The Naked Choice

Story Info
Nisha has to decide if she wants appear for an exam naked.
11.3k words
4.47
37.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my entry for the Nude Day contest.

Disclaimer: All the characters in the story are above 18 years of age.

* * * * *

Nisha was delighted to hear the bell ring at 5:00 pm, signalling the end of the Engineering Mathematics exam. She had finished the exam almost ten minutes earlier but she wasn't supposed to leave the room before the bell. She had been eyeing Neeraj, who was sitting on the bench in front of hers. Neeraj was the Student's Representative for the first year students, and he was quite handsome and charming. Nisha always looked at him dreamily.

"Hey, you might have aced this one too," said Neeraj tapping on Nisha's shoulder as they both walked out of the exam room.

"I hope so," said Nisha with a shy smile.

"I couldn't complete two questions, I hope it won't affect my grades," said Neeraj,

"Hey, now only one exam remains, Environmental Studies, on Monday."

"Yes, then our first year would be over."

"You're ready for the exam right?"

"I need to study. We have the Saturday and Sunday to prepare for it thoroughly."

"But are you prepared physically and mentally?" asked Neeraj with a raised eyebrow.

Nisha couldn't understand what Neeraj was implying, but she nodded her head just before Neeraj joined some of his other friends who were out of the exam room.

Nisha was joined by Sona, her hostel roommate and Kanika, a fellow classmate, who just came out of the same room after writing the exam. The trio had been together since the beginning of their college year.

Among them, Nisha was the most studious one. She had been planning carefully since the first semester to maintain her grades so that she could win the Student Gold Medal by the end of her bachelor's degree. Sona was an athlete and the tallest among the trio, who competed in 100m and 400m races. She was quite popular yet reserved and chose to be with Nisha and Kanika who were comparatively less social than others. Kanika was relatively average in her studies, and she was the prettiest in the trio.

"Oh, look at that girl, how smaller can her shorts be?" commented Nisha as a boy and a girl walked past them.

"She's wearing a short shorts Nisha, don't be such a prude," said Sona.

"It's Rita and John," said Kanika, "They're a couple, you know that?"

Nish and Sona just nodded their heads lazily.

John was wearing a pyjama shirt and a knee-length shorts, while Rita was wearing a sleeveless top and short shorts which was tight around her pelvic area.

Nisha knew that the college was quite open-minded in its culture, rules, and guidelines. It was one of the top engineering colleges of the country, at the same time, the one with the best gender ratio. The number of male and female students were almost equal in the college, which was quite unheard of in the rest of the engineering colleges in the country.

Students wore whatever and however they wanted to wear even during the class lectures. None of the professors or college authority ever reprimanded the students for their choice of clothing. Some boys even wore tank tops instead of a proper shirt to the classes, and the girls wore the shortest of skirts or shorts possible. It looked crazy for Nisha initially when she first arrived at the campus. It took quite a long time for her to get used to the culture of the campus.

* * * * *

It was Saturday night and Nisha was sitting on her bed, looking at the notes she made for the Environment Studies exam. She had read the thick textbook of the course during the day. The exam was on Monday, but she wanted to read the whole notes that night itself, so she could revise them the next day and by Monday morning, she would be totally prepared. Her roommate Sona was lying on her bed watching some movie on her laptop with earphones on.

It was just around midnight when Kanika barged into the room. Kanika used to spend most of her time in Nisha and Sona's room. Nisha had just finished reading the entire notes once and even Sona was done watching the movie.

"You guys are ready for Monday?" she asked, in a slight panting voice, with nervous eyebrows.

"I haven't even started reading the first chapters of the textbook," said Sona, shutting her laptop.

"I've studied the textbook and the notes once, need to revise tomorrow," said Nisha.

"Girls, I'm not talking about that kind of preparation," said Kanika stepping inside the room and sitting in a chair, "I'm talking about your bodies. Are your bodies prepared for the show?"

"What show?" Nisha asked.

"Take out the Students Handbook of our college," said Kanika.

Nisha took out the handbook from her college backpack. She hadn't even touched it or read it after her first semester.

"Read out the last points in the Semester Exams Guidelines section," said Kanika.

Nisha turned the pages to the end of the handbook. The words 'Environmental Studies' caught her eye.

