The Mysterious Pink Spellbook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"T-too, c-c-cold." She said, teeth chattering. Ace finally relented and opened the blanket around him. Eve crawled into the blanket, wiggling her way in next to Ace so he was spooning her. The skin of his naked body radiated heat and Eve relaxed into him, pushing as much of her skin as she could against him,

Ace rolled them both up in the blanket and Eve started chatting, rambling about just about anything to ignore the fact that she was spooning naked with a man she had just met, and enjoying it despite the deadly serious circumstances.

After determining they were totally trapped, but safe for the time being, she and Ace talked for what must have been hours before the topic of Eve's spellbook came up. She had it tucked in the pocket of her pants when everything happened and it was probably ruined by the water, but it didn't matter much anymore because she had memorized it. She didn't understand all the symbols yet, but at the very least she wouldn't forget them.

"You're really claiming that you memorized everything in that book after just a glance?"

"Exactly, that's right. It's the same way I know that you have a bread-roll shaped birthmark on your left thigh, twenty three freckles on your arms, and an alright-looking dick." She said the last part jokingly, all while her face was buried in the blankets.

It took Ace a moment to think of a response. "Well I don't have a photographic memory, but you have rose red eyes, exactly ten fingers, and alright looking breasts."

"Wait, what?"

Ace pulled away, obviously thinking he said something wrong, "Oh, my apologies. I thought- uhm. That was improper of me my lady. Please forgive my crude words and..."

Eve ignored him as he babbled; that wasn't what she was confused about. She prestidigitated a mirror and looked into it. Sure enough, her eyes had turned a vibrant red unlike anything she had seen before. It wasn't bloodshot or pink like someone who was sick; they were just a beautiful red. The mirror vanished after a few seconds, as per the spell's simple design.

She reached over and thwapped Ace on the head, "I was wondering about my eyes, dummy. I'm glad you think my tits are alright." She swiveled to face him, interlocking her naked legs with his. For warmth purposes, of course. Their faces were so close, almost touching.

"I had brown eyes before today. It was definitely something to do with the new spells I learned."

"New spells? Like what?" Ace asked politely, keeping his brilliant green eyes locked on hers.

She let out a nervous laugh. "It's going to sound silly."

"Well you told me about the time you passed out half naked in the public loo, I don't think you could scare me away at this point."

She rolled her eyes, "I have a captive audience at any rate."

He waited for her elaboration in silence, content looking at her face.

"I haven't had the power reserves to try one of the more complicated ones, but the touch cantrip makes people horny."

Ace barked out a laugh, then continued chuckling until he realized she wasn't kidding and trailed off. "Seriously?"

She nodded, then cast the spell so the ball of energy sizzled at her fingertip.

"You're messing with me. I've never heard of magic like that," he said almost dismissively.

"Ok fine, watch! She touched the orb to her chest and thought she felt warmth flood through her. "See," she purred, pointing to her hard nipples.

"You expect me to believe that? It's freezing in here; for the gods sakes even my nipples are stiff!" He pointed at his chest, mimicking her.

Eve laughed and cast the spell again, holding it atop her middle finger. "Insult my magic again and I'll put it to you next."

He chuckled, "Paladins can't be charmed, sorry." She growled and pushed the magic into him by pressing it into his abs. She watched and waited for some sort of reaction, then got worried when he didn't so much as flinch.

"Don't play brave, you've got to be hard by now." She brazenly reached down to poke his dick, which was only semi erect. At her touch, it stiffened from where he had it pinned between his thighs.

"Ah ha! See, it worked!"

Ace flushed and shook his head, "That definitely wasn't from the magic."

"Fine, maybe it doesn't work on you, but I swear it's real! Here, see for yourself what it did to me," she reached out and grabbed his hand, pulling it down and into her crotch, slicking his fingers over her wetness.

His hand stayed down there, then he leaned in to whisper something as he dragged one of his fingers up her slit, "Want to know a secret?"

He used another finger to stroke up and down her lips as he spoke, "People I consider my allies can't be charmed in my presence when I'm conscious. Your magic has no effect on either of us."

Holy fuck she was so horny. "P-please," she breathed out, pressing her forehead against his, "Please finger me Ace."

