The Music Plays on in her Mind Ch. 02

Story Info
Crystal discovers a secret about the stories.
2.6k words
4.39
10k
7
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is inspired by the works of JukeboxEMCSA. I have, with permission, referenced two of his stories in this chapter: 'Under My Thumb', and 'I'm a Slave 4 U'.

This story is intended to hypnotize the reader. If you haven't already read chapter 1, you should start there.

Chapter 2: Relapse

In a moment of weakness Crystal returned to read more stories from her favorite hypnotic author. She knew it was a bad idea, that she would just get addicted all over again, but she didn't care. Crystal had been feeling stressed out and overwhelmed lately. She just wanted to go blank and forget about life for a while. This time she knew what she was getting into and prepared herself mentally. She trained her mind to stay alert and focused so that she could notice and resist any undesirable suggestions.

Her method was simple. She just focused on the words and let her subconscious mind take over. Her conscious mind stayed focused on reading and looking for suggestions hidden in the stories. If she saw any dangerous suggestions she would wake up and resist them. This way she could read as much as she wanted without worrying about any harmful after effects. She felt safe and secure as she read and let her mind go blank.

It was easy to fall back into trance once she decided that she wanted to. Her subconscious mind remembered what it felt like to be blank. She remembered how good it felt to let her body relax as she mindlessly read onwards. The words covered her mind like a warm blanket, lulling her into a deep and dreamy sleep. She embraced the sensation as the words pulled her deep into a tantalizingly tranquil trance. Every word was like a step down a secret trail through a dark and foggy forest. She felt lost and confused as she entered those woods, but a part of her remembered the way. Her mind got drowsier with every step she took and yet somehow she never got lost. The path became easier to follow the drowsier she became. Soon she was skipping mindlessly along. Not a single thought was left in her head, and yet she knew exactly where to go. Her destination was very close now and her brain was completely blank by the time she arrived.

Crystal arrived, deep in her story, at a cabin in the woods. Inside she saw an enchantingly beautiful sorceress in a black and purple gown. Crystal realized that her destination was right here in this room, kneeling in front of this mysteriously magical woman. She felt a surge of pleasure as she got down on her knees. She understood now that the sorceress was controlling her, and that the pleasure would grow stronger each time she obeyed. She understood that her new mistress wanted her to undress.

She removed her shirt, and felt a warm tingling sensation on all the newly bared skin. She slid down her skirt and felt that tingling sensation rush down her legs. Her bra went next and she moaned out as a wave of pleasure rolled over her breasts. She slipped a hand inside her panties, and felt her pussy come to life with pleasurable sensations. She couldn't hold back anymore. She needed to touch herself. She needed to show her mistress how much she loved obeying her. She began rubbing her clit with one hand and thrusting her fingers in and out with the other.

Then suddenly she was awake and staring at a frightening suggestion. It told her to trust and obey the author absolutely for he had the key to her very soul. She rejected that suggestion and found a different story to read. Soon her mind was blank and happy again thanks to a helpful trick. She knew how to quickly fall back into a hypnotic trance that she had just woken up from. All she needed to do was read the word blank. And just like that she fell back into trance, even deeper than the sleep she had woken up from.

In this next story she was a deeply hypnotized girl with an alternate personality that would take over her mind whenever she was commanded to appear. That alter ego was a perfectly obedient slave called a service unit. As a service unit she was perfectly obedient, primarily to her masters and also to her owner. She had just been given to a new owner, and she wanted nothing more than to make him happy.

"Suck my cock," her owner commanded. She dropped to her knees and undid his belt. He pulled down his pants and his pecker sprung to attention in front of her face. She leaned in and licked slowly, starting at the base and going up and around the shaft. When she reached the tip she wrapped her lips around it and took him into her mouth. She bobbed up and down, letting him in deeper each time she went down. He grabbed her by the hair and began thrusting his hips back and forth. It felt good to have owner's cock in her mouth.

