The Museum Pt. 02 of 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers

We both knew there was really only one realistic position for what I had requested, and so by the time he had taken off his boxers, I had jumped off the ladders and had gotten on my back on the drop cloths. Eddy, sporting a huge boner, walked over to me and slowly put one knee on each side of my head and leaned forward, pushing his hard cock against my face as he leaned down towards my pussy. When he was halfway down, I opened my mouth and slightly tilted my head back so that his hard cock just slid in my mouth without too much difficulty. His cock was hard as a motherfucker, so by the time his tongue touched my twat, my throat was completely blocked.

Luckily Eddy realized that too and slightly lifted his pelvis a couple of inches of the floor, whilst flicking my clit with his eager tongue. After inhaling and getting some much needed air, I began lifting and lowering my head off the floor, bobbing my head up and down his rock hard shaft. From the moment I had requested this particular position I knew that Eddy would cum, and I wouldn't. It's a fact of life that the male body is designed to climax a lot quicker and easier, and it didn't bother me one little bit.

True enough, after about four or five minutes, Eddy lifted his head and grunted, "I'm cumming!"

I let his huge cock slip out of my mouth and groaned, "Jerk off in my mouth!"

He grabbed his dong with his right hand and started jacking it, right above my face, whispering, "Are you sure?"

"Give it to me, stud!" I replied as I opened my mouth as wide as I could. That did it. He started moaning and shuddering as his rate of whacking increased even further. After four more seconds, his body suddenly tensed up and he stopped beating his cock, holding the fat, purple tip right above my mouth. A thick ribbon of syrupy cum splattered against my tongue, followed by dozens of smaller droplets as he emptied his balls above my wide open mouth.

When he was completely empty, he got off of me and sat on his knees beside me. He stared at my open mouth, filled with his white, warm cum. I made sure we had eye contact as I closed my mouth and swallowed everything he had given me.

"My god, you're so nasty," he smiled.

I smiled shyly as I got up.

"You didn't..." he started to say.

"No, but that's okay... I don't think this date is over, is it?" I replied.

"Not if I can help it," Eddy said as he started putting his clothes back on. "Let me just go close up and then we'll see what we can do about you."

"You want something from the vending machine?" he added as he finished putting on his clothes.

"Just a diet coke," I replied, as I got up and readjusted my skirt.

"You got it," he shouted back as he was already sprinting down the hall.

I wandered the room aimlessly for about eight minutes, until Eddy returned with my coke.

When he handed the can to me, he said, "You're absolutely gorgeous!"

"You're exaggerating!"

"Oh, am I?" he replied as he unzipped his pants, reached inside and pulled his cock out through his open zipper. It was almost fully hard again.

"Does that thing ever go down?" I asked, impressed.

"Not when you're around," he replied as he looked down at himself.

After we both took a sip from our soda, I looked down at his cock again and said, "Last time, you mentioned a special place... somewhere you said I hadn't been yet?"

"Oh right," he smiled as his cock veered up violently.

"You're not afraid of heights, are you?" he asked.

"No," I replied, puzzled.

"All right then, follow me," he said, "You might wanna take off your skirt for this."

I put down my soda on the nearby ladder for a moment and pushed my skirt down again, then followed him out of the room.

With his dick sticking out of his pants and me stark naked except for my heels, he walked me through the main hall, then through a service door marked 'Employees only'. We then walked down a long concrete corridor, through a metal door and down another concrete corridor. Finally, we arrived at some kind of technical area. There was a switch boards on the wall, with dozens of buttons and levers.

"Up you go," he said, pointing at a fixed metal ladder in the far corner.

Intrigued, but also a little apprehensive, I put my diet coke on the floor next to the ladder and started climbing, wearing just my heels. As he followed me, he probably had a prime view up my twat. It was quite a climb, leading us to a slightly bigger room, consisting of three concrete walls with only a dim light in the middle of the ceiling. The only thing in that room worth mentioning was a large, metal square opening. As we approached it, I noticed that it led to a dark, square shaped, metal tunnel.

"This is the ventilation shaft for the entire museum, it passes by every room, and every corridor... I already unscrewed the cover so we can get it in," he said, pointing at the grated cover standing next to us, against the right wall.

"Wait..." I said as I caught on, "You wanna fuck me in there?"

"Uh huh," he confirmed my suspicion, "Right above the main hall, on all fours, like a dog!"

I glanced at him, then looked down the dark tunnel as I unconsciously ran two fingers across my slit.

"Is there a problem?" he asked mischievously.

"No problem," I replied as I looked down at what my fingers were doing, "I'm suddenly dripping wet, that's all!"

Without waiting for a reply on his part, I crawled into the ventilation shaft, head first. Although the entrance seemed huge, once inside, I only had a few inches to spare on each side. So, here I was, crawling into a cold, dark, dirty ventilation shaft, just to get fucked. God, I felt like such a fucking slut.

Suddenly, before I could get very far, Eddy said, "Wait... if you're really that wet..." and grabbed my hips with both hands, pulling me backwards until my ass was hanging out the ventilation shaft again, and then stuck two fingers up my dripping twat. My subsequent moans reverberated through the ventilation shaft, and all throughout the museum.

"My god, you ARE wet, you little tramp," he grunted as he began finger fucking me harder. I moaned as I felt my pussy starting to drip on his hand. Oh yes, he knew what he was doing!

