The Mysterious Pink Spellbook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I get to finger fuck you," she growled, pushing a second finger into his asshole. This time he faltered longer, ass sticking up in the air with her fingers inside it. She could practically see his dick harden at the stimulus, then wriggled up through his legs while he was in shock so she was behind him.

Two fingers still in his ass, Eve reached up and grabbed the back of Ace's hair while he was still on all fours. His arms bucked and she pushed his face into the bed, fucking his ass with her fingers. She spit onto his hole a couple more times, keeping it well lubed as he grunted in pleasure.

"M-m... masterbate." Ace laced the word with magic, unabashedly using command on her, a spell only paladins seemed to be able to master.

Her arms moved of their own accord, both reaching down to her sopping wet pussy. In the back of her mind she realized how grateful she was for Garden's Mercy when the fingers that were in Ace's asshole didn't so much as smell off.

Her right hand thrust two fingers into her, while her left rubbed quick circles around her clit. She moaned and glared at Ace as got to his knees and turned around.

"I've never seen a woman so pissed at me while playing with herself." He pushed on her shoulders, gently lowering her to the bed. She fingered herself so hard the wet fapping noises carried throughout the tent.

"I'f I weren't under your spell right now I'd fuck you for this," she growled, enjoying the sensation on fingers penetrating her.

"Oh, the spell ended a little while ago," he said nonchalantly, kissing her neck. She kept masterbating, letting out quiet gasps at the pleasure. Ace was rubbing his own cock as he watched her from above.

She withdrew her fingers and pulled him in to kiss her, then grabbed his dick with her right hand. "Fuck me Ace, fuck me now," she whispered after the kiss ended. She pulled him closer by his dick, then guided its head to her pussy.

Ace slid his cock forward, but tilted it so the shaft merely rubbed against her folds. He fondled her tits while teasing her, but it was simply too much. She needed him. Needed to feel him inside her. Eve looked up into Ace's eyes, pleading. "Please Ace, please fuck my pussy."

"As you command, my lady," he whispered back, pulling away and aligning his dick. He thrust slowly forward, the head of his cock sliding into her soaking wet pussy, then pushing through to penetrate her.

"Ohhh Ace," she moaned, clawing at his back as he started pumping in and out of her. The rhythmic fucking combined with his grunts of pleasure drove Eve crazy, her nails drawing red lines over his skin as he sank deep into her over and over again.

Her legs were bent and open, but she wanted to feel more of him. Wanted his balls to slap against the wetness dribbling out of her with each thrust. She pulled her legs back and Ace instinctually leaned forward to push them further, fully exposing her holes to him.

He sped up, dick stimulating her insides like she had never experienced.

"I want to hear your balls slapping against me," she whimpered, causing him to nearly go wild with lust. He slammed in and out of her now, the wet smacking sounds his balls made against her flesh pushing them both closer to orgasm.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Ace, yes, yes. Ohhh," Eve lost it, her pussy contracting around Ace's dick as she moaned in ecstasy, but he wasn't about to let her off that easily. Ace let his dick slide out of her long enough to flip Eve around, then he pulled her ass into the air and stuck his cock back into her pussy, pounding her from behind.

Eve just managed to grab the back railing of the bed as her body swayed forward and back from the strength of his trusts. Her tits swayed forward and back with her body as Ace rammed her pussy. He reached forward and pushed her head into the bed, monopolizing her ass. He slapped it twice while fucking her, making her whimper face down in the bed. She only noticed she was drooling, mouth open in total bliss when she felt Ace speed up. He rode her hand, fucking faster and faster as the heat built inside them

Eve came for the fourth time in synchrony with Ace, who pulled out his dick and shoved the sopping tip into her ass, shooting his load into her unused hole. A torrent of magic energy rushed into her, far more than before, and she felt it tear a whole new power reserve inside her into being

The unexpected maneuver coupled with the magic redoubled the pleasure coursing through her, but Ace wasn't done. He threw her to the side as her orgasm took her then he shoved two fingers in her contracting pussy, jackhammering them along the rough flesh at the top.

A foreign urge started to build inside her, until it felt like she would explode. It was all too much, the magic, the fucking, the... the...

"OH GOD, OHHHHHH," Eve reached down and rubbed her clit frantically as a floodgate inside her burst. She squirted for the first time, soaking Ace's chest and flaccid cock. She thrusted her groin forward as more came out, sending squirt across Ace's collarbones and abs. Her mouth stuck in a silent "O," she squirted one last time, nailing Ace in the face as he basked in the aroma of her juice.

Stars flashed in her vision, darkness pulsing over her as she nearly blacked out from ecstacy. Ace crawled forward and collapsed on top of her, his hand smacking onto one of her tits, her body stuck splayed out where she fell.

Ace's breathing evened out next to her. Her nethers throbbed from the pounding she took and cum was seeping out of her ass. She barely had the wits to cleanse them both with prestidigitation before her brain gave out on her and consciousness fled.