All Comments on 'The Naked Cleaning Company Ch. 03'

by luvmassage

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
havenun2010havenun2010about 3 years ago

I just wish stories where a little longer or more chapters at once

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Love The Storyline

Very original and some hot scenes. I agree that longer parts would be better and I have to ask why is this in the incest category?

luvmassageluvmassageabout 3 years agoAuthor

I have no idea why its in the incest category. I classified it as Erotic Couplings and the moderators changed it. I've queried it with them but they never respond to enquiries so not much I can do.

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

Should have been longer, and it is in the wrong category. Just as the last one was.

luvmassageluvmassageabout 3 years agoAuthor

sp9983 - I'm afraid I don't control the category setting. The moderators sometimes change it. 'Should have been longer?' A question of personal taste I would say. It is just one small scene in the overall story. Hope you enjoy it as a whole when it's complete.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluvmassage@luvmassage
100 followers in 6 weeks. Wow! Thanks for all the support. xx I am a massage therapist in the East of England, UK. I have been writing for a few years and love exploring the world of people's intimate fantasies. Some of my stories are based on real experiences, although wildl...