The Naked Cleaning Company Ch. 01

Story Info
Tony is forced to clean his sister-in-law's house.
2.9k words
3.76
43.2k
48

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: If you enjoy the story please vote. Cheers.

*****

PROLOGUE

Tony stands naked.

He's holding a duster in one hand and a can of furniture polish in the other. A small, protective apron is tied around his waist. Actually 'small' is an overstatement - it's tiny and doesn't really protect anything. It does, however, provide some small psychological comfort in the way that a pair of swimming trunks allows you to feel 'dressed' even though everything bar the meat and veg is on full display. Tony's 'veg' are largely concealed but the 'meat' isn't so lucky - it peeks shyly from beneath the hem of the apron.

Before him, a buxom brunette is lounging casually on a leather recliner, fully clothed, sipping something bubbly, and no doubt expensive, from a crystal glass. She grins like the Cheshire Cat and is clearly enjoying the view. Tony's buttocks are slightly clenched, trying to hold back a gnawing throb in his loins which, if not contained, is likely to result in a bulging erection. Even though it's a little chilly, he just can't seem to help himself. But then again, it's no surprise. He is naked after all, and this beautifully endowed lady is sexy and attractive. She gazes hungrily at his body which is in better shape than it's ever been in his life. 'I'm pretty sure I know how this is going to end,' he thinks with a grin.

"Couldn't we just..." he begins, but she cuts him off.

"I thought this was all part of the service?"

"Yea, I guess," Tony replies glumly.

"Well don't just stand there,' she purrs. 'Start cleaning.'

Tony gets to work, thankful for the distraction, unfazed and unembarrassed, because, bizarre as this scene appears, it's not unusual for him. This is his day job - cleaning houses naked!

**

CHAPTER 1

Before you judge, let's just rewind a little. It wasn't actually Tony's idea to start cleaning in the nude!

All good stories have a beginning. This sordid adventure started with dinner. Rachel, Tony's fantastically successful fiancé, had invited her sister and husband for Friday night supper, as she often did. Tony had never been a big socialiser himself and it was usually Rachel who led the way in that department. It's not that he didn't enjoy company or entertaining friends. He simply never seemed to get around to calling people or arranging these things. Organisation wasn't one of his strong points!

"I'm so pleased for you, sis. Senior Partner at 29, that's amazing!" purred Tammy, Rachel's older sister. She was a very attractive woman, the kind of sultry, smouldering type that just screams 'femme fatale!' Thankfully she was married to a very conservative banker, and Tony tended to steer clear of her.

"Congratulations, Rachel," mumbled Ron, the banker, chewing on an olive. He wasn't the most refined of guys, or particularly smart for someone who ran the local branch of Barclays. Tony tolerated him as a future brother-in-law but they weren't exactly mates.

"Thanks guys, said Rachel, grinning. "I wanted you to be the first to know. I actually thought that brown-noser in the tax department was going to get it."

"Corporate Accounting is where the money is," said Ron approvingly.

"So true!" chimed in Tony. "You've brought in loads of great clients this year. It's your time, babe."

Tammy raised her glass.

"To my sweet little sister, Accounting Partner." They toasted Rachel and she blushed.

"So how are things with you, Tony?" barked Ron as they all tucked into Steak au Poivre. Rachel liked showing off at dinner parties.

"Great thanks! Keeping busy."

Rachel turned towards him.

"Really?" she said, raising her eyebrows.

There was an awkward pause as Tony felt the spotlight of Rachel's disapproving look.

"Er, yea, yea. Lot's of stuff to do," he continued meekly. "Still looking for work, of course. Can't believe those idiots at PaintBase let me go."

"I hear they're closing more stores," muttered Ron absentmindedly.

"Retailers are struggling. Maybe time for a career change?" chipped in Tammy helpfully.

"You don't have to be polite guys," said Rachel. "Tony got fired. Again. For being late. Again."

"Well, strictly speaking..." muttered Tony but he knew he was on dodgy ground.

