All Comments on 'The Music Festival'

by girlwithagift

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
dietz100001dietz100001over 2 years ago

You are your name, thank You for your gift.

I really enjoyed the love you created with your words. And hope you have a chapter II.

A new Fan

Pete60ukPete60ukover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed reading your story. Looking forward to reading more

AuralStimulationAuralStimulationover 2 years ago

I have been reading this author's work for some time going back to "What a Dad Wants" and always enjoy how well crafted and erotic the work is, but this tops them all. Keep up the great work!

zooliciouszooliciousover 2 years ago

Absolute perfection. I would normally say you should continue this story, but...I like thinking they'll be just fine together. I have found a new favorite auther.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Imaginative and well written with a nice slow burn to a satisfactory conclusion. Most enjoyable with good characterisation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic!

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredover 2 years ago

You really knocked it out of the park with this one. Great characters, vivid imaging, plot, drama, the works. Far and away your best story to date.

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 2 years ago

Woah! OK, that is extraordinary.

This site is full of incest stories, and I don't believe in any of them. This one persuades me. Beautifully realised characters, beautifully realised scenario, very hot sex. The intensity of the relationship is of two people who know one another very well.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

That was freaking excellent. But one thing troubled me....

"I still had the IUD I'd implanted after a nearly fatal pregnancy scare with Luke."

The 'nearly fatal' phrase in this sentence begs for information. You really should have elaborated more about this or reworded it to remove it from the story. If all it means was that she was scared to death that Luke had impregnated her, then say that exactly. If she got pregnant and something went wrong that was life threatening, then elaborate and tell that part of the story.

It's still a 5 star effort even so.

e5jerseye5jerseyover 2 years ago

Excellent story, great character development and painted a vivid picture. Really loved this one!

peasant001peasant001over 2 years ago

This story, and your recent ones as I write this, need to win some kind of award or something. Wow.

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungover 2 years ago

Simply outfuckingstanding!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Please continue.

Ilfen1Ilfen1over 2 years ago

Very enjoyable. Nice to see you do a long story for once, it shows that your knack for writing stories that focus on character and emotion and hot steamy romance goes further than just the usual short vignettes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sexy Luke and Jen have come to terms to be together as a romantic, loving couple. Give sexy Luke, the older mature brother, a nice splash of chest hair across that muscular man chest! It will make their lovemaking special!

darlingnikki69darlingnikki69over 2 years ago

Jesusfuckingchrist! Absolutely amazing!

VirgosunScorpiomoonVirgosunScorpiomoonover 2 years ago

Simply amazing! I don't know what else to say because the words escape me.

gumbusgumbusover 2 years ago

Hot and well written.

SoazoldmanSoazoldmanover 2 years ago

Very HOT! I loved the interaction, the tension between Luke and Jen. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BEST STORY EVER

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Very sensual and erotic story.

What happens when a brother and sister become so close that only the sibling with satisfy their needs? How do they handle the social norms of being together and loving each other too much.

Will there be a Chapter 2?

bwmombwmomover 2 years ago

God, your writing is so amazing. I love this one, too.

AverageBearAverageBearover 2 years ago

A few adjectives come to mind with this story that virtually never come to mind with Lit stories: Raw. Torrid. Aching. Beautiful. Real.

You also use turns of phrase that are unique and refreshing, but completely apt. I'm used to reading the same tired phrases and descriptors in Lit stories, but your writing is the antithesis of cliché. You are truly a creative writer. I'm hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. You’re quickies are great, but your writing really shines in this longer format. Can’t wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing. Beautiful. Lovely. Wonderful. Passionate. Intense. Excellent.

tfw

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

YES!! I said it before and I'm saying it again. You are the girl with a gift....for all of us who get to read your stories. You are amazing. I am not a writer and can hardly string a sentence together even when talking. So I have to steal someone else words here- from anonymous-your writing really does shine when you write in longer format. And average bear: everything they said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would have enjoyed this so much more if she hadn't been cheating on her husband the entire time. That sort of put a spike through the keywords used by earlier commenters, such as lovely, wonderful, beautiful, etc. Not a lot of any of that in a cheating wife. Without that one little detail, would have been 100% better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@ anon AFTER ameliaplaying; i understand your point, cheating isnt a good thing, but in this case it made the story what it is. she was in a "comfortable" but un happy relationship, she thought it was the best choice and for many people it is (especially where taboo comes in), but tbh no one deserves to be locked in an unhappy relationship, to some people, its worse then no relationship at all. is it wrong to cheat? yes. is it wrong to marry for all the wrong reasons? yes. is her love for luke wrong? in the eyes of most society, yes, in the eyes of cubid and the heart, no. and on kevins end, though his story wasnt rly told here, i can only assume he married her to be a "doll" of sorts, and not even the bdsm kind, just the "look good" kind. she didnt deserve to be locked down by him and her fear of her love was what lead to this story. this is all my perspective though and i know not what the writers intent was. :D i just enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This needs to be longer! So good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This would be an amazingly good book!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes a brother/sister breeding aspect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This seriously seems like a plausible book!

trkykllr22trkykllr22about 1 year ago

Great story. Love the nod to Slipknot and Snuff. It really made this story personal for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The Kevin bit doesn’t do anything for me. Otherwise….WOW, so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So so glad I found this talented author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please resume your writing!!

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow8 months ago

I don't think you could have written a better love story! <3

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

This was so fucking good. Really great love story.

mrdata9770mrdata97704 months ago

(12/27/2023) Yup..., this is what I look for on this site. I mostly prefer longer more involved stories or series, but this was nice, quite nice indeed. Very romantically compact. Five stars of course.

Summer1987Summer19873 months ago

Holy shit!!! This was seriously the most passionate story I've ever read on this site and there's sooooo much good work here, but you just took it up to another level!!

All of the emotions you managed to convey in just 4 pages is astonishing!!

I'd read an entire book of this story.

Absolute BEST story on here.

Summer1987Summer19873 months ago

Also, the Kevin bit made this story complete. It was also so fucking great to finally read a sib rom in which the older sibling/brother was the one fighting and chasing.

KUDOS 5*******

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergirlwithagift@girlwithagift
1548 Followers
Married female exploring fantasies through writing. Looking forward to making connections with people of all types who share my interests and have an appreciation for erotic fiction. I love receiving feedback and I would also love to tell your story! If you have an experience ...