All Comments on 'The Mystery of the Well Fucked Wife'

by Ikay

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
DWornockDWornockalmost 11 years ago
Ho hum.

Just another old hide story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Nice Tale

Nice tale of a man who realized his wife didn't desire anyone but him. But first she scared him before he knew it was just the two of them. Forever.

judge1179judge1179almost 11 years ago
Good Story

I liked this story.

Tazz, I don't know why your comments keep getting deleted or lost. Sorry.

DWornock, You obviously don't like any story on this site. Why do you even read them? Every comment I have seen from you on here has been the same as the ones before. I thought you had actually left. I wish you would.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
brilliant

simply brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
DWornock

You're such a stupid shit.

I am one of those "old hides" of which you always speak.

Guess what? I am a 63 year old woman who has had the best sex of her life since turning 55!

You should live so fucking long, asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cute Story

Liked it a lot.

That Tazz guy is a creepy fucker. All those letters just piss people off. I don't have a problem expressing myself with real words and it is tiresome to see the comments with all those letters which are suposed to mean something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Tazz your comments get deleted because half the time they make NO sense and as for the all the letters, why the need for those? I read your explanation on your bio there is FUCK ALL need for them with your cryptic comments. Are your comments so damn important that you feel the need to keep a count of them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice story with a good twist at the end

The story really worked, nice to see a loyal wife jerking the husbands chain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fetish!!!!!

He reads cuck porn on the internet and loves it. Gets hard hearing his wife describe fucking another man. That belongs in fetish. Not here were real loving wives are sacred and unread by normal decent people.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 11 years ago

Ten comments (now eleven) and six from anons. Pretty good story, I love how the wife yanked his chain to make him realize she was the only one he needed to lust over. Still, hopefully she will think about the "why".

Northern_WriterNorthern_Writeralmost 11 years ago
Nice

Nice, if rather quick build-up to the twist at the end. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not really helpful

for the husband. she is away all the time (and gets fucked ? ) and she is so illminded that she is not changing anything about it (eventhough without him she would be a bad payed teacher hating her job) and even grudged about his little fun alone at home.

cpetecpetealmost 11 years ago
LOL!

Fun tale of wife screwing with hubby's head (both of them)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This does belong in LW

Just because he's a complete cunt and the author is a mongloid doesn't mean it's fetish. If we got into the realm of Dom-sub where she is forcing him to eat cream or humiliating then this would be fetish. Just because it does belong in LW doesn't earn this turd more than 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sorry Anon below, cuck stories and behavior is fetish not LW

might even be mental illness

didnt like the way this was developed or written, sorry this isnt a marriage, its a story of a man keeping a nest for a wandering spouse. She has no love or real interest in him as was evident in her smart azz answers as to why she married him. Just because she married an idiot doesnt mean she isnt cheating and in her description was nothing about her liking the sexual act with her implied small husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW.....

It's amazing how many men want to see their wives fucking other men......Lit has never been so full of cuck Stories before now......WOW. no wonder their are a lot of readers disliking StangStar06 and the likes... again WOW....

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Fun Read****

Thanks for sharing.

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Stereotype account

But then again, it was intended to be. She was trying to make a phule out of Hubby, in an educational and subtle way. It failed in the sense that the narrator's description of her made it seem unrealistic that she would be hit on so hard,. Her reportedly thoughtless reactions to his advances also rang false, so the entire seduction was weird. Cute, perhaps, but I saw little or no point...it was certainly NOT erotic (at least to me!)

user110user110almost 11 years ago
neal phule = kneel, fool!

subtle! layered, like an onion.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

A nice ending. Thanks for the offering.

erotikoserotikosalmost 11 years ago
Nice job!

A well-written tale, well told! Your story was nicely done, with good grammar, correct spelling and careful editing. That, unfortunately, is an uncommon trait among writers now. I particularly liked your character development and the clever plot twist. Fine job, keep up the good work!

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Imaginative

I admit that they fooled me. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent !

More wanted from Helen ...err...what was her last name again ?? Let's get our hero into one fantasy after the other.

How about a swap story next? Then perhaps an interracial, followed by a lesbian scene, and then a celebrity !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Heh! Good story - didn't see that coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How To Make Your Breasts Bigger Naturally

You was two full cup sizes bigger.And the best part about the Boost Your Bust method is that you don't have to go through any expensive and painful surgery. If you'd like to increase your own cup size then just visit the Boost Your Bust site below. I recommend the methods 100% find more information http://goo.gl/axOLr

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This happened to my wife too

She got fucked and knocked up by a NIGGER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF

GEEZ YOU REALLY DONT HAVE A CLUE AS TO WHAT IS SENSUAL OR EROTIC. THIS CLAPTRAP OF A STORY WAS KINDA CREEPY AND DEMEANING TO MAN. WIFE WAS TO DIPSHIT SELF INDULGENT TURD. LIKE IT, NOT MUCH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a waste

It would have been so much better bad she actuall met and fucked another man. Besides, she can't deny how turned on her husband was. The only reason he even got jealous at all was from her prodding. I bet he would love to experience warching be take a big hard cock other than his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A sweet little story.

That's a perfect portrait of a very wise wife teaching her husband a lesson. Maybe he learns and leaves it alone or maybe he takes the bait. It doesn't matter because in either case she gets her way, just as a good wife always should. ;)

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 6 years ago
Nicely done.

Very clever ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- [(5-) 4.6/5 = 92%] LOVED IT! BRAVO!

"Our worst fears are also our greatest turn ons." (So true!)

The way you portrayed the wife, she's got everything i LOVE to see & touch & kiss on a woman! My dream come true! Her brains are just the icing on the otherwise delicious cake!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Good question. Who knows?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Damn good story, fantasy is one thing, but be careful what you wish for, reality is waaay more problematic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous