All Comments on 'The Mystery of Lakeview Mall'

by BashfulScribe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why the cliff hanger ending ? What did Zoe see after burning down the mall?

What was the cause of the increased libido?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want to know what she saw!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Her mouth slowly closed, her eyes held wide in disbelief, her gaze darting from couple to couple. The climatic scene of 'Perfume' in real life: the entire town in a gigantic field sized orgy.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and I certainly hope you're going to finish it!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the way you set up boundaries for each character and gave them a kink. Hot stuff. Keep them cumming.

whacky76whacky76over 2 years ago

You have got to be kidding me, a cliff hanger, really? WTF?

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

I am SSSOOO....I don't know what...I have the same reaction as others!! A CLIFFHANGER??!!

AND, no followup shown in your story list? OOOHHH, you bas boy...

Still, **5** stars...just because the story was so well written and thought out...Zoe is so strong, wish I could meet up with her and her soggy panties...she is strong, which I DO like in a girl, yet still wants to be dominated, fucked, used, AND SHE LOVES IT ALL. She daydreams of the firefighter gang bang on the way to the mall...not a slut, just a girl with an active imagination.

Tyler and Nami...way too under the spell of "the mall" and whatever inhabits/inhabited it...

Please, write a second chapter to this...let us know what Zoe found...and the repercussions from her trying to do the right thing. PLUS, she is horny, I wanna hear about what else she does after High School...

rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntarover 1 year ago

wtf. not even a "tbc..."? well anyway, let's at least look at the possibilities:

1 - the mall is still there: doubtful, unless everybody at school except Zoe is in on a conspiracy to make her *think* the mall burned down; this however would require them to somehow know she was the one who set the fire in the first place.

2 - the remains of the mall are cordoned off by some federal agency: almost as unlikely as option 1, there would have been at least something said about it by somebody, or if they're just beginning, she would have been seen and told to leave.

3 - the mall is burned down - obviously, not *just* burned down, or there'd be nothing to gasp at. However, this leaves the question of how Zoe just happens to be the first person to actually go and see the result of the fire. Surely everybody else with a vested interest went as soon as they heard about it?

I don't see any other options, unless there is a flying saucer landing right when Zoe arrives. I can't wait to see how wrong I am!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBashfulScribe@BashfulScribe
Just your average young man who thinks he can make himself into a writer. I'm interested in making longer stories where the sex is a part of the story.