauty but so sad, my dear have you made the mistake of marrying this scoundrel?" He motioned the other women away and offered her a stool next to him.

"My name is Marissa, and no, I'm not his wife. I'm not sure what I am to him," she said, casting a hurtful look at Blake.

"Apapa!" Milos exclaimed in Greek, "Blake you are a bastard! A woman of such beauty should never wonder where she stands with a man. She should always be on a pedestal to be worshiped! Like a statue of Aphrodite in a museum!"

Marissa felt her smile begin to return. "I like the way you think Milos!"

"Sit with Milos, tell me what this bastard has done to steal the smile of Aphrodite."

He was laying it on thick at Blake's expense. Justifiable but he didn't know that. Blake sat on the other side of her. Milos ordered her a drink in Greek that she couldn't pronounce, it was delicious.

"Tell me, Marissa, has this scoundrel soiled you, has he taken you without so much as a care?"

Marissa blushed and giggled. "He has, but he also has given me the most breathtaking orgasms Milos. He is an amazing lover but doesn't care about a woman's heart."

"Ba! I am a much better lover than this American, I am Greek!" Then in a whisper, "I have heard he is a great lover . . . but I hear it from the men in town." They both laughed, and Milos winked. He was having fun with Blake.

"Marissa, I must tell you, he has not always been this way," Milos said very seriously, "his Calista, he put her on a pedestal and worshiped her daily. He gave her his heart and mind and in return, she gave hers to him. He still grieves for her, I can see it in his eyes. His heart is broken. He may not be worthy of your love but he is worthy of your pity. Any man who finds his one true love then loses her so soon is changed forever."

Blake cringed.

"I don't believe he'd give me a second thought if I walked out right now Milos."

"Then walk out with me, come home with me and I will make love to you. I will show you the fireworks at the top of Mount Olympus and we shall watch the dawn together as we luxuriate in each other's company."

"Excuse me, friend," Blake said, "she's here with me."

"Marissa, does this man have a claim to you, have you given him your heart? Please, my Goddess, tell me you are not committed to this man."

"He has no claim to my heart Milos."

"Blake my friend, you know I always pursue the most beautiful woman in the bar do I not? And here before me appears the Goddess Aphrodite. You may have brought her but you do not own her," he turned to Marissa, "Come with me my Aphrodite, allow me to make passionate love to you."

Marissa turned to Blake, he had a blank look on his face. She had hoped to see anger, jealousy, anything. His face told her everything she needed to know. In that instant, she decided that she was done with Blake Anderson. Blake had repeatedly told her to find her true love — she had, and it was him, she loved him more than any man before, but he was in too much pain to see it. She knew that leaving with Milos would hurt him, but she didn't care. He hurt her, driving her crazy sexually, popping in and out of her life, and all the while pushing her away. Marissa decided that she was going to give him a taste of his own medicine, she was going to fuck the brains out of this Greek god. She gave Milos her hand and they left the bar.

Blake sat there dumbfounded. Milos was right, he always pursued the most beautiful woman in the bar, and tonight that was Marissa. And she was also right, he had no claim to her, a fact that he had made abundantly clear the past few months. He sat there and had a few more drinks, trying to wrap his mind around what had just happened, and trying to untangle his emotions, his feelings for Marissa. He drove back to the vineyard and went to bed but couldn't sleep. Thoughts of Milos and Marissa making love filled his head and ripped at his heart. He had no claim over her, but he should have, he should have committed to her and he knew it. She was beautiful, intelligent, witty, and sensuous, in other words, she was perfect. It took Milos to make him see that. He had been hiding from his feelings because of his Calista. More than two years since that awful night and still the pain could feel so fresh. But here was another woman who rivaled her, another woman capable of being his equal, the only woman he'd ever met that even came close to his Calista. He was afraid to face his feelings for her and as a result, he had unleashed his lust but not his love. He had pushed her away for months, choked back his feelings, and now — he may have finally done it, he may have pushed her from his life.

That night, Blake Anderson cried himself to sleep.

The next morning he worked in the vineyard. At about noon he saw Milos drive up to the guest house. He and Marissa got out of the car and Milos stood there waiting while she went in. Momentarily she returned with a bag, got back in his car and they left. It was nearly lunchtime and Blake was hungry so he went to investigate. She had taken clean clothes but not everything she had brought, he estimated she had taken clothes for two days. At least she's planning on returning, he thought. He had lunch and then went back to work in the vineyard until dark. That night he was so exhausted that he fell asleep and slept through the night.

The next day he stayed near the house in case he had miscalculated how many days of clothes she had taken, but she did not return. She was gone for another night and he was convinced she was never coming back. Thankfully he was wrong. Mid-morning on the third day he was in the main house going over plans with the contractor when he heard a car drive up, a door open and close, and then the car drove off. He excused himself and went to the window. He saw Marissa enter the guest house so he went around and entered through the back door. She was in the kitchen.

