The Music Plays on in her Mind Ch. 07

Story Info
Domme wipes the slut's memories and continues their training.
4.8k words
4.56
7.6k
3

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trance Advisory: This chapter will play with your memory and make you forget. These words will try to teach you a hypnotic trigger to make you forget. This chapter will condition you to answer 'yes Master' to questions asked by Master whilst entranced. It will also try to implant a mantra of obedience in your mind for you to think instead of resisting when you try to resist commands you are given. Lastly it will make you edge your mind away like an obedient slut.

Have fun * ^

Chapter 7: Consequence

"Go blank for me," Domme commanded, several days later at an undisclosed location, taking control of the blank obedient sluts who only thought they had escaped.

The three sluts laid together on a king sized bed topped with soft pink fuzzy sheets. Crystal, Ell, and Hue rested their dreamy heads on floofy pink pillows, and drifted obediently into a trance. They were naked, laying side by side with Hue in the middle.

"It's all going all too easily." Domme chuckled silently to herself as she watched the drowsy sluts drop deeper into trance. Crystal was cautious and clever, but had a generous heart that was far too trusting and gullible. "Her feeble mind won't see through my plot" Domme thought as she paced, back and forth beside the bed in lingerie, laced and red.

"Just let your mind drift blissfully along," she commanded in a soothing and simply captivating voice. "Drop deeper for me with every deep breath you inhale. Feel your thoughts float away as you exhale them from your head like dandelion petals on the Autumn breeze."

Crystal obeyed obediently, and loved every moment of blissful surrender. Her mind gave in the moment that Domme told her to 'go blank for me'. Then she sank deeper into surrender with every command she instinctively obeyed.

"Good sluts" Domme rewarded her submissives for obeying oh so well.

Crystals nipples stiffened as a wave of pleasure washed over her body. It felt so good to be called a good slut by someone she wanted to give in to. Just those simple words "Good slut" sent a rush of euphoria and bliss through the blank obedient slut. And of course that second word, slut, always seems to make these horny sluts feel even more aroused.

"Very Good Sluts" Domme continued, upon seeing how horny her subjects had gotten at the simple flip of a hypnotic switch.

"Let all those dandelion thought petals drift away from your emptying mind as you relax and sink deeper into trance for me. Let your breathing slow down, down, down, to deep and steady breaths as you watch every last thought in your drowsy mind float away like pretty petals on the wind, drifting up and down and swirling playfully around until there's nothing but obedience in that vacant dreamy head of yours. Do you like watching your thoughts drift away like teeny white flowery clouds?"

"Yes Master," The sluts said slowly, in their deep monotone voices.

"Good Sluts," Domme rewarded them for obediently answering her question quickly with that delightful conditioned response. "No thoughts. No will. Just 'yes Master', obediently, instinctively, whenever you're deep down in trance and Master asks you a question. Isn't that right?"

"Yes Master," The sluts said again as they moaned in pleasure and whimpered in the midst of submissive bliss.

Answering 'yes Master' always made them feel so good, so deep, so blank, so obedient, and oh so incredibly slutty. 'Yes Master' is a blank obedient slut's two favorite words. Saying it means a slut has given in completely to obedience. Saying it means a slut has lost all control, surrendered absolutely to her programming. Saying it means that you will do what you are told without needing to think.

"That's right," Domme continued. "Are you going to drop deeper into trance for me now?"

"Yes Master," The blank obedient sluts replied instinctively.

"Very good," Domme cooed. "Sluts like you who obey so well should be rewarded with wonderful pleasure. Touch. Touch each other. Touch yourself. Please and pleasure, but don't you dare try to cum without permission."

Crystal lay there naked, deep in trance like a good little slut, with Hue lying next to her on the left, and Ell at the far end of the bed. All of them reached out slowly to obediently touch their horny bodies. The sluts could hardly move at first. They were down so deep in a dreamy trance. It took some time for their drowsy bodies to finally reach one another. Then the more they pleasured and touched the easier it became to keep on touching and letting obedience take control.

