The Museum Piece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, does he satisfy you? Have you found someone worthy?" he asked.

"He made me cum, but he's no Blake. I'm not sure I'm going to see him again."

"Don't let me ruin you for other men. There's more to a relationship than sex. Don't miss out on the potential love of your life just because he doesn't give you fireworks," he warned her, "maybe we should stop seeing each other."

"NO! Absolutely not!," she exclaimed, "I need what we have, the sex, at least until I find an adequate substitute."

He laughed, "Okay, okay, I enjoy it too but I've had the love of my life and you deserve yours."

They snuggled together and dozed briefly before cleaning up and going to dinner. After dinner, they returned to her place and watched a movie then slipped between the covers and slept.

Another month she met him at the door in nothing but an apron and a butt plug. "Dinner is almost ready," she grinned, "I thought you might try plundering my ass tonight."

He put his bags in her bedroom and told her he needed to get a few things that he had forgotten at home. He hurried to the pharmacy a few blocks away and got a pre-mixed enema then went around the corner to a small sex shop and picked up a soft cock-like dildo. Instead of just anal, she's getting a DP, he thought to himself.

That evening after Marissa took him to her bedroom he explained to her that the enema would help ensure there were no messes. She happily went to the bathroom and took it, lubing the small dispenser tube and inserting it after removing the butt plug. She squeezed the container and the fluid flooded her colon. It felt good enough that she softly moaned, "Yes."

After emptying her colon she washed up and reinserted the plug. It had a bright blue jewel on the external part. While she was preparing he had undressed and slipped under the sheets, his tool tented the bedding in anticipation. Returning to the bedroom she saw the tent and smiled as she crept onto the bed between his legs.

"That looks delicious," she said, running a fingertip across the head and causing a wet spot to form on the sheet. She pulled the sheet down and wrapped her lips around him. In no time he was breathing heavily and softly moaning.

She stopped and crawled up his body and kissed him on the lips. "No cumming yet, I want you in my ass."

"I'll gladly take your ass if you'll lay here next to me on your side."

She snuggled next to him and he laid his cock between her cheeks, she wiggled her ass against him. She removed the butt plug and took the lube from the nightstand. Placing some on her finger she lubed her hole then she squirted some into her palm and wrapped it around him. Before she could wipe the excess lube from her hand he gave her the fake cock. "You're going to have two men tonight. Meet Blaze."

She giggled, "And what is Blaze going to do?"

"He's taking the front as I take the back," he said with a devilish grin.

"You are deliciously naughty," she grinned back.

She lubed up Blaze and handed him back to him. Then she backed up to Blake and slowly took him in. My God, she is tight, even though she'd been wearing the butt plug, he thought. She gradually took his full length and then began humping him. He grabbed her leg behind the knee and pulled it up. "Blaze wants his now!"

He rubbed Blaze's head across her pink lips and slid him between them, DP'ing her.

"OH MY GOD!," she screamed. Her breathing changed to a pant and she let out a deep, guttural, moan. "Fuuuccckkk, that's amazing! Uh, uh, uh, yeeeessss." Blaze and Blake established a rhythm and drove Marissa to wave after wave of orgasms, each one stronger than the last. Her body quivered and spasmed against Blake as he and Blaze took her. She was moaning continuously, little unintelligible sounds escaped her lips. She rolled her head towards him and breathlessly asked him to kiss her. Blake gladly put my lips to hers just as another orgasm racked her body. "Mmmmm, yes, oh FUCK ME!" It was a scream. Blake felt his balls tense, his orgasm was rapidly approaching.

"I'm going to cum," he told her as he felt his balls contract and his cum flowing up the shaft, ready to be expelled into her.

"Put it deep in me! I want to feel your heat fill me!"

Blake accommodated her request, quickened the pace with Blaze, and then he came, spewing globs of cum deep inside her. She screamed again and stiffened then collapsed. They lay there joined together as he extracted Blaze then held her until he went soft and slipped out of her.

"You are fucking amazing at fucking," she giggled breathlessly, "and you have an incredible imagination when it comes to pleasing me. I can't get enough of you, Blake. I would give myself to you every day if you were here."

"I would hope that some days rather than giving yourself to me you would take me and use me."

"Oh yes, I would do that too," she grinned.

"And when did you start to develop a potty mouth?" he asked.

"When I started having orgasms with a light show!" she said, "Do you prefer I not use the word 'fuck'?"

"I don't mind it at all, I like dirty talk in bed. Do you mind?"

"I've never been so vocal in bed before you took me as a lover so it's new to me but I'm willing to try," then in a whisper, "Teach me to talk dirty Blake."

He just smiled.

They cleaned up and then went for a walk, enjoying the evening temperatures.

************

About six months into their relationship Marissa asked Blake if he could spend a long weekend with her after his meeting in the city. He arranged with his boss to stay the extra days and work from there. When he arrived at her apartment she was cooking dinner. This time she was fully clothed.

"No dessert tonight?" he asked.

"No need to rush things, we have a few days together so I thought we'd just enjoy each other's company tonight, maybe go out to a movie."

"What happened to the woman who couldn't get enough of me?" he grinned.

She stepped close to him and whispered, "That woman was sexually satisfied last week."

"Great!" he exclaimed, "you have to tell me every sordid, nasty, detail in bed tonight."

She grinned, "So you think I'm the type of girl who would fuck and tell?"

"Do the ladies at work know about me and the fireworks?"

She blushed, "Yes, they do."

"You answered your question," he laughed.

"Speaking of the ladies at work I'd like to have them over for dinner and drinks Saturday night. Is that ok?"

"That's a big step, I'm supposed to be the guy who flies into town every month and fucks your brains out, not the guy who hangs with your friends. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Don't worry, they understand our relationship. They want to meet the man that's become a not-insignificant part of my life. They're protective of me."

"So this is an inquisition? 'What are your intentions toward our friend, sir?'"

"You should expect some of that, yes. But there won't be any torture involved," she laughed.

After dinner, they did go out to a movie then later they went to bed without sex. She found herself not disappointed, just spending time with Blake was becoming enjoyable. He held her and she fell asleep in his arms. Before long she was dreaming, and her dream was filled with Blake. It was not a sexual dream, they were just spending time together doing something normal. The dream started at her place with them packing a picnic lunch to take to Central Park. Once in the park they laid out a cloth and enjoyed the meal then packed up and wandered the park, just talking as they held hands and enjoyed the blooming flowers and trees.

The next morning Marissa awoke to the smell of French toast. She donned lounge pants and a t-shirt then joined Blake in the kitchen.

"Good morning handsome," she said as she entered the kitchen.

"Good morning my sweet," he said with a grin, "you have perfect timing, I was about to come to wake you for breakfast."

He stepped behind her and grabbed her ass. "Ooo, frisky this morning?" she giggled.

"I haven't had sex with a woman for two weeks, I need you," he said as she kissed him and nibbled his ear lobe.

"Two weeks? You haven't plundered me in a month! So you also have another lover."

"Not really, I met her in a bar and took her home. It was mediocre sex."

"Sorry to hear that, maybe you can get some great sex while you're in town," she laughed.

He spun her around and kissed her hard on the mouth. "That's exactly why I'm here, I know you'll satisfy me! Now breakfast is hot and French toast is not good cold to let's eat our meal before we eat each other."

They sat down to breakfast. The French toast was fantastic, like none she'd ever had before, filled with cream cheese and tangerines, and she savored every bite. They finished and she stood to clear the table, not realizing that it would be a while before that task was complete.

He stood up and took her in his arms and began by kissing her jawline then slowly worked his way to her ear lobe and eventually down her neck. When he reached the collar of her t-shirt he lifted it over her head and let it drop to the floor. She helped him remove his t-shirt then she knelt and grabbed the waist of his pants and pulled them down around his ankles. His hard cock flopped out and smacked her cheek. She took hold of his cock and licked it from base to tip then ran her tongue around the head and engulfed it. She'd sucked more cock in the past few months than in her entire life before meeting Blake. She'd even sucked the guy she'd been with last; he had been impressed with her oral skills.

Blake grasped one of her arms and pulled her up. He grabbed her hair causing her to lean back against the table and then grabbed one of the breakfast plates, still pooled with melted butter and maple syrup, and dribbled the remnants of their meal across her tits.