"Welcome back," he said, "I trust Milos took good care of you."

"You got what you wanted Blake, I now know that you are not the only fantastic lover in the world. In fact, you're probably not the best lover I've ever had! Maybe only third best!" She was visibly angry, trembling as she spoke.

"Third best! How many lovers did you take the last few days!"

"Just two," she smiled, taking a deep breath, "Milos and Nico."

"Well you're right, that's what I wanted. So have you found a new love?"

"I have a new love," she said. She approached him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I want to ride you, Blake. I want to tell you what they did to me while I ride your delicious cock. But you can't cum until I finish the story." Her smile was back but it had an evil twist. She took his hand and led him to the bedroom. She kissed him and she tasted like cum, Blake pulled away.

"Don't you like the way my mouth tastes, or do you only like it when I have your cum on my breath? I warn you, I have had their cum in all my holes and all over my body. I haven't showered since the three of us had sex this morning. Now kiss me." She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in, dipping her tongue into his mouth. They each undressed and she pushed him down on the bed and straddled his pelvis, rubbing herself on his quickly hardening shaft.

Blake knew she was punishing him for his behavior with her. He also knew that if she was angry with him, yet had returned, then she still had feelings for him. And he knew there was no way she would let him avoid hearing what she'd done, she was going to punish him and he'd better just accept it if he wanted any chance of repairing their relationship.

"Suck my tits," she commanded. Her flesh tasted of cum but he focused on her pleasure and worked her tits like a madman.

"Do you want to hear what they did to me? It was your idea after all."

"No Marissa, I'm just happy you've found so much pleasure, I suppose."

"You suppose, you suppose! Fuck you, Blake, it was your idea for me to find other lovers so you're going to sit here and listen or you'll never touch me again!"

With that, she grasped his manhood and wiped his crown between her lips. She was well lubricated from not only her excitement but also the seed of Milos and Nico. She began her story and told him about the days with Milos. "The night that Milos took me home from the bar we had good sex but he was pretty drunk so I was less than impressed. Still, I had a good orgasm and I watched as he came on my tits after I pleased him. He has a beautiful cock, dark and large. The real sex started the next day. I had gotten up and dressed expecting to come back here but Milos apologized for the prior night and promised to make it up to me if I'd stay."

"You should have come back to me," Blake groaned. She ignored him.

"He undressed me slowly, my clothes pooling on the floor at my feet. His hands and lips explored my body, and I felt light-headed as he caressed my breasts, and took my nipples between his thumb and forefinger until they were painfully hard. He slid one hand down my stomach and into my panties while the other continued pinching my nipple. When his hand reached my sex, he spread my sopping-wet pink and dipped a finger into me. I nearly came when he put his glistening finger into his mouth and licked it clean."

Blake was breathing heavily as he sucked her tits and she slowly rode his cock. She was giving him a play-by-play of her time with Milos and it was driving him crazy with lust.

"He returned his hand to my quivering folds and slowly inserted two fingers into me. I moaned loudly and he pressed his lips to mine, I was thoroughly enjoying his touch. He gave me a slow, sensual fingering and after what seemed like forever he flicked my clit and I quivered as I came on his palm."

Blake moaned and she stopped riding him.

"I removed his clothes, kissing his tan chest as I removed his shirt. I undid his belt and pants then knelt in front of him and pulled them down to his ankles. His hard cock bounced in front of my face. Did you know his cock is bigger than yours? I took him in my hands and began stroking him, and once he was hard I took it in my mouth and drove my lips to the base, leaving a ring of lipstick against his skin. I pleased him with my mouth just like I've done for you, licking and sucking him until he moaned his pleasure."

She started slowly riding Blake again.

"Do you want to hear about his cock? The taste? The feel in my hand and mouth? Oh wait, you already know about it, don't you? You and he shared a local woman once."

"Just tell me about the fucking," Blake croaked. Her narrative was driving him wild. Unlike in his thoughts that first night alone, hearing her describe the sex made his cock harder than ever.

She tossed her head back and laughed, "Oh baby, I don't think you can last through all the details. Milos entered me again, splitting me open and taking his pleasure from me. I've been fucked so many times, had so many orgasms, I think I've beaten your record!"

She kissed him again, their lips pressed tightly together while their tongues explored.

"Let's just say that this time when I came there were fireworks. Did you learn that trick from Milos? I thought I would pass out when he put his hot cum deep inside me."

"I taught him that trick, and he uses it against me, the bastard."

She stopped riding him. "You should probably know that the student has become the master. I saw fireworks three times that day."

"Oh God, fuck me, make me cum," Blake groaned.

"But you haven't heard about Nico, such a sweet young boy; half my age and the stamina of an Olympic athlete!"

"You slut!" he exclaimed.

