The Mysterious Pink Spellbook

Story Info
A novice mage discovers forgotten Lust Magic.
8.2k words
4.68
17.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve hauled herself out of the goblin cave she had just cleared out, twelve copper richer for the hours spent fighting in their smelly den. She flicked a piece of goblin ear off her dull brown staff, disappointed that it hadn't changed color yet. Supposedly it would flush whatever color of specialty she chose, but even knowing so many spells it hadn't as much as stained.

At nineteen, Eve was unrivaled in the arcane arts by all the other casters in her small village. Gifted with a perfect photographic memory and natural talent, she could look at a spell scroll and almost instantly understand how to cast whatever it described.

She knew all the spells she had encountered at home: mage hand, prestidigitation, fire bolt, magic missile, acid splash, create bonfire, chill touch, gust, light, mending, minor illusion, and countless other cantrips, but her thirst for more knowledge drove her to leave town and search for more advanced magics.

Before the fight, her inner well of power held enough magic to cast two or three grade I spells, but after beating the small horde of goblins a new reservoir had formed, one deeper and broader than the others. Finally! She could cast second grade magic!

Exhausted, but elated at her progress, Eve picked her way back to the path, then strutted down the street toward town.

A wagon jingling with trinkets and supplies trundled forward ahead of her and with a little extra effort she closed in on it. There was an old man at the front, hunched over the reins. He stopped the cart when he saw her and hopped down with surprising agility.

"What a pretty little thing that has found me today. What's your name my sweet?"

She raised an eyebrow at the funny man. "I am Eve, novice wizard and adventurer. Are you a peddler Sir?"

The old man walked around the back of his cart and started rummaging around, ignoring her question. "A wizard. Hmph. I have something that used to belong to one of your ilk."

He pulled out an iron box, then flipped it open to reveal a black leather spellbook.

Even's eyes widened. She reached a hand forward, "Could I flip through it?"

SMACK. The old man swatted her hand away, something in his gaze warning her not to underestimate him.

"I've been meaning to get rid of this old thing, been back here long enough. Had to save it for the right person though," he said, grinning wickedly. "One platinum and it's yours."

Eve's jaw dropped. A platinum? After months of saving up she had nine gold coins, still one short of a platinum piece. Stomping on goblins and living shrubs didn't pay very well, plus she still needed to buy food and supplies for later.

She tried to keep an even face, "I might already know the spells in that thing anyway, there's no way I'd pay that much for it."

The old man grinned a semi-toothless smile, then flipped open the first page, covering half the script. Eve immediately recorded it, going over and over the lines in her head but drawing a blank on the effect of the spell described. If only she could see one more line of text...

The old man snapped it closed again, "What'll it be?"

"How about seven gold," Eve asked hopefully.

"Nine and six silver," He countered, grinning as if he knew exactly how much was in her purse.

"Nine gold, final offer," she responded

The old man tsked in her general direction, then began to put the book away.

"Wait! Alright, nine gold, two silver, and sixteen coppers. It's all I have."

He grinned at her, "You don't have much of anything worth a couple extra silver on you. Tell you what girly, throw in your shirt and that lavender bandeau and you've got yourself a deal."

Eve blushed and opened her mouth to shoot a retort back, then paled when she realized he had no way of knowing what color the wrap around her breasts was. Was he some sort of spellcaster?

"That's ridiculous! I won't just-" The old man started putting the book away again and Eve's desire for knowledge won over everything her parents had taught her; given that they were two clerics their dress code was pretty strict. She turned around and tore off her shirt, then unwrapped the fabric covering her modest C cup breasts. Her nipples stiffened at a chill breeze that blew by.

"Fine! Fine. Here, give me the book." She tossed the clothes and money onto the driver's seat, holding her hand out behind her while keeping the other arm over her breasts.

The old man chuckled and put the book in her hand. She could practically feel his eyes on her naked back.

"Pleasure doing business," he said, ogling her from the side as he walked up to sit on the cart.

Eve turned her back to him, denying the pervy old man any more of a glimpse at her than he already had, but when she looked over her shoulder to see if he was staring at her, the cart was gone. Vanished, as if it had never been there in the first place.

