All Comments on 'The Mystery of the Wrong Door'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Confusing

Couldnt really make out who was doing what ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Garbage

Rubbish story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lovely story

I don't often read stories here by Indians, so it was nice to read this story. I am from Maharashtra, but know a good friend from Bengal, and I am tempted to send the link to him to read. (But probably won't - he doesn't know that I read porn. I wouldn't be surprised if he does too, but he hasn't confided in me either).

Your writing quality is wonderful. I don't remember noticing any grammatical mistakes. More importantly, you have a nice knack for telling a story in an interesting way. It was arousing to think of Kirti being horny, and letting Jabon kiss her breasts. I was a bit disappointed in the ending, however. I thought the story would end with Kirti meeting the two voyeur boys, encouraging them to seduce her and to fuck her together, taking something of a revenge on the rude Jabon and also fulfilling her fantasy of having sex with two partners together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

story TAGS