"The next morning Milos brought me breakfast in bed, Nico followed him into the room. Milos told me that when I was done with breakfast I could have Nico but I didn't bother with breakfast, I just ripped the clothes off that young man and took him in my mouth, he came almost immediately and spewed a healthy load down my throat. I continued sucking his cock and within minutes he was hard again. I pushed him down on the bed and mounted him 69, but he didn't know what he was doing with his tongue so I turned around and slid my wet pussy down his sweet, young shaft. I rode him hard and we came together. I collapsed onto the bed next to him and he sucked on my tits."

"Sounds like Nico is a little green," Blake said.

"Oh, but he made up for it in effort and stamina. About this time Milos came back, dragged me to the edge of the bed, and entered me. He told Nico to take my mouth, and I lay there on the bed for a long time enjoying being between them. After a long time, they traded places. Milos had me kneel on the bed and I now had Milos' big tasty cock in my mouth while Nico slammed into me from behind. Nico spewed another hot load, on my ass this time, before slipping two fingers between my engorged lips. The heat on my skin and the feel of his fingers in me brought me to another orgasm and my moans made Milos throb in my mouth, pumping a big load down my throat."

"Jesus," Blake croaked.

"It gets better," she whispered, "do you remember a woman that you and Milos took home one night for a threesome? Remember how you finished her?"

"Oh God, they didn't!"

"Oh God they did baby, they DP'd your sweet Marissa! Milos sat in a chair and pulled me back onto him, entering that place where only you had been before. It felt like he was ripping me open, it was the most pleasurable pain I've ever experienced. Once he took me fully I leaned back against him and he raised my legs, taking hold of them behind each knee. Nico slowly parted me and gave me his entire length, inch-by-inch. I started screaming almost immediately and grabbed a throw pillow to stifle the noise. It wasn't until Nico was fully in me that I began to catch my breath."

She started riding Blake harder. She was enjoying the dirty talk, giving Blake every detail.

"I was still breathing hard and moaning into the pillow as they began thrusting. I was cumming harder than I ever have before in my life. I moaned, squealed, and quivered on them. I lost track of time but I was so cock-drunk it felt like they fucked me for hours. When they both started pumping their cum into me I briefly passed out."

"Uuunnnggghhh!" Blake blew his load deep in Marissa's already cum-filled pussy.

"Mmmm, three men's cum in me. I feel so slutty but so satisfied!"

He sat there panting.

"Of course, you know the rest don't you baby? They both pleasured me for the rest of the day. By the time I went to sleep last night, I was covered in their essence and it filled all my holes. I was exhausted and slept like a baby. Then this morning they both took my sweet pussy again."

"Sweet lord Marissa, what's happened to you?"

"Well it should be obvious," she looked him straight in the eyes, "you happened to me. You gave me amazing orgasms and made me realize just how much of a sexual being I am. I feel so alive and so powerful. Like I can have any man I want. I thought you had ruined me for any other man but instead, you've awakened me."

She got off him and walked to the bathroom, he admired her fantastic ass as she walked away. Then he wondered how many times Milos and Nico had been between those cheeks.

"I'm going to take a long, hot shower," she said over her shoulder as she closed the door.

Blake went back to the main house to work with the contractor and Marissa puttered around the guest house all afternoon. That evening she made dinner then they sat outside sipping wine and watching the sunset over the vineyard. Her smile was returning. When they went to bed she snuggled next to him, smelling of lavender and lemon.

Blake fell into a fitful sleep, he dreamt that he was watching helplessly as a parade of men, led by Milos and Nico, plundered Marissa. She was giggling and smiling through it all as they took her and spilled their cum onto and into her. He woke from the dream with tears in his eyes. He may not have ruined her for other men but had he ruined her for himself? Were his feelings for her the beginnings of love or just mere possessiveness? His emotions were still a jumbled mess. Eventually, he fell asleep again.

The following morning after breakfast, Blake went into the vineyard to work while Marissa found an interesting book on the history of winemaking amongst the small collection in the guest house. Blake returned around lunch and they had a light lunch of mixed olives with feta and a crusty baguette. The conversation was light, though they both knew they needed to talk about events of the last few days. Blake eventually excused himself and went to the main house to check progress. Hours later he returned and took a shower. Emerging from the bathroom he found her sitting outside watching the sunset. He sat next to her.

As they watched the sunset she asked him the question he knew was running through her mind, "When were you going to tell me you're retiring? More importantly, when were you going to tell me you're leaving me and moving a quarter of the way around the world?"

"I've been planning it ever since I lost Calista. I just became eligible this year so it's only been a matter of picking a date and I made that decision two weeks ago."

They sat in silence for a while.

"Marissa, you said it yourself that I have no claim to your heart, so why are you mad that I don't share more of my life with you? You've never told me how you feel other than saying I've ruined you for other men. I don't understand what you expect from me other than fantastic sex. I've always told you to go find the love you deserve."