The Mystery Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I summon Mark back to Michelle's bottom. I have him stand there for a few seconds, which lets Michelle's husband get a good look at Mark's lean, muscular, young, and manly body. And just as good of a look at Mark's stiff cock jutting out from his pubes. A cock that looks to me to be a little longer, and a little thicker, and a little more textured with thick veins than Michelle's husband appears to be. Then I have Mark kneel down. I tell him to swirl his tongue around Michelle's still clamped clit, watching as he does so eagerly.

Michelle resumes her desperately urgent, desperately sultry, and fully agonized moaning screams. Whatever little bit her squirm had ebbed, they're instantly back at full-thrashing.

I turn my face to the camera, leaning into it so my hood mostly blocks the image of the screeching Michelle. Softly, just enough for him to hear me, I say "naughty little boy! You'd better hurry up and make it up to your Mistress before I decide to let this fat bitch feel that cock up her butt. After a big manly cock gives her a good fucking, she'll never want that little needle of yours again." I laugh hard as I see the desperation flood his face.

I move to Michelle's breast, the one Mark just freed up. It hasn't been whipped yet. So I give it the same treatment I'd give her "Callie" breast a few minutes ago. Only when it's suffered exactly the same, for just as long, do I summon Mark back to lick it's nipple again.

I take hold of Callie with a full handful of her hair. I sweetly snap for her to get to her feet. Hanging onto her hair, I use that to drag her around to Michelle's head. I take a big handful of Michelle's hair in my other hand and sharply jerk her head up so that her eyes are looking forward. Or would be if they weren't covered.

I release Callie and order her to turn her bottom to Michelle's face. Then I have her spread her feet wide and lean over. On command Callie backs up a couple of inches, putting her pussy about ¼" from Michelle's nose. I have Callie stand there for a moment, giving the still-screeching Michelle a good whiff of Callie's girly muskiness. I can see that Callie's pussy is flooded-wet, her honey coating her smooth lips liberally, so I'm certain Michelle is getting a good whiff of pussy.

I have Callie kneel down. The I have Callie cup her hands up underneath her breasts and lift them a hair, pushing her stiff nipples out towards Michelle's face. I have Callie slowly stroke just the tips of her rock-hard nipples over Michelle's cheeks, letting her feel them.

Michelle tries hard to shirk back from the touch of Callie's nipples. I hold her head, giving her nowhere to go. Held there, Michelle can only feel Callie's rocky nubs caressing her face tenderly. Which is what I want. I want there to be no doubt. I want to leave Michelle no way to tell herself Callie is anything but a woman. If Michelle wasn't gagged, I'd put Callie's breasts in her mouth and make her suck them. But she is. I think about ungagging her, but decide I don't want to do that.

Then I pull Callie up to her feet and walk her around to the end of the beam at Michelle's hips. Right to where Michelle's flailing hand is. I grip Michelle's wrist firmly, turning her hand palm up as I hold her hand still. I push Michelle's fingers together. Then, with a hand to Callie's firm bottom, I nudge Callie up. I bring Michelle's hand up between Callie's spread thighs, putting her fingertips lightly against Callie's silky smooth lips. I rub Michelle's fingers gently over Callie's mound until Callie starts purring a light moan.

Now confident that Michelle has felt Callie's sopping wet pussy lips, and just as confident that Michelle knows that pussy got wet from licking Michelle's pussy, I move Michelle's hand. I run Michelle's fingertips through Callie's bush, letting Michelle feel Callie's silky soft fur. I put Michelle's hand to Callie's bottom for a second, too, letting Michelle feel Callie's firm globes and their taut skin.

Now that Michelle has felt Callie's girly body, I have Callie kneel down behind Michelle. I have Callie start licking Michelle's lips, both her narrow outer ones and her wrinkly inner ones. Obediently Callie takes care to allow only her tongue to touch Michelle. Not even Callie's lips touch Michelle.

Now I get Mark. I drag him around to Michelle's head, and again Jerk Michelle's head up by her hair. I take hold of Mark by the base of his cock. I touch his cock to Michelle's cheek. Immediately, even with Michelle moaning loudly through the gag, I see her forehead wrinkle up as if her eyes have gone wide. I'm sure they just did as she realized that not only do I have a woman to use on her, but I have a man touching her as well. A man not her husband. A man with a very nice cock. I spend a moment stroking her cheek with his length, making sure Michelle gets a good feel of his cock.