"Do you want me to read 'Special Instructions Regarding Environmental Studies Exam'?" asked Nisha to which Kanika nodded.

"These instructions are for the first year students who would be writing Environmental Studies exam in their second semester," Nisha read out loud, "It's written that:

There's a special provision/choice for students to gain extra ten marks in the Environmental Studies written exam. Students are supposed to remain unclothed while writing the exam to take advantage of this provision."

Nisha paused for a moment.

"What? What do they mean by 'remain unclothed'?" she exclaimed.

"Just read on," said Kanika.

Nisha continued reading:

"There should be no stitch of clothing on the body below the neck; not even undergarments. Socks, shoes, sandals, heels or any kind of footwear are disallowed. Students should remain barefoot. Students are expected to behave in a disciplined and formal manner while writing the exam.

Only if the above conditions are met, students are eligible to have extra ten marks added to whatever marks they get after normal evaluation of their answers."

Nisha kept staring at the instructions and read it twice and thrice silently.

"Yeah, I remember it," said Sona finally breaking the awkward silence in the room, "You basically have to be in your birthday suit while writing the exam."

"Birthday suit? I don't have any suit for my birthday!" said Kanika confused.

"It means stark naked silly, naked as the day you were born," said Sona, giving a gentle push to Kanika's head.

"What the fuck!" exclaimed Nisha, "How could they allow this?"

Kanika and Sona were startled by Nisha's sudden outburst.

"Nisha, I don't think it's mandatory. It's just a choice. I think there are few more points in the instructions, just turn the page," said Sona.

Nisha turned the page and read out:

"Students can choose to write the exam while staying clothed in a separate exam which will be conducted in the forenoon. The special provision of awarding extra ten marks wouldn't be applicable for the forenoon session. The question papers set for the forenoon and afternoon sessions would be totally different and there would be no common questions between the two sets."

Nisha calmed down a little after reading the last instruction, but she still couldn't believe what she had just read.

"Oh, then I would choose the forenoon exam," said Kanika, with a relaxed voice.

"No, why would you miss a chance like this. They are awarding ten marks for free," said Sona and then turned to Nisha, "You too would choose the afternoon exam right?"

Nisha was in a dilemma now. She wanted to maintain her top grades. A free ten marks award would be a huge guarantee for her. But she could never think of being naked in front of others.

"I don't know. I don't really need to do this for just ten marks," said Nisha in a low voice.

"It's better to take the forenoon timings, trust me," said Kanika, "Huh...I was so worried. Now I can sleep peacefully now."

"Nope," said Sona, "It's better to take the afternoon exam. There won't be any possibility of failing the exam if we're getting ten marks for free."

"I can't focus on my answer paper if my boobs are hanging out," said Kanika, "Hell, I can't focus even when I'm clothed. Imagine the distraction in a room full of naked college boys and girls. If I see a beautiful boy naked in front of me with his penis dangling, I would not think of writing the exam at all."

"Well, everyone would be seated while writing the exam, no one is gonna be standing with his dick against your face while you write," said Sona.

Nisha was still silent and confused while the other two girls kept talking about the exam and whether to choose the naked exam or not.

"Nisha...what have you decided?" asked Kanika, shaking her by her shoulders.

"Well ten marks for free is indeed beneficial. But I might think about it later," said Nisha who didn't wanna decide on anything yet.

"Nisha no, this bitch Sona wants appear in the exam naked. You need to make a choice too," said Kanika, somewhat indignant.

"Well, anyhow, ultimately it's your choice you know," said Sona seeing Kanika agitated, "I won't force you to do anything. You could go to the forenoon exam and fail it. I'm not missing this chance of getting ten marks for free."

"You two girls are the only ones who I feel comfortable with," said Kanika after some thought, "I think I'm gonna tank this exam. If I fail, I will take the supplementary exam again next semester to pass it. But wait, is the supplementary one also gonna have the naked provision?"

"Nothing is written about that here," said Nisha turning the pages of the handbook.

"I guess I choose to appear naked in the exam. Ten marks are not less. I'm gonna tidy up myself to look good naked," said Kanika as she left the room.

"I'm all up for grabbing those ten marks Nisha, you can't miss a chance like that. But still it's your decision. You are anyhow better prepared than us," said Sona.

Nisha nodded her head, but didn't say anything about her choice.

