The Mystery Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as the door is shut behind him I start laughing. I never would have thought of this! I wonder how Diane made it happen. She did say "I'll have Michelle delivered to you at 8:30." I just assumed that meant she'd have someone drive the woman over here. But it's 8:30, and here's a huge box. That was really delivered! I have Sophie fetch a box cutter and slit the heavy tape that seals the box up.

Inside is a wooden army footlocker standing up on its end. There's no lock on it, just a slide bolt. I slide it and pull the door open. A bunch of styrofoam packing peanuts fall out. Sophie sweeps them aside with her hands, revealing the "package" Diane sent me.

Inside the footlocker is what I think is a naked woman. It's hard to tell. It's heavily wrapped in bubble wrap. But it looks like it's on its knees, sitting back, hands behind it. Sophie and I can't help ourselves. We giggle like the girls we are.

Then I tell Sophie to "unwrap my present." Sophie carefully slits the tape holding the bubble wrap in place and starts pulling it away. It takes her a few minutes to unwrap it, but I was right. It's woman, securely bound with plastic tie straps, and fully naked except for a black bag over her head.

It doesn't look like there's any chance of her crawling out. So I have Sophie drag her out. Sophie pulls her out a foot or so in front of the crate. I leave the woman there while Sophie picks up the packing material and stuffs it back int the box. With the box now on its side, Sophie slides it out of the way.

I can't see that much of the woman. She's very securely bound. I can see a thick tie strap around her ankles, holding them together under her bare bottom. Another around the tops of her thighs. A third around her knees. Then a couple daisy-chained together around the center of her thighs and calves. Another holds her wrists together behind her back. Another pulls her elbows together behind her as well. Then another daisy -chain of straps wraps around her just beneath her breasts holding her arms snug against her back.

But I can see her breasts. They look to be 36-C cups, which is ample, but they also look to be soft, hanging down against her chest. Those are topped with a pair of extra-wide nipples, swollen up like half marbles as hard as rocks. Nipples that are a light shade of purple-pink, surrounded by equally wide rings of color the same tone, only a bit lighter. I can see light, milky white skin. I can see a stomach that's flat, but not toned, covered with skin that's lost its youthful tautness but not yet gone loose. And I can see a pair of wide dark brown freckles on her pale stomach, above and to the left (my left) of her navel. I can't see any bush on her, but I can't see more than half of her pubes either. I doubt I'll find one. Diane prefers her female toys shaven.

I decide to leave the bag over her head. I don't know what's under it. Maybe nothing. Maybe a blindfold. Maybe a gag. Maybe even earplugs to keep her from hearing anything. I'm sure by now, at the very least, she's felt herself being unpacked. That she can feel the fresh cool air on her bare skin. But she also can't see anything. I doubt she has a clue where she is. Or who has her. Only that her mistress packed her in a box and shipped her off somewhere. Nor do I know what she was told. Diane only told me that she'd know she was my property while she was here. Knowing Diane, she told her something like "maybe someone will unpack your worthless butt. If so, you belong to whoever opens you."

Sophie fetches me a pair of scissors and I have Sophie cut the straps on Michelle's legs. At least I assume this is Michelle. Diane told me she was sending a toy named "Michelle." "Ah..." I sigh as Sophie cuts the straps, "bitch-in-a-box." Sophie giggles hard.

Once Michelle's legs are unbound, I grab hold of both of her breasts. "Up, bitch." I snap firmly and pull up. Michelle hurries up to her feet. I have Sophie cut the straps at her elbows, leaving only the one around her wrists. I tell her to spread her feet and instantly they move wide apart.

Now I can see her pussy. The narrow, fairly short lips of a flat, and fully shaven, silky smooth mound. Lips that don't even pretend to meet, leaving about half of her light pink-purple inner folds between them. Enough of her folds that even her clit is visible like this. Folds that seem to blossom outward. Naturally, her clit is swollen up like a hard little ball, it's tip peeking out from its nest at the top of those folds. She looks to be decently wet as well.

I can see she has a small bottom, with cheeks that are full and rounded, if also a touch soft. They don't hang loose at all, instead having a well-defined curve at their bottom. Cheeks that are full enough to swell together into a narrow crack that bares nothing. It's definitely a cute, and very spankable, bottom.

