The Mystery Room

Story Info
Fun with a voyeur in a sex club playroom.
3.4k words
4.51
9.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my wife Stella and I moved to London we soon got involved with London's vibrant sex scene. That's how we discovered Unhibitions.

Unhibitions is a swingers sex club, but unlike so many, Unhibitions isn't big, brash and raucous but intimate, sophisticated and very discrete. There's no flickering neon sign outside, just an understated brass plate reading "Unhibitions. Private Members Club" on an anonymous oak door in a quiet back street in an expensive part of London.

Inside, the décor and ambience are muted, and there are cosy alcoves with comfortable couches to get together in. On a little stage strippers, both male and female, perform. Screens round the walls show porn movies, and the latest hardcore adult magazines are always available, both straight and gay. Unhibitions caters for all tastes.

Stella especially likes Unhibitions' dance floor. There you can sway to the sensuous music under soft lights in swirling wisps of smoke from the smoke machine. You can dance wearing as little as you like, or nude if you want to, among other boys and girls showing off their perfect bodies or their tastes in kinky underwear. Gyrating erotically around you as you dance will be bouncing breasts and bobbing bottoms, stiffly swinging and gently prodding penises, lustfully thrusting hips, hypnotically swaying bushes of pubic hair and of course exploring hands.

Most people bring their own partners to Unhibitions. But if you come alone you'll be sure to quickly find a partner, a girl or boy, who suits your tastes and is only too willing to fulfil your desires or kinky fantasies.

Unhibitions is very particular about whom they allow into membership. Stella's a boy's dream beauty with perfectly styled blonde hair down to her shoulders. I'm a cool looking guy fit from the gym. Both of us have just turned thirty, we're very sexually liberated and with my new job sufficiently well paid to afford Unhibitions. We were exactly the kind of clientele Unhibitions is looking for. Stella and I were accepted and handed our key to that oak front door straight away.

Stella and I both have jobs in the city and we would meet each other at Unhibitions after work. We'd have a drink, we'd undress and unwind on the dance floor together, and we would watch a porn movie or two for kinky ideas for bedroom action when we got home.

There's a well stocked but expensive bar at Unhibitions' served by pretty girls in tiny silvery bikinis and pretty boys in almost as tiny bulging white speedo style thongs. One evening after work Stella and I were by the bar perched on stools sipping our drinks. Stella was in her work outfit white blouse but she'd changed her respectable knee length dark blue business skirt for a wraparound black leather-look miniskirt miles up her thighs, with black high heels and sheer black stockings. No woman would ever dream of coming to Unhibitions in tights. Stella leaned close to me and whispered in my ear.

"I'm throbbing for a fuck. Shall we go and have a shag in one of the play rooms?"

As she spoke Stella put her hand lightly on my thigh and brushed it over the bulge of my sex kit.

Like every swingers club Unhibitions has back rooms where people can go for sex. There are viewing slots in the walls so those using the rooms can let voyeurs watch them in action. We'd sometimes watched the action through a slot whilst I'd either masturbated or Stella had hand jobbed me as we watched. Stella especially likes watching the well hung gay boys at play. But till then we'd never used a play room ourselves.

"With guys watching?" I said.

"Yeah!" As she spoke Stella grinned and gave my thigh a squeeze.

I guess both Stella and I have an exhibitionist streak. At student and graduate parties Stella would usually be one of the first girls with all her clothes off. She's got a porn model figure and knows how to show her body off in ways that drive me and other guys wild. Even before those parties I'd always enjoyed being naked and showing off my sex kit and masturbation technique with other boys and girls, especially in bukakke sessions at parties. I'd long since discovered having an audience always adds spice to a sex act. Though both Stella and I had often solo masturbated at parties with others watching we'd never had full sex with an audience watching. I was certainly up for anything if Stella was. We downed our drinks and headed hand in hand for the play rooms.

There are two play rooms at Unhibitions. One of them just has a big bed in the middle, wide enough for anything a boy or girl, or any other combination, might want to do. We could see that room was in use as a guy was watching through the slot. He was just wearing rainbow striped briefs pulled down round his thighs, his cock was hard up and he was methodically masturbating as he watched. That left the other play room.

That other play room was what Unhibitions called its "mystery room." You never knew what would be in there. One week it might be a school classroom with desks, canes, and school uniforms of grey pleated miniskirts and white schoolgirl knickers hanging on the wall. Another week it might be a hospital bed with dildos and nurse uniforms, or an office with a big wide black leather executive chair, or anything. You wouldn't know till you opened the door. We opened the door, and stared with amazement.

In the middle of the floor was a low slung motorcycle with a big red tank. It was securely bolted to the floor so it couldn't fall over no matter what anyone did on it. Around the walls, between the full length mirrors were posters of naked girls and well hung young men sprawled erotically over motorcycles. Black leather motorcycle jackets were hanging on the wall, with leather motorcycle boots beneath.

"Still up for it?" I asked Stella after a few seconds.

"Yeah! Come on. Lets put on a good show for whoever's watching. Undress me."

Like me Stella had already noticed movements through the viewing slots. She walked to the motorcycle and stepped her high heeled foot onto the saddle, pulling what little there was of her skirt up even higher. She made sure she positioned herself so that our voyeurs could see up her skirt that she was wearing black satin panties with bare thigh above her stocking tops. Smiling at me she momentarily pulled aside the front of her panties to show me and our voyeur her lightly furred pussy, with her vagina lips pulled wide by her spread legs. I kissed her as I reached down between her legs for a fondle of her cunt.

Stella's got a fetish thing about being undressed by a naked man so I stripped first. That suited me fine. I've always enjoyed showing off my sex kit and I was already hard up erect. I stripped quickly to my briefs. They were tight and white, nowhere near as skimpy as the boys behind the bar, but just big enough to cover my package and thin enough to show off my cock outline well. I posed for a moment to let whoever was watching admire my cock bulge before I dropped my briefs and my erect penis bounced out. I spread my legs, thrust my hips and let my shaft swing for our voyeurs as I undressed Stella.

I made sure our audience had a good view of Stella's body as I slowly removed her clothes, starting with slowly unbuttoning her wraparound leather skirt. I decided to leave Stella's stockings on as she looks so sexy in them. She bent over the bike just in them and her high heels, making sure her bottom was toward the viewing slot and wiggling it for our voyeur.

I had a good fondle of her bottom and ran my fingers along the thin black panty gusset nestling in her bum crack and between her legs before I pulled her panties slowly down her stocking clad legs and let them drop. All the time I was stripping her I was imagining guys outside with their cocks up hard over us and fingering their erections. I was listening for their grunts as they wanked. I guessed Stella was too.

In our long nude foreplay time Stella sprawled over the bike in legs spread, tit thrusting and bottom wiggling poses for me to play with her. We felt, kissed and licked each other all over our naked bodies. As I moved around her I let my hard cock brush against her and prod her, she licked and sucked my cock head and I fingered her vagina lips and clitoris working her wild. We must have put on as hot and erotic a show for our voyeurs as any actors in the hard core porn movies on the screens outside. I'd got Stella whimpering and trembling with arousal by the time she bent over the bike nude but for stockings and high heels and spread her stocking clad legs wide.

"Fuck me hard, darling, ooooohhhh!" Stella moaned, looking hungrily over her bare shoulder at me and fingering her juice sodden pussy. There was an edge of excitement in her voice. It was time for action.

I got behind her and began to pleasure her in earnest. I know Stella's body intimately and knew exactly what she likes. From behind I caressed her bare thigh tops and slid my hand down inside her stocking to enjoy the soft smooth flesh of her legs. With my hand between her spread legs I stroked her lightly and rhythmically along her juice lubed vagina lips ruffling her moist pubic hair. She whimpered and squealed like a little girl and squirmed with sex pleasure. As she got more and more aroused my fingers moved to the little peak of her clitoris and I circled it and criss crossed it methodically with my finger tip.

