All Comments on 'The Naked Choice'

by Rob_Howard

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story. As always, you have written it very well. I get that this is a fantasy, but still it feels a little weird how only Nisha struggles about the whole naked exam thing and rest of the school is already too cool about it. Also, transition of Nisha 'being shy' to 'being too bold' doesn't feel smooth.

Would love to read about more adventures of this trio or of Nisha. All the best!

Rob_HowardRob_Howardalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey Anonymous commenter, thanks for your feedback! I look forward to feedback like yours, so that I could improve my writing.

I guess I didn't mention clearly in the story that not all of the college/school chose the exam, it was an optional one, hence the word 'Choice' in the title. Also, very few students who wanted to grab some free marks, took the exam. Nisha was one of the rare top students to take it. But yes, maybe I should have shown some form of hesitation from other characters too.

I agree with you on Nisha's transition from being hesitant to open. I will try to show these kinds of transition more smoothly in my future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

absolutely wonderful..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A crazy funny, yes funny, story. Not at all believable but very likeable. Well written

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years ago

A fun fantasy. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this, but it did feel a little weird how there's no explanation given as to why there's a random rule in the student code where you can get extra credit for nudity in this one random class. It might help this kind of story if you give a reason why that rule exists in the first place.

WindHawkWindHawkalmost 2 years ago

I love this. I don’t mind a far-fetched premise (anyone ever hear of “fantasy”?) as long as there is enough explanation to make it seem plausible within the story, and you succeeded at that. I loved Nisha’s conflicted feelings about going nude and her subsequent enthusiastic adoption of her lustful side. Sure it’s implausible that she would transition so quickly, but it was fun!

Lots of exposure with mixed feelings of embarrassment and excitement, furtive female masturbation, and some great naive sex out in the open. Fantastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob_Howard@Rob_Howard
Long time smut reader turned writer. Excuse my Indian English. 28-Aug-2023 : I'm on a hiatus from writing on Literotica for an indefinite period. It's a luxury for me to find time to write erotica as a hobby. I'm grateful for having 200+ followers (which may or may not decr...