* * * * *

In the late Sunday morning, Nisha and Sona were in their room after having breakfast. Sona was just about to study her notes and textbook for the exam, while Nisha was revising. They heard some footsteps enter the room and they knew it was Kanika, but they didn't bother raising their heads to look at her, as they were both engrossed in reading.

"Hey girls, what do you think?" said Kanika.

"What do we think what? Kani... What the hell Kanika!" shouted Nisha.

Sona moved her eyes away from her notes and saw Kanika standing in the centre of the room wearing nothing but her slippers. Both the girls had their eyes on her pussy, which looked smooth and clean shaven.

Nisha was actually admiring Kanika's naked body. She knew that Kanika was pretty with her moderate chubby cheeks and curly hair. But the naked curvy pair of breasts and hips and a tummy that wasn't somehow bulging out made her look sexy.

"Did you walk the hallway from your room like this?" asked Sona.

"Yes," said Kanika, "I mean, there were three or four more girls naked, trying to get used to their nakedness, just outside bathrooms."

"These are unnecessary things, how is your preparation for the exam?" said Nisha, who didn't wanna talk about the nudity option.

"Oh that's why I came here. Nisha please lend me your notes. In the meantime you can go through the textbook."

"Ok, but you have to read my notes here and don't go out with it. Someone else would borrow my notes from you and lose it. You did it once last semester. I can't afford losing these notes."

Kanika spent the rest of the day in the room naked and studying for the exam. Nisha couldn't help but notice each part of Kanika's naked body in small intervals. Sona would sometimes get up from her bed then grab Kanika's boobs or pinch her nipples or slap her ass if she was standing.

"Stop harassing me," Kanika would say in a playful way.

By night time when Kanika left the room and Sona and Nisha were about to go to sleep.

"I'm gonne be nude tomorrow. My preparation isn't strong," commented Sona.

Nisha just nodded. She was still unsure about her choice.

* * * * *

On Monday morning, Nisha started going through her notes again in her room. She then noticed that Sona stripped to underwear, about to unclasp her bra.

"What are you doing? The exam is in the afternoon," said Nisha.

"Well, I'm trying to get used to being naked," said Sona, removing the bra straps from her shoulders.

"I thought you athletes were used to getting naked in front of people," said Nisha.

"We don't roam around stark naked in dressing room!" said Sona rolling her eyes.

Nisha was momentarily amazed to see Sona getting up and pulling down her panties and stepping away from it. Sona's athletic body was toned throughout. She had obscure abs across her abdomen, visible only when she stretched herself. Her pubes were not shaven, and it was quite thick and bushy. Her boobs were of ample size and tight and her dark nipples had a perfect outline of areolas. She turned around to show Nisha her naked back. Her butt was ample and firm too, as if it was held in place by invisible panties.

Nisha deliberately stayed silent afterwards, lest Sona should ask her to get naked. Sona lay back on her bed and began studying for the exam.

Nisha looked at the time. It was 9:45 am. The forenoon exam was about to start at 10:00 am. She could still get ready and show up for the exam now. But the greed for perfect grades in a descriptive exam like Environmental Studies could only be achieved if she wrote the exam nude. She kept mulling over it till the time was 10:00 am.

"Now I have no option left. I have to write the exam in the nude," thought Nisha.

She was beginning to feel anxious now. She never wore a short skirt that reached above her knees in public, or learned swimming in a swimming pool from the hesitation of wearing a skimpy swimsuit. She never even appeared in her underwear in front of Sona in her room, let alone be bare naked in front of other fellow naked students. She decided to revise her notes again to calm her mind.

It was afternoon and the exam was to start at 2:00 pm, but Nisha was ready to leave by 1:20 pm. She was still in her T-shirt and shorts that she normally wore in the hostel.

"Hey, shall we go to the Lecture Building now?" Nisha asked Sona.

"Why not?" said Sona jumping up from her bed.

She put on her T-shirt and her knee length jeans skirt without wearing any underwear. Then she grabbed two pens, phone and her student ID card from the table.

"Where do we actually strip our clothes?" asked Nisha wearing her backpack.

"I guess most of them strip off in the exam room itself. I'll stuff my clothes and phone in your backpack. Is that okay?" said Sona.

Nisha nodded her head.

"Wait, you are still wearing your underwear? Wouldn't it be tedious to take them off before the exam starts?" said Sona.