"What did that appraisal letter say? 'We appreciate your full attendance every Friday. Are you aware your contract also includes Monday to Thursday?'"

Tammy snorted her wine and Ron just fidgeted awkwardly. Tony simply shrugged, looking sheepish. Punctuality wasn't a strong point either and he'd detested the place from day one. But it had been a job, for a few months at least.

"Let's just say I'm officially pissed off," said Rachel with a grimace.

"Something will come along, I'm sure," grunted Ron and then changed the subject "So, Rachel, does this promotion mean a bigger office?"

**

After dinner, Rachel and Tammy carried the dishes through to the kitchen.

"I wouldn't mind so much but he doesn't pay for anything," whispered Rachel glumly. "He doesn't DO anything!"

Tammy was watching the men standing at the dining table.

"But he's the love of your life, isn't he?" she murmured.

"Yes, I suppose."

"And he is, well, pretty hot," said Tammy gazing wickedly in Tony's direction. She unconsciously licked her lips but Rachel was preoccupied with the dishwasher.

"Honestly," sighed Rachel, loading up the plates. "If he spent as much time at home as he does in the gym, life would be a lot easier."

"Sure. Men eh? But hey! Those rippling biceps? Tight little ass? I bet he's got a huge..."

"Stop it! Don't be naughty. You've got your own man."

Tammy watched Ron gesticulate about something, probably football or F1. His paunch hung over his belt.

"Yea. I see him," she shrugged, frowning. "A real fucking catch he was."

"Ron's lovely. And at least he has a bloody decent job."

Rachel wasn't really that angry, just disappointed. Tony was, in truth, a lovely guy: sweet, ever-optimistic and deliciously rugged. But he really needed to get himself out of the rut he was in. With her promotion, money wasn't an issue and, yes, it would be nice if he helped around the house a bit more, but the real problem was that she'd sort of lost interest in him a little. She spent her working hours with wildly successful, focussed, motivated businessmen, who admired her looks as well as respecting her skills and knowledge, even though they were often a dull as the dishes. She yearned for Tony to make a bit more effort. Plus their sex life had almost completely petered out too, which didn't help.

They moved to the living room and lounged around the log burner, sipping cocktails. The meal had been a success but, once again, Tony had spent the evening sitting on his arse, drinking and chatting. Thoughtfulness wasn't one of his strong points. It seemed like he didn't have a lot of strong points at all!

"...and the flight was only thirty-five quid. I could hardly say no!" exclaimed Ron, monotonously. He'd been droning on about his upcoming trip for fifteen minutes. "Sure you can't join us Tony? Boys week away. Sun, sea and..." He paused for dramatic effect. "...golf, obviously!" he finished with a flourish, laughing at his own humour.

"I. Um. Golf isn't really my thing," muttered Tony.

"Plenty of drinking time!" continued Ron without really listening. Rachel cut in.

"I'm sorry Ron but Tony isn't going anywhere until he sorts out a job. Are you darling?"

"Finances are a bit tight at the moment, mate," mumbled Tony forlornly. "Unless my lovely fiancé subs me this one time, maybe?"

"This one time? Sure you don't mean the fourth time? Or is it the fifth time this year?" said Rachel angrily. "Not bloody likely! I'm sorry but you need to pull your finger out. Either get a job or do something useful."

Ron and Tammy sat awkwardly watching them squabble.

"Like what?" moaned Tony.

"You can start by cleaning this house. When was the last time? Do you even know where we keep the vacuum cleaner?"

Tony opened his mouth, but realised he didn't have a clue.

Rachel addressed the room. "I rest my case!"

"OK. Fine. I'll clean the house," mumbled Tony, defeated.

"I'd pay for that!" chirped Tammy gleefully.

"Sorry?" said Rachel "Pay for what?"

"To clean my house. Fucking hate housework. Once you're done here, pop over to ours and I'll pay the going rate." She grinned.

"I only actually meant cleaning this one," said Tony.

"Entrepreneurship. That's what you need," chipped in Ron helpfully.

