The Mystery of Lucy's Missing Pubes

Story Info
A continuation from ‘How a goonette says sorry’.
2.6k words
4.56
2.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mystery of Lucy's missing Pubes.

A continuation from 'How a goonette says sorry'. When Lucy wakes up from a night of passion with her housemate Tara, she notices her pussy is a lot smoother than she remembered it. What the hell happened in the sex-haze of the night before? Read on to find out!

Comments and criticisms welcome, I wanna get better at writing this filthy fun!

Lucy woke up with the taste of pussy in her mouth. The events of the last 12 hours were pretty hazy, she'd spent quite alot of it with her conscious mind leaking out of her cunt.

She remembered Tara's toes in her mouth, glistening with girl-cum, and at some point she recalled having her housemates hairy twat smothering her from above, thighs either side of her head, and cunt grease on her tongue. Her own crotch started to drool at the memories flooding back. She ran a hand over her naked body, shivering as it passed over her hard nipples, down her soft stomach and finally to her crotch.

She winced and her eyes fluttered open, her pussy was completely bald! The skin was red and felt alittle raw, but was completely smooth. The sight of her own hairless crotch was almost too much, her head started to spin as her fingers started to play with her now very exposed clit.

What had happened to her last night?

...

Tara's eyes were wide, and her cunt was on fire. Lucy had just confessed to been a goonette, and spilled to Tara all that that entailed. The two girls had been having a drink as they lounged about naked, now in their 1st floor living room, when they'd got to properly talking about sex. Tara was sprawled on the sofa, leaning against one arm, one leg on the floor, one over the back of the furniture, arms over her head. Her ginger housemate was sat at the other side, more modestly, and looking down at her feet that were tapping away in nervous excitement.

"So yeah..." said Lucy, coyly, "that's what's happening when I glaze over, I just, like, feel myself slipping and goon-out, and...and I only come-to when I, well, cum"

The red-head hadn't been able to look Tara in the eye the entire time she'd been telling her tale, but she'd been transfixed anyway.

'Fuck' thought Tara, her mind boggling, racing with the revelations, what they meant... and where they could lead...

"So when did you start?" She asked Lucy.

"When I was 18" Lucy blushed again, deeper, it spread to her chest and Tara could almost feel the heat that came off her. "I'd always been a good girl Y'know, like, I didn't want to get in trouble and all the websites said you had to be 18 so I waited, but... it happened pretty quickly after that."

"And now you, sweet, little, innocent you, love hard-core porn?" Tara struggled to keep the incredulity from her voice. She'd always though of her housemate as a shrinking violet, she'd never seen her with a man, or a woman, never really came or went on nights out, always seemed to be studying... but now she knew the truth, every night that Tara spent out dancing, drinking and/or getting fucked, Lucy was spending it glued to her laptop screen, creaming time and time again to the hardest, sexiest filth on the internet.

"Not so innocent after all." She said, almost to herself.

Lucy smiled, still not looking up and shook her head.

...

She came too with a start, her orgasm blossoming much sooner than she had expected, squirting her hot pussy juice over her bed and soaking the sheets beneath her. Her mind was still abit fuzzy, but as she slumped back from her twitching climax she noticed Tara spread out in the bed next to her, tangled up in a knot of sheets and out like a lamp.

She raised her slick fingers to her mouth and licked the salty nectar off them. She'd been telling Tara all about her depraved gooning habit... they were in the living room, taking a brief break from debauchery, and then... and then... it was a blank.

She stood up, taking care not to wake her housemate, she needn't have worried, it turned out the long haired brunette was basically a log with a pulse whilst she was asleep, and proceeded to make her way to the living room. Passing through the kitchen where the floor was still slick from girl cum, she checked the fridge for anything to assuage her rumbling stomach. Inside was fairly bare save for the milk, some tupperwares full of odds and ends and the remains of the cucumber she'd been fucking herself with last night. They'd shared it as a snack after Lucy had finished cumming from Tara tongue fucking her pink little ass hole. The scene flashed briefly across her mind.

...

"That's a good little slut! Keep that pretty ass in the air for me! Good girl" Tara cooed as the soaking wet red-head twitched with pleasure beneath her. Lucy's face was laying in a puddle of her own cunt juice, eyes rolled into her head and tongue lolling out of her mouth, lapping hungrily at the glistening girl-jizz on the kitchen floor. She was on her knees, arms out by her sides so just her tight round ass was raised. Grool was strung between her thighs in wet, sticky ropes, and her whole body was sparkling with sweat, spit and cum.

Tara ran her hands over the smooth skin of Lucy's butt cheeks and smiled. 'What a sexy fuckin' bitch! Where has she been hiding this?' She thought, as she's pulled the other girls ass cheeks apart to get a better look at her tight winking asshole. She'd been eating her housemate out for about 10 minutes, and thoroughly enjoying the taste, and the prestigious amount of times the slim girl had cum and filled her mouth with cunt squirt, but Tara was a girl who liked variety, especially when it came to sex.

She drove her tongue into Lucy's twitching ass as deep as she could, forcing herself into the other girls fuck hole, feeling the resistance of the gingers sphincter give under her urgent pressure. She kept her tongue stiff so she could penetrate deeply into the girls bowls, tasting the most private part of her anatomy. It was intoxicating. She could hear Lucy grunting, as her butt was forcibly intruded, over and over by Tara's attentions and Tara knew the little slut was cross-eyed and drooling into the puddle of squirt under her head. Tara rubbed her own hairy cunt until she too blasted another jet of pussy grease onto the sopping floor, she could feel the splash off Lucy's feet as they curled and paddled happily in the warm juices. God she loved the taste of this girl.

...

Continuing through into the living room, Lucy looked at the discarded towels. They're used those to dry off after the intense session fucking in the kitchen. The sight of the towel sent a small spark through her clit, but she couldn't quite figure out why. She saw her phone laying discarded on a sofa cushion and picked it up, it immediately opened with her facial ID and straight onto a video of a beautiful ebony girl being sodomised to a deep-trance D&B track. The screen flashed and the words "rub your cunt" burned into her retinas for a second, before being replaced by the visuals of a pov blowjob by a petite blond chocking on a thick cock.

Lucy's brain started to fizzle, her hand slid down to her bald cunt on instinct, her pussy getting slick as the filth on screen continued.

...

"So this is the sorta stuff you're into!" Said Tara, as she gazed at the video on her housemates phone. A tiny teen redhead was been held in a full nelson, two long glistening cocks rubbing together inside her stretched out, lubed-up, fuck hole. She was drooling on herself and shouting for more. Suddenly the video quick-cut to two women with a double dildo, it was thick and purple. One girl fucked her pussy down onto it, whilst the other had her legs up over her head and the other end buried in her ass. The words "you want this, porno slut" pulsed onscreen.

With the next cut, a stunning blonde with huge boobs was titwanking a greasy cock, hot spunk flowing from its knob-head and making her flesh slimy and slippery.

Then, next cut, a beautiful black girl was bouncing on a tentacle shaped dildo, cum-lube gushing from her pussy as it was pumped into her. Her eyes were rolled back in her head, her tongue rolled in the air, flecks of saliva falling onto her round tits, "you're a good ahegoa porn doll" sparkled over the scene, then "keep gooning, bitch" and the tempo kicked up another notch with the scene of two beautiful asian women slobbering over a cock, there wet mouths making it glisten and shine.

Tara didn't often watch porn, she'd rather go out and find a willing cock or pussy to satisfy her when she felt horny, but knowing that this was the sort of thing that was getting her house mate off really made her wet. She looked over at Lucy who was nervously glancing at her and grinding her thighs together. Even the soundtrack was triggering her. Tara wondered if there was a club night she could take the ginger too where the trance and the dancers would illicit the same response from Lucy as the porno vids did.

On screen the words "cum for your porno queens!" exploded into frame and a quick cut compilation started of pornstars squirting and taking thick cum loads across their beautiful faces.

Tara licked her lips, remembering the last load of thick man cum she'd tasted earlier at the glory hole.

The glory hole...now there was an idea. But there was something she wanted to do first.

On screen the words "good little doll" were projected over two pornosluts licking cum off each others tits.

...

Lucy creamed herself back to consciousness, her now hairless cunt pumping out steaming grool like so many of the women she'd seen on screen. She was knelt down, bent double, head on the sofa and looking down at the phone on the floor between her legs now speckled with girl-cum. The video had finished, and she just saw her own panting reflection in the dark screen.

Taking a deep breath, she got unsteadily to her feet. She was flushed sweaty and sticky. It felt amazing, but she also had plans for the day, and thought her friends probably wouldn't appreciate her turning up smelling of sex-sweat and cum. 'Shame' she thought. Some of the girls she was meeting for a coffee where gorgeous and the others where downright smoking hot. The thought of them, all naked, touching each other, all those hands all that flesh...'no, pull it together girl, we've gotta get ready and we still don't know what happened to our pussy!'

That last thought was answered as soon as she opened the bathroom door. The cubical was still wet, the shower head sprawled serpentine like out at the end of its long ridged silver tail and there, by the toilet was the pot of wax, and the waxing strips.

...

Tara gently pulled Lucy into the bathroom leading her by the crotch with two fingers in her snatch. She was whispering hotly into the redheads ear as she did so.

"Come on you little goon slut, you little filth whore, I'm gonna turn you into a hot fucking porno doll. You want that? You wanna be a little porno doll?"

Lucy nodded furiously, but her twitching, burning, soaking cunt was probably sufficient enough evidence.

"Good" hissed Tara as she pushed her naked housemate down onto the toilet lid.

"Now sit there and keep those beautiful long legs open wide for me. Good girl! Just like that. I'm going to give you a pretty little porn pussy"

With this she pressed her phone into Lucy's hands, on it was goonette compilation video she'd found about two minutes earlier, mostly of e-girls fucking themselves with interestingly shaped dildos and pulling ahegoa (another term she'd just recently learnt) faces as their cunts were filled with thick, sticky, cum-lube.

"Don't touch yourself" whispered Tara, kissing Lucy's ear between words. "Not yet." She made sure the ginger girl was transfixed by her phone before continuing. She rummaged around in her toiletries cupboard, she new she had a jar of it somewhere, a joke gift she'd been given by an ex-partner, but now it was going to come in very useful indeed!

"Got you!" She grinned, pulling out the pot of salon wax, it was still sealed. Hurriedly she boiled a kettle and filled a tub, dropping the pot into it to soften the wax up. When she got back she noticed Lucy's glazed expression, the girl was fidgeting and twitching with the effort of not masturbating.

Tara dropped to her knees between Lucy's legs and picked up the stick from the wax pot, she spread the warm molten wax over Lucy's soft fine pubes, taking care to cover all of them over her mound and applying the fabric strips before it hardened. When she was done, and everything was prepped, she took her phone out of her housemates hands. Lucy grunted and whined subconsciously. Her unfocused eyes slowly catching onto Tara with a pleading look.

Tara grinned wickedly, "you want to be a porno goon doll yes?" She hissed stroking Lucy's face tenderly.

Lucy nodded.

"Say it, say you want to be a porno goon doll." Tara's fingers were caressing the girls long neck.

"I... I want to be a porno... a porno goon doll!"

"You don't want to be a real girl any more, you want to be a doll don't you?" Tara's fingers were now pinching and teasing Lucy's nipples.

"I... I don't want to be a r-real girl, I want t-to be a doll!"

"Good!" Hissed Tara, one hand now on the back of Lucy's head, the other running down to the waxing strips on the girls crotch. "Well my little doll, you should know that pubes are only for real girls!"

And with this she pulled the first strip away from Lucy's cunt. The girl gasped in pained pleasure, her head now held tight against Tara's shoulder, she snatch instantly squirted another shower of girl-cum over the lid and bathroom floor.

"Th-thank you!" She moaned, as the pleasure-pain burned her pussy.

"We're just getting started, Doll" grinned Tara wickedly. She pulled the next strip.

...

In the morning light, Lucy examined her naked crotch in the full length mirror at the back of the bathroom door. It turned her on to she her pussy so smooth and hairless. She'd rubbed more baby oil onto it as Tara had done last night, and it glistened invitingly in the sun. She stretched contentedly, long arms over her head, and felt afew kinks in her back click satisfyingly before grabbing a towel and hopping in the shower. She had to meet up with her friends in under an hour, but there was probably enough time to use the massage setting on the shower head to get off once or twice. Her friends were used to her turning up late anyhow. As the steam started to fill up the cubical Lucy hummed the tune for a song she couldn't quite recall, maybe she'd heard it on a video at some point...