The Demise of Evan Ch. 01

Story Info
A very dark story about our protagonist Pronosexual Evan.
766 words
4.21
4k
5

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a dark living room, only lit by the bright screen of a computer, the room echoed with repeated and consistent sounds of fapping, the echos were coupled with inconsistent jingles of the belt of his pants wrapped around his ankles. In the background against that crescendo, an audio file of a woman speaking in a hypnotizing and seductive voice drags along. The table was littered with callously discarded half-soiled tissues. He reached for the tall glass of cheap vodka mixed with tap water, and that is when Evan glimpsed the clock at the lower corner of the screen.

It was 1:14pm.

He knew he has been up since the night before, consuming alcohol and powders, and overdosing on porn. For a fracture of a second, he felt bad, but within less than a second he was switching tabs on his browser and fapping away...

For one reason or another, he glimpsed the clock once again, it felt like a minute passed by, but the clock read 4:07pm... "Where did the time go?" he wondered. Once again this thought only lasted for a split second, only to be overtaken by the gooning-zombie state he has been in for God knows how long it has been.

There wasn't a single rational thought left in his mind. There he was, on a Monday, a work day that he skipped without notice, deprived of sleep and food, dehydrated, high as a kite, sporting a steady buzz on his cheap vodka, and stroking his exhausted flaccid cock. Yet, he could not have enough of the porn. It was never enough.

Literally, as Evan was gooning his life away at that moment, three people were thinking about him for different reasons. His friend Sarah, who wasn't really a friend in real life, but someone he met online during the off time between his binges. She was not worried or wondering what he was doing, but rather annoyed at the fact that he literally dropped halfway through their chat without a word. The second person, was Evan's boss, Joel, who had received a misspelled text message from Evan at roughly 10:45am saying: "Sory Jol CAn't come in today, medical issues."

Joel texted him back wishing him well, and asked him about a couple of items, but he never heard back. The third person was Evan's dealer, Lou, how had received a text from Evan earlier at roughly 6am, with no spelling mistakes, inwhich Evan was letting Lou know that he will need another gram or two later in the day. Lou had responded to Evan around noon, but like the other two, he received no response back. Ironically, Lou was the only one who was genuinely worried about Evan. He had known him the longest, and he, out of everyone else, had seen Evan's fall from grace.

At exactly 4:07pm, at the same moment, Evan spent a femtosecond wondering were the time had gone as he fapped away to an infinite number of browser tabs, Lou was looking at his phone to see if Evan had texted him back. Finding no messages, except from his ex-wife, he had a flashback memory of the first time he met Evan about ten years ago. He thought to himself, "it's not the drugs, the guy for the first seven years of knowing him was a reliable customer." He was balanced, he never overdid it. Lou had noticed that for the first seven years of their acquaintance, Evan was on the rise, getting better jobs, nicer cars, etc. Yet something happened in the past two or three years, but Lou had no idea what it was. What he can say for certain is that Evan, was no longer the man he was.

Back in Evan's gooning lair, the fapping continues with all the iry sounds coupled with the tantalizing voice

"... Intoxicated ... implanting being the faggot that you are meant to be ... Now I want you to fuck yourself a little harder ... a litter deeper ... Get a little bit more intense, and sniff again as you do it ... work yourself up ... I want you to practice coming without touching your cock ... you work yourself up by stroking and fucking your ass, and then you stop touching your cock, and rely on your prostate and your faggot tendencies ... sniff again.. practice that, come to me, tell me ... all about your thoughts after listening to this"

Then the voice of the siren goes mute.

Then, immediately after ...

The sounds of the fapping and the jiggling belt also stop.