Suddenly Stella gasped, her body tensed and trembled, she strained her legs wider and thrust her hips. She was coming. She started breathing really fast and she let out a high pitched cry. I was glad the motorcycle was bolted to the floor when her whole body juddered in what was obviously an explosive orgasm. Her breasts hanging pendulously above the saddle bounced as her whole body shook. I held my hand between her spread legs cupped over her sopping wet throbbing cunt as her orgasm pulsed then faded.

"Want you! Now!" Stella cried out.

I moved directly behind her, held her nylon clad thighs and poked her bum crack with my rock hard hungry cock to tell her I was ready. In response she lifted her knee up onto the saddle, a position that got her legs as wide as she could get them and her gaping juice glistening vagina to just the right height. I held her by her thighs and slid my hard cock shaft into her hungry love slit till my pubic hair was against her bum. As always, Stella's vagina was warm, smooth, wet, and deliciously tight.

I shagged Stella methodically and patiently. I'd had her enough times to know exactly what she likes. She climaxed a second time as I was pumping her, less violently that time, but I held her tight by her thighs as she cried out and quivered. I pushed her forward across the saddle as my hips rammed against her bottom in my orgasm thrust and I quenched my lust spurted a satisfying load into her.

I stood there holding Stella's thighs for few moments with my belly against her soft buttocks before I stepped back from her. My cock was still hard and as it slid out of her vagina the tight smooth friction sent a last spurt of semen splashing into her bum crack. Stella stayed bent over the saddle with a trickle of my semen running down the inside of her thigh.

I was standing there panting, with my cock still half erect, still dripping semen and tingling from my orgasm when Stella looked up toward the viewing slot and in a loud voice, and almost laughing, said:

"Don't just stand there watching. Come and join us!"

I was momentarily taken aback. In my blazing lust and sex pleasure I had all but forgotten that someone else, our voyeur, was enjoying our sex pleasure too. Our original plan had just been to fuck with an audience, but I was up for anything if Stella wanted it. As I stood there slightly shocked the door opened and in came our voyeur.

He was a guy older than us, perhaps in his mid forties, with dark hair slightly greying. We later learned his name was Mark. He was a slim and fit muscular guy with a lean face and designer stubble. He was just wearing tight light blue briefs that like mine showed off the bulge of his kit very well. He closed the door behind him. Stella stood to face him as he trolled toward the bike.

"Did you enjoy the show?" I asked for want of something better to say.

Mark's big grin and the way his briefs were bulging in a ridge with the deep pink head of his hard up cock poking out over the waistband showed he'd certainly enjoyed the show. More than that it told me he hadn't jerked his load as they'd watched us but he still had a round in the barrel that he was bursting to shoot. I noticed he looked a bit nervous, as if he wasn't sure what was on offer now he'd joined us. But Stella immediately put him at ease:

"Does my big boy want to get his legs astride my bike and come for a ride while I take the handlebar?" Stella said.

Just in case Mark didn't know what Stella had in mind by taking the handlebar, as she spoke she formed her thumb and forefinger into a ring and bobbed his hand in a movement every boy knows so well. Mark's grin got a lot broader. He slipped his briefs off to reveal his fully erect penis bending up in front of him with its big purple head fully out. It was bigger than mine and uncut unlike my circumcised penis and had a thick mat of brown pubic hair round his balls.

Mark picked up Stella's little black panties from the floor. As he ran them through his fingers he looked questioningly at Stella, who grinned and nodded at him. Mark stepped over the motorcycle saddle and stood astride it with his legs spread wide and his straining hard erection thrust forward arching up over the tank. He hung Stella's panties on his hard up penis. Then looking straight at Stella and grinning he fingered his straining erection. Mark was ready to ride.

He had certainly chosen the right woman for a hand job. At our first meeting at a student party Stella had treated me to a delicious hand job and she's had plenty of experience with me since. I could see Stella was still hot and randy from our fuck and only too ready to get her hands on a big penis up steel hard with lust for her. She was instantly next to Mark standing astride his bare leg with her semen and juice sodden hairy pussy brushing his thigh and her breasts pressing against his arm.

