The Naive Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man was frustrated but not deterred. He backed Kate into the corner. "Kneel," he commanded as he began unzipping his fly. Kate hesitated for a moment, feeling a wave of fear wash over her. She had never been in this situation before, and she wasn't sure what to do. But she knew that she had to stay in character, no matter what.

She slowly sank to her knees, her eyes still cast downwards. She could feel the man's hands on her head, guiding her towards his crotch. She could smell the musky scent of his arousal, and it made her stomach turn.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "Kevin, are you in there?"

"Shit!" the man whispered under his breath. He pushed Kate away and quickly zipped up. "To be continued," he said to her as his expression changed as he opened up the door.

His wife was beaming. "I found the perfect slave. She reminded me of Mary Poppins. I think she will be great with the kids." The expression on Kevin's face was priceless as he tried to hold it together. The fun was over. He walked out of the room, shoulders slumped as he tried to forced a smile.

"That's great dear," was all that he managed to say.

Sarah for her part was happy. She had secured another sale and she still had Kate in her back pocket. As she took the couple over to a register to complete the sale, she directed the housewife back to the pedestal.

As Kate went back to her place in the store she was visibly shaken. An avid fan of yoga, she began a breathing exercise to calm her nerves. Perhaps this was not such a good idea after all. It may all be pretend but things had gotten very real, although part of her wanted to believe that Sarah had been watching and intervened before anything too unsavory had happened.

Kate felt very conflicted. This would be an incredible story to tell her friends, but part of her worried that maybe it was a little too adventurous. Perhaps boredom was not such a bad thing. She looked over at the door to the office area and was debating whether to change back into her regular clothing. However, she was interrupted before she could make up her mind by Jenny who had returned with another customer.

The customer accompanying Jenny was a serious looking older woman. The woman was dressed in a conservative business suit, her hair was pulled back in a bun and had a few silver strands of hair poking out. Her perfume smelled like magnolia, but it was mixed with a tinge of alcohol.

"I think you will really like this model." Jenny directed the woman toward Kate. "She's a new model that only arrived today. There has already been a lot of interest in her as we are running a one time special on her price."

The customer stared at Kate with her icy blue eyes that were impossible to read. She moved closer and felt the fabric of Kate's dress before placing her hands on both of Kate's hips. Jenny took a step back to give the woman a better view before asking, "Do you have any questions, Ma'am?" The woman continued to examine Kate, her hands lingering on her hips. Kate could feel the woman's gaze on her, and it made her feel exposed. She tried to remain calm and composed, waiting for the woman to speak.

"What kind of training has she had?" the woman finally asked, her voice firm.

"She's a new model, so she hasn't had any formal training yet," Jenny replied. "But she's obedient and well-behaved, so she's easy to train."

The woman nodded, still examining Kate. "And how versatile is she?"

"Very versatile," Jenny said, giving Kate a reassuring smile. "She can take care of all your needs."

The woman looked at Kate again, her eyes piercing. "I'll take her," she said, her voice leaving no room for argument.

"Wonderful, come with me and I will help you get the paperwork sorted." Kate felt a wave of relief wash over her. She was glad that she had been chosen by this woman instead of the previous man. She didn't know why, but this put her mind at ease.

Kate paused to take in the sales floor, where dozens of housemaids were on display. She hadn't noticed before that it was quite chilly in the room, with temperatures set a few degrees below normal. It helped keep the merchandise from getting fatigued too quickly from standing around all day. Although the cool air had been a relief while she was for sale, now it made her body shudder and her nipples harden against her thin white cotton bra--the standard uniform for all slaves.

A few minutes passed before Jenny returned, this time without the customer. She handed Kate a cup of water while she stood there silently. Kate wanted to talk to her, but realized that as a slave, it was not her place. Besides, Jenny was probably upset because Kate was not actually a slave. Her sale had most likely fallen through. If there was one thing Kate hated it was conflict and she avoided making eye contact. Instead she took a minute to drink the water which has a sweet taste to it. It was only after finishing the glass, that Kate realized how tired she felt from standing for a few hours. She couldn't imagine having to do this all day, everyday like the slaves around her.

Kate wanted to ask Jenny for another glass of water, but she did not want to get into trouble. The silence continued and each passing moment just added to her discomfort. Sure the woman was likely mad at her, but did she have to make her stand here. Kate's stomach felt a little queasy. The sensation spread throughout her body. It was getting hard to keep her eyes open. Just as she started to topple over, someone grabbed her and held her up. The rest quickly faded to darkness...

Kate had no idea how long she was out. She was still quite groggy as her senses slowly came back to her. There was a light on in the room, but it still felt a bit dreary and there was a hint of must in the air. Kate could tell she was on a bed, but the mattress was of poor quality.

A voice startled her, "Oh wonderful, you're awake." It was the little old woman from the store. "I had no idea how long that drug would stay in your system, but I need to get you ready.

Kate did not understand. What was this woman talking about? As some additional clarity returned, she felt a pain in her arm which appeared to be bandaged.