I can see a few stray strands of light blond hair with a brown tinge to it poking out from under the black hood on her head. I lightly run my hand over the back of her head, over the hood. It's enough for me to feel the straps of both a blindfold and a gag tied around her head under the hood. I pull her hood off.

Now I can see that she has a slightly bush full head of that blond-brown hair, all of it curling once just above her shoulders. But I can't see anything else, except for a slightly wide and short nose, on her face. A heavy black fabric blindfold covers all of her eyes. I can't even tell what kind of gag she's wearing. I can a leather strap on it, fastened tight around her head. But it also has a heavy leather oval atop it that covers her lips completely. Whatever it is, I can tell from the angle of her jaw that her mouth is being held wide open. By the utter lack of sounds she's made, she's either the most obedient bitch, or else her mouth is stuffed with the gag. I'd bet on the second. The so-slight quiver to her entire body tells me she's fairly edgy nervous right now.

From what I can see of her body, I'd guess she's in her mid-30's. I don't see any looseness to her skin or even the first wrinkle at her hips or navel that would lead me to think she was closer to her 40s. But her breasts to have a touch of sag to them, which I hope is from age and gravity. Plus I don't quite see the tautness to her skin that would make me think she was in her 20s. It's just a guess, a guess that might change a decade either way once I saw more of her face. Like the corners of her eyes. But it also doesn't matter. Her body is well within my standards.

She's not a big woman. I'd guess she's about 5'4" and around 130 to 140 pounds. Heavy enough to have almost straightened out her sides without adding any flabbiness anywhere, but also not quite enough to have straightened the curve out of her sides. And not quite enough that her hips don't still have a curve to them. Yep, well within my standards.

Now that I can see she doesn't have earplugs, I know she can hear me. Even if she can't answer me. I don't see any reason to take off either the blindfold or the gag. At least not now. So I pinch the closer of her nipples in my fingers. Her nipples are some of the harder ones I've felt. I hear her sucking a sharp breath through her nose, so I guess they're as sensitive as they are hard. "Come, bitch," I snap. Leading her by her breast again, I walk her back to the playroom.

I already have the brace I want for Michelle set up. It's one of my favorites so I keep it ready. It's the one that's little more than a pair of wooden sawhorses. Michelle can't see it as I pull her toward it. All she knows is when she can feel its long wooden beam against her hips. I pull her until it's firmly against her. Then I swat her bare bottom with my hand. "Stay," I command. I feel her cheeks, too; they're spongy soft, yet just firm enough to hold their almost perfect bubbly rounded shape. I am so going to enjoy these cheeks.

Mark gawks at her from the instant I bring her in. Although they're not actually married yet, he and Callie are together and have been for a while now. I imagine he only gets to see another woman naked here, on the rare occasion I allow him to. And Michelle is worth looking at, at least her body is. I can't see enough of her face to know if it's pretty or not.

With a hand firmly against her cheek to keep her against the beam, I use a foot to kick her feet apart. I spread them wide until her feet are against the legs of the sawhorse. Already her legs are stretched wide enough that I can see the tendons in the creases of her thighs. They won't spread much further without it getting uncomfortable for her. I settle for chaining her ankles to the legs using the handcuff that's bolted to each. It won't hold her still like a good roping would, but it won't let her get up, either. It will make her stay there while I amuse myself.

I push her shoulders forward, bending her over the beam while holding her butt firmly against it. I walk around to stand in front of her, still holding her down. Again I use my foot, this time to nudge the second sawhorse into place with its beam directly under the tops of her shoulders. I wave for Sophie and she brings me a length of rope. Then I pull Michelle's hand up along her back, making her bend her elbows outward and bowing her arms away from her chest.

I have Sophie hold Michelle's hand up, pinned against her back. I drape the center of the rope over Michelle's shoulders with its ends hanging down in her armpits. I pull both ends tight, then loop them around the beam and over her shoulders. I cross the ends over her back, keeping the rope tight. I make another loop around her shoulder and the beam, again crossing the free ends atop her shoulders. And then I make a third loop, leaving three snug coils of rope around the top of each shoulder as well as three runs across her shoulders, over her back, pulling her shoulders tightly against the beam. I tie the ends together.

I have Sophie fetch me two shorter lengths of rope. I tie one rope to each of her wrists. I finally cut the last plastic tie strap that holds her wrists together, immediately using the ropes to stretch her arms taut towards the ends of the beam at her hips. I tie them as well, holding her arms stretched back as well as out away from her body.

I use one last length of rope, draping it across her back just above the rounded globes of her bottom, I tie it off the same way, pulling it tight over her hips, looping it down to circle around the beam and the top of her thigh, then crossing its ends over her back. I make three circuits here as well, keeping the rope tight to bind her hips snugly in place against the beam.

Now I'm satisfied with her bindings. It will hold her hips and shoulders nearly immobile where I've put them. But it leaves her arms and legs free to squirm a little. Her head, too.

Diane didn't tell me much about Michelle, and less about her husband. But I don't really need to know much. I do know that her husband is a Baptist preacher somewhere. I only know Michelle is his wife. I don't much more about her. I know that he is Diane's toy, his wife mostly not participating. And I know that anything gay is a big taboo to them both. I know that neither of them has a clue where Michelle is or what's going to be done with her. Diane told me this was part of her session for him. His wife is to be "punished" until eventually he "earns" her release from Diane. I haven't a clue what it'll take for him to earn Michelle's release from Diane, but I do know it's going to be unbearably agonizing and sweet for him.

I set up a couple of cameras on little stands. One aims at Michelle from the side, showing her entire body as it's bound over the beam. The second aims directly up at her from the floor, where it too shows all of her body, even her face. The third is in front of her head, pointed at her. For now, it shows mostly the top of her head. I set the fourth and last on one the floor as well, pointed up, and zoomed in to show only her pussy. I decide to start with the "wide-angle" view, showing Michelle from the side. I click that camera up and start streaming its video to an encrypted server.

Michelle doesn't know who has her, or where she is. Diane assured me she wouldn't. And I'm sure the UPS delivery guy didn't knock on the box and tell the box where he was delivering it. I still wonder if that guy is really UPS. Surely they have rules, and probably laws, against shipping people in boxes. Then again, Diane lives three counties way, which puts her in Santa Rosa County, Florida. From there, at least 75 of those minutes were driving time, even on I-10. But if she shipped Michelle economy ground freight, the UPS equivalent of putting a stamp on her, it might actually be cheaper than bus fare! Not as comfortable as a bus, but hey, it is economy! Talk about riding coach!

I haven't decided if I'm going to let Michelle see me or not. So for now Sophie and I both put on full-length black robes and executioner's hoods before we step into the frame. And I step in with a whip in my hand.

Diane told me to do whatever I wanted to do with Michelle. Anything at all. Diane doesn't care one bit. If Michelle cared she wouldn't have been in that box, would she? Diane wants only one thing. She wants Michelle to suffer, and to suffer very noisily, the entire time. Pleasure or pain. Too-good or too-bad. Diane doesn't care. As long as Michelle is making desperate, pleading, screaming noise the entire time.

I don't have to guess why. The video link tells me that. I didn't even ask Diane. I know that Michelle's husband is going to be watching Michelle live. I'm sure Diane already has the image up on a big screen TV for him. He's going to be watching her suffering so intensely while he endeavors to earn her release from Diane. As he serves her, does whatever for her, he's going to be watching his wife suffering, wondering when Diane will finally decide he's been a good enough slave/toy for her that his wife's agony can end. And until then, he'll be knowing that he's truly powerless to stop her suffering. Even if he left, he wouldn't know where to come to find her. He'll know her misery will end only when Diane wishes it to, and the only thing he can do for Michelle is to behave for Diane and pray she ends it a little sooner.

I have a tablet set up where no one can see it except for Sophie and I. It's too far off and too even with Michelle's butt for her to be able to see it. And Mark is facing the wrong way. I have it logged into the same server. It's just like YouTube, except it's private and everything is encrypted so you have to have the key to watch a stream on it. In a couple of minutes, at 9:00 on the dot -- the time Diane and I agreed on -- the image of a man in his early 40's comes up. He's nude, wearing only a black leather collar around his neck. He's on his knees. I can see his hard cock sticking out. And I can see the thin cord tied around his balls, running up to Diane's hand without a hair of slack in it.

