All Comments on 'The Music Festival Ch. 01'

by Joanmcarthy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Tail_GunnerTail_Gunner5 months ago

... Well, Joanmacthy ... that's the finest piece I've read on this site ( or any site ) in a while now!

... First, considering where we are, the sex is really good; a 'slow burn' build up, a forest fire -- and the, a volcanic eruption! ... The next one, the upcoming 'do-it-on-the-dance-floor' fucking is going to be even better!

... Then, and maybe most importantly, the writing is really good. Good writing is important regardless of genre. ... Once in a writing group that I was a part of, the assignment was to write a sex scent from the POV of the opposite sex ( from one's self ) ... It is far more difficult, and complex than just changing the pronouns. ... You did that part really well.

... It, the plot, is -- largely -- realistic; something that could happen to real people; under the right circumstances. That part, to me, is a must. ... Three or four sexy moms in a neighborhood trading their eighteen year old sons back and forth just isn't going to happen!

/

I haven't read all you stuff ( you've been at this for a while now! ), but have read enough to know that it is consistently of quality. ... Keep up the good work! ... If you ever need a Beta Reader, let me know.

Love & Lust & Later Tail Gunner ( AKA .. Levi Coldwater )

WoodencavWoodencav5 months ago

Love the storey! Looking forward to the next chapter. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AlexFourwaysAlexFourways5 months ago

Another Joanmcarthy stunner!

LitCritLitCrit5 months ago

Hot! Really hot!! I mean REALLY HOTT!!! This is the first of yours I've read, but it won't be the last. I'm off to peruse your library, leaving 5 stars in my wake. Thank you!

ezbodezbod5 months ago

Hello JoanMcarthy,

I have read your stories for a very long time now; quietly enjoying your erotic writings.

Saying "thank you" is by far the most important thing to say (IMO). Prior to this, I have been guilty of not saying it, as I have read and really enjoyed your stories. Please keep writing and sharing your work.

Authors really like to read what readers think about their works. I will leave that to the critics and editors; I will simply read and enjoy.

Always grateful, happy and in-lust.

THANK YOU.

rglobalguyrglobalguy5 months ago

A great start to a new series! I always look forward to the next adventure you decide to take us on.

AndrewMarxAndrewMarxabout 1 month ago

God, I wish everyone could have an experience like this. Really good story, wewl done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoanmcarthy@Joanmcarthy
I like writing about nice, even romantic, sex with nice people. In most cases my writing is inspired by people I have met and experiences I have had or watched others have. Sometimes the description of the person I include in my stories is almost recording a mental photograph...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES