The Mystery Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly Michelle gets into it. After a mere two minutes of Callie's tongue teasing, Michelle is moaning loudly, and eagerly. And squirming just as avidly. I'm sure it's exactly what Diane had in mind. It's what I would have in mind. Michelle looks, and sounds, as if she's suffering greatly. Sweetly, but agonizingly so. And Michelle is really showing it.

I leave Michelle there, suffering Callie's tender teases. I've taught Callie this technique, as I teach it to all of my toys. For Michelle, it feels just like a good pussy eating. Only like this, the arousal comes and goes. After Callie's tongue pushes her closer to the orgasm her body craves, it moves to Michelle's less-sensitive lips, which gives her a second to ebb back from the edge, before Callie's tongue finds her pussy and shoves her right back up to that edge. It holds her not quite at the point of orgasm. At the point where she's fully feeling the sensual arousal and every skilled stroke of Callie's tongue. But never getting where her body demands to go. And bound, there's nothing she can do to help things along. Only lie there and feel whatever I tell Callie to do to her.

I'd bet it's even more erotic for Michelle being blindfolded. Now she hasn't a clue who is controlling her. She hasn't a clue who, or even how many, people are watching her. And no clue at all who is tongue her. She only knows it's a female because I told her so. I'm sure later she'll ask her husband who he saw with her. He'll only be able to describe Callie. Not me or Sophie. I suspect his description of the attractive young Callie will be flattering.

On-screen, I can see Diane making him tongue-polish the soles on her boots. As he does, she keeps hold of his ball-leash, holding it taut. And she has her crop in hand, frequently swatting his bottom and scolding him for some made-up infraction. And scolding him for trying to watch his wife suffering instead of behaving and paying full attention to her. By the time Diane is done, I'm sure the soles of those boots are shinier than they were when she bought them.

While I keep my eyes on Callie, making sure she teases Michelle perfectly, I have Sophie go untie Mark.

Twenty minutes later Diane has him polishing the spiked heels of her boots. Well, more like giving those heels a blow job. Too bad Michelle can't see that!

I decide to move along. Michelle is definitely enjoying this too much. Sure, she's squirming and screeching through her gag, which is what Diane is after, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun!

With Michelle leaning over, her ample breasts hang down in empty air with a few inches between them and anything. Like this, they do look a touch on the saggy side, but they're also full and plump, the tops holding their roundness as they dangle. With Michelle constantly squirming ferociously, they jiggle wildly even though her chest is almost perfectly still. Her nipples move a good two inches in every direction, but I'd bet her chest isn't moving more than 1/8th of an inch. Such energy!

I lean over a bit and cup the closer breast in my hand. I'm sure she can feel the smallness, the delicateness of my hand. I'm sure it's feminine enough that she can be confident a woman is touching her. I don't know if she's thinking that much, not with all the screeching she's doing.

I give her mound a gentle squeeze. It's just as I thought it would be. Soft. To me, it's like a soft, wet, sponge with a thin layer of "water balloon" over it. Like once I squeeze on the water balloon, I quickly feel the firmer sponginess underneath. I stroke a fingertip over her nipple, feeling it's rocky hardness and watching as just that little caress erupts goosebumps over her entire breast.

One thing I hate is hypocrites. And by now it's so obvious to me that Michelle is a big one. According to Diane, since the very first minute, Michelle has done nothing if not swear that she's "disgusted" by the very thought of mono-gender sexual acts. The mere hint of being touched by another woman "makes her puke." And now, forced to allow it to happen, her body seems to be fully enjoying it. Her body reacts very eagerly to the softer, more tender, delicate feminine touch of a woman. Like Callie's tongue all over her pussy. If there ever was any doubt that Michelle's pussy loved it, the sticky glaze of honey around Callie's mouth, a very thick coating that cover's Michelle's lips and the creases of her thighs, too, is proof enough that it's arousing her.

"Oh, you lying bitch!" I scold Michelle coldly. With a flick of my wrist, I snap the crop against the tender underside of Michelle's breast. It lands with a light crack, leaving a bright pink crop print that will fade in a few minutes. It's hard enough that her mound swings forward.

Michelle stiffens hard, her body almost jerking as it tries to move her breast away from the crop. She screams into her gag for a couple of seconds, her screech taking a heavy note of pain to it. Two seconds later she's screeching slightly louder sweet-but-urgent moans again.

