The Naked Cleaning Company Ch. 02

Story Info
Tony starts his cleaning business.
1.5k words
3.93
20.1k
15
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony started small. Just the one client: Tammy. One appointment per week. He rolled up outside the house on Friday morning, just a Ron was lobbing his briefcase into the back of his BMW.

"Is it cleaning day already?" said Ron, then dropped his voice to a whisper. "You know, old boy, if this is all a bit, you know, degrading..."

"It's fine," said Tony. "And it keeps me busy."

"Well, Tammy's pleased as punch. Says you're a wizard with a feather duster."

Tony laughed guiltily as Ron drove away. He looked up at the bedroom window where Tammy stood grinning, waving a feather duster.

She opened the door and led him into the living room. There was a black and white lacy pinafore laid out on the sofa.

"That's for you," she purred.

"You're fucking kidding," said Tony staring at the flimsy material.

"Naked Cleaning Company isn't it? You clean naked. Now strip!"

Tony hesitated, shrugged and stripped out of his clothes. The pinny was all but useless, but he tied it roughly around his waist.

"Nice cheeks," grinned Tammy, slapping his butt. Then she reached up and kissed him.

"I'm feeling a little emasculated, you know," he moaned.

"It's good to explore your submissive side," she purred. "And besides, you look rather sexy in a pinny."

She led him up to the bedroom, turning to face him. He was rather dashing, in a boyish kind of way. Nearly ten years younger but just the kind of guy she fantasised about. Tony had ravished her in her fantasies many times over the years. And now it was actually happening!

"Undress me," she said simply. "Slowly."

Tony was mildly excited by her forcefulness, even if he did feel a bit of a prat in the outfit. He was used to being in charge in the bedroom, although the way things had been recently with Rachel, that was a distant memory. He couldn't remember the last time he'd actually had to undress a woman.

He kissed her, reaching around to cup her buttocks and find the hem of her dress. He tugged at it gently, not entirely sure if it would simply peel off.

"I said slowly," she whispered, nibbling on his neck and ear lobe.

Tony stroked her buttocks and thighs, sliding his hands under the dress and up around her waist. He explored her body, cataloging her clothes mentally while continuing to kiss her. 'Zip at the back! Good, that shouldn't be too difficult. Some kind of silky slip or chemise?' He teased her bra strap but couldn't feel a clip. 'Front fastening perhaps?' he mused.

"You're a good kisser," Tammy sighed. She turned in his arms to face away, reaching up to cradle his head as he pecked at her neckline. His boner was as stiff as a post and he nestled into her bum. She giggled, pressing herself against him. She was enjoying being snuggled up to this beautiful body. So naughty, but soooo erotic!

Tony had been exploring her boobs under her dress, surreptitiously trying to find the catch on her bra. 'Maybe it's one of those sporty types', he thought and gave up. Slipping his hands out, he stepped back and slid down the zip on her dress, then grasped the hem and slowly pulled it up over the body.

"Skin a rabbit!" she squealed, lifting her arms.

"What?!"

"Something my Mother used to say when she was undressing us as children," Tammy giggled as the dress came off. Tony lobbed it the chair in the corner.

"Careful sweetie," she cooed. "That cost nearly two hundred quid at Karen Millen."

Tony was fumbling with the slip, intending to 'skin the rabbit' again, but she placed her hands over his and turned to face him. She gently pushed his hands towards the floor, smiling, surprised at how compliant he was.

"Shoes and tights," she purred, as Tony dropped on to his knees. He pulled off her wedges, placing them side-by-side next to the bed. Tammy smiled approvingly. The tights were the hold-up variety, which meant folding the rubbery tops until they came loose and sliding them down her legs. He was trying to be as gentle as possible, teasing the skin of her thighs and calves with his fingertips.

"That's better," Tammy sighed, sitting down on the edge of the bed and offering him a foot.

