The Naked Chess Champion

Story Info
A chess player finds a unique way to distract her opponents.
785 words
4.39
6.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This short story is one of my submissions for Literotica's 750 Word Project 2024 - this is always a really difficult but fun challenge, so I'd recommend giving it a go! Enjoy.

*****

"I'm going to lose," Katya moaned, fiddling with the buttons on her blouse as she stared at the mirror.

"You will with that attitude," her coach Sylvie tutted, pouring out a glass of orange juice. "Come on, I believe that you can win this."

Katya Adler was the number one female chess player in the world, and she was about to play what could be the last game in her World Championship Match against the number one male player, Grandmaster Isak Shovlin. So far things weren't going well.

"But I haven't beaten him once," Katya scowled, readjusting her blouse for the thousandth time. "We've played six games so far and he's won them all - if I lose today then it's over, he's the champion."

Sylvie sighed as she brought the drink over. It was tough seeing Katya like this, but despite all of the success they'd enjoyed up to this point she had no more advice to give - Shovlin was one of the greatest players of all time, and was simply dominating the match.

"And this stupid button still won't fit," Katya cursed, impatiently whirling around. "Can you try to - ah!"

Katya turned so quickly that she knocked the glass straight out of Sylvie's hand, and the orange juice spilled all over her white top.

"For fuck's sake," Katya swore, shrugging off her blazer and then unbuttoning her blouse. "I can't go out in this now, it's stained. Is there anything else I can wear?"

Unfortunately Sylvie's top was too small, and with the match due to start in three minutes there was no time to find anything else.

"Could you just wear the blazer?" Sylvie suggested.

"And play with my cleavage out?" Katya scoffed, now in just her bra. "I don't think the organisers would approve."

The World Championships enforced a famously strict dress code, and the top Grandmasters had to look professional at all times.

"Let's see," Sylvie frowned, getting out her phone to Google the rules. "Ok, list of things you can't wear... huh, weird."

"What?" Katya asked.

"Nothing... it's just strange, they phrase it in a way that means you can't wear lots of things, like sandals or crop-tops, but there's nothing here saying that you couldn't just play naked," Sylvie explained.

The two women looked at each other.

"Hey, no," Katya said.

"We did say that we need some kind of way to disrupt his game..." Sylvie trailed off, looking down at Katya's bra.

*****

Sixty seconds later the match was ready to begin. As the reigning champion Shovlin was introduced first, appearing from his side of the playing hall dressed in a sharp black suit. He took his seat at the board and waited for his competitor to appear.

As her name was announced Katya took a deep breath and then walked out from her dressing room, her bare feet pattering against the polished marble and her boobs swaying from side to side as she hurried over to the table and sank down into her chair, completely naked from head to toe.

Shovlin was appalled. "What the hell is this?" he hissed, calling over the equally shocked arbiter. "She should forfeit the game, and be removed immediately!"

"What's wrong?" Katya asked, leaning forward until her tits rested on edge of the chess board. "I think you'll find that my outfit complies with the dress code."

"Get me the organisers!" Shovlin growled, snapping his fingers.

The arbiter called his superiors and there was a long delay as the rule book was consulted. Shovlin tried to argue that nudity was not a permissible outfit for Katya to wear, and although the tournament organisers wanted to agree with him they realised that there was nothing they could do - Sylvie had discovered a huge loophole.

"Well then, let's play," Katya said, eager to get the game started as she tried to ignore the countless television cameras which were trained on her body, broadcasting the match worldwide.

*****

An hours later Katya ran back into her dressing room, still naked, and gave Sylvie a tight hug. "I won Sylvie!" she cried. "He fell to pieces, he couldn't keep his eyes off me!"

"No, especially when you stood up and walked around the room to distract him!" Sylvie laughed. "But you do realise that you need to play the rest of the tournament naked now, right?"

Katya broke away and smiled. "Fine - it turns out I play way better when I'm not wearing any clothes!"