The Webcam

Story Info
A poor dancer seduces her freinds into making porn with her.
12.7k words
4.77
12.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes a person can make a decision without really knowing that its life changing, the ripple of that single choice spreading outward so quickly and far reaching that no one person could ever track all the ways it affects the world. One can only see the effects right in front of them. I made the kind of choice that changed my world and my closets friends profoundly.

My name is Madison and I'm an online porn star.

Not a single person who knows me from before would ever suspect I could or would ever do something like have sex on camera, but I do. And I love it. Two of my friends know. They know because they are who I have sex with, and I'm so grateful.

Let me back up.

It started when I was working my ass off as a professional dancer, but just wasn't making enough to pay rent. I used my credit card to pay rent one month and then had a freak out as my card was suddenly now needing big monthly payments on top of my normal budget. I was sinking and I didn't see a way out.

I did what lots of other people do and I smoked a joint, put some porn on my phone and started masturbating just to feel something good. Then I saw an ad for girls to work webcams for money and my stoned, horny brain thought of something I would never have considered if I weren't desperate and high.

I thought why not me? I look as good as any of those girls; I'm petite, really fit, and everyone says I'm cute. When I wasn't working so hard and stressed most of the time I got hit on everywhere I went. Men and women. I love sex,,but I hadn't been with anyone for a while when I saw that ad, which may have been a factor.

Once I signed up, I fooled around making a profile and did one session where I danced in a bra and panties, getting off on the risk of it, but only two guys joined and I made less than thirty bucks. After that I didn't put too much effort into it until one evening when I was feeling the anxiety of rent looming and not having enough to pay my bills. I decided to go on my web cam again.

For whatever reason more men than ever showed up and I was making some money all of a sudden. Unable to believe how much money was racking up on the counter, I made kissy faces at the camera and danced seductively for my paying customers. Excited by fourteen pairs of eyes seeing me through my camera and the climbing dollar amount in the corner, I showed my body to anonymous strangers on the internet. A weird mix of avarice and lust were fighting for supremacy as I teased myself and them by touching myself.

Thrusting out my chest and reached behind myself to undo my bra, the counter jumped from $40.88 to $81.76. All of them were still watching. It was the first time I'd had more than ten men watch me, and it felt sensational to be seen by so many and to earn so much.

The idea of being able to pay off my credit card spurred me to turn on my bed, facing away from my laptop, to show them my fingers undoing my bra. Waggling my firm ass at the camera every time I heard the chime of money coming in, I undid the clasp and let my bra fall open.

Peaking coyly over one shoulder, pretending I was looking each man in the eye, I glanced at the dollar counter. $140.16. I felt my nipples getting hard. A tingle in my clit made me squirm, a pleasant need burgeoning there. Allowing my passion to show on my face, no acting nor artifice, only a willingness to be seen, I dropped one hand and caressed my ass cheek.

Did the idea that all those people were watching me, make me horny? Oh yes it did. Very much. I rubbed my ass because it felt good knowing they could see me do it. The fact that the more I showed them the more money I made was equally thrilling. I had finished a dance degree, which meant I was thousands of dollars in debt with a very bleak future in the arts ahead of me, every dollar sign on the screen freed me from debt slavery, and I don't use that term lightly.

Not to get too political, but I want to talk about life as a dancer for one moment. Skip this paragraph if you want- The year after I graduated I earned $12,365 as a dancer. That was in professional productions, tours, in film, as a teacher, an understudy, or a hired dancer for workshops of future productions that I have no guarantee of being cast in. I also have a part time job in a flower shop, where I earned $5236.78 last year, but I was on tour a bunch so I wasn't there all year.

So I was overjoyed, and getting giddy as the indicator climbed over $200. It was the highest single payout I'd made so far doing cam work. I hadn't really put my heart into it, like being on Tinder, it was disposable joy masquerading as productive enterprise. That evening though, the sight of a climbing dollar count and more viewers inspired me.

Dancing for them with all my years of skill, I cupped my breasts with both hands and spun on my knees to face the camera. Trained to make each of my turns graceful and elegant, always playing coy and seductive, I felt confident that I could move better than most of the other girls on that site. My plan was to tease these guys and do a professional burlesque show in my bedroom.

Massaging my breasts, I tweaked my nipples, glad to finally be paying them attention. With half closed eyes, unable to stop watching the money grow, I fondled my breasts, teasing myself and those unseen people. There were more of them now, the money growing exponentially. I was approaching $500 and a jolt of delight went through me.

Leaning back on the pillows I'd piled up earlier, I was able to lay back and expose myself fully to the camera, my laptop was at the foot of the bed, on top of a briefcase. I watched myself in the browser window, proud of how sexy I looked. While one hand continued to grope both my breasts, I let the other hand sneak down my belly to my damp panties.

With my thighs wide open, I rubbed my pussy through the silky material. I remained in that position for a while, stroking my pussy over my panties and played with my titties. Content to writhe on the bed and tease myself, I watched the dollar signs grow. For two minutes I stroked my happy muff and the number of people watching jumped. I couldn't believe it. There were over forty people watching me, and my dollar amount had climbed to $689.08.

Excited by the amount of men watching me, I pulled my panties off as I lifted my legs and dragged my panties up them. I loved showing off for them. In little ways like this, I took pleasure in exposing my body, thrilled by my nudity and the money it brought.

Languidly, I allowed my legs to fall wide open, exposing my smooth, bald sex to dozens of remote viewers. My numbers continued climbing; I was gaining viewers and retaining them. Gratefully I slid my fingers into my burning snatch. With the fingers of one hand I held my lips wide-open, showing as much pink as possible, with the others I delved in and got my fingers slick.

Dipping in and out, I fucked myself slowly. It felt great to finally be appeasing the ache in my slit to be filled. With my eyes hardly focusing on my numbers, I squirmed, sensation enlivening my body. Panting, overcome with passion, I wriggled and moaned when I finally started rubbing my clit with my slippery fingers. Knowing they could hear my whimpers I made more noise than usual

Electric shocks charged along my nerves, my clit burning where my fingers brushed against it. I began grazing my fingers rapidly back and forth across my clit approaching orgasm, giving my growing audience a show, allowing them to see my raw lust and carnal need.

As the chime went off showing me $849.68 I felt the onrush of an orgasm as powerful as any I could remember. Groaning as my body clenched in preparation for a massive climax, I frigged my clit frantically.

Then I heard my name shouted by a man, concern in his voice and a knock on my door. Wrenched from the brink of euphoria, I tried to form words, but I made garbled guttural noises that, I admit I would have thought sounded like a person in peril from the other side of a door.

One of my roommates, Stig a big Nordic looking filmmaker, burst into the room and saw me curling up around my arms, naked and trying to cover up.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry!"

He began to leave, but I called out "Wait!"

Another life changed decision.

I lived with two other people in a run down rental house. Stig was a camera assistant in the film business, he wanted to be a director of photography someday. He loved cameras, movies and his Nordic heritage.

All three of us were close. So close that almost two months before, on New Year's Eve Esme, a visual artist, Stig and I had all taken MDMA and wound up having a threesome. For real. It had been amazing, but I hadn't fooled around with Stig since. I'd been busy and preoccupied, but now that Stig was there I wanted his cock and to make even more money.

Stig tried not to look at me, but he couldn't help himself. I relaxed and dropped my arms and legs, exposing myself. I resumed playing with my clit, not wanting to lose any viewers as well as to coax Stig into joining me.

"C'mere a sec. Look. I'm on a webcam. I'm a cam girl. I have 55 viewers right now."

I pointed with my pussy soaked fingers to my screen. Stig's wide blue eyes followed from where they had been riveted to my exposed sex to the computer propped on the briefcase.

The rooms in this old house were small, in two strides of his long legs Stig could peer at the screen. The shot was of my wide spread legs straight up the hoohah, and he could see where 55 viewers were spending $2.92/min, the indicator showing $1010.28.

"Holy shit. What the fuck?" Stig was clearly having his mind blown, so I opted to blow him and thus it even more.

"Let me give you a blow job and I'll split whatever we make. What do you say?"

"You want me to be in a porno with you?"

"I want your cock to be..."

I smiled up at him sweetly, once more masturbating for my viewers. I really didn't want to lose them. I have a pretty endearing smile and I used it with malicious intent, wanting his cock and more money.

"I can explain this later, I swear, but I've never had this many viewers and I would love to grab as much cash as possible while I have them."

"Oh man, I don't know."

"Dude, trust me, the minute I'm sucking your cock you'll forget all about the camera." I looked him in the eye using as much of my sex appeal as I could wield. "Stig. Think about it. I'm offering to suck your cock. And let you cum on my face. Seriously what's the problem?"

"Aw fuck, that's not playing fair."

"What? You're getting paid to have one of the cutest women you know blow you? What the hell is unfair about that?"

He cocked his head and thought about it for one nanosecond and nodded. "You're right."

Unzipping his shorts, Stig pulled out his fantastic member. I hadn't seen him naked since our threesome and I'd forgotten the exact details. Seeing it, I remembered his long, thick cock and smiled nervously. Long for me is bad. I'm only 5'3" and pretty wee at that, but that didn't matter right then, I had viewers to please. Stig pulled down his shorts and stood beside the bed. I shuffled the laptop around until I framed just his cock and the hint of a man standing there.

With most of the screen left to play with I crawled over and arranged my body for the maximum exposure that still allowed me to give Stig my attention. Laying on my side, leaning on one arm, I used my other hand to stroke his prick to attention. I parted my legs, lifting the top knee high so my smoothly shaved pussy was exhibited and I leaned forward to begin sucking Stig's cock. My orgasm had abated during all that negotiating, but it was thrilling to be naked in front of him again.

Quickly, Stig became hard in my mouth. The feeling of having his cock grow under my tongue, the heat increasing steadily, felt marvellous. Once I'm horny, I can't help but think cocks are fascinating. They are delightfully absurd, totally male, strong and muscular, yet soft and fragile.

Letting my mouth coat him in drool, I slavered over his whole shaft, running my lips along it like a corn cob. Peering over his girth, I saw the dollar signs reach $1200. Delighted I watched my face on screen looking like a porn star. Hell I was a porn star.

Instead of the money, suddenly I couldn't stop looking at how massive Stig's cock looked in my small hand, my face, cute as a button, peeking over him. Pumping him with my little fist, I ran my mouth all over him, up and down, over and under, putting on a show, but mostly, simply delighted to feel his smooth skin under my lips and tongue.

Caressing his firm, hot manhood, I lewdly allowed myself to be forever immortalized on the internet as the total slut I was. I was worked Stig's cock for all I was worth, trying to make him cum, hoping it took a while. I'd really missed having sex.

I opened my throat to him and shoved in as much of Stig's long cock as I could. I swallowed him deep and then pulled back, beginning to move in and out slowly, using my entire mouth to pleasure him. I couldn't take anywhere near all of him, but I could take a lot. Stig grunted and moaned his gratification to be so far inside my mouth. Relaxing, allowing him greater depth, I tried to take him deep, drool spilling out of my mouth as my gag reflex kicked in. The sense of almost choking was sordid and sexy, the wetness spattering my chest depraved and smutty.

Spreading my tongue out along the underside of his shaft I took him in and tried to caress his girth with my lips. I wanted as much of him in my mouth as possible. I yearned to taste more of him, to be able to lick more, but I was too small.

I heard the counter ding as another minute went by and more dollars rolled in.

Pulling back, Stig began to stoke his cock himself, lifting it and offering me his heavy, full balls. Happy to oblige I began to caress his scrotum with my tongue. With long seductive swipes of my wet organ, I bathed his heavy sack with my willing mouth.

I stroked my tongue all over his big balls, then I kissed them, lovingly. As Stig jerked off, looking down at me, I smiled up at him and sucked his balls. The look on his face was priceless; he looked shocked, hopeful, and worried as he stared at me happily worshipping his sex.

Feeding me his knob once more, Stig still stroked himself, but allowed me to slurp on his sensitive tip, making him wince and hiss with pleasure. I loved it too, the slippery knob was hot, big, and wonderful to taste and feel.

Years of conditioning meant I could hold this awkward position for a long time, but Stig was not up to the challenge. Feeling his balls tighten under my fingers, I suspected he might cum soon. Moving my hand from his scrotum to my slit, I started to rub my dripping pussy, shocked at how wet I was.

The tingle in my clit erupted back to life once my fingers made contact. The orgasm of before paled in comparison to the one I felt cumming now. Tiny spasms convulsed my body as ecstasy bloomed along every nerve.