She flipped the book open right there on the road and greedily absorbed the knowledge from all the spells she could parse, which for the moment was only two: a cantrip, Invoke Lust, and a first degree spell called Bare Weakness.

It appeared as though Invoke Lust had both an incantation and required skin to skin contact for the spell to take effect. In the margin of the book the previous owner had made comments, including the fact that the effect could also be used on oneself.

She chanted the incantation, feeling a new type of power flow through her, then concentrated it at the tip of her finger. Doing as the margin suggested, she took the ball of energy and pressed it into her bare chest.

The results were immediate: her loins tingled and her heart rate sped up. She could practically feel herself getting wet. She moved off the road, massaging her breasts with her hands after setting her staff against a tree. Back to the large velvetwood tree, she pulled her traveler's pants down just enough to get free access to her pussy. The soft wood felt wonderful on her bare bum.

Without pause, she shamelessly started rubbing her clit, then slipped a finger into herself after a minute. Eve had always been a vocal caster, and the same was true in regard to more... pleasurable things.

She inserted another finger after sliding down the smooth tree and laying down to get a better angle. She could feel an orgasm building inside her, fingering faster and faster while rubbing her clit with her other hand. She was nearly lost in waves of pleasure when she heard hoofbeats approaching from down the road.

Snapping out of her trance, she pulled up her pants and used prestidigitation to chill the air around her, helping calm her blazing blush. She wiped her fingers off on the tree, then scooped up her staff and looked up at the road.

Three muscular orcs riding sturdy donkeys came into view. Eve's eyes narrowed. The only tribe of orcs in Trevelon were bandits and thieves. That, and there was a bounty on every orc's head at one gold a piece. She was drained after her fight with the goblins earlier, but if she was creative she might be able to take out all three of them.

Still topless, Eve climbed up a velvetwood tree, using her skinny body to her advantage as she took roost in the highest branches, nearly fifteen feet in the air. As the orcs rode past. Eve conjured a firebolt and flicked it at the orc in the back.

She cracked a smile as he panicked and fell off his mount, looking around at the trees. He cried out in alarm, but for the time being they had no idea where she was. She focused her magic and shot another mote of fire at the injured orc, grazing the side of his arm. He bellowed in rage and the other two had their weapons drawn.

Eve got off a third shot before they noticed her, downing the already injured Orc. Now it was two verses-

WHOOSH. A spear careened past her, thunking into a tree behind her as it narrowly missed her perch. She fired another blast of flame, missing entirely. Not good, not good. She should have waited and rested before taking on a bunch of orcs!

A second spear came hurtling toward her and in her attempt to dodge she slipped, falling from the branches. She thumped on the ground hard, the air knocked from her lungs and her head throbbing in pain. Within moments the remaining two orcs were on her and the female one knocked her staff aside, then hauled her to her knees by the hair.

"Nothing here! Just sack of useless flesh," she grunted angrily as the male orc approached. She drew a knife, surely meant to finish Eve off. Thinking quickly, Eve whispered the sweet incantation she had just learned, already in contact with her target.

"What wait for? Kill it," the male said, impatiently. "No. I have fun with this one. See if Gork dead."

The male shook his head as the female fumbled with her belt buckle, "Gork not dead. Have fun later."

Instead of responding, the female orc let her studded leather pants fall to the floor. Surprisingly the orc's green crotch was well shaven, but regardless Eve gulped as the orc tugged her hair forward. Eve had fooled around with the innkeeper's son back at home, but she had never done something like this.

"Suck or die," the orc offered helpfully. Well, at the very least she wasn't dead yet. Eve stuck her tongue out, licking up and down the orc's sopping slit.

"More. Harder."

After half a minute of her weak lapping and sucking, the orc got annoyed, punched her to the ground, then sat on her face.

"MMMMMPH," Eve screamed out, unable to breathe. The orc grinded into her face, leaving trails of wetness wherever she pressed. Eventually Eve was able to catch a breath, then decided to try her best. If she did well, maybe they would spare her and keep her around, then she could escape after getting any amount of rest.

Eve took control of the situation, grabbing the orc's thighs and pushing her tongue into her pussy. The orc grunted in pleasure, abusing Eve's face even as she was getting tongue fucked. After what felt like ages the orc reached an orgasm, her thighs contracting so hard Eve thought her head might burst like a grape.

"Enough fun." The male said as the female stood up. He grabbed one of Eve's arms and hoisted her up by it, nearly dislocating her shoulder in the process. He went to pick up the fallen knife, but Eve cast the same spell before his hand grabbed the hilt. She saw a worryingly large tent pop up from the crotch of his leather pants.

"HARUMPH. My turn."

Hoping to win any favor with the orc, Eve reached down and stroked the bulge with her left hand. He slapped her across the face, not at all interested in her involvement. He let go of her as she went limp, then shimmied out of his pants. His massive eight inch cock leapt from the restrictions of the fabric, pulsing with his heavy heartbeat.

Uh oh.

Without warning the orc grabbed the back of her head and forced her forward onto his engorged member, but even in as much danger as she was, Eve was still ridiculously horny. She reached up and grabbed his balls, but didn't crush them. Instead, she gave them a short squeeze and in the instant he paused, surprised, she began sucking his cock of her own accord. When he tried to put a hand on the back of her head again, she gave him a harder squeeze and shoved the cock deep into her throat, sinking nearly up to the base of his shaft.

The orc let out a grunt, then as she bobbed her head up and down she swirled her tongue along the shaft. She felt him tensing up, but before he could unload a torrent of cum in her mouth she heard a dull metallic smack and the orc fell over, his cock popping out of her mouth just as he came.

Huffing and confused, Eve shook her head and looked up, infinitely embarrassed to see a paladin of Trevelon standing over her, having swiftly knocked both orcs unconscious with decisive flicks of his massive metal shield.

He immediately took a knee, averting his eyes while taking off his cloak and offering it to her. "My deepest apologies for not arriving sooner, M'lady. It shames my heart to have failed you in your time of need."

She looked down at the half naked orcs unconscious to either side of her, eyes snagging on the eight inch cock that had been inside her moments ago. Gods she was still horny. She pushed the irrational thought to the back of her mind; since when was sex the only thing she could think about! This had been life and death, not some real life fantasy she finally got to live out.

She bundled up in the cloak, grabbing her staff from where it had fallen. "Thank you for the assist, but I had them just where I wanted them. I'm still claiming the bounty on the first one, let's call these your assists," she said, confusing the paladin as he stood. Up.

"Right where you... wanted them?" He looked skeptically to the unconscious orcs.

"Yes! I'm a wizard afterall. One thought and they would have been ash at my feet."

Now it was the paladin's turn to blush, glancing between her and the male orc's limp dick.

"I-" The paladin started, but Eve cut him off by walking over to rummage through the orc's pockets.

"Have you no shame woman?" He interjected, standing up and watching her in disbelief.

"Maybe a few hours ago, but I've had a change of heart." Now that she thought about it, just yesterday the thought of a handsome paladin seeing her topless would have made her faint. And handsome he was. Standing just over six feet, the well muscled man had kind green eyes and long almond-colored hair. The tips of his ears were slightly pointed too: a half-elf.

She cast prestidigitation to clean herself up as she stood, but her attention was drawn to her staff when the magic flowed through it. The entire staff from base to crystal had flushed red. Not a fiery red like she had seen of pyromancers and demons, but an alluring, passionate red. Like bright lips.

"Help me tie up these bounties now, will you?" She said haughtily, appropriating one of the Orc's backpacks for herself.

"Don't bother, the archmages at headquarters have been at work inventing new methods of capture for times just like this." He walked forward, pulling a small velvet bag out of his pocket. When he pulled on it, the bag stretched out, then after putting it over an orc's head he nudged the body forward ever so slightly for it to fall into the magic sack.

"Isn't it just a void in there? They'll just suffocate," Eve said skeptically.

"Now that would be unjust my lady, they will simply be kept in stasis until brought to court."

A terrible roar in the distance echoed through the valley, silencing both of them.

The paladin froze, motionless in shock. "Quickly," he whispered, "That is the beast I came to investigate. An Ice Ancient. My job was only to confirm its presence."

Suddenly the unnatural chill in the air during the middle of summer made sense, but she thought the Ancients were just fairytales, ghost stories meant to scare children into remembering to feed the fire and staying silent.