"Never really seen myself as a businessman," said Tony.

"There's good money in the cleaning industry. Homes, offices, factories..." replied Ron. He was enthusiastic, but such a klutz.

"There you go, sweetheart," said Rachel giggling. "Fifteen quid an hour and you'll be off to the Algarve in no time."

Tony looked at them all. They were beaming. He knew he was doomed.

"Oh bollocks. Fine. Whatever," he grunted, resigned to his fate.

***

Tammy and Ron had a nice detached town house just outside the city. Close enough to walk into the main shopping area, but still surrounded by a leafy suburb.

"I can't come over straight away!" squealed Tammy into her phone. "New cleaner. Gotta keep an eye on him." She paused and listened momentarily. "Recommended by my sister, actually. I'll let you know how he does!"

Tony had finished with the vacuum cleaner and was just polishing the shelves. It hadn't been too bad. Once he got over the initial embarrassment of being shown how to clean, he simply got on with it. Tammy had hovered annoyingly while he dusted and wiped and vacuumed, but he tried to ignore her. He had a sneaking suspicion she was ogling his arse. 'What the hell,' he thought to himself. 'Have a good look if you must. I wouldn't be surprised if there are photos on Facebook by the end of the day. Just hope the guys at the gym don't see them!'

She brought two mugs of coffee through and they perched on the armchairs for a minute. She'd fancied Tony ever since he'd started dating her sister. Fit, handsome, charming. A proper 'bad boy' and totally the opposite of her husband. She wasn't normally the unfaithful type, but the opportunity to gaze at this beautiful creature while he cleaned her house was an opportunity she couldn't miss. She knew exactly what she wanted, but did she dare...?

"Everything Ok with what I've done?" Tony muttered.

"Lovely," she purred. "You have very smooth, er, leg action." They giggled and Tony shifted nervously. Tammy was wearing a white, figure-hugging top, very low cut and with rather a lot of cleavage on show. It was alluring, but Tony kept his head down. She was an attractive women, if you like the MILF look. And given Tony's recent lack of attention from Rachel, it was dangerous territory.

"Well, it's work I guess," he grunted into his mug.

"You could set yourself up in business. Don't see why not."

"Ha! The desperate cleaning company,' Tony muttered grumpily. "Anything for a bit of extra cash, I suppose."

"Anything?" purred Tammy staring at him with her big come-on eyes.

Tony shifted uncomfortably. "I mean wash your car, maybe," he stuttered. "Or mow the lawn."

Tammy laughed and spilt coffee on her top.

"Oh shoot! I'll have to change." She headed upstairs, much to Tony's relief.

He finished the polishing and started packing away.

"Are you ready to get started up here?' called Tammy from the first floor. Tony sagged. 'Didn't realise I'd have to do the bedrooms as well!' he sighed to himself.

Grabbing a cloth and can of polish, Tony scrambled up the staircase and across to the the master bedroom. Tammy was sitting on the edge of the bed. A loose fitting negligee gathered around her boobs and shimmied down her body to her knees. She was clearly naked underneath and she was grinning. Tony dropped the polish, gobsmacked.

"I've always wanted to see you naked," she purred sexily. "How about it?"

"I. Er," Tony mumbled and felt his johnson twitch in his trousers. This was awkward.

Tammy lifted her arm. She was clutching a handful of twenties. She let them go and they fluttered to the floor.

"You said you were looking for extra cash," she grinned. "I think you used the word 'anything'?"

Tony looked longingly at the money spread over the carpet. There must have been two hundred quid or more. He looked back at Tammy. She parted her knees slightly and he felt his hardon growing.

"That wasn't really what I had in..." he started, but Tammy cut him off.

"Shirt first."

Tony gulped, looked at the money again, and slowly stripped off his t-shirt. Tammy cooed as his slim waist and well-defined chest came into view. Working out was something Tony was actually good at! His six pack was his pride and joy. Tammy gazed at him, grinning ear to ear.

"Keep going," she murmured.