"I know it's easier for them to drug you, but the side effects are horrible. We are really short on time. The party starts in 20 minutes. I need you to get up and get dressed. Your uniform is in the bathroom."

Kate struggled to get up on her own. Her body was still a bit wobbly, but she managed to make it to her feet. Still unsure what was going on, she followed the older woman to the bathroom. The woman handed Kate a white shift dress.

"Here you go," she said as she tossed it to Kate. "Get dressed. You're going to be late."

Confused, Kate did as she was told and put on the dress. It was fairly standard and fit her like a glove. It also came with a pair of cream colored flats and nude pantyhose.

"Come with me," the older woman said.

Kate followed her out of the room, which looked like it was some sort of dressing room. They went down a hall where there were several men and women milling about. The interior of the home was a bit worn, but well-kept. Excitement seemed to build up as Kate entered the room.

"Is this the surprise?"

The old woman just smiled at the question. Another person interjected. "Oh she is going to love her."

Kate was led into a small room and told to wait. The woman closed the door behind her. What was going on? Where was she? Something had seriously gone wrong this afternoon but her head was so foggy that she could not make heads or tails of it.

A loud cheer from the other room brought Kate out of her haze. "Congratulations!" This was followed by some clapping and murmured conversation. Then suddenly the door opened and a young woman entered.

"Oh my god! Grandma, you shouldn't have." That voice was familiar. Kate couldn't quite place it, but she knew that voice. She looked up at the woman but her vision was still a bit blurry. Who was it?

Neither the young woman nor Kate initially recognized each other. The woman's grandmother closed the door to give the two of them some privacy. The girl was clearly younger than Kate, perhaps early 20s, but in her current state, she could not place her. Likewise the young woman seeing Kate out of context did not immediately recognize her as well.

The young woman looked at Kate and then looked at the dress she was wearing. "Wait, are you my graduation present?" she questioned. Although this was obvious to both women in the room, the recent graduate was still taking it all in.

Kate blinked, still trying to process everything. "I...yes, I believe so."

The young woman's face lit up. "Oh my god, this is amazing! I always wanted a housemaid to help me out. I can't believe my grandmother actually got me one!"

Finally it dawned on Kate. This was Zoe, a girl she babysat back in high school. Kate realized that Zoe had not yet recognized her and she pondered whether to tell the woman the truth of her identity. Would Zoe help her or would she revel in owning her former babysitter? As a kid, Zoe always treated Kate with a little bit of disdain. She came from a wealthy family and did not really consider Kate her equal.

Zoe was still a bit overwhelmed with the gift. She had always wanted her own housemaid and fantasized about this growing up. In her fantasies she often imagined owning her former babysitter. Kate had been the only person who ever made Zoe do anything, and the girl had despised her. In Zoe's fantasy, she made Kate wait on her hand and foot.

Still in a bit of shock, Zoe contemplated her first command for her new housemaid. She took a seat in one of the plush chairs. That's when she realized that her feet were sore from her high heels."Can you massage my feet?" Zoe asked before kicking off her shoes and wiggling her toes.

Kate hesitated for a moment, not sure if she should comply with the request, but eventually nodded her head and made her way over to Zoe.

As Kate started to knead Zoe's feet, memories of all the times Zoe had treated her poorly came flooding back. She couldn't believe that she was now in a position where Zoe had complete power over her.

Zoe let out a contented sigh as Kate worked on her feet. "You're actually really good at this," she said, looking down at Kate. "I might have to keep you around for a while."

Kate didn't know how to respond to that. She didn't want to be kept around as anyone's slave, but she also didn't want to anger Zoe.

As she worked on Zoe's feet, Kate couldn't help but feel a sense of resentment building up inside of her. She had always been the one in charge when she was babysitting Zoe, and now the tables had turned.

But as she looked up at Zoe's smiling face, Kate knew that she was going to have to bite her tongue. "Oh this is delightful. Grandma really out did herself with you."

"Thank you Miss," Kate replied as her hands rubbed both feet. Zoe was wearing nude stockings that were a bit damp with sweat.

"You know growing up I had this babysitter that I just hated. I always dreamed of owning her and having her wait on my every command. I guess that is rather silly but it is nice to pretend. You actually look a bit like her. What's your name?"

Kate lied and said her name was Beth. The girl just smiled at her as Kate continued the massage. "Well Beth, I know this really sounds silly but I think I'm going to rename you. How does the name Kate sound to you?" Kate's heart skipped a beat. Did Zoe actually recognize her? She tried to keep her composure and replied, "Kate sounds lovely, Miss."

Zoe grinned. "Excellent. From now on, you're Kate. And you belong to me."

Kate's stomach churned at the thought of being owned by someone else. She had always been fiercely independent and the thought of being at the mercy of someone else made her feel sick. But for now, she had no choice but to play along.

Zoe leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes, enjoying the massage. Kate tried to keep her mind focused on the task at hand, but her thoughts kept drifting back to her situation. How had she ended up here? And what was going to happen to her now? One thing was perfectly clear. The naive housewife had certainly gotten a little bit of excitement in her rather dull life.

12