All Comments on 'The Music Plays on in her Mind Ch. 07'

by CrystalWitch

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 4 years ago
Very interesting twist.

A game within a game with the master being the player. Wow.

CrystalWitchCrystalWitchalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks Whackdoodle,

This is one of many twists that are going to tie all my stories into a single cohesive plot.

Bold of you to assume that you know who the Master is in this story. * ^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
from a new fan, to the author.

A truly interesting work. As someone with enough knowledge on the subject of mantra/trigger removal, I quite admire the work put in to dropping inductions within this work. Your use of the several blatantly obvious suggestions and the not so subtle control methodologies lead me to believe that you've done your research quite thoroughly. the only complaint thus far is there's not a whole lot more of this to read. well done.

CrystalWitchCrystalWitchover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks anon

More story is coming soon, though I do take a fair bit of time to write them.

I did indeed do a lot of getting hypnotized and brainwa- I mean, research. Yes. Lots of research went into the making of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrystalWitch@CrystalWitch
Check it out! I've got a patreon now [ https://www.patreon.com/user?u=11411301 ] a soundcloud [https://soundcloud.com/user-869814043] and a Discord server [https://discord.gg/WC7ZuuS] Literotica doesn't have options for Queer as an orientation and Polyamorous as a dating ...