"I don't know, I can take them off in the exam room itself I guess," said Nisha, now regretting her decision to write the afternoon exam.

Till last night, the prospect of getting naked was only a daydream, but now in less than half an hour, it was turning into reality. Sona could sense that Nisha was nervous, but Nisha didn't wanna show it.

"Kanika says she's waiting at the hostel gate," said Sona looking at her phone.

The Lecture Building where classes and exams were held was about five minutes of walk away from their hostel building. As they got out of their hostel entrance and walk towards the hostel gate, they were shocked by the sight of a naked girl wearing only her shoes and a backpack, with her back at them, her round butt clearly visible. They had seen that butt just the previous day in their room.

"No way, she is..."

"Kanika!" exclaimed Nisha completing Sona's sentence.

They walked towards her and Sona tapped on her shoulder. Kanika's round perky breasts bounced as she turned around.

"Hey, you guys aren't naked yet?"

"Do you think we're gonna walk all the way to the Lecture Building naked?" asked Sona, "We're gonna strip in the exam room itself."

"Shit!"

Kanika began to feel slightly embarrassed as she looked around and noticed some girls passing through the gate on their way to the exam staring at her. Some seemed to even giggle at each other after looking at her. She began to bend her left knee and turned it sideways to unsuccessfully cover her crotch, while she brought the straps of her backpack closer to her breasts to cover her nipples. She tried to hide her bare ass with one hand.

"You can go back and wear something," said Nisha, looking at her uneasiness.

"Come on, it's nothing," said Sona grabbing Kanika's shoulder to turn her towards the Lecture Building direction, "It's not a big deal."

She then slapped Kanika's naked butt and Kanika let out an 'Ouch.' Kanika was walking in the middle between Sona and Nisha, trying to shrug herself as much as possible to hide her nudity. The students passing by them, in their direction or to the opposite, kept staring at Kanika for a while. One boy passing by them wolf-whistled in a whisper, so that the girls couldn't confront him for catcalling. The trio did find some girls in bathrobes, and some boys and girls in their pyjamas, on their way to the Lecture Building, which wasn't abnormal in the campus. Their exam room was at the second floor of the building and Sona forced Kanika to take the stairs instead of the lift. Kanika knew that anyone walking behind them up the stairs would get a good view of her bare ass and even her lady parts.

Once they reached the landing and walked the hallway, they found that some students were in their underwear standing outside the exam room.

"At least some are in their undies," said Kanika with some relief.

The trio entered their exam room and found it empty. The large room had three lines of benches. Kanika and Nisha usually sat in the second and fourth bench respectively in the first line nearest to the entrance of the room. Nisha sat on her bench while Sona and Kanika stood beside her.

Sona took off her shirt and pulled down her skirt. She then grabbed Nisha's backpack and stuffed her clothes inside it.

"Hey Sona, you didn't shave," said Kanika once Sona was totally naked.

Sona grabbed some of the pubic hair from her crotch, it was almost handful.

"I don't care," said Sona.

"And what are you waiting for?" Kanika asked Nisha, "You need to strip right now."

Nisha couldn't escape now. She would never write the supplementary exam in the next semester by abandoning this exam. Just as she was about to take off her shirt, John and Rita entered the room. John was in boxers while Rita was wearing a bathrobe. They noticed the trio and waved at them.

"Looks like someone is ready to write the exam," said John looking at Kanika, especially at her shaved pussy.

"Oh no, not actually.." stuttered Kanika, getting shy by the fact that John was alluding to her pussy.

Rita didn't look amused by John's comment, and she almost frowned at him, but kept a stoic face. They both sat on the first bench and started going through some notes together.

"Don't blush so much, he's already with Rita," said Sona giving a mock punch to Kanika's bare stomach.

"A compliment is still a compliment," said Kanika, then she turned at Nisha, "Hey Nisha! I guess you're supposed to strip right?"

"Don't shout, I'm stripping," said Nisha, as she hesitantly pulled off her T-shirt, while being seated.

She pushed her shorts down, lifting her butt for a moment to slide it off, down to her ankles.

She sat still for few seconds in her underwear. She oddly felt comfortable wearing just her underwear, as she was the most clothed among her friends for now. She then felt Sona's hands unclasping her bra from behind.

"What are you doing?" Nisha shouted.