All Comments on 'The Mysterious Stocking Ch. 01'

by OneAuthor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerraover 3 years ago

So glad to see you posting! Great story :)

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 3 years ago
5*

Foot worship with kissing, licking, and sucking feet and toes? How could I not gives this five stars! And then eating pussy! I'm in erotic heaven! Where can I find a woman that needs her feet and toes worshiped and her pussy eaten?

FrankysstoneFrankysstoneover 3 years ago

One of the best stories here!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years ago
Welcome back!

This is a yummy story with which to tease us. Of course, I loved it, you set the scene so well and take us with your heroine into lesbian heaven. Looking forward to chapter 2 - and 5/5 for this xx

chastenchastenover 3 years ago

I'm glad you're writing again. A sexy story.

norafaresnorafaresover 3 years ago

Happy to see you return to writing. Great chapter!

PickFictionPickFictionover 3 years ago
Great

A different but very enticing story. Thanks for sharing.

VanquishedVanquishedover 3 years ago
Lovely story

The combination of intrigue, steamy sex and foot adoration can't be beat. It's been a privilege to see this story slowly arise from your imagination, and I'm glad the rest of the world gets to see it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely

Thanks for getting bake on the bike

Please don’t leave us hanging

Please continue

Now I have to go read your other stories and put dry panties on

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for the wonderful feedback

I am very grateful to all those who have read, voted, liked, and commented on the first part of the story. It really warms my heart.

MsCherylTerra: Your kind comments mean a lot, especially from such a magnificent writer.

legsfeettoes: I am blushing from your amazing words. Glad you are enjoying the story.

Frankysstone: Your feedback gave me a huge smile. :)

Pixiehoff: It's so wonderful to see you back writing again, and I am thrilled to know you appreciated this chapter.

chasten: Thank you so much. You are one of many who has helped to motivate me.

norafares: I truly appreciate the lovely feedback from someone whose writing is amazing.

PickFiction: It's great to know you took a chance on a different type of story, and I am happy that you liked it.

Vanquished: Your support over the years has meant a lot to me, and I can't thank you enough.

Anonymous: It really is fabulous to know that you enjoyed this chapter. I am hoping you also like the next one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOneAuthor@OneAuthor
I'm a married guy who likes to read erotic literature, especially anything containing femdom and female feet. I apologize for not writing anything in quite some time - particularly, for not continuing "The Teacher's Pet" series. Both my work and personal lives have been incre...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES