The Naked Obstacle Course Pt. 02

Story Info
University student Julia helps to organise a Naked Obstacle.
8.8k words
4.67
9.4k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Charles woke me in the usual way then after breakfast we left to go to the villa in Greece. I wasn't sure that Charles was serious about me travelling naked and not taking any clothes with me and as we walked out to the limo I said,

"Charles, are you sure that it's okay for me to travel like this and not take any clothes with me?"

"You've got your passport with you haven't you Julia?"

"Yes I have."

"Then you've got everything that you need."

I actually had a bit more than my passport in my bag, I had a few basic feminine needs, a little makeup and a hair brush.

The limo driver didn't bat an eyelid when he saw that I was naked but I was a little disappointed that Andrea wasn't naked as well. She wore a very short summer dress revealing that that was all that she was wearing as she got into the limo. She was also taking a small suitcase and I wondered what clothes she had packed in there.

We drove straight onto the airfield to the little private jet and before I had time to take everything into my little brain we were up in the air and a young, female flight attendant was serving us a meal. The jet wasn't owned by Charles' family but it was hired just for the journey, and that included the flight attendant who I guess had come across more unusual sights than a naked passenger because she was totally unfazed by my nudity.

That could also possibly be said for the Passport Control officer who inspected my passport when we landed in Greece.

*****

I'm not going to describe all the amazing fun that I had at the villa and the surrounding area because that isn't really what this story is about so I'll get back to the arrangements and the work that went into organising the Obstacle course.

*****

I was a little sad when we got back to the house because I'd such an amazing time, and got a deep all-over tan and it's fair to say that quite a few locals and tourist could now call my 'privates' my 'publics' because so many people saw me naked, and that includes all of my pussy.

Anyway, Charles was eager to see how the preparations for the course were coming along and within minutes of us getting out of the limo I was walking into the woods with Charles by my side. Charles was happy that trenches had been dug, things were attached to trees and posts of various lengths had been driven into the ground where they were needed.

The next few weeks were spent by Charles and Andrea working on the family business and also on the requirements for the Obstacle course. Andrea tried to get him to abandon the course because of the business workload but Charles wasn't having any of it. What he did have a lot of, and Andrea too, was my pussy, I got fucked a few times every day.

It wasn't all lounging around, sex, horse riding, swimming, sun bathing or working out in their little gym (gawd I love that exercise bike) for me, I had things to sort out for my next year at university although Charles sorted out my accommodation in one sentence. Apparently, the family business had bought a house near the university so that both Andrea and Charles could live there whilst they were at uni. They rented 3 of the 4 rooms out to other students. Last year it was 3 girls and for the next year it was going to be 3 boys, plus me. I guessed that Charles thought that I'd have 3 boys to show my naked body to and 3 cocks to fuck me whenever I wanted them. The only payment that Charles wanted from me was for me to look after the place and to spread my legs for him whenever he appeared at the door.

What girl could turn down an offer like that.

*****

At the end of the August Charles showed us his draft for the flyer that he (well Andrea and me) was going to get put up on as many notice boards as was possible. The 3 of us talked about it and the end product was: -

Adventurous Girls wanted to compete a timed Obstacle Course.

Girls, are you Healthy, Fit and Adventurous?

You must be fit and prepared to get dirty in more ways than one.

Complete the course and you will be £1,000 richer.

The girl with the quickest time will win £5,000

Telephone xxxxx xxxxxx

I suggested that the flyers themselves had a faint, background image of an army assault course behind the text giving the girls a rough idea of what to expect. They both agreed and Charles left it to me to find an image and mock-up the final design and to email it to the printers.

Three days later a courier got a pleasant surprise, and an uncomfortable bulge in his jeans, when he delivered the flyers to us and I opened the door to him.

For the next couple of week quite a few contractors came to do their little bit to finish the course and all but once I went into the woods with them and Charles, both to distract the men and watch them doing their thing.

The one time that I didn't go was because Andrea took me to the uni to distribute flyers to the Freshers on the Monday, leave some of the tables in the cafeteria and put them on the notice boards. Of course I had to wear some clothes and I chose one of the long tops that Andrea had bought me knowing that if I bent over even the slightest bit, or reached up for any reason, I would be putting half my butt or my pussy on display for anyone who happened to be looking at me. That happened every time I had to reach up to pin a flyer to a noticeboard, much to the delight of the guys watching to see what I pinned up.

