The Music Festival Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She clearly knew what she was doing. There was something in the length, pace and angle of her stroke that made my cock feel wonderful; really wonderful; maybe more wonderful than any previous experience of the reverse missionary position (and there'd been many to compare it with).

The sense of that building pleasure just kept getting nicer and nicer.

But my own rising excitement was pushed along by Kylie's. She was moaning again; perhaps rubbing her clit on my pubis, maybe helped by my nipple play. It didn't matter. Her excitement was transferred to me; my main fear being I'd go early and leave her half way through.

Fortunately she came before me; groaning, but immediately tightening her grip on my erection and increasing the pace of her thrusting of it into her body.

I sunk my head into the bunk cushion and did my own groaning as I emptied my balls into her with pulse after mind blowing pulse of ejaculateive pleasure.

Kylie threw herself down on me and once again smothered me with what seemed to be oxytocin driven passion; kissing me, caressing me and almost smothering me as she squirmed about on top of me, her hands all over me as she continued to jerk my shaft inside her, prolonging and intensifying my own orgasm.

As her passion burned itself out, she was left draped limply over me, my still hard shaft buried inside her and her head face down into the bunk alongside my head. I gently rolled her to the side, letting my erection slip out of her as I did so.

She seemed to be in a sort of petite mort; half conscious, half asleep. It wasn't entirely surprising. The dancing had been intense and exhausting and the sex itself pretty full on. She groggily put an arm over my waist and seemed to surrender herself to slumber. It wasn't an unpleasant situation to find myself in. Her breasts were pushed lightly against my chest, my half mongrel residual erection poked into her lower stomach and her beautiful face was directly in my line of vision.

I put my own upper arm over her waist and decided I'd wait out her rest. Unexpectedly, I soon fell asleep too.

I didn't have a watch on, so I wasn't sure what the time was or how long I was asleep when I woke up again. I quickly became aware that my erection had hardened and the tip was now pushing rather aggressively into her stomach. I pulled my hips back momentarily to let it rise to the vertical then returned them to the more intimate contact I'd started with; the full length of the shaft now lightly pressed against her.

Our bodies were now somewhat more intertwined than when I'd drifted off to sleep; her upper leg over my thigh and our bodies a little closer together. And the storm had passed.

Not inclined to disturb her, or to remove myself from the intimate embrace, I once again waited; enjoying staring into her reposed face and occasionally casting my eyes down to the erotic breasts pushed against my chest.

I didn't have long to wait. She seemed to progressively regain her wakefulness; blinking eyes suggesting she took a moment to realise where she was, she then pressed her lips against me and cuddled in more closely, humming as she reached down and bent my shaft to penetrate herself; as if some law of nature had been broken by not having it there all along.

We lay like that silently for a little while; my manhood binding us closely together, before she pulled her head back to look me in the eyes and asked...

"Have you ever done horizontal folk dancing to the beat of music; I mean, really to the beat, not just as background?"

"Not really. What sort of music are we talking about?"

"What about 'staying alive'"?

I was well familiar with that song. It was what we were taught to time CPR too; a way of making sure the compressions are preformed fast enough. Sex wise, it would be a challenge. But if it was the basis on which she was asking me to fuck her again, I was hardly going to say no...

"Sounds interesting."

Kylie disengaged from me, rose from the bunk and grabbed her phone. Lying back alongside me she made a point of first repenetrating me, then pulled her head back enough to let her play with the phone.

Rolling me on top of her with the phone still in her hand, she asked...

"Are you ready?"

I lifted myself up a bit to support myself better on my knees and elbows. If I was meant to dance to the music, there was no point me lying flat on her...

"OK."

I'd had a moment to think about what I would do. Of course, the main thing was to get in sync with her. But until I worked that out, I needed a game plan to follow. There was little point me just unrelentingly hammering her to the repetitive, very fast beat of the music. I thought I might do hip rolling thrusts on the verses, interposed with rapid hard jerking thrusts on the 'ah...ah' sections; sort of the way I might dance the song.

As the introductory music started up, I did just that; sort of screwing my hip around, thrusting first slightly from one side, then from the other, before rocking my hips at full penetration; effectively screwing my erection around inside her.

She quickly responded to my approach, lifting her own hip enough that she could get in sync with me; matching my rocks and twists for as long as I made the movements predictable.

When the singing started, she started singing the song too; using her upper body, hands and free arms to twist and turn; occasionally poking my chest with her finger as girls sometimes do when dancing with each other and generally getting right into the dancing part of the sex. With my weight supported on my elbows, I didn't have the same freedom of movement as she did, but if she was going to sing, I decided I would too; but not loud enough for my less than perfect singing voice to over play the background music.