I closed my eyes and put my hands flat on the metal floor in front of me, accepting the fact that I was going to have a spectacular orgasm in this unsavory, seedy location. The fact that every noise I made was amplified and broadcasted throughout the entire museum only helped to make my orgasm even more wonderful. I screamed, whined and howled as Eddy fingered the shit out of me, making me squirt and gush over his hand as well as onto the concrete floor below him.

The realization that I was completely at his mercy intensified my orgasm greatly; if I backed up, he could block me and if I tried to crawl away from him, he could pull me back at my feet. Of course, things weren't that black and white, but that's what I kept telling myself while I was getting my slut-twat abused. After fingering me through one of the most spectacular orgasms of my life and giving me barely ten seconds to recuperate, Eddy insolently slapped my ass and said, "Whenever you're ready, princess!"

Still a bit out of breath, I started crawling, feeling my battered twat dripping along the way.

"At the intersection, go right," he said as he crawled up behind me.

I crawled for about twenty meters, then took a right.

"Now take a left, then two more rights!"

After crawling around in the ventilation shaft for a couple of more minutes, I came up on a grid in the metal flooring. When I looked down, I noticed we were directly above the main hall; about ten meters above the ground floor.

"That's it, you've found it," he said as he crawled up behind me.

Next thing I knew, he was fidgeting with the metal plates above him, removing two of them and sliding them on top of the other ceiling plates. With those plates removed, he could now poke his head out of the ventilation shaft we were in and properly get on his knees. Glancing over my shoulder, I realized what he was doing and backed up just enough so that my ass was touching his hard cock. He had very little trouble sliding his hard shaft into my sodden twat. God, his cock felt good. He put his hand on the small of my back and started fucking me; just like he had promised: above the main hall, on all fours, like a dog. He'd obviously planned this thoroughly, including pre-disassembling the ceiling plates at this exact location.

I screamed and moaned like a high school girl as he continued to slam into me, fucking me like the little bitch in heat that I was. Suddenly it hit me... because his head was sticking out of the ventilation shaft, he couldn't even see me. Considering the venue, it was out of necessity, but my mind started turning it into something a lot more lewd. He was fucking a twat without even seeing who it was attached to. Of course, that sort of thinking only expedited my own climax and before long I was screaming and howling at the top of my lunges, glancing at the main hall beneath me, through the grid in the floor.

Although I convulsed and bucked violently around his cock, my orgasm didn't even slow him down. Eddy just kept pumping, slamming his hard cock into me, over and over again. As a result, I had one of the longest orgasms of my life.

After several heavenly minutes, Eddy suddenly grunted, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming."

With about a dozen hard, violent thrusts, he emptied his balls deep in my twat... for the first time. We hadn't talked about it, he simply assumed that he could cum inside of me. He was right. He could shoot as much cum up my pussy as he liked, without any warning or without having to ask.

Both exhausted, and neither of us having the strength to crawl back out of the ventilation shaft any time soon, we decided to relax in our current spot. We snuck up next to each other as much as the confined space would allow and just laid there for about ten or fifteen minutes. Eventually, when we had sufficiently rested, we headed back out. While I was crawling behind Eddy, I noticed his dick dangling between his legs, in between his big balls. It was a sight I had rarely seen, from this angle.

After staring at it for several more meters, I suddenly said, "Hold on," and reached out to wrap my hand around his cock.

"What are you..." he asked as he glanced back over his shoulder, surprised.

"Better make the best of this unique situation, right..." I said, slowly milking his half-hard shaft.

"You'll hear no argument from me," he whispered.

After playing with his cock for about a minute or so, I cupped his balls and began caressing them. I leaned in and slowly began licking his nutsack, causing him to moan and sigh. With my nose that close to his asshole, I noticed that he was squeaky clean down there, it even smelled like soap... and so, I did something I had never done before. I started running my tongue over his ass cheeks, first one, then the other, only to end up about two minutes later with my tongue in between his ass cheeks. It felt nasty and extremely slutty, but I couldn't help myself.

Finally, I flipped over onto my back, moved my head under his crotch and took his half-hard shaft in my mouth. The fact that he just been balls deep inside of me hadn't escaped me, but also didn't bother me. If anything, the nastiness of it all edged me on further, and so I kept sucking the tip, while I milked his cock with two hands.

After sucking him off like that for a couple of more minutes, I felt like I'd had enough and stopped, letting go of his cock and balls. When I got out from underneath him, he asked softly, "Anything else you wanna try, or are we good to go?"

"No, I'm done for now," I giggled, feeling slightly embarrassed. We crawled on until we reached the exit and got out. I picked up my soda on our way back to his office, where it was nice and warm. As we hadn't bothered with putting on our clothes yet, we were still naked. He sat down behind his desk, putting his feet up, and I sat down on the chair in front of the desk, sipping from my soda.

"So what do you have planned for tomorrow," I asked, breaking the silence.

"I was thinking something sweet and tender, but also a little naughty," he replied.

"Mmmm, can't wait."

Not much later, we decided to call it a night. The two of us got up and started gathering our clothes, which were in different rooms all throughout the museum. Then, on our way to the exit, we swung by the bathroom where I had left my yoga bag.

"I still haven't seen your yoga outfit yet," he said after we kissed.

"Oh, I am sorry," I said, feigning irritation and frustration, "I guess I was too busy letting you fuck and abuse me all over the museum!"

We laughed.

"See you tomorrow?" he asked as he opened the door for me.

"You bet!" I whispered as I stepped out and started walking back to my car.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers
12