I see her husband's eyes try to see what's happening to Michelle. I also see Diane give the ball-leash a sharp tug and snap at him to pay attention to Diane. She matters. Michelle doesn't. I have the volume turned down so Michelle doesn't hear it, but I can see on his face that Diane's jerk on his leash gives his balls a really good squeezing.

"That's for telling me your flabby tits don't like women!" I swat the underside of her breast again, a little hard, and land my blow a little lower, just above her nipple. She screams again, her breast jumping forward. "That's for thinking I'm stupid, bitch!" I snap the crop again, landing another stroke just above her nipple, only this time more towards the outside of her breast; that way it's not directly atop the glowing pink splotch the last stroke left. She screams again, her breast jumping forward and also inwards a bit. "That's for liking it when I play with your nipple, bitch. I didn't give your slutty butt permission to like it!" I swat her breast again, this time landing my stroke above her nipple and to the inside of her breast. The three strokes combined now have a bright pink line above 2/3rds of the way around her mound, just above her nipple. "That one is for thinking you can hide what a complete slut you are from me!"

I snap my crop up hard, landing a slightly firmer blow directly on her fully-stiff nipple. The most sensitive part of her breast. It gets a truly pained scream from Michelle that lasts a second longer. After she pants a pair of very strained, crisp breaths before her loudly urgent moans resume. "That's because I felt like it, you slutty bitch!" I scold her harshly and coldly. Then I laugh for a second.

Despite the stinging pain her breast has to be enduring, Michelle's nipple is still rock hard. It actually looks to be a little harder, the colored flesh around it has tightened up, even more, making little ripples on her flesh. The goosebumps are still there, too. "You just love having those tits whipped, don't you bitch!"

I move around to Michelle's other side. I give that breast a little squeeze. It feels the same. I give its nipple a little caress. More goosebumps erupt instantly covering all of this mound. I swat this breast the same way as I did her other one, leaving an almost identical pink upside-down "T" on her pale flesh. Now they're a matched pair again!

I know Michelle likes it. Or at least that it's exciting her a lot, which is the same thing in my book. It's why I never listen to a sub. They always lie. I'd bet that even after watching a video of this, Michelle will refuse to admit that she was turned way on by having her breasts whipped by a girl, while another girl licked her pussy. I'll bet an arm that she'll refuse to admit that she's done anything with a woman, much less allowed one to use her. And much much less that it aroused her. Luckily for Michelle, I don't care what she says or what she wants.

I grab hold of Callie's head, letting her long straight hair slip between my fingers as I get a big handful of it. "Get that slutty tongue over here, slut!" I snap sweetly as I pull Callie around to Michelle's side by her hair. Callie stays on her knees, quickly shuffling them to move as fast as I'm pulling her head. I put the kneeling 20-year-old right in front of Michelle's dangling breast, to its side.

With Callie's tongue off her pussy, Michelle's moans fade into fast sucking pants. Her squirms ease, but don't come close to stopping.

I have Sophie hand me a hemostat. It's a surgical clamp that looks like a pair of scissors with little jaws that lock in any position at the top. It's designed to pinch off arteries. But it's also great for pinching anything, and locking in place as it squeezes. Anything, like Michelle's steely nipple, which is exactly what I clamp it around. I clamp it at the base of her nipple, where it joins her mound. The clamp is fairly narrow, leaving about ¼ inch of nipple bare beneath its jaws. I close those jaws tight on her nipple. Tight enough that her nipple darkens a little as it fills with blood. Tight enough that Michelle gasps a strained yelp. Tight enough that it will have her nipple throbbing. But not so tight as to cut the blood off or anything.

I hold the clamp still. It holds her nipple just as still. "Lick, slut," I command. Obediently Callie sticks her tongue out and lies it against the exposed part of Michelle's nipple. She starts swirling her tongue very slowly around the bare tip of it.

Michelle shrieks out a very erotic, very sweet, and very loud cry through her gag. Michelle shudders hard. She starts thrashing against the bonds that hold her. Her arms flail around, the ropes holding them well away from her body. Her free breast jiggles just as wildly. Her other breast, with its captive nipple, just jiggles slightly. Its nipple doesn't move a hair. Michelle shivers hard, her shivers turning to trembles. I've hit on something that drives Michelle crazy.

Callie's tongue doesn't move from its circuit around Michelle's nipple. She keeps swirling it, unaffected by Michelle's squeals and shudders. I have Callie take the handle of the clamp and hold it. To hold Michelle's nipple perfectly still for Callie's unyielding delicate tongue.

I move back around to the first breast and have Sophie get me a second hemostat. With a snap of my fingers, a point at the floor, Mark hurries over to kneel beside Michelle's dancing breast. I clamp its nipple the same as the other. Michelle's screeches take on a bit of a yelp for a second as the clamp pinches down hard around the very nervy nipple. Then I tell Mark "Lick, dildo."

Mark has licked plenty of nipple is in time with me, although usually, it's Callie's nipple. He lies his tongue along Michelle's stilled nipple and swirls it almost exactly as Callie is doing across from him.

Michelle shudders hard, testing the bonds more. Her hands fight against the ropes. I'm sure those would go right to her pussy if they could get within two feet of it. Which they can't now. I hand Mark the clamp and leave the two of them to lick Michelle's nipples.

I don't know if Michelle can tell she has a guy on one nipple or not. I could; girls are more delicate in their licks, and no amount of whipping can get a boy to do quite the same. But as avidly as she thrashing and screeching moans, I'm not sure if she's thinking enough to notice that. The goosebumps stiffen up, pulling the flesh of Michelle's mounds tighter.

I wait a minute as I walk around behind Michelle. Her narrow lips have at least half of her purple inner folds hanging out, and those blossom outward over her pussy enough that between them I can see the entrance of her tunnel hanging open a bit. And I can see her clear honey, like thin syrup, almost flowing from her tunnel. As the minute flies by, I can see the honey weep from her wide gash and creep down her thighs. No doubt Michelle is loving the double licking she's getting.

I get my whip. Not a bullwhip, I'm not that big of a fan of those. It's a cat-of-nine-tails, and it's fairly short. Its handle is maybe a foot long, it's stands of leather maybe the same. I snap it crisply, using only a flick of my tiny wrist, snapping the whip across Michelle's bare cheeks.

The strokes land with a clear crack as Michelle is mid-way through moaning out a deep, urgent, plea. She shrieks a pained yelp while still moaning. Her bottom tries to wiggle but goes nowhere. "That's for being a total whore, bitch! I know you can feel how slutty your pussy is being. You have to feel your skank running down your legs!"

I swat Michelle's bottom, again and again, raining the whip down on those bare globes and their taut muscles as fast as I can. I don't even try to count the strokes. But I make them light strokes, slowly turning her bottom from milky white, to light pink, to a bright pink, and finally to s deeper but equally angry medium pinkness.

Michelle amuses me. She moans out a single, drawn-out, pleadingly deep and urgent erotic breath while also grunting little yelps of pain with each blow. Her bottom wiggles against the ropes holding it still on the beam. She must be using everything she has to squirm her hips, too. It's not enough to move her butt away from the blows, but it does get those cheeks jiggling a hair as they're held in place for the whip.

I go on a full minute before I'm satisfied with the pinkness of her cheeks. With Michelle's chest held firmly still, the whipping doesn't affect Callie and Mark. Michelle's breasts hang in place for them to lick her captive nipples.

When I stop, I can immediately see undeniable proof that Michelle's pussy loved it. Her honey has flowed so liberally that it's reached down halfway to her knees. And it has made her gash look very sloppy wet.

I haven't been paying much attention to Michelle's husband on the screen. He's not mine, he's not here, I don't even know his name. I don't care about him. Michelle is mine for the night. My attention is on her. Now I glance up at him. He's on his knees. Diane stands in front of him with a strap-on dildo that looks to be about 8" long and 1.5" thick. It sounds like she's told him to suck her cock. He's begging Diane to give Michelle a break. He's crying! He's begging that he's the one who misbehaved, to please let him pay for it, not Michelle. That "Lady Executioner" is killing Michelle. He's assuring her that he'll suck it like the cheapest of fairy street whores if she'll just allow Michelle a little easier time. And I can hear Diane laugh hard as she gives his ball-leash a hard tug that makes him screech. I can hear her scold him that "Lady Executioner is an executioner, and executioners exist to 'kill' people." I hear her tell him that Michelle is going to endure whatever Lady Executioner deigns to inflict on the "fat bitch's useless flabby ass" until he's made up for his impertinence.