Ace rolled up on top of her and kissed her long and deep, swirling his tongue with hers as he sank two fingers into her. He hit just the right spot with a gentle curl to his digits, making her squirm under the kiss. Despite the cold, the tent started to feel steamy and a thin layer of sweat coated both of them after a couple minutes of pleasure.

Eve moved her hands over his back, pulling him closed and digging her nails into him when he thrust his fingers deep inside her. Ace let his offhand trail down from her head, squeezing her left breast gently. His hand slicked across her moistened skin, sensually caressing her naked body.

"Oh Ace," she moaned, the fire inside her building by the second. She opened her legs up wider for him as he slid down, planting soft kisses on her stomach. He withdrew his fingers, sucking them teasingly as he scooted farther down. He moved his hands down her sides, closing in next to her pussy but not touching it.

He dipped his head down, hovering tantalizingly close to her sex, but exhaled tauntingly and moved up to suck on her pelvic bone, leaving a bright purple hickie when he relented.

"Goddamned tease," she growled out.

"God-blessed, I think you meant to say," he winked up at her coyly.

Eve was at the end of her rope. She felt like a damn waiting to burst, but this cocky paladin kept her painfully on the edge of release.

"Enough words out of you," she breathed out, grabbing his head with both of her hands and pushing it down into her crotch.

Like the push was all he needed, Ace looped his arms through the bends in her legs and pulled her into him as his tongue flicked across her clit. He ate her out with mind-blowingly sloppy sucking and deft slashes of hig tongue.

"Oh god, oh my god, Ace," Eve thrust up into his eager mouth and her back arched. The pleasure from the skillful maneuvers of his tongue and fingers was so dramatic she could feel all the muscles in her body tighten uncontrollably as she orgasmed.

She let out a low moan and spasmed, squeezing Ace's cheeks between her thighs and letting out a staccatoed, high pitched yelp before letting the poor man go.

Ace had a dumb, goofy grin on his pussy-juice soaked face. He looked like he had just gone to war.

Suddenly a page of the spellbook that was previously indecipherable popped to mind, the characters rearranging in her head as if some magic binding had been undone. She grinned and filed the information away for later. Despite the stunning orgasm she just had, she was far from satisfied.

"My turn." She sat up and pushed him over, falling to land on top of him.

"You're a feisty one," he said as she pinned his hands down to the floor with her own. She leaned down and kissed him, smirking at how his dick jumped up against her leg as their lips met.

She brought her right hand up and shoved two fingers into his mouth. He sucked on them while she looked into his eyes.

"Spit," she commanded, taking the hand and cupping it for him. He raised an eyebrow in a silent question, but in response to his hesitation Eve brought her knee up into his cock, pressing it down to his stomach while using her foreleg to put pressure on his balls.

"Spit," she commanded again, more sternly. He let out a small squeak and spit into her hand, which she promptly brought down to rub the exposed tip of his dick, poking out from her knee.

She took her knee off and straddled him, an ass cheek on either thigh, then gently moved her gooey hand up and down his shaft.

He let out a soft moan and she grinned wickedly. He had drawn out her orgasm; now it was time for some revenge. She lathered his modest six inch dick from tip to base, then spit on it herself before rubbing the extra in while looking into his eyes. She shifted forward, bending down to kiss him while stroking his cock.

She pinned his crossed wrists above his head with her left hand while pleasuring him with her right, then dipped down for another kiss, but stopped just short of his lips. She increased her tempo when he strained his neck up to kiss her, but she leaned just far back enough to keep their lips from touching.

The muscular paladin whimpered under her hand, her hot breath caressing his eager lips. Their bodies were completely soaked with sweat now, its tangy scent mingling with their shared arousal. It made her mouth water.

Without warning she lunged downward and kissed him aggressively while hammering her hand up and down his throbbing dick, squeezing the soft flesh in her fingers. She could feel his breath coming out faster and faster when she broke the kiss. Before he could cum, she yanked her hand away and turned around slowly, shifting her thighs over his toned abs so she was facing his dick. She got on all fours, her pussy positioned directly over Ace's face.

"Such proper boys, paladins. What do you want me to do down here sir knight?" She kept her voice overly innocent, leaning down so her lips grazed the tip of his dick.

"I- uhm-"

Before he could continue, she sucked the tip of his dick into her mouth, tonguing the sensitive skin. When he let out a low moan she shifted her weight forward so her knees slid back and her mound pressed closer to Ace's mouth. He took the hint in full force by straining the muscles in his neck and shoulders to reach up far enough to lick her sex. She licked all the way up and down his shaft in response, feeling him struggling to eat her out from his position on the bottom.

She grinned, it would be fun to feel him try while she distracted him. Eve put her full attention toward making Ace cum, bobbing her head up and down on his shaft, slobbering as much as she could. Ace, the honorable man he was, kept trying to pleasure her, but the sensations were just too much.

"I- I'm. Eve. Oh Gods-"

Even shlicked her mouth up and off of his dick and aggressively jerked him off as he came, taking the full load on her face and collarbones while grinning like a madman.

Suddenly, she felt her own euphoric rush as something unexpected happened. When the cum hit her skin, she felt a surge of magic flow into her; replenishing not one, but all her inner wells of power. That, combined with the extra attention Ace's tongue had been giving her sent her over the edge.

Her shaky arms and legs gave out when the orgasm washed over her. She fell atop Ace, both of them getting a wonderful view of eachother's sweat, spit, and cum soaked groins. They laid there, breathing hard and enjoying their respective views in content silence, until finally Eve wiggled her way around to face Ace, cum splattered across her face.

She giggled, "Is this how you treat every lost maiden you save?"

He rolled his eyes and gave her a quick peck on the lips, despite the cum dangerously close to them. Brave man. "Only the cute, cruel ones I suppose."

She stuck her tongue out at him and cast prestidigitation, cleaning both of their bodies off with the simple cantrip. Unlike degreed spells, she could cast her cantrips as much as she wanted.

"Oh? Handy parlor trick," he grinned and kissed her again.

Eve relaxed on top of him, enjoying how her tits pressed against his warm chest and how his flaccid member lolled against her inner thigh.

"And to think, we wiped ourselves out with foreplay," she giggled again and moved a couple inches down to rest her head against his chest. "I'm ready for the main course, but my exhausted body..." she reached a hand down an squeezed his limp dick, "and yours, say otherwise."

She looked down at her body, expecting to see bruises from when she fell, but there were no signs of injury. He noticed her glance and chuckled to himself, "Turns out the spell lay on hands works even better when your hands are inside a person." He winked and bit his lip.

Eve was dumbstruck for a moment, caught totally off guard by the thoughtfulness Ace exhibited. He had thought to heal her even in the heat of the moment. "I guess I'll have to pay you back for that too then," she said, winking

"Speaking of magic, what happened just a moment ago when we were, uh, ontop of eachother."

"You mean when I was on top of you?" She said innocently, smiling.

Ace scoffed, "I'll have to pay you back for that now." He started playing with her hair as he continued, "I felt a jolt of power wash over me when you, uhm, when you..."

Eve grinned at his genuine embarrassment. "When I sucked you off until you sprayed cum all over my face?"

Ace blushed and nodded.

"Well, I'm not entirely sure, but I recovered nearly all my expelled power when it happened. Oh! And I figured out how to cast a couple more spells."

"Do you know what they do?"