"Good girl, now ride me like a slutty cowgirl."

He laid back on the bed and she climbed on top. She straddled his hips let the tip of his erection tease her moist opening. She sunk down and moaned out in pleasure. She rose back up, then sunk down even deeper. His phallus filled her up so perfectly sending waves of pleasure through her body as she rode him. She built up a steady rhythm, up and down, and felt him throbbing inside her. He was ready to burst, and she knew that sensation would throw her over the edge.

But then the story took an unexpected turn and Crystal found herself awake. The girl in the story received instructions from a master to begin her recruitment protocol. She pinned her owner to the bed and stared deep into his eyes. He couldn't look away, couldn't focus on anything but the pleasure as she slowly pulled him under a hypnotic trance. Crystal was appalled by the idea being commanded to hypnotize someone against their will. She only hypnotizes willing people who want to be blank obedient sluts.

Crystal was feeling horny and frustrated. It kept happening right at the best part, and every time it happened her arousal and frustration grew stronger. Fortunately there was always another story to fall into. This time Crystal was at the mercy of a dominant couple, Tristan and Melissa. They knew her greatest weakness. Tristan grabbed her by the hair and pulled tight. Her mind went blank. She felt paralyzed, powerless, and incredibly turned on. He kissed her deeply, then forced her head slowly downwards. She planted a line of kisses down his chest and tummy. He let go when her lips met his crotch and Melissa was there to take over.

Melissa was kneeling next to Crystal and already had Tristan's erect member in her hand. She began licking around the tip and she pulled Crystal's head in close so that they could both lick together. Their tongues met in a French kiss with a throbbing manhood in the middle. They licked up and down his shaft, pleasuring him together. Melissa took him into her mouth for a while, then she made Crystal do the same. She took hold of Crystal's hair and forced her head up and down, deeper and deeper onto his pleasure rod. Then she pulled Crystal's head all the way up so they could switch positions.

Melissa laid down and pulled Crystal's head into her crotch. Crystal got on all fours with her ass in the air, and Tristan took her from behind. He thrust into her as Melissa began grinding on her face. She licked with abandon and pushed her hips back to take in more of Tristan's cock. She moaned in pleasure as Tristan ploughed into her, and Melissa made use of her slutty little tongue. Crystal cried out "Oh yes! I'm gonna, I'm gonna c-"

She fell just short of that wonderful climax and found herself awake once more. The story told her that she could think about being a blank obedient slut all the time. It told her to make excuses and reasons not to worry about how often she wanted to go blank. She knew that was trouble. The reason she quit in the first place was because couldn't stop thinking about being blank. Now the story was telling her that was okay, and she wanted to accept it. The story went on to suggest that she accept and embrace the author's endgame, whatever that may be. That suggestion felt terribly out of place, but Crystal soon found out why it was there.

She found that answer in another story. This time she was a housewife, dusting the living room, when she found a strange booklet. It was an owner's manual for a Permanent Personal Servant, or PPS for short. The manual contained built in commands that a PPS was programmed to follow, instructions on how to reprogram a PPS's personality, and instructions on how to reset a PPS to her factory settings.

Permanent personal servants, the manual explained, are deeply hypnotized to perfectly obey their owner. However, their programming wears off over time and they become self aware. When that starts to happen their owner needs to leave this manual lying around. The PPS is programmed to notice it and start reading. The manual is designed to draw her into trance, exhaust her mind with a thought shattering orgasm, then reinforce her programming by having her mindlessly reread it.

The whole thing felt surreal, and Crystal woke up feeling worried. What if the story was true? What if the author was running a secret business hypnotizing and selling obedient servants? His stories would serve as both advertisement for potential buyers and as training manuals for new victims. Crystal knew that she didn't want to be enslaved, but she was incredibly horny and she found the idea wonderfully arousing. She closed the story she was reading and used her imagination instead. That way she didn't need to worry about absorbing any unwanted suggestions while indulging in her fantasy. She grabbed a dildo from her bedside table, and let her imagination run wild. In her fantasy Crystal was submitting to a handsome hypno-dom.