He slipped out of his jeans, dragging his trainers and socks off as he went. That just left his boxers concealing an obvious bulge. Tammy raised her eyebrows as if to say 'all the way!' He slipped his thumbs into the boxers and pulled them to the floor as his cock flopped out. It was semi-hard but already a good six inches. He noticed her pupils dilating as she gazed hungrily at it for a second. She swallowed and licked her lips.

"Do you think these sheets need changing?" she said suddenly, breaking the moment. Tony had to double take.

"What? Er, they look pretty clean to me," he stuttered.

Tammy smiled and rose to her feet. She stepped over to him and slid her hand around his boner, giving it a little stroke. Then she leaned in and whispered.

"Well let's get them nice and dirty, shall we?"

She guided him to the bed and he sat on the edge. She dropped to her knees and gently stroked his hardon, which was now rock solid. Leaning forward she licked the head and Tony twitched. Then his cock disappeared into her mouth.

"Bloody hell, that's nice," he moaned as she started sucking, sliding her mouth over his shaft and teasing the head with her tongue. 'I wonder if this is why Ron is always so chirpy?' he mused to himself, pushing her hair back behind her ears so he could get a better view.

Tammy worked his pole for a few minutes. She was skilled and knew exactly how to stroke and squeeze, teasing his balls with her nails while she sucked. She let his johnson go for a second, clasped her hands behind her back and looked up, gazing into his eyes.

"You can be... quite rough... if you like?" she whispered tentatively and swallowed his cock again.

"Fucking hell," Tony grunted, grabbing her head and pumping her mouth. His cock slid all the way to the back and bumped against her throat. She gagged a little but relaxed so he could do it again. She moaned encouragingly as he fucked her mouth.

"Keep going," she grunted breathlessly as she came up for air. "I want to taste your cum."

'Jesus, this is incredible,' thought Tony, enjoying her warm, wet lips. 'I'm with the wrong fucking sister!'

Tony gazed down at her big hazel eyes and jiggling boobs. She still held her hands behind her back and her sloppy, wet mouth bobbed up and down on his cock as he rammed into her. She looked up at him and he couldn't hold back. With a grunt, he shot a wad of cum down her throat. She coughed slightly but held still so he could pump a few more loads into her mouth. After a few seconds she sucked hard, and his now flaccid tool slid out. She swallowed and grinned.

"Down the hatch, eh?" she cooed. Then she pushed him back onto the bed. "I hope you can get that up again. I haven't finished with you yet!"

**

They stared at the ceiling, panting slightly. She'd ravished him, straddling his head and riding his face initially then teasing his cock back into action and climbing on top for some cowgirl action. He was everything she'd fantasied about. Solid, muscular body, agile and with the stamina of an athlete. She would have fucked him all afternoon if she didn't have an appointment at the salon. She briefly considered cancelling, but her hair was a mess.

Tony was knackered but had managed to give her two or three orgasms before emptying himself into her a second time. Although to be honest he hadn't really been counting. He'd always known she'd be trouble, big watery come-on eyes and a wicked smile. He loved Rachel dearly, but was easily distracted. 'So I've fucked them both now,' he thought with a wry smile. 'That's one fantasy ticked off my list!' But the thought was tinged with a little guilt.

"I knew my sister was getting all the action," Tammy sighed as she rolled into his chest. She teased his chest hair with her fingers.

"We really shouldn't have," said Tony, twitching as she pinched his nipples.

"Are you kidding? That was amazing!" she exclaimed.

"You just paid your future brother-in-law to fuck you!"

"The way I see it, I think I just paid my future brother-in-law to... provide home services."

Tony laughed.

"Like I said, it's the desperate cleaning company."

She turned her head upwards, smiling.

"How about... The Naked Cleaning Company?"

They giggled.

"Stripping away the dirt," he barked.

"From the filthiest of places."

"A complete service, top..."

"...to bottom." He reached down and slapped her and she squealed.

"Satisfaction guaranteed."

"Well, I'd be happy to hire you again. Tony, my love, I think you just became a businessman!"