His cock isn't the biggest. It's hard to tell exactly on a TV, but I'd guess it's around 6" long and 1" thick. Or an inch thin, depending on perspective. But it's circumcised, which lets me see its purple head swollen up nicely. His balls look a little blood-flushed, a little pained as if Diane is pulling on that cord and using it to squish them. She probably is. He's got that pained look on his face.

I stand there, Sophie at my side, and listen as Diane scolds him harshly for his sin of being reluctant when She told him to bring Michelle with him tonight to "see for herself what a sissy he is." Obviously, Diane won the argument. She tells him that this is his punishment for not being humble enough. "As you can see on the screen, I've given your fat ugly bitch to my friend, Lady Executioner." I think I hear a bit of a laugh to her heavily-accented voice as she names me the executioner; she doesn't even know I have these robes and hoods, let alone that I'd be wearing them. "She will torture that skank until I'm satisfied that you've learned your lesson. I am not to be questioned. I despise whiners. You will obey." She turns toward the camera, to me, and winks. "Lady Executioner, please begin torturing that cum dumpster."

I nod. No reason for him to hear my voice. He'd like it. My voice is a touch girly with a bit of Southern accent to it. I crack the whip across Michelle's cheeks.

Michelle flinches hard, her entire body tensing up as it tries to snap forward. She would have screeched, but the gag mutes it to mere squealing breath. Still, the pain in it is plain. Michelle's bottom tries to wiggle. It doesn't move. Her hands and feet squirm wildly, trying to get free, or get a hold of anything, or just do something!

I motion for Sophie to bring to Callie over. I swat Michelle's bottom again, and again rapidly. It keeps her screeching muted cries, and it keeps her body struggling hard to get free of the bonds holding her bottom in place for me to whip. Her bottom stays there. By the time Callie is over to me, Michelle has gotten five good strokes of the leather whip on her bare bottom. Now those pale globes are bright pink. Oh, I bet that stings!

No matter what a man's morals are, no matter how conservative they pretend to be, I've yet to meet a man who doesn't find it erotic to actually see two girls together. Especially pretty ones. And Callie is pretty. Judging by his age and my guess, I'd also bet she's 15 years or so younger than his wife, with the harder more youthful body to prove it. And definitely with some very full and perky breasts. It's hard not to like her naked.

But given what Diane told me how both are "repulsed" by the idea of mono-gender sex, I can't help but to speak now. "I think I'll start by having this old bitch's pussy tongue-teased by this useless college-girl slut of mine. Bitch, you don't mind if my girl eats your skanky pussy, do you?"

Michelle vigorously, desperately, shakes her head. She screams an equally desperate "NO!" that her gag about half mutes. She suddenly struggles hard, trying to squirm her bottom free of the ropes.

Her husband, I still don't know his name, stares at the screen. The look on his face says he's going to be sick. Diane smiles. I figure she told me that, knowing I already had a toy of each gender in the house, hoping that I might use it to torment Michelle. After a second he quietly starts begging Diane not to do "that" to Michelle.

I snap my fingers. "Tease pussy, slut."

Callie doesn't hesitate to put her lips to Michelle's pussy. With Michelle's narrow lips and so much of her pinkness visible between them, Callie's tongue easily finds the nerve-laden hard nub where her purple-pink folds join together. She swirls her tongue slowly around the marble-sized nub once. Then she sucks one of those purple folds into her mouth. Holding the fold in her lips, she moves slowly down its length, her tongue licking along it's inside as she moves. Callie sucks every bit of that fold, all the way to the very bottom of it. Then her tongue slides up a hair, diving between those folds where they blossom outward atop the entrance of her pussy. Callie's tongue finds the blood-red/pinkness of Michelle's tunnel and slowly makes a single lap around it, Callie's tongue slipping as far into Michelle's tunnel as she can reach. Then Callie sucks her way back up Michelle's other lip and once she reaches Michelle's clit, Callie starts over. And over.

For the first couple of strokes, Michelle squirms furiously as she tries to get away from Callie. Then slowly, as her squirms continue just as vigorously, her breaths start taking on a light moaning note. It takes about a minute, but after that Michelle is moaning loudly into the gag. And I can see little goosebumps sprouting up on her lips and bottom.

I can see her husband watching. He looks like it's the worst thing he's ever seen. But his cock is standing up at full stiffness, so I guess he secretly likes it. He is a man.