"Oh, look how filthy you've made me!" she gasped, "I hope you plan to lick me clean."

Still holding her back against the table he licked from her navel, up between her breasts, finishing at her chin and then kissing her lips.

"I've made such a mess, it may take me a while to clean this up," he whispered into her mouth as they kissed. He released her hair and began licking the sticky mess from her body. He had dribbled it all over her breasts and nipples and she moaned and cooed as he licked it off her mounds. She felt his hand wander down between her legs to tickle her clit and then dip a finger into her. With the attention being paid to her breasts and pussy she was soon moaning out with pleasure. He sucked hard on a nipple while roughly pressing her clit and she came, wrapping her arms around him to keep from falling as her body twitched and then stiffened.

"Aaaahhh, yes, yes, YES! Uh, oh fuck, yes!'

Blake felt warm liquid flow over his hand and heard it drip onto the tile floor, he had never before made a woman squirt. He continued driving his fingers into her, keeping her just past the peak of her orgasm. She panted her pleasure and began rocking her hips, fucking his fingers. She threw her head back and moaned as she came again. "Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh," she squealed.

Blake grabbed her and lifted her butt onto the table then laid her back. He grabbed the other breakfast plate and poured the remnants over her pubic area, letting it run down between her legs, and across her pussy lips. He dove in with his tongue and licked up the combination of her nectar, maple syrup, and butter. She began moaning and running her hands over her own body as he cleaned up the mess he'd made. Assured that he'd cleaned her as well as possible with his tongue he stood and slid his shaft between her folds. She moaned and quivered, cumming almost immediately, and he grunted as he emptied himself into her as she writhed on the table.

Having spent himself in her he knelt next to the table and put his tongue back to work eating his cum from her quivering pussy.

"OH MY GOD!" She screamed and grabbed his head pulling him tighter to her oozing pink hole. "Fuck yes, you filthy man! Eat me, eat me, oh yes, yes, yes, aaahhh". She came again, her spasms forcing the last of his cum out and onto his tongue. She lay on the table panting, recovering for several minutes as he took a seat near her head and bent down to kiss her. Her tongue darted deep into his mouth, seeking out any remaining cum and she sucked on his tongue and moaned as her hand sought her clit. She came again and she screamed and moaned into his mouth. Blake heard more dripping onto the floor. She lay there on the table panting, obviously exhausted, so he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. Placing her on the bed he lay down next to her and she rolled over snuggling up to him with her face in his neck.

Her breathing eventually slowed and for a while, he thought she had drifted off to sleep. "What are you doing Blake? You tell me I should try to find other lovers but then you take me to places I've never been before. How can you expect me to want other men when I can't imagine anyone who can please me like you? And how filthy can you be? Pouring breakfast on me, eating your cum out of me, where does it end? Jesus, I squirted twice in a matter of minutes when I've never squirted before in my life!"

Blake felt a great sense of pride at her admission. He'd heard of women who sometimes squirt when they cum but he'd never in his 57 years been with one and here he'd just made a woman squirt, a first for both of them.

"Are you complaining about having new sexual experiences?" he asked.

"Well, no," she replied, "but I'll never find someone to match you, Blake, you're an amazing lover."

He chuckled, "You city girls think that everything life has to offer can be found within a few miles of your home. You need to get out of the city and experience real life. I'm going to Greece in a few weeks and since you've never been why don't you come along."

"I'd love that! But what are you going to do, get me laid in Greece?"

"Well maybe," he laughed, "but seriously, come with me, I know you'd love it. I'll be there for two weeks, join me for all or part of it, please just say yes."

She agreed to clear it at work and if possible join him for the full two weeks.

"I need to shop for this evening, remember that Danny and Taylor are coming by," she reminded him as she rolled off the bed.

Danny is an investigator for Marissa's company. She used to work as an NYPD police detective in narcotics and for the FBI. Taylor is a cyber expert. Blake was confident they had checked him out and was not looking forward to this evening. Marissa spent several hours in the kitchen preparing food.

Once Danny and Taylor arrived Marissa introduced them to Blake. He made cocktails for all and they sat around chatting. Danny and Taylor were quizzing him about various aspects of his life so he challenged them. "Ladies, I'm betting you know me as well as I know myself, please, enlighten me."