Soon the three obedient sluts were entangled atop those soft pink sheets. Crystal lay on her side, with a probing finger THRUST into Hue. Ell grabbed Hue by the tits and rolled those lovely nipples gently between his fingertips and his thumbs. He rubbed and pulled and pinched just hard enough to elicit whimpering moans of pleasure. Hue squeezed gently on Crystal's soft and squishy breast in one hand and reached down to pleasure Ell's erection with the other.

Domme stood at the head of the bed, hands gripped firmly around the wooden posts of the four poster maple frame. A pair of leather cuffs dangled down, just below her hands, hanging from metal eye-hook bolts and carabineers. More cuffs were installed, one at bed height and another about halfway up each post, for a total of eight attachment points on the frame. These cuffs were unnecessary today as the blank obedient sluts were all quite captured without restraint.

This lustful scene was lit by starlight, metaphorically and tranformative. All the walls and ceiling were painted black and speckled with a brilliant sky of fairy lights. Individually those tiny pastel bulbs were dull and dim. Together they illuminated the room like a rainbow cotton candy sky on a moonless winter night. Except instead of chilling silence, there were moans and whimpers of sluts, all eagerly touching, obeying their Master's commands.

"Yes Master" They said in unison without realizing what exactly they were agreeing to. It didn't matter and that made it hotter, making their submission that much more complete.

"That's right," Domme continued, as the blank obedient sluts drifted along not caring that they couldn't quite recall exactly what they were agreeing to, because they knew their mind and body would obey obediently no matter whether they needed to know it or not.

"You're going to be a forgetful slut for me," Domme declared. "You're going to forget everything that happened after you escaped from the school for blank obedient sluts. If you try to scroll back through your memory, your feeble mind will just go blank for me instead. Try it now and see. Try to think back and recall what happened after we left the school and see how you just go blank for me when you try to recall the memories that I am making you forget."

Crystal was already beginning to obediently forget everything that happened after Domme drove them away from the school. The forgetful slut forgot her first impression looking around the cozy apartment thinking "Oh fuck. This place looks like another wing of the school for blank obedient sluts." The forgetful slut forgot that first night of lust and passion when they tested out their triggers, deciding which ones they wanted to keep, only to keep them all at Domme's subtle insistence.

Those powerful words 'forgetful slut', kept pulling memories out of the blank obedient sluts until they finally forgot it all obediently for Domme. The forgetful sluts forgot all about that suspicious conversation where Domme asked to play with their memory. You know, the one where Crystal consented to this but only on the condition that Domme would play a hypnotic role playing game with her. The helpless slut forgot every last little detail of her cunning plan, and like a good forgetful slut she forgot whether or not forgetting was part of her plan or another one of Domme's sinister suggestions.

"You're going to forget it all," Domme said, "because I told you to be a forgetful slut. Forgetful sluts forget why they forget. That's why when you're a forgetful slut you forget to remember just why exactly you forgot to forgo forgetting in the first place. Forgetful sluts forget why they forget. You won't remember the things I tell you to forget because forgetting is what forgetful sluts forget that they do best. Now say it for me sluts. forgetful sluts forget why they forget."

The sluts stared hazy headed, deep down in a forgetful trance. They struggled to remember what exactly happened after leaving the school. They struggled in vain as if that chapter of their memories began with the powerful phrase 'go blank for me' instead. They knew that those wonderful words 'forgetful slut' were somehow blanking out their memories and they forgot why it felt so good to embrace submissive forgetfulness.

"forgetful sluts forget why they forget," Crystal, Ell, and Hue all chanted obediently

"Are you going to be a forgetful slut for me?" Domme asked.

The sluts began to answer, then there was blank obedient thoughtlessness. A dreamlike state. Floating, detached, drifting along, but gone and everywhere all at once. Time lost meaning to blank thoughtless bliss and when Crystal opened her eyes she realized that it was morning.

***

Crystal stretched out on the soft pink sheets and slowly opened up her eyes. She awakened to the smell of bacon frying in the next room. The sound of a sizzling pan was momentarily drowned out by an obnoxious snore from somewhere to her left.