I take Mark around to Michelle's hand. Her hands flail around involuntarily, but as I take a firm hold of her wrist, only her reflexes fight me as they try to thrash her hand around. I put her hand to Mark's thigh, letting her feel his hard muscles. Then to his bottom, letting her feel the hard muscles there as well. I use Michelle's hand to tenderly caress Mark's tight muscles.

I can see Callie's eyes watching everything. Watching me stroke her boyfriend, her pseudo-husband with this other woman's hand. I'm sure Michelle's pussy is telling Callie that Michelle is liking what she's feeling. And I'm letting Michelle's husband see Michelle feeling this much younger, much better-built, more manly man's body.

I put Michelle's hand under Mark's balls, stroking her hand over the bottom of his sack. Michelle has to feel his slightly stiff fur over his big and probably aching, balls.

And then I put her hand to his cock, lying Mark's very stiff shaft along Michelle's open palm. Michelle's hand instantly squeeze shut, gripping the steely-stiff cock. Almost as quickly I crack the strap across the back of Michelle's hand. "Bad bitch!" I scold in a cold, harsh, unforgivingly stern tone. Michelle screams over her moan. The strike is enough to make her hand open again.

I grip the tips of her fingers, holding her hand open with her palm up. I move it a couple of inches so Mark's cock is gone from it. Then I give her three hard swats with the strap across her open palm as I scold her "Don't be such a whore, bitch! I didn't say to play with my cock!" The strokes are hard, but the strap a light one. They're enough to get a pained yelp from her and sear light pink stripes across her open palm, but that's all they do.

I return my grip to Michelle's wrist. I tap her fingers very lightly with strap "now don't be a gutter whore!" I warn her. Then I put her unwhipped fingers under Mark's raging hard-on. This time she doesn't grab the cock, although I see her fingers flinch as if they're going to for an instant before Michelle catches herself and stops. I stroke the underside of his hardness with Michelle's fingers. It only takes one stroke for Mark to start purring deep manly groans. I give him a few more strokes, knowing then that Michelle knows how hard, how long, and how fat his shaft is. And that she knows it's a more manly cock than her husband has. I'm just as sure by now she's figured out that Mark is a more macho man than her husband. The kind of man a married woman would pick for a one-time fling.

I bring him back and have him kneel down beside Callie. I have them both start kissing Michelle's inner thighs with soft, loving, tender kisses. Each kiss, Callie's or Mark's, gets a crisp shiver from Michelle., and it keeps Michelle moaning loudly and sensually, like a porn star, through that gag.

But it also frees Michelle's pussy for me. Which is what I was truly after. I send Sophie to fetch me a fat dilator tube. I have them in a bunch of sizes, ranging from a mere ½" all the way up to a full, and uncomfortable, 2".

Sophie brings it quickly. The tubes are made of a hard, thin, clear plastic. They're all the same length, about 1 ½" long. They don't have a base at all, just two little plastic tabs at the end of it to keep it from slipping all the way in. Inside the tube, there's a second tube that fits snugly against the inside of the outer tube. It's the same length, except that it has a rounded, solid, tip like a half ball that extends out. The tip is covered with a thin film of lubricating jelly.

I put the rounded tip of the tubes to Michelle's pussy. She gasps as she feels the wideness of it pressing between her wrinkly folds and against the entrance of her pussy. I press gently. The rounded tip easily stretches her tunnel wide and the tube slips forward, stretching her pussy taut and wide as it slides into her. Michelle moans a deep, sultry, breathy sweet groan as it stuffs her pussy full. I slip it's entire length into her until the little tabs are flush against Michelle's narrow outer lips. Sophie tears off a couple of strips of medical-grade adhesive tape for me, and I use those to tape the tabs to Michelle's lips. Now it's going to stay where I put it.

I hold the outer tube still, twist the inner one a little until it turns off the locks that hold the tubes together, then I pull the inner tube out, leaving the outer one inside Michelle's pussy. It holds her gaping-wide open. But it's length is only enough to reach about halfway to the back of her pussy. In front of its now open end, Michelle's spongy walls gape free, pulling in and narrowing as they span back to her cervix. Michelle's pussy, its walls, are spongy and elastic, but not elastic enough that they can close over the short inches they're free. Even at the very back, Michelle's pussy gapes around half as wide as the tube holds the front of her tunnel.