I give Michelle another, somewhat firmer, stroke of the whip. As I wanted it to do, it makes her yelp out over her long pleading moan. I give her another. Then another, until her cheeks brighten up a little. I don't ease off on Michelle's bottom until the bawling man has Diane's "cock" halfway down his throat.

Callie has been licking Michelle's nipple a little longer than Mark has been, but only because she started first. I have Sophie hand me a third hemostat. I don't have to separate Michelle's lips. Her gash is so wide that her lips don't even touch her clit, and only barely touch the nest of folds around it. I open the jaws of the clamp, the slowly press them down around Michelle's hard nub, pushing her folds back and fully baring the entirety of the rounded nub. I squeeze the clamp, closing its jaws around the pulsing, very slippery, very hard, nub until they have it locked in place and held still. I squeeze them a hair more until they're tight enough that as her nub flushes with blood, it throbs hard, like a little heart. Michelle gasps out a yelp that's half pain and half plea to stop.

I summon Callie back to Michelle's pussy. I have her hold the clamp, holding Michelle's clit exactingly still by its base and put her tongue to the exposed, offered, tip of it. I tell her to swirl her tongue lightly, very slowly, and warn her not to disappoint me by allowing this bitch to cum all over her face. Callie starts licking, her tongue moving so slowly I can barely see the motion.

Michelle screams. And I mean she screams her lungs out into the gag. It's a scream of pure agony, but one of the sweetest agony. Her body snaps taut, freezes there for a second, then starts thrashing hard. Michelle keeps on screaming her sultry hot cry.

I move up to the breast Callie freed. I release the clamp from its nipple. I have Sophie get me a small strap. It's only about 10" long and ¼" wide, made of thin stiff rubber, and half of its length is a wooden handle.

I snap the rubber strap against Michelle's now free-dangling breast, landing my stroke along the underside where her breast meets her chest. Michelle jerks forward reflexively as she squeals a hint of pain into her long erotic scream. I swat her breast again. And again. Slowly, as I land quick, but light, strokes on her tender mound, I move the strap around it. Maybe twenty strokes later, I don't count, her entire mound is a light pink and I'm sure it's stinging her like it's covered with angry bees.

Her nipple stands up as hard as ever. She thrashes away, the bonds holding the relative parts of her immobile while the irrelevant parts of her, hands and feet, flail away. And she screams the same long, hot, sultry, and very desperate, moan. Callie swirls her tongue away around Michelle's clit. Mark still licks her other nipple just as sweetly as ever.

Once Michelle's breast is whipped to a good sting, I have Sophie hand me a narrow leather cord. I wrap three loops of it around Michelle's pink breast at the base, the first coil against Michelle's chest. I pull the loops tight around her mound, holding it there for a minute. As I see Michelle's breast start turning a light shade of deep blue I tie the strap off. I wait another minute, letting the tight strap make her mound start to throb with the ache of having its blood flow limited. I'm sure the deep aching mixes so nicely with the sharp stinging from the whipping.

I crack a hard stroke atop Michelle's nipple, hearing the sharp yelp of pain overtake the sweetness of her agonized moan for an instant. But her nipple strains to full hardness, even as the throbbing hard nub stings anew from the stroke. I replace the clamp around the nipple.

I summon Callie back. Once Callie's tongue is gone from Michelle's clit, her screams ebb in their intensity, but go on in their hunger. I have Callie resume licking Michelle's nipple. Michelle resume screeching out her tormented hot moan.

I return to Michelle's bottom. Her globes have faded from the angry medium pinkness to a very light pink. Her pussy looks as wet as it can possibly be. The honey has literally flowed to her knees, leaving glistening rivulets along the insides of her thighs, from the crease on down. Michelle's lips, the creases of her thighs, and the edges of her cheeks are all covered with taut goosebumps, too.

I get the whip from Sophie, my toy caddy. I start swatting more light blows on Michelle's globes, one after the other in an endless stream. Swats that land so close to each other that it seems as if one begins before the previous ends. Blows that keep the note of pain in Michelle's desperate erotic cry.

I stop only when her bottom has returned to its previous shade of angry pink. A single glance up at the tablet and I can see Diane's bottom. She's moved so that she's about 45 degrees to the TV showing Michelle. I can only half-see Michelle's husband. But I can see enough to know that he's on his knees, trying to give the dildo a very good blow job. And that his eyes are fixed on the screen where he's watching Michelle suffer. I can see little tears rolling down his cheek.