Juliana Jones and Nurhachi's Gem

Story Info
Clive Bixby has to pay Juliana Jones.
752 words
4.06
812
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil sipped an appletini at the busy hotel bar, with tickets in hand for a Valentine's Day charity event, for Alopecia research, in the ballroom. Looking for his wife, Claire, he checked the white bow tie he had insisted the rental place pair with with the black-on-black tuxedo.

A hand touched his back, making him spray some of his appletini in surprise. Turning around, his jaw dropped as he took in the women standing there.

Claire was in a tailored white tuxedo, black vest. Its shirt unbuttoned enough to show a hint of pale pink lace bra, hinting at the age defying breasts beneath. Green eyes twinkled with mischief as she brushed back a strand of her short blonde hair. He knew she was a mother of three who didn't have enough time for herself, but she still took his breath away even when she didn't dress up.

In this outfit,.... Phil squirmed, feeling his pants getting tighter. "Claire-"

Claire shook her head, saying, "Juliana" exaggerating every syllable as if it was sexual incantation from a film noir femme fatale.

"Claire, I thought - "

A finger stopped his lips as Claire said again slowly, in a seductress' voice "Juliana." Pausing, she said, "I'm not Claire. I am Juliana. Juliana Jones."

Phil tried to focus, saying, "N-nice to meet you, I'm..."

Claire leaned in, pressing her breasts against him, interrupting him with a sultry whisper to his ear. "- Clive Bixby, audio salesman by day, mob boss by night, who hired me to find the legendary treasure of Nurhachi. I found it. Meet me upstairs in 20 minutes or it goes to a museum, ok?"

Phil hissed "Temple of Doom!".

Sensuously walking towards the exit, Claire gave a mischievous smile over her shoulder. Phil needed several moments to realize he now held a keycard with a postit bearing the room number, 702.

The wait was excruciating, forcing himself to slowly walk to the elevator and then the room. His mind was aflame, imaging the feel, the smell of Juliana. Claire may be his wife, but it felt wrong in the best possible ways when he cheated with her Juliana character.

Fumbling with the keycard lock over and over, he finally made it in the room. And then gasped, "Julianaaaaaaaa"

Claire knelt upright on the bed. A fedora was pushed back on her head, the tuxedo shirt was now unbuttoned to her navel and tucked into a simple dark brown wrap that barely came below her ass. Her left hand, ringless, traced her pale flesh from her neck, between her breasts, and lower as she liked her lips. "Have you brought my..." she said with an alluring pause, "payment?"

Phil stumbled forward, babbling at the vision of fantasy his had created. Claire suppressed a grin as he fumbled with his pants, almost tripping. But he made it to the bed, pants still around his ankles, his cock at full attention.

Grabbing her hips, pulling her closer, they kissed. It was a long, passionate kiss, that broke only when Claire pulled back. "But don't you want to inspect the treasure before you pay."

With that, turning to be on all fours, the wrap's hem pulled up to show off her toned asss. Phil's eyes widened as he saw the ruby twinkle of the princess plug between her ass cheeks.

"Nurhachin for real?" Phil hissed, his hands pushing her wrap up further before he touched the jeweled plug.

As he pulled the plug out, Claire moaned, "Fortune and glory." Eyes closed, Phil savored the feel of her tight, lubed hole. Grunting softly, he took his time, hearing Claire moan, at first from discomfort, then mixed with pleasure as her body adjusted to him invading her virgin hole.

"Yessss," groaned Claire, reaching under to tease her clit as Phil become more confident in exploring her. "Harder, I'm not your wife, fuck me like a whore."

Phil leaned into, panting, the sensation of her tight hole around his cock silencing his normal playfulness, replacing it with animalistic need. Juliana's sounds, erotic and so unlike Claire getting a massage, made it impossible to hold back. His cock erupted in her and the two collapsed on bed as his cock continued to pulse in her.

After a moment, Phil heard Claire's panting slow, before saying, "Don't worry, I made sure Short Round has distracted your wife. We have all night and I still need two more installments for full payment."

Phil smiled, feeling his body preparing for round two.