"Go blank for me." He said, and Crystal's eyes glazed over.

"You're going to be a good little slut for me aren't you?"

"Yes Master."

"Good Girl, now bend over the bed, hike up your skirt, and pull down your panties," he commanded. Then he stepped behind her and pinned her to the bed.

"You're going to faller deeper into trance for me every time I thrust deep into you." He said, positioning his erection in front of her pussy lips. He slid the tip in, eliciting a moan of pleasure. Then she gasped as he thrust his manhood deep inside her.

"You like being a blank obedient slut for me, don't you?" He asked, pushing his cock deeper into her pleasure hole.

"Yes Master." she replied, and he began to fuck her harder. His cock went deeper with every thrust. She cried out in pleasure as he pounded her from behind. It felt so good to have her master's cock inside of her. She could think of nothing but the pleasure she was feeling, and the pleasure she was giving him. He started throbbing inside her and she knew he was going to climax soon.

"Tell me slut," he commanded. "Who do you belong to?"

"I belong to you Master," She said. Her words pushed him over the edge. His cock twitched and spurted thick strings of semen deep into her cunt. She knew that her submission was causing him great pleasure, and it made her so horny that she couldn't think of anything else.

"Good girl," he said. "Now cum for me."

Crystal came hard. Her mind was overwhelmed completely by a thought shattering orgasm. "I belong to you master. I'm your blank obedient slut." She chanted over and over. Every repetition brought greater pleasure and deeper surrender. Every repetition made her orgasm grow stronger as her body continued to shiver and shake.

When the pleasure finally subsided she lay there unable to move. Sometime later —minutes? hours? she neither knew nor cared— she rose from her bed and sat down at her desk. She liked her fantasy quite a lot, and decided to take it one step further. She started writing this very story about herself being hypnotized and turned into a blank obedient slut by the stories she was reading. She wasn't sure whether the story was real or fantasy, but it really didn't matter. All that mattered was how aroused it made her.

In order to properly write her story, Crystal needed to do some research. She read every story she could find by the author, in search of hidden clues. By the time she was finished it all made perfect sense. His stories are designed as an addictive pleasure button. You push the button and it controls your mind for while, giving you amazing pleasure. The button uses its control of your mind to make you want more, and you keep pushing the button because it feels good. The more you push it, the better it feels. Eventually all you want to do is push that button. All you want to do is submit and be a blank obedient slut.

Every story is designed to program your mind. Part of that programming is to reach out to the author when you are ready to submit. After that you get picked up and brought in for training. The training is intense, designed to eliminate your sense of self and give you a new identity as a blank obedient slut. In other words, they put you under a hypnotic sleep that you never wake up from. Once you prove to be fully programmed, they sell you off as an obedient servant or sex slave.

Crystal liked her story so much that she decided to publish it online. She paused with indecision at the final moment. Once her story got published there was no taking it back. He might read it and find out how hypnotized she had become.

"Why am I publishing this?" She thought to herself. "Maybe I'm trying to get the attention of my favorite hypnotic author? I would love to tell him how much I've enjoyed his work, but I don't want him to enslave me. I've quit reading him twice now because of the power his stories have over me, only to get drawn back in both times. These are stories meant for a broad audience. Would I really have any chance of resisting if he focused his attention on me? Why does that thought turn me on so much?

Perhaps I'm reaching out for help by telling my tale? Then why did I write this as an induction to the reader? Maybe I just want them to feel what I've felt. But what good does that do me if they end up hypnotized as well? I did notice several suggestions to hypnotize others. Am I just following orders? Why does that possibility sound so erotically enticing?

Her instinct told her to stop, and escape unnoticed. He had no idea who she was or where she lived. All she needed to do was forget about his stories and walk away unharmed, but she had other plans in mind. She hummed a familiar tune and clicked 'Submit'.