All Comments on 'The Naive Wife Boudoir Turned Model'

by Ricknnca

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle2 months ago

This was painful to read, not because it was poorly written, because it wasn’t. Or because it wasn’t erotic, because it was.

What I hate is how she is two different people and they don’t vibe.

How can she claim to be another man’s slur, sex toy and whatever else. Tell him how much she loves his cock, his dominance and his touch and then try to convince ya she lives her husband. She doesn’t even feel guilty about cheating on him.

She does things for her lover that she wouldn’t never do for her husband, she tells her lover how aroused he makes her and gives him full access to her while testing her husband like an afterthought.

She doesn’t feel half the love for Brian that she does for her boyfriend.

So. Let’s be honest here, she is going to leave Brian because there is no way she would be saddled with a guy she likes while being in lover with a wealthier, single man who has a big cock and knows how to use it.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

I agree that Amy has become two people: she more and more is dominating her husband, and is also becoming completely submissive to her lover, Robert. She clearly is not stupid, and knows more and more what she wants from her husband, from modeling, and from Robert. The very fit and big-titted Amy loves posing in front of the camera and wants to show more of her big tits, naked pussy, and tight ass. Robert obviously wants to display her in revealing attire, and this excites Amy. The new clothes he bought for her will be kept at his mansion so Brian won’t see them.

On the home front, Amy is doing a conscientious job as wife and mother, and Brian is also a good dad. However, Amy seems to be rapidly losing interest in Brian fucking her, but wants to train him to eat her pussy “after her photo shoots,” when her pussy is filled with Robert’s cum. Amy is beginning to train Brian to be her cuck, and he seems quite amenable to whatever she wants him to do. Amy feels no shame cheating on her husband, and while not obviously demeaning him, she is more and more treating him like a horny teenager who jerks off to her sexy boudoir photos and imagines her being fucked by other men. When Amy stashed the $12K from Robert in a secret bank account, it suggests that she may be saving for a new life at some point. She is becoming expert at compartmentalizing her current life.

Amy is learning to be Robert’s slut, and he will take her anal cherry soon. Soon, he may display her to his friends and may even share her body with them. Amy loves that men ogle her big tits and very fit body and becomes aroused posing in front of the camera with her wet and naked pussy front and center. Could pornographic videos be on the horizon? No doubt about it, Amy is a happy exhibitionist and very satisfied cheating slut wife. Will she leave her husband and her children. Doubtful, especially as breadwinner Brian is turning out to be very sexually submissive, freeing up Amy to do what she wants outside of her routine family obligations. Lots of possibilities with this very erotic tale.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

"A little body jewelry would look hot on you," Sophie complimented.

"Body jewelry?" asked Amy.

Robert reached out, touching her exposed stomach and navel, "A navel piercing, baby. Maybe nipple studs to keep them hard?" Robert suggested.

"That would look hot too. She has beautiful big breasts," Sophie smiled.”

Nipple piercings would likely keep Amy continuously aroused and need to be fucked, which is likely what Robert wants. These body decorations would help showcase her stunning big tits when Robert displays her in outfits that cover little and when she models nude in front of the camera. Soon Robert’s hot fuck toy model will get these piercings. Amy will make up something to tell Brian, and he will love them too.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I don't like cuck stories, but I had to make comment because of your funny Tag: "Unknowingly Cucked"

Seems like modern generation has no idea what word CUCKOLD is?

You definitely are clueless about it... SING OF TIMES, I would say.

(hint: it is based on COCKOO BIRD that lays its egg in another bird's nest, and let that bird feed it)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

OK for a fantasy story but you never really filled in on the reality part for me as to how or why the husband is so clueless. As you wrote this it is very clear what is going on. Even the most in love and trusting husband would feel the need to get involved more to see what really is going on. I didn't see where or how she covered her tracks well enough to get away with it and even continue.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The MC is a horrible, psychotic slag and the husband a clueless cuck. Very predictable and not very interesting.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester2 months ago

I really like your story until the husband became a cuck. I was hoping for a big confrontation when we learn that his wife was(is) a slut and whore.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow, this is kind of hot. When I was young, an older man in our neighborhood paid me to pose in a bikini for him. I was nervous but by the time I was done I was so horny. Looking back he was a bit of a perve but I often think back about that day and wonder how much fun it would be to pose like that again.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is a very erotic tale of a woman blossoming into a sexual being. I cant wait to read about the next shoot.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

my wife surprised me with some boudoir photos a while ago. She had just turned 30 and was worried if she didnt take some good pics of her while still young she would regret it. I loved all of the pics and tried to get her to do more. She declined. About two years after that I was looking for something and though it could be in our walk in closet. I found a manilla envelope at the back hidden behind a bunch of shoe boxes. in it were pics that were obviously from her boudoir session. However these pics were a bit sluttier. she was grabbing her tits, fingering her pussy and a few she was even using a dildo. I had copies of these made and have jerked off to them several dozen times. I even scanned them and have submitted a few to some websites with her face blurred out.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Same old whore/slut pussy/cuck B S

CarchaserCarchaser2 months ago

I felt story went downhill from the first one. She goes from innocent mother to a full-blown slut just like that. The finger in her ass was just too much. The story is becoming more like a run of the mill fuck everyone story. Disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Thinking Amy stays with Brian as she intimated teaching him cunnilingus skills and he still paying for everything sans Robert's few purchases. Waiting to read about Robert pimping her out to others for his benefit and strangers like hub's colleagues or neighbor getting a taste of Amy as well. No need to use Amy up in the first few tales, let everyone get a turn with her whether she wants it or not. Appreciate the read.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

"How was your day?" reaching up to kiss him through his thick beard with the mouth she just sucked Robert with earlier.