Michelle's pussy is a light shade of pink, flushed bright, and covered with a very thick layer of her clinging honey. Enough honey that she looks half-flooded inside. And now that I have a very good view inside her, I can see the light twitches randomly sprouting for an instant on those walls as hot erotic sparks hit them. Twitches of arousal.

Sophie hands me the feather I ask for, one with slightly stiff, but also soft, bristles. One that's several inches longer than the four-five inches Michelle's pussy is deep. One that's a bit thinner than the tube stretching Michelle wide.

I snap my fingers and command Callie and Mark to go up beside Michelle's breasts. Once they're kneeling there, I instruct them to caress Michelle's body, using both their hands and lips. And in Callie's case, her nipples. Neither hesitates to caress Michelle as affectionately as any lover could.

I glance up to the tablet where I see that Diane is now gripping Michelle's husband's ears, holding them firmly as she pulls his head hard, ramming her dildo down his throat. He looks to be uncomfortable, but his eyes are still fixed on the screen where he's watching Michelle. I know he'd love to be staring at Callie's naked body. Which is why I have Mark on the side facing the camera. So he has a good view of Mark's young manly backside and where he'll get only fleeting glimpses of Callie's college-girl body. Fleeting glimpses are far more erotically enticing.

I take the feather and carefully ease it through the tube. I put its tip against Michelle's honey-covered walls about halfway between the end of the tube and the back of Michelle's tunnel. I start slowly drawing the feather along the insides of Michelle's hungry walls.

Michelle stiffens instantly, her body locking fully tensed up and as hard as steel. She stays stiff, which also keeps her even more still, and she screams out the most passionate and tormented scream. The gag half mutes it but does nothing to mask the anguish, the erotic torment, of its tone. She keeps screaming until her lungs run out of air. She screams silently for a second, then she sucks in the fastest breath before screaming another endless cry. And she keeps on screaming just as desperately as I keep right on teasing her walls with my feather.

I can see a trace of a grin on Callie's wide mouth. A grin that tells me Callie knows what I'm doing to Michelle. I've done it to Callie, too. Callie describes the feeling as "beyond unbearable;" She described it as a billion zillion chills, colder than dry ice, in her pussy, then instantly covering all of her body, that are so cold they almost sting. But also with fiery hot electric sparks racing through the chills. She described a sensation like her entire body became her pussy, being held right at the cusp of her orgasm, unable to go over, and unable to go back, and unable to make it stop.

And I am not stopping. I make Michelle go right on screaming desperately, unable to do anything more, knowing that Diane is making her husband watch Michelle's suffering.

It only takes a few seconds for her honey to start flowing, first running into the fat tube holding her pussy wide open for me, then running out the tube's base and slowly, but steadily, dripping to the floor. And I can see those twitches steadily racking more and more random places along those nerve-laden walls. As if her entire pussy is begging for an orgasm.

Michelle lasts less than half a minute before true desperation sets in. I hear her scream change, but not the pleading, tortured tone of it. She screams out "FUCK ME!" at full volume. "I CAN'T TAKE IT, FUCK ME!" The gag mutes her screams, but not so much that everyone can't make out what she's screaming. "PLEASE! IT'S KILLING ME! I CAN'T TAKE IT! FUCK ME NOW! PLEASE! FUCK! ME! I HAVE TO CUM!"

I ignore her and keep right on teasing her pussy walls with my feather. Michelle goes on screaming, her words turning to a shameless begging. It's maybe forty-five seconds of that before she screams out "Derek, please! Do whatever Mistress wants! I hate you! I can't do this! MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP! SOMEBODY FUCK ME!"

I ignore her and keep teasing her. On the tablet's little screen I can see the river of tears flowing down her husband's cheek as Diane ignores Michelle and rams her dildo down his throat. Michelle's screams take on a heavy sobbing tone as she continues to scream out her begging pleas for a mercy she's not getting. Her tone, however, doesn't yield from the slutty, uber-erotic, and equally tortured tone.

I keep on teasing Michelle. After maybe five minutes of it, without letting up, I have Sophie take over for me. Then I get a second dilator tube, this one only about ¾" wide. Like all of my tubes, it's the same length.

Every muscle in Michelle's body is as tense as it can get. Her bottom is no exception. I spread her cheeks, hard muscles and all, stretching her crack wide open. I expose the small, deep-pink ring of Michelle's asshole and the light purple-brown splotch of little wrinkles around it. Her hole is clenched as tight as it can possibly get, straining hard with the tension that fills every one of her muscles. She's clenched up so tight that it puckers her little ring slightly outwards and back at me.

I touch the rounded, lubricated, tip of the second tube to her hard ring. I press firmly, stopping just short of enough pressure to force the tube through her fully-resisting muscle. I lean over Michelle's back, crack open a capsule of smelling salts and wave it in the direction of Michelle's nose. It instantly makes her cough hard. Coughing, for a split second, reflexively forces her asshole to go limp. That split fraction of a second is all it takes. With me holding the firm pressure against it, the instant it loosens, the rounded tip takes over and stretches her little muscle wide. The tube starts slipping into Michelle's butt. Her asshole clenches back down just as quickly, but by then the rounded tip has passed through, leaving her ring to tighten around the shaft. I pause for a second, her bright-pink ring stretched taut around the clear shaft. Then I press just a little, and even with her asshole tight, the tube easily glides into Michelle's bottom. I stop again only when the little tabs are against her asshole. I tape the tabs to the inside edges of Michelle's hard globes, then slip the inner tube out.

The tube isn't near as fat as the one I have in Michelle's pussy. But it's enough. It holds her asshole, a ring of muscles about ¾" deep (on Michelle), stretched tautly around it. And I can see the skin, stretched wrinkle-free, through the clear shaft. Looking down the tube, I can see the blood-red membrane of Michelle's bowels, line with deep blue thick veins and narrow red arteries. I can also see that her bowels aren't full, although clearly it's been a while since she's seen a ladies' room. After the open end of the tube, I have about 1 ½ inches to play with before it gets messy, and I don't do messy.

I get a narrow feather and carefully ease it through the tube. The tube is solid hard plastic, so Michelle doesn't feel anything until suddenly it's there. As if it just appears, it's soft bristles touching the insides of her bowels, its silky soft bristles slowly gliding across the membrane tracing a line beside one of those thick veins.

Michelle feels it. Her body starts trembling hard, her muscles straining so much that it looks like she's being electrocuted or something. She screams, this one no louder, but with such agony in it that it curdles my blood. Her screams change from the long drawn out ones to very fast ones, with a mere fraction of a second between them as she sucks some air into her lungs. As if she's both screaming her lungs out and hyperventilating at once.

I have Sophie take that feather as well. Sophie has two hands. She can handle two feathers.

I glance up at the screen of the tablet and I see that now Diane has turned Michelle's husband over her knees. With one hand she's holding his head up, making him watch Michelle suffering, while the paddle is in her other hand. He grunts with pain about every three seconds as a light stroke lands on his cheeks. He might be crying as he watches Michelle, but I can see it on his face that he know her suffering is a sweet suffering. I can't really hear Diane, Michelle is shrieking too loudly for that, but I think she's scolding him for not sucking like cheap enough of a whore. Men. They're so touchy about sucking cocks! Even fake ones! They sure don't mind asking us girls to do it, though.

I watch the show. I make Michelle endure five minutes of this double teasing. Five minutes that must seem like an eon to Michelle. While Michelle is suffering it, I take out my phone and turns its camera on. I hold it where it can see right up the tube in Michelle's butt, where it gets an image not just of the tube, but also of the feather stroking deep inside Michelle's bowels. And a good image of the deep-red membrane almost convulsing as the feather glides over it. With a couple of taps, I make that image replace the one on Diane's tv for about 15 seconds. It's long enough that I'm certain Michelle's husband got a very good look at what's being done to Michelle. I click him back to the side camera.

When I'm satisfied that Michelle's butt has been teased enough, I take that feather back from Sophie. I pull it out. Even though it's gone, Michelle goes on just as if it was teasing her. I press the inner tube back into the outer one, twist it to lock it back in place, and after pulling the strips of tape off, ease the tube back out Michelle's butt. The very instant the tube no longer holds Michelle's asshole stretched wide, it snaps back fully shut, clenching with all its might.

"Aw..." I coo to Michelle, "does this little bitch want to get fucked like a gutter whore?"

Michelle goes on trembling crisply, sweating, and screaming her urgent short cries. But she very enthusiastically nods her head.

"I turn my hooded face to the camera. "Too bad I only have men here, not little boys with needle dicks," I say to Michelle's husband.