The Music Plays on in her Mind Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The desperate slut glanced around the room, searching for something, anything that might allow her to resist this undeniable control. The flat screen tv hanging on the wall was not helpful at all. It seemed to be turned on to the spiral channel with little pink messages flashing by too fast to read. Crystal looked away before the spiral could draw her in, but the pictures on the wall were equally hypnotic.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

The horny slut could practically hear the sound of a pocket watch dangling down on a silver chain in the portrait to the left. It hung in front of a hazy eyed kneeling slut who seemed enraptured by the sound. Crystal rubbed herself right up to the edge of a powerful orgasm at the thought of how horny that mindless obedient slut must have felt there on her knees watching that ticking clock and sinking deeper into trance.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

"Master controls my body" The slut realized as her hand obediently stopped before she could push herself over the edge. The pleasure of that blissful edge knocked the thoughts from her mind for a minute. Or was it that irresistible mantra that made her lose control. It was so hard to tell exactly which suggestion brought about that hazy dizzy horny feeling.

The undeniably dominated slut came to a minute later, still uncontrollably touching and pleasing her sensitive body, which somehow seemed more sensitive after edging. She looked away from the pictures towards an impressive bookshelf, filled with dozens of erotic hypnotic novels. There she saw several alluring titles like "Compliant 4U: the tale of a brainwashed service unit" and "Obedience is Pleasure: a journey into blissful surrender." None of them sounded like they would do anything except for deepen her already irresistible hypnotic conditioning.

Still she frantically searched the titles for something anything at all, until a curious box on the bottom shelf caught her eye. It was a strange board game in plain square box with a hand drawn pastel picture of a busy city on a starlessly bright city night. Big bold letters drawn on the front of the box read 'Trials and Trances: Seductive Escapades in Metro city'

Something about it looked so familiar that she just had to reach out and grab it. It didn't even occur to her that getting up from the couch to reach was act of resistance, until "Master controls my body." That thought filled the slut with so much pleasure. She couldn't help touching and rubbing, riding that pleasure right up to the edge where her fingers obediently stopped as bliss overwhelmed her hazy head.

The horny, hazy, hypnotized slut must have edged a few more times as she lay blissed out on the couch. Her hands must have kept moving all on their own, busily pleasuring right up to the edge then stopping and dropping deeper into a lustful pleasure trance. When she finally opened her eyes Ell and Hue were there in the room, lounging and masturbating on the other sofa. All of the blank obedient sluts were thoughtlessly edging their minds away.

"The game!" Crystal hazily remembered, as she slowly awakened her mind. That one thought helped her think clearly, as it led to another, and soon she was coming up with a plan.

"I need to somehow reach that bookshelf without stopping my thrusting fingers or getting up from the comfy couch. I can shift my position and reach out with one hand without disobeying and dropping into Master's con- No don't think it"

Crystal struggled internally to keep her mind awake as she slowly wiggled down the sofa and reached out for the handmade game box. She almost gave in to pleasure, but somehow managed to focus on reaching her hand towards the box. That single minded goal helped keep her mind melting orgasm at bay long enough to grab the game, but then she began to slip off of the couch.

"Master controls my body" The horny slut thought as she tumbled onto the carpet. Then she laid back down and rubbed herself to a satisfying edge. The bliss rolled over her mind and knocked her deep into a dreamy trance. Her hands kept moving all on their own, touching pleasing, bringing her to new heights of thoughtless pleasure then dropping her down from that edge every time without the orgasmic relief she craved. Every edge seemed to take her deeper down under Domme's control.

"Oh fuck. I can't stop. It feels too good." The blank obedient slut thought as another edge took her hazy mind even deeper into submission. Soon her horny head was thoughtless again as her fingers eagerly rubbed up and down on her sensitive clit, pushing her closer and closer to that sweet orgasmic edge where she would drop even deeper down into Domme's inescapable web of control.

"I need to try to focus and stay awake. need to resist." Crystal struggled in vain as her fingers obediently thrust into her needy cunt.

Across the room she could see that Ell and Hue were likewise subdued by the bliss of edging themselves into obedient compliance. Domme stood behind them in the kitchen, assembling four delicious open faced breakfast sandwiches. It looked like the food would be ready in just a few minutes. That left her enough time to peak inside the mysteriously compelling game which was now lying on the floor at the foot of the couch.

Inside she found a 1 page set of handwritten rules for how to play a game called Trials and Trances. Below that were 6 hand drawn character sheets, and a 10 page stack of papers that had been stapled into a booklet. All of the text was in Crystal's handwriting but she could not remember writing it.

The front of the booklet had an intricate drawing of a strange hypnotic clock inscribed with a spiral of esoteric runes. Below the picture it read:

"Trials and Trances: Seductive Escapades in Metro city"

"DM notes on how to run the game. Players are not allowed to look inside."

Upon closer inspection the curious slut spotted a hidden message in the strange runes carved into the spiral on the clock. The letters were shifted and twisted and turned to overlap and obscure in the spiral so as to hide a secret message in what seemed like arcane symbols. The clock was only big enough to hold a dozen words but the image was repeated with different characters on five pages of the book. When read in order they said.

"You're not going remember writing this but it'sstill your only chance to reach Dominique before she breaks your mind completely. I am you and you've beenunder her sway since the day you met, with no hope of escape. You made this adventure to trap her mind in another world. It's more than a game it'smy powerful magicalSPELL."

The whimpers and moans of Ell and Hue edging on the other side of the room brought Crystals pleasure towards a mind numbing edge as she continued to rub and read her way through the captivating booklet. Her eyes glazed over as she read the rules for willpower checks against Dr. Sonics thought stopping clock, and the intricate brainwashing machines that Michael Pinolva would use to bimbofy the world.

On some level she understood the entire story to be a lesson, about good and evil, about power, control, and why consent should always be respected, but most of all about why we must resist and rebel against those who abuse their power to violate and manipulate consent. Did she hope that this message would somehow breach Domme's hypnotic programming, freeing her from the Master's control over her body? Or did she just want to fight and resist as much as possible to make surrender all the sweeter when she finally gave in?

That thought pushed her towards another thought shattering edge that left her drifting thoughtless in the bliss of being a blank obedient slut.

"Wake up you forgetful sluts," Domme commanded, and the sluts obeyed. "It's time to stop touching and get ready for breakfast. Wakey wakey eggs and bakey. Sammiches that is, with gouda and avocado and a bowl of mixed berries on the side. Eat up and let your mind awaken more with each breath you take and with each delicious bite."

"These are really good," Hue said with a smile, taking a bite.

The other sluts nodded in agreement, too caught up in eating to even think of conversation.

"Good, I'm glad," Domme replied in that irresistibly sweet tone of hers. "Eat up. You will need your strength for today's obedient slut conditioning."

"Don't forget you agreed to play my game," Crystal added with a grin. Then the room fell silent except for munching, crunching, and yums.

12