"Ah fine. The usual. Nothing exciting, except for the CEO who had never been to the shop before stopped by early this morning, and was weird.”

Robert owns a lot of the businesses in the city; perhaps he is the CEO Brian referred to and just dropped by for the first time to check out Amy’s husband. His unexpected interest in the shop might seem “weird” to Brian.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

same o same o big dick wearing less and less in public body piercings tattoos will come no doubt sharing and dumb cuckold hubby sucking up lovers cum

el_eyeel_eye2 months ago

Hot story, keep it coming. I'm interested in Brian talking about the CEO showing up at his work. Maybe Amy can fuck the CEO while Brian watches. That would help with Brian's career path. I'd also like to see Brian get interested in the gym and loss some weight.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

I can see Robert getting Amy into making porn videos. It is a short step from the naked modeling she is doing and he is getting her used to displaying her tits and pussy. With her fabulous gym-fit body and big tits, the blonde bombshell could shortly be a three-hole porn star. Brian would go along for the ride, jerking off to all of it.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

I noticed the “training” theme that runs through this story. Robert is training Amy to be his eager submissive exhibitionist and three-hole slut - and perhaps more. Amy is like a different person with her husband. She is now clearly dominant and is training him to be her submissive cuck and her pussy-eater. Amy comes across as not at all stupid, and seems to know exactly what she wants as new opportunities present themselves. These opportunities reveal more about the multi-faceted Amy. I really enjoy the contrast and how the cheating slut so effortlessly fills the two roles. Her husband really is a dullard and is so absorbed by jerking off to her boudoir photo that he utterly fails to consider what else might be happening. He will be a willing cuck for Amy. Fabulous.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

Robert seems to have a plan for the gorgeous, fit, and very busty Amy. Perhaps he also has a plan for Brian so his plans for Amy will be uninhibited by Brian or better yet, facilitated further. Hopefully, as another commenter observed, there is a plan to get Brian in shape and lose some weight and his beard. He is not at all a complement to his blonde bombshell wife. So far, he comes across as a hard worker, good dad, mediocre lover, and not too swift.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

Robert may host d/s sex parties at his mansion. He will want to show off his newest sub, Amy, the ripped and busty blonde bombshell. She will be displayed in one of the sexy and very revealing outfits her purchased for her, and then quite possibly he may share her body with the other doms. Of course Brian and the kids will have been taken care of so Amy will have the long evening free. She will put in extra sessions in the gym to make sure her body is perfect. A session in a tanning salon to give her an all-over tan would give her a sleek pornstar look. She might have her piercing done by then as well. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It's funny, really. Every one of these stories is exactly the same. There must be some kind of "doormat loser aficionado checklist" these so-called writers use to produce these tired same-old-same-old story lines. Think about it: mother of two whose only consideration seems to be a big dick. Then, you have these predatory "photographers" who bypass the billion+ younger, prettier, sexier women who'd do A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G for that level of attention and sex. Also, what kind of idiot mother texts and drives?

-

Then, there's this 'Ambul' poster who has turned into Fan-Boi Numma One trolling the comments with his ideas! That's the best illustration of the bottom dwellers these awful stories stir up from the primordial sediment. The best part of the story? OP advises us to read his earlier story to "get acquainted with her character." What character? She's one dimensional and is a cartoon buffoon like 99.9% of the rest of LW "characters". LULZ!!!!111

-TJY

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

I do wonder why “Anonymous” finds LW stories so distasteful, yet seems to read as many as he can find? They are not true-to-life, but are obvious fiction and many, if not most, such as this story, are fantasies. If they are not to his taste, perhaps he should try something else, or write a story himself. Trashing other readers’ comments with juvenile name-calling is certainly not constructive. Readers all have their own likes and dislikes, and have different ways of expressing their thoughts and opinions in a constructive way. Again, if all this is so repulsive, I would suggest Anonymous look elsewhere for his reading pleasure.

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

Amy’s very short career so far as a boudoir/eroric model combined with her increasingly insatiable sex drive would seem to lead inevitably to a career in pornographic films. With her incredible body and the thrill she gets from displaying it, she would be a star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another reason not to get married .younger guys get it now very few of them are marrying They don’t want the baggage of a slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story, More of Amy please. Thanks for writing.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 month ago

Enjoyed the story, thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRicknnca@Ricknnca
Clean cut kinda guy... 5'11, 185#, short blonde (shaved head sometimes) short goatee, tan athletic, very thick cock.... I LUV curvy women... thick curvy women, women with big boobs drive me crazy and if you are married... bonus points! If you read my stories, they are based o...