With the first chorus of 'ah...ah...ah...' I delivered the fast hard thrusts I'd planned, Kylie looking at me wide eyed and grinning as her rendition of it changed to 'ah...ou...ou...ou', conveying the message it really felt good. Then as they went into 'staying alive...staying alive', I rocked my hips again, delivering a hard thrust on the completion of each circle.

By the end of the first verse and chorus, Kylie had worked out the pattern and was dancing in complete synchronisation with me; reading my leads like she would on a normal dance floor. Her upper body was becoming ever more animated; apart from anything else, throwing her breasts around in a very seductive manner.

By now I had one forearm under the small of her back, holding our bodies closer together and making my leads more obvious; and just because it felt really nice and intimate to be embracing her that way. But it did mean I was now supporting my upper body weight on one arm.

On the third 'ah...ah..." chorus of what is after all a pretty long song, her rendition of it as I did the hard and fast thrusts was a series of 'ah's' delivered through a succession of sharp intakes of breath; 'staying alive...staying alive' then changing to 'I'm about to cum...I'm about to cum'.

She wasn't wrong. A moment later she cried out...

"Oh god..."

That wasn't part of the song. Grabbing my bottom with both of her hands, she pulled my erection as deeply into her as was physically possible while adding...

"Keep dancing."

While her hips followed my lead, the rest of her body was writhing and squirming through what seemed to be a powerful orgasm, as her attempts to sing were muffled by moans; louder ones when I thrusted into her. Her hands dictated that my thrusts were now short and sharp, ending with the base of my erection grinding against her vagina opening and always with a cry of pleasure accompanying them.

This was having an effect on me too. My balls had been slowly boiling up. While Kylie and I were both just having fun, fucking to the music, they were distracted from getting to serious about it. But now, with Kylie in a sort of prolonged orgasm under me, my balls seemingly remembered what this exercise was really all about.

My whole shaft felt as though it was heating up; collecting and cooking a giant flood of cum ready to be squirted into Kylie. Enormously enjoying every moment of this game, I held it back for as long as I could. But that wasn't very long.

As that first pulse of cum shot up my shaft, there was no way I could keep working to the music; instead, groaning with pleasure and effort, my body demand I furiously pump her body as a way of enhancing and prolonging my own orgasm. That seemed to trigger her too; either renewing and enhancing her original orgasm or triggering a second more intense one.

Whatever it was, suddenly our two bodies we compressed into one as we almost wrestled with each other, trying to respond to our individual body's desires in their most primeval form; me humping her as she tried to grind herself into me while her arms embraced me in an almost strangling hold.

Our orgasmic wrestle went well past the finish of the song; which was completely forgotten in our erotic frenzy. Mine petered out first; leaving me feeling like every last drop of cum in my balls had been systematically searched out and delivered into Kylie, first in a series of mind blowing pulses and then in a succession of body shaking mini after climaxes.

Kylie was still grinding herself against me and trying to strangle me with her iron hold around my neck as my body fell limp on top of her. It wasn't an unpleasant experience as long as I could keep some blood supply to my head and air to my lungs regardless of her grip on me.

As her orgasm subsided, I rolled her on top of me; partly so I didn't have to keep supporting my weight over her; since she was light enough to be able to lay on top of me without causing me any discomfort.

Almost as soon as she was on top, she brought her face on top of mine and almost shouted...

"Oh my god! That was incredible! The best sex I've ever had! Where did you learn to do that?"

Flustered by her enthusiasm, the best I could come up was...

"I just made it up."

She dropped her face onto mine, and kissed me passionately; once again wrestling my tongue inside my mouth as her hands were all over me. Raising her head again, she asked...

"Can we do that on the dance floor?"

"What?"

"Make love to the music."

"In front of everyone?"

"You can come in under the front of my skirt."

I smiled at her...

"I suspect when everyone's sitting on the ground watching us and the band, and were one of the few people dancing in a sparsely occupied space, the old slip it under the skirt isn't going to work. They be able to see the front of your skirt pulled up and the front of my pants down."

"What about if we do it when it's dark, I wear a really short skirt so the front lift isn't obvious and you wear pants with a fly?"

"You really want to do this don't you?"

"Well, yea."

"What if one of us starts moaning?"

"Who's going to hear us over the band? You can barely hear someone shouting in your ear."

"OK, if we can find the right music, it's dark enough and we can get away with it, I'll give it a try."

"Great."

She ground herself down on a screwed around inside her a still very hard erection of mine...

"That is one still very hard erection. Is it asking for more?"

"No, it's telling you it had a fantastic time and it doesn't want to vacate the premises yet."

"Well, the premises isn't in any hurry to kick it out."

12