"We hear so many rumors that the policy is to send only one knight, no reinforcements will come without either my return or three weeks of my absence." He retrieved his pack from the road then hurried back over to Eve.

Cold rain started to fall from the clear sky. "Keep your temperature up. It is drawn to its prey by shivering," he said quietly, starting to pitch a tent with supplies pulled from a second magic bag.

Eve clutched the cloak tighter around her naked torso as the air temperature dropped, but she still felt warm inside from her recent misadventure.

"Why aren't we just running?" She asked in the same low voice.

"The Ancient is too powerful to outrun, we would freeze before making it back to town." As he spoke, ice crystals started forming in puddles on the ground, geometrically expanding to lock every last drop of water in place. The drizzle turned into a downpour, the trees above them barely providing cover. Eve was soaked down to the bone in moments. She tried creating a magic bonfire, but it was doused before it could grow to a quarter its intended size.

The tent was nearly pitched when the rain turned to sleet and hail started plummeting out of the sky. Everything grew colder and it was all Eve could do to cast prestidigitation to warm the air enough to keep from shivering.

"It's done, get in!" The paladin cried out above the now raging blizzard. Eve ducked into the flap of the thick, hide tent and kept warming the air with her magic, mumbling the same incantation over and over again. She stripped off the cold, wet clothes and threw them in a corner with a wet slap.

The paladin entered, throwing his pack in first. He averted his eyes when Eve's tits greeted him, but both of them knew now was not the time for prudishness. He pulled out a dry towel from the same bag he had the tent, then clipped it to two hooks at the corners of the tent, separating it in half.

Eve could feel her temperature dropping, knowing it was only a matter of time before she started shivering uncontrollably. Heat. She needed more heat. Or at least to trick her body into being warm. Mumbling her new favorite incantation, Eve pressed a ball of pink magic into her core, feeling the familiar warm wave of arousal flush through her body.

She watched the paladin's shadow as he doffed his armor, noticing the curvature of his muscles as each new piece was removed. She was still frightfully cold, but at the very least she was able to think about something other than shivering. Images of the orc's throbbing cock drifted across her mind. Its girth had filled her mouth so much... she could only imagine how it would feel in her pussy.

She didn't register when she started masterbating, but caught herself from continuing when the paladin took the sheet down and tossed it to her. He had a second, less fluffy blanket wrapped around him.

"You wouldn't happen to have a change of clothes in that sack of yours would you?" She asked jokingly. Her luck wasn't that good.

"I was going to fill it with my own supplies when I returned to town. Right now it only has what I was issued: two shortswords, a crossbow, two shields, tent, bedroll, tinderbox, firewood, and four weeks rations."

She realized she had the bottom piece of the bedroll wrapped around her, which meant the other piece was most likely a blanket. "What if we start a fire just outside?"

The paladin shook his head, "Any source of fire draws the enchanted snow like a magnet, if we were to light one we could be utterly snowed in in a matter of minutes.

Eve opened her mouth to say something, then the magefire she tried making flashed across her mind. She gulped. "W-what about magic fire?"

His face paled and he went over to the flap of the tent, he touched a symbol on the edge and the entire side turned transparent. Snow. Nothing but snow.

He crawled back into the center of the tent, which was high enough to stand in. "It looks like we are going to have to deal with a lot of each other for the foreseeable future my lady. What is your name?" He maintained a respectful distance, but she could tell he was getting too cold. He had his teeth grit in a resolute line.

"I'm Eve. Thank you for both this and, uh, for before," she stammered. Gods, she was an absolute mess of conflicting emotions. She felt as though whatever newfound confidence she had developed since buying the spellbook was warring with how she had been her entire life. She was nice, dressed modestly, and never acted lewd in public. But then again, even without the magic pushing her body about, her mind felt more open to change.

"I am Sir Aschaterine, but most people call me Ace."

An awkward silence followed the introductions, both of them trying not to shiver.

"Now that introductions are over, it seems imperative that we shade some body heat, otherwise we'll both be shivering soon." Tapping into her newfound confidence, and some of her lustfulness, Eve threw the bedroll bottom on the ground and smoothed it out, then pulled Ace onto it to spoon him.