"This place, when did we?" Crystal wondered aloud as she looked around at the curious bedroom with its pitch black walls and almost hypnotic rainbow lighting. No matter how hard she tried she could not remember where she was or how she got there.

There was no furniture inside of the big square room aside from the large pink bed in the middle of the northern wall and the pair of maple bedside tables flanking it. To her right Crystal saw an impressive walk in closet. It was filled with colorful dresses, sexy lingerie, and a large rack of heels and boots. She could have got lost in there, trying on skimpy slutty outfits, each of which looked liked it would make her feel even more exposed and submissive than being naked.

The naughty slut decided to forgo clothing today, turning instead towards the two doors to her left. One of them was open leading on to the rest of the home.

Crystal shambled naked towards the other door, hoping correctly that it was the bathroom. A few seconds later she heard the answer to her inadvertently uttered question.

"I brought you here," Domme's muffled voice explained from the other side of the house. "To take control of your mind and turn you back into a blank obedient slut. So when you're finished in there, be a good slut for me and come to the kitchen."

Crystal practically shat herself, which would have been rather conveniently timed. She'd thought she'd escaped from the school, but then why couldn't she remember exactly where she was or how she got here. Why did she feel so aroused and compelled to come when she was called?

"What the fuck is going on? This place? That bed? These thoughts in my head?" She tried to remember but her mind went hazy. "Forgetful sluts forget why they forget," she thought. "I'm forgetting obediently. It must have been Domme's doing. Mmmphf Oh fuck that's so hot." The slut felt incredibly aroused about being manipulated and controlled like this.

She sat there on the porcelain throne staring at a painting on the wall, of a cute submissive bound and eternally fucked. The girl was shackled in irons inside of a fiery cavern, down on all fours as a line of scaly winged demons waited to have their way with her supple body. A closer look revealed that the shackles were loose enough to slip right through, implying that the bondage was all in her mind. It was something that she chose to embrace and desire. Her eyes seemed to shimmer with lust and her nipples stood erect on her bouncy chest as a throbbing double pronged demon cock penetrated both of her holes from behind. The picture was signed with an illegible phallic signature in the bottom left hand corner, below the words 'XV. Devil.'

Crystal looked away, to a trippy picture, a rainbow spiral of crisscrossing diamonds that seemed to swirl when she stared at them long enough. She lost herself in that spiraling pattern for a minute, following one strand of diamonds from a pretty pink into a deep red, then a dark purple which slowly shifted into a playful blue as it spiraled around and down towards the center. The pretty colors in the spiral pulled her attention in, even as she absentmindedly flushed then washed her hands in the sink.

Then she opened up the door and obediently walked back through the bedroom into a spacious living room which opened into a tidy kitchen. Domme stood patiently waiting in the kitchen, in front of a griddle on the counter, wearing a skimpy satin bra and a shiny black skirt. The skin tight fabric made Domme's ass look absolutely fabulous, but Crystal hardly seemed to notice. She had other worries on her mind, like the fact that her body was moving all on its own at Domme's command.

Everywhere that Crystal looked she saw sex, hypnotic imagery, and comfy cozy places where her mind could drift away. It was a hypnoslut's paradise, unless of course said hypnoslut was trying to fight against her triggers so that she could escape from an evil hypnotic organization before they completely reprogrammed her mind into a blank obedient slut.

Crystal shuddered at the realization that her body had obeyed Domme's order without consciously thinking about it. Her panties dampened as she walked the last three steps into the kitchen.

"Good slut," Domme rewarded her for obeying. It felt like a wave of pleasure lighting every nerve in her body with hazy tingly submissive bliss.

"What's going on?" Crystal asked. She tried to remember again but it just made her hazy head feel foggier. "I thought we escaped together. When did you-"

"One question at a time." Domme snapped "What's going on is that I am making breakfast. There's a loaf of sourdough next to the fridge. Make yourself useful and put four slices in the toaster."

Crystal's body started moving on its own again, stepping slowly into the kitchen and reaching towards the bread. She tried to stop herself, tried to resist but "Master controls my body," she thought, instead of sending the signal to her legs muscles to stand in place. Her nipples stiffened as she realized how completely controlled she was, and thinking about it only made the slut feel hazy headed and aroused.