"Do you like playing with girls' knickers as well as riding bikes?" Stella asked, rhetorically, stroking her panties across Mark's straining hard cock.

Mark's hands were instantly exploring Stella's bottom, pussy, breasts and thighs, with his hands slipping down inside her stockings. Stella fingered Mark's cock and balls, fondled his bum, tickling him along his bum crack and reaching right under him from behind to fondle the inside tops of his thighs, his arse and his balls from underneath.

As well as using her fingers Stella on Mark's sex kit she wiped her panties across his shaft and cock head and ran them back and forth under him between his spread legs. Stella sometimes does that for me in our foreplay before sex. Mark was obviously as much a panty fetishist as me. I could see it was driving Mark wild, like it does for me, and working his penis to the absolute peak of erection stiffness and sensitivity.

Mark's cock was glistening with pre cum by the time Stella wrapped her whole hand round his shaft ready to hand job him. She tossed her panties on the bike's tank right in front of Mark's cock head. Mark braced himself for the pleasure to come, thrust his hips hard forward and gripped the bike seat behind him.

Stella began stroking and tugging Mark's erect penis. Her hand rode up from his thick bush of pubic hair right up to sliding over his penis head. Mark moaned, gasped and cried out as Stella pleasured him. Stella has masturbated me enough times to know how to make a boy wait for his pleasure and I could tell she was using all her skills on Mark. As Mark started to groan with his rising cum I saw Stella's stroking hand slow down to delay and lengthen his orgasm pleasure.

Mark let out a strangled grunt, clenched his bum and jerked his hips involuntarily forward. His fingers dug into Stella bottom as he pulled her against him. His penis pulsed in Stella's hand, sending his semen splashing over the tank and soaking Stella's black satin panties. After he'd shot his cum Mark stood there, staring at the semen splash on Stella's panties, with his still half erect penis swinging and dripping strands of semen onto the bike's saddle.

I'd been fondling Stella's bottom and thighs as she wanked Mark. The feel of her naked flesh, seeing my wife play with another man's penis and him fondling her, and watching her big firm round breasts bobbing hypnotically with the rhythm of her hand methodically pumping Mark's shaft had turned my own penis into a steel bar. I just had to masturbate. Caressing Stella's bottom with my spare hand and with my eyes locked on her hand round Mark's penis I stroked one off. I came moments after Mark had shot his load and I just had time to snatch Stella's panties from the bike's tank to splash my own load over the black satin.

Stella, always the house proud wife, looked for some tissues but couldn't find any so she carefully wiped Mark's semen off the bike with her panties so it would be ready for whoever used it next.

We had to leave it at that because we had used up the time that Unhibitions in its unspoken but generally understood rules allows people to use the playrooms. Stella gave panty fetishist Mark her semen soaked panties as a souvenir and in their place put on the simple white cotton knickers she always keeps in her handbag. Another boy and his girl were waiting outside the play room as we left, and the guy in rainbow patterned briefs was already hovering by the view slot in readiness. Just in our underwear we returned to the bar with Mark for a drink and to flop into a cosy alcove to watch a porn movie.

Stella and I finished our evening at Unhibitions dancing nude with our arms round each other on the dance floor. Naked bodies sensuously swayed all around us but in that warm intimacy that always follows good sex we were only conscious of each other. As we danced I noticed Mark heading toward the play rooms hand in hand with one of the pretty boys from behind the bar. I could see he was wearing Stella's panties. I knew she would be glad her underwear was being well used, but I didn't tell her. Unhibitions certainly does cater for all tastes.

Finally, after our most erotically enjoyable evening till then at Unhibitions Stella and I took a London taxi back home for a last session of bedroom action. Unhibitions has been closed during the pandemic, but we've heard it will soon be fully open again. Stella and I will certainly be back there, and if anything happens there that might interest readers we'll let you know.