Gasping for air around the long pole moving between my lips, my body strained toward release, my climax rushing onward encouraged by the sordid situation. Stig started humping my face, jacking off faster, his knob still between my lips, my tongue swirling around his tip.

Slurping his knob wantonly, with my mouth I did to his tip what my fingers were doing to my clit. Driving us both to climax, I squirmed on the bed, my body thrumming with building energy. Pleasure grew so intense that I stopped breathing, my body using every resource to achieve climax.

Then Stig popped his knob from my mouth and shot a thick jet of sperm onto my lips and chin. The hot, wet splash felt salacious and sordid, making me delight in my achievement. I had made him cum. It always makes me feel so happy to make a man cum.

My orgasm began then, my fingers frantically rubbing my tender button as my face was spattered with gouts of jism. Convulsions of carnal bliss detonated all through my body, making me shudder from the power of my climax. Ecstasy ravished me. Well aware that the entire internet would be able to see my brazen display, I came harder than I had in a long time. Glancing up at Stig as his orgasm erupted over me, I was amazed at what I was doing. My roommate was cumming on my face for paying strangers to witness, and it was making me climax powerfully.

I was sick and shameless and I totally loved it.

When he finished cumming on my face, Stig began popping his knob in and out of my mouth. While I was quaking with climax after climax, he coated his knob in his sperm and pushed it between my lips, feeding me his load. Like a depraved harlot, I scoured my burning clit with my juice soaked fingers as I devoured his sperm.

My climax went on and on for as long as Stig smeared his cock around my face and pushed it into my mouth. When he stopped, however long that was, my orgasm subsided in juddering waves, my body spent and languid. I collapsed back onto my pillows, exhausted and out of breathe.

Stig did something then that only a filmmaker would do. He lifted the laptop and, using the camera, he filmed me, sprawled across my bed, panning up my lean, toned body to reveal my face in sperm soaked close-up. Blissed out from my climax, I smiled feebly at the camera and saw that the numbers $2534.52. I felt an aftershock, a mini-climax as I looked from the money to my cum stained face on screen. Both filled me with delight.

Lingering, holding the camera for me, Stig encouraged me to show off. Using the fingers of both hands, I used the window on screen as a mirror and cleaned the last dregs of sperm from my face and licked it from my sticky fingers.

A slutty porn star through and through, I allowed my pleasure at being so sleazy shine through as I happily finished the last drops of cum. The viewers were dropping off now. It was time to say goodbye. The total was $2957.92 and I was completely satisfied.

I blew a kiss to the camera and my viewers, grateful for all the money, and with a little wave goodbye from me, Stig closed the laptop and stared at me, messy with his jism, and flush with euphoria.

"Madison, what the fuck just happened?" He sat on the end of my bed, his cock still hard as he looked at me, bewildered and gentle.

"Ok, look. I was getting desperate, I had to pay rent with a credit card a couple months ago, it was shitty. Then, one night I was surfing porn and a webcam thing came up. It just clicked in my head, y'know. I dance, I'm sexy, I could do this."

"Yeah, I get it. I'm just surprised, I guess. You're so middle class."

"Hah. What fucking middle class? I live way below the poverty line. So do you."

"Yeah..."

"Well, my friend, you just made $1400 in a few minutes."

I watched that number sink in.

"Really?"

"Less a 30% site fee, so around $1000. The site recorded that and will probably reuse it. You'll get paid for that if it ever makes any money again. I'll print out a contract for you."

"Ugh." He seemed reluctant about that.

"But... how about that blowjob? Huuuuh?" I tried to let my enthusiasm woo him, mugging an overly gleeful expression, forgetting the sperm glistening on my skin.

Nodding he grinned. "That was pretty great."

"Right? Think about it. That could happen again, pretty much anytime you like as far as I'm concerned. I'm hooked. The money is too good!"

I saw him process that. I was pimping myself out to him. Sex anytime he wanted as long as I could use the web cam. My stomach felt fluttery and nervous as I waited for him to answer. Was I being too aggressive, too corporate? Did this make me repulsive, whoring myself on camera?

The post-orgasm shame started to whisper in the dark of my brain. It nagged at me for being nude in front of him, and I had to resist the temptation to cover up, my exposed body was the lure to get what I wanted.