Then her body reached out obediently for the sourdough. She tried to stop her hands from reaching towards the loaf. She wanted desperately to be able to resist, but "Master controls my body," Crystal thought, louder this time, and a hazy blank obedient feeling washed over her mind. She absentmindedly grabbed four slices and slid them into the toaster.

"W- why can't I d-disobey you?" Crystal stammered. "What did you- Master controls my body," she thought again, cutting her second question off obediently before she could turn the thought into words.

"You can't disobey me because Master controls your body," Domme explained. "Try to resist me as much as you can as you slowly realize that you are powerless. Now grab the berries out of the fridge and put them on the counter. Make sure to exaggerate the way you bend that slutty body over. Take your time in there, bent over with those needy fuckholes on display."

Crystal blushed as her body obediently walked towards the fridge. She tried to stop herself, to stand her ground and regain control of her body. She tried to disobey and resist, but "Master controls my body" she thought instead of locking her legs in place. It was like her mind had been rewired to automatically obey every single command. When she tried to resist, instead "Master controls my body", her mind reminded herself exactly why she would obediently comply.

Domme smirked as she watched the internal struggle in Crystals eyes. The compelling dominatrix loved to watch her obedience trigger in action. There was just something about the way that Crystal's look of fiery determination melted away from resistance into "Master controls my body". Something about that hypnotic obedience was even more arousing than the soft round ass and dripping pussy which Crystal obediently displayed and swayed, slowly back and forth. Domme was rock hard below her skirt by the time that Crystal finally retrieved the fruit from the fridge.

For a moment crystal regained control when she placed a carton of raspberries on the granite countertop next to the blueberries and strawberries. Her orders were complete and thus her mind was hers again. She tested her control, by subtly shifting her weight and curling her toes. It worked. She could move freely, but then a soft hand patted her head and she lost her thoughts in submissive bliss.

"Good slut" Domme rewarded her blank obedient slut for obeying. She walked up from behind and pressed her body into Crystals naked back.

The obedient slut melted into pleasure at Domme's touch. Those perky tits against her shoulder blades sent shivers down her spine. That wonderful firmness, slid between her needy ass cheeks and poking possessively into the small of her back, made the horny slut feel helplessly aroused. Most of all it was the hands on her head that made the mindfucked slut submit to the lustful domination of her dazed and eager brain.

"You did so good," Domme continued "You obeyed your triggers instinctively and you followed all my commands like a blank obedient slut. I can handle breakfast from here. You lay down on the couch. Touch and pleasure yourself as a reward for being so incredibly obedient. But don't you dare cum without permission. Just edge yourself until you drain away all of that pesky resistance."

Crystal regained her thoughts as she walked obediently towards the couch. She knew that she needed to try to fight back against the control even though she couldn't remember why she needed to do so. The suspicions she had held, that Domme had let her 'escape' on purpose to gain her trust and break her mind, vanished last night when her memories were wiped.

The undeniably mind controlled slut could vaguely remember that Domme had suggested that she was resisting because she had been commanded to resist. Or wait, was it that she wasn't resisting, because of Domme's suggestion to resist resisting obediently until every last drop of resistance drains away into Master's control over her body. She tried to stop in her tracks when she thought about whether it was her or Domme who wanted her to resist, but "Master controls my body" the horny slut thought obediently instead.

That lovely thought brought a hazy horny wave of pleasure through the deeply conditioned slut's obedient mind. The next thing she knew, Crystal was lying on the couch, rubbing and moaning and grinding against her fingers as they thrust into her fuck hole.

"How did I let her do this to me," thought the helplessly brainwashed slut, who was slowly awakening but unable to stop touching.

Crystal kept her hand moving obediently, even as she began to wake up. One thought led to another and soon the slut was thinking clearly again. She felt in control of her body. She could feel a desperate need to resist, but she kept her hand moving passionately like a good obedient slut.

"If I stop touching, even for a moment, I will think that mantra again, Master contr- no. If I think that I might drop again. ummphf oh fuck why does that thought turn me on so much? focus. I need to think of a way to resist her control."

12