"I think so. There's only one way to find out."

~~~

Ace pursed his lips skeptically, but watched with full attention as Eve sat up to cast her new spells. Well, he watched her tits jiggle when she moved and occasionally flicked his eyes to her groin. Eve was getting horny again watching his hungry eyes, but she had some spells to try out first.

"The first is a ritual," she explained as she laid down lines of magic in the center of the room. Luckily, she was able to scrounge up a swatch of fabric from tearing a piece off her old pants. The material component of the spell in hand, she began chanting. Ace watched respectfully as she finished the ritual, then leapt backwards in surprise as a king sized bed materialized in their small tent, only filling in up to the walls and ceiling, leaving the posts cut at the ceiling and the first couple feet of the bed rounded off where the tent wall started.

"By the Gods!" Ace exclaimed, prodding the bed cautiously as if it might bite him. It had red velvet sheets and twenty or thirty pillows, piled so high they spilled off onto the floor.

Eve threw the majority of pillows off, then hopped onto it. Ace bent over to pick one up and Eve took the opportunity to lunge out and slap his ass. Ace yelped in surprise and spun on her, wielding the red pillow. Before he could smack her, Eve called "Wait! Time out," and started chanting.

She really hoped this next spell would work. Garden's Mercy was one of the most interesting spell patterns Eve had ever come across. Green light started rising from the floor around her, then it condensed and shot into her chest. She felt a funny tingling sensation in her bowels, but then it faded.

She let out a sigh of relief when the enchantment took effect, this sure was a useful one.

"What just happened?" Ace asked, pillow still raised.

"Well, I really, really had to pee," Eve started, then laughed when Ace's eyes shot worriedly to the bed beneath her. "This spell cleans your body of foulness and disease, then establishes tiny portals inside that prevent the need to defecate," she recited nearly word for word the footnotes on the page the spell came from. "It lasts about a week."

Ace pursed his lips, definitely trying to find a way to ask for her to do the same thing for him. Eve laughed and cast the spell again, spending her second first-degree core of power. Ace looked momentarily confused before a smile worked across his face.

"That really is something. Thank you m'lady. Just for that I won't have to beat the arrogance out of you with this pillow."

Eve wanted to cast the next spell twice, but didn't want to expend her second-degree core of power in case they were attacked or something urgent came up. So she'd have to settle for just once.

"Alright come over here and lay down on your stomach, I have one more spell I want to try."

Ace hopped up, eager to see what other miracles her magic could work. The moment he was facedown on the bed, Eve remorselessly slapped both his asscheeks with a well-swung hand, then quickly closed her eyes and criss-crossed her legs while holding her hands in "ok" symbols like nothing had happened.

She felt the bed shift as Ace shot up.

"Hey! Why I outta-"

She held up a finger, silencing him, "Casting, shush."

He grumbled and, after peeking open an eye, Eve saw he had laid back down.

Twisting her hands in the rather complex set of symbols required for Porcelain Razor, her hands started glowing with a sharp white light. She reached down and planted the palms of her hands on Ace's bare ass, watching as the magic flowed into him.

Squeezing his asscheeks was nowhere required in the spell, but she really wanted to do it so she took the opportunity.

"Whoah, this one feels funny." Ace rolled over to look at her, then his eyes shot down as the spell took effect. The hair on his chest vaporized, starting from his neck and shooting down. When the wave reached his pubes they were annihilated the same as his chest hair, then his leg hair befell the same fate.

"HOLD ON A MOMENT," Ace patted down his chest then blushed, crossing his legs and putting a hand over his penis.

Eve ignored him and hopped up, drawing a finger down the outside of his thigh. "Ooooo, smooth." She giggled as he scooped up a pillowed and whacked her with it.

She scooped up her own pillow and counter attacked, leaping onto him to smack his face. She didn't stay straddling him for long. He placed a hand on her back and swept a leg sideways, flipping her over aggressively, but stabilizing her with his hand so she wouldn't get whiplash.

Eve tried blocking the next pillow strike, but being on the bottom made maneuvering much more difficult. In an effort to regain control of Ace, she reached out and grabbed his dick, which was already hard again.

"What are you planning on doing with that?" He teased from above.

"I was thinking of holding it ransom to get on top again, but it looks like I don't need to." As she spoke, she leveraged her relatively small body weight while hooking his leg with her own, flipping him down onto the bed. He growled and put his hands on her back, pulling her in to kiss her as he shifted her off and to the side. Eve broke the kiss and scrambled away from him to grab a pillow to whack him with, but he grabbed her ankles and hauled her back to him, her tits dragging across his body.

"What are you planning to even do now-"

He put his legs around her and rolled while holding her groin just beneath his chin. They had worked up a sweat again, but that aside Eve was already wet. With him on top of her, Ace started licking her pussy, using the reverse angle to suck on her clit.

She wouldn't take the domination lying down though. Well, she would, but she wasn't planning on taking it for long. His dick dangling over her face, she tried sucking on it but the angle made things difficult. A devilish smile worked across her face even as her mind started to get muddled from Ace's expert pussy eating.

Eve spat twice on the middle two fingers of her left hand, then reached up to smack Ace's dick to his belly with her right. Left fingers well lubed, she reached up and stuck her middle finger into Ace's ass. He stopped in surprise, but then went back to eating her out, albeit his dick was throbbing more.