He folded the tights and lay them next to her shoes, then massaged and kissed each foot. She had quaint little toes and he took each one between his lips and sucked gently, rubbing her ankles and squeezing the balls of her feet. Her breathing became a little heavier and she sighed when he tongued her big toes.

Working his way up her legs, he planted kisses along the insides of her thighs, vaguely noticing the marks left by the hold-ups. Tammy spread her legs and he could see a faint damp patch forming on her lacy knickers. He wanted to rip them off and bury his face in her snatch but reminded himself to go slow.

Tony was kneeling between Tammy's legs now. He reached up and kissed her again. She clasped his head and forced her tongue into his mouth. He pulled at the slip and yanked it over her head. The need for gentleness seemed to have passed and they were kissing passionately. She pulled her bra up and her boobs bounced out. Tony didn't hesitate, lapping her tits.

"Oh, yes please!" Tammy squealed as he suckled her nipple, squeezing the other boob, then switched between them so he could take them in his mouth. He licked the slightly salty gap of her cleavage, palming her nipples with his hands and she sighed.

Tammy placed a hand on Tony's head and pushed him down. Her pussy was tingling and she desperately wanted to be touched down there.

"Lick me," she said quietly but firmly.

She lay back on the bed and lifted her legs so he could slide off her knickers. Her crotch was waxed and completely hair free. The lips of her labia glistened with moisture. Tony gave it a lick and she gasped.

"Fuck, yes!" she cried as he buried his tongue in her vulva.

Her pussy was wet and pungent. Tony tongued her forcefully, teasing her opening then dragging his tongue up her slit to the sound of her moans. She gasped whenever he flicked her clit with the end of his tongue. His hands were stroking her thighs and he grabbed the outside of her buttocks and pulled her legs up over his shoulders so that he could push his tongue even deeper, slipping it in and out of her vagina.

"Don't stop!" she groaned, pushing his face into her snatch. She had one hand on the top of his head and was pinching her nipples with the other. Tony stroked her tummy, hoping to find her breasts but couldn't reach, so he brought a hand down to her crotch and rubbed her clit with his thumb.

"Oh fuck, that's good!" Tammy squealed, clasping his head between her thighs. She was obviously getting close and Tony continued to lick and rub, determined to get her off despite the slight twinges of cramp gnawing at his jaw. His thumb was rubbing her clit harder and faster and he marvelled at how much force it could take. Her body shuddered and she cried out as she climaxed, legs shaking. She bucked as he continued to lick her and gasped with each flick across her clitoris.

"Enough!" she moaned after a few moments. She was grinning and panting and Tony noticed the crimson flush across her neck and cleavage. He eased off her clit and gave her pussy one last long lick and she sighed.

"Wow!" she whispered.

Tony's face was dripping with her fluids, so he grabbed her knickers and wiped his mouth. 'My turn,' he thought. Clambering to his feet he pulled her up roughly, twisted her round and bent her over the bed. She giggled, leaning forward and burying her face in the duvet, wiggling her arse in his direction.

"Fuck me nice and hard," she cooed. Tony ripped off the pinny, grabbed her hips, steadied himself and rammed his cock into her gaping pussy. Tammy squealed with pleasure.

**

"Don't I need to clean the house?" said Tony breathlessly. They were lying side by side, dripping in sweat, totally spent.

"Nope. Got a cleaner in yesterday."

"Oh, cool! Hasn't Ron noticed?"

"He can't see past the end of a golf club."

Tony considered this, then relaxed, folding his arms behind his head.

"Wow. This is the best job I've ever had!" he grinned.

Tammy laughed.

"Want some more?" she purred.

"I'm...not sure I'm quite ready," he sighed, looking down at his flaccid penis.

"Not me! Would you like more...cleaning jobs? More clients? More laydeeez?"

"You're suggesting I...?"

"Expand operations? Why not? You're not my husband, I can hardly be jealous, can I? I could introduce you to a few friends. Trust me Tony, you'd be surprised how many ladies are in need of a good... home service!"