They both looked at each other and then at Marissa. "Go ahead," she said, waving a hand in the air. "Tell me all about him."

They knew his full name, place, and date of birth, the names of his parents and the dates they died, where he went to school, where he worked, his professional accomplishments, his clearance level, his marriage to Calista, her death, and his net worth. That last item caused a surprised look on Marissa's face. Blake, being the ever-frugal engineer, had saved a tidy sum over the years and invested smartly, which with the insurance settlement from the accident made his net worth near $5 million.

"Well you've done your homework," he said.

"Yes, but we don't know your intentions toward our friend," Danny said.

That was the question he was dreading. He couldn't answer honestly because he didn't know what his intentions were. At first, he had just wanted a romp in the sack with a beautiful woman that he found in a museum. Now, he was growing attached to her. Every month he looked forward to seeing her, and it was more than just the sex.

"I intend to spend time with this beautiful woman as long as she'll allow it." It was probably not the best answer but at least an honest one, as far as it went. He could tell by their looks that it didn't sit well with them.

Marissa changed the topic of conversation and the rest of the evening passed tensely. Blake could tell that Danny and Taylor had their radar up. At one point Marissa excused herself and went to the bathroom.

"Blake, you need to decide what Marissa means to you, if you're just in this for the sex then get out of her life now," said Danny.

"If you don't love her then staying will only hurt her more," Taylor said.

"You should see her when you call and say you're coming to town, she's a different woman and it lasts until you leave," Danny said.

"Is it me or is it the sex?" he asked.

"It's not the sex," said Taylor, "she doesn't talk about the sex much, she talks about you and the things you do together as a couple."

"She's in love Blake, we've seen it before. And we've seen the men hurt her before. Are you no different than the rest?" Danny said.

"She falls in love easily, too easily," added Taylor, "and that always turns out badly for her. We've tried to warn her multiple times to no avail. We've even counseled her to go slow with you and told her you're just in it for the sex without commitment. She won't listen."

"I'd like to think I'm different, but honestly I don't know. My feelings for her go beyond the sex but I'm still dealing with the grief of my Calista passing. My emotions are this knotted tangle and it's hard to extract any truth from the mess."

"Get to the truth soon Blake, or get out of her life," Danny said, "if you leave her now she'll be hurt but we can help her deal with it. You can't continue to pop in once a month and wham bam thank you ma'am then disappear with no consideration of what happens after you leave."

"If you continue to lead her on then decide months down the road that you're through getting your jollies with her, well, she'll be devastated," Taylor said, "don't do that to our friend, please."

Marissa returned to the room. Taylor and Danny said their good nights, both claimed to have early plans for the morning. After they left, Blake and Marissa cleaned up the dishes and went to bed. He couldn't sleep. The next day he flew back home, feeling a sense of relief as the plane took off. That had been a stressful trip.

A few weeks later he was on a plane bound for Athens with a change of aircraft in JFK. When he got to the boarding area for the departing international flight there was Marissa, a big smile on her face. Several men in the boarding area admired her as she rose from her seat and he saw the looks of disappointment and jealousy when she greeted him with a hug and a kiss. This beautiful woman still had no idea how desirable she was, and Blake felt fortunate to be with her, but he wondered if he deserved her. They were both a bit broken, he wasn't confident that he could ever love again, she, on the other hand, seemed to fall in love too easily.

Marissa was excited, chattering away until they boarded the flight. Once on board, they settled in and had a drink. It was a 12+ hour flight with a stopover in Madrid and Blake used the time to tell her about Greece. He explained they'd be staying at a vineyard west of Athens, but he did not tell her he owned it. She was smiling the entire time except for the few times she dozed off. Finally the next evening they arrived in Athens. It was late after clearing customs, Blake rented a car and they drove west towards the vineyard. Darkness had fallen by the time they arrived. Blake was having the main house remodeled so he took her to the guest house and they settled in. "I'll take you on a tour of the estate tomorrow after breakfast," he explained. They cleaned up and went to bed, both of them too tired from the flight to do more than snuggle. He'd not seen her this happy before.