Andrea left me to it whilst she went shopping and when she picked me up she took me to the house where I would be living for the next year. I liked the place and I also thought that the one guy who had already moved in was cute but a bit nerdy. But he did appear the appreciate the little clothing that Andrea and I were wearing.

I also noted that in the room that had been Charles' there was a double bed and I assumed that he had shared that with Andrea when they were both students.

It was Andrea's phone number on the flyer and it wasn't that long before she got the first enquiry. She told the girl that it was a bit like an army assault course and if she was still interested to be at the same pub as for The Hunt at 7 p.m. on the Friday.

Andrea and I went back to the uni on the Tuesday and the Wednesday to hand out more flyers until she'd had 15 girls phone her to say that they'd be at the pub on the Friday. She'd got the 15 by the Wednesday evening which left the Thursday for Andrea and I to try out the course.

The relevant contractor had given all 3 of us instructions on anything that had a safety aspect to it, like how to put a Safety Harness on properly and which safety rope to clip onto where and how to hold and play out that rope as necessary. Some of which I was already familiar with.

Anyway, we made it round the course with only a few scrapes and scratches, albeit in a time that I was sure I could beat if I had to.

Andrea and I showered to get rid of the mud off us then I got us some food ready and we sat eating and making minor adjustments to the instructions to both the supervisors (not sure that that's the best word to describe what the guys would be doing) and the contestants.

The guys started to arrive on the Friday morning and most of them I recognised as being Hunters and who had taken part in my gang-bang. Both Andrea and I stayed naked, much to the delight of the guys.

When just about all of them had arrived Charles produced a list of jobs that he wanted them to do and we all went for a walk round the course. Charles allocated some of the jobs to some of the guys, the ones that he thought had the skills and common sense to do some of the more technical or safety jobs, but the rest of the jobs were up for grabs and soon there were volunteers for all the jobs.

Just as we were getting back to the house the minibus and another car arrived with a driver to take the minibus driver back to wherever. Charles asked me to deal with the minibus delivery and I quickly noticed that only one of the guys was there when the last minibus got collected. Both guys went round the minibus with me pointing out every scratch and dent and they showed me that it was marked on their tablet diagram of the vehicle.

I noticed that most of the dents and scratches were near the bottom of the vehicle and that I often had to bend or squat to see them, much to the delight of the guys who were stood behind me. Another thing that I noticed was that one of the guys was taking photographs of each bit of damage and the other guy was taking photographs with his phone. The thing was, it was pointing towards me not the minibus. When I first noticed what he was doing I was squat down and he was in front of me. I smiled at him and spread my knees a little more.

What I hadn't really noticed was that there had been a delivery of food which we all tucked in to before it was time to go to the pub to see the girl who were interested in taking part. All the guys piled into the minibus and Charles drove us to the pub. A couple of the guys commented on their disappointment that Andrea and I had put dresses on.

Charles didn't want to intimidate the girls and he told all the guys to go and sit at a table on the other side of the pub.

The girls started to arrive and Andrea sent them to Charles whilst I got them all a drink. Charles was chatting to them about anything and everything except the Obstacle Course until all 15 had arrived and got a drink.

"Right girls," Charles said," the reason why you are all here is that you are wanting a quick £1,000 and a chance at making that £5,000, well, as you know, there's an obstacle course for you to complete. It's a bit like the army obstacle courses that I'm sure you've all seen on the television but ours is slightly different. For starters there will not be a drill sergeant shouting at you all the time and the course will be challenging but not impossible, both Andrea and Julia here have already completed it and as you can see they are still alive.

You will all start at 15 minute intervals and there will be someone following you round, not to shout at you, but to offer you advice and to make sure that you are okay.

Some of the obstacles you may find a little too challenging and you may wish to not do part of it. If that is the case you will receive a time penalty that will be added to your overall time.

To get the £1,000 you must have completed at least 75% of each obstacle, and obviously, the girl with the fastest time will get the £5,000.

Right girls, here comes the part that makes our course so different from anything you have seen before or even have heard of before. To even start the course you must be totally naked and be totally bald below your necks."

Charles stopped talking and just looked at all the girls in turn, Andrea and I did too, to see their reactions as it sunk in what he had said. After about 5 seconds one girl said,

"You expect us to be totally naked to compete?"

"Yes," Charles replied.

"What about shoes?" The same girl asked.

"Not needed, these 2 girls did the course without shoes and they are still walking okay."

At the point 3 girls said that they would not do it and got up and left and one other said,

"Am I hearing this right, you want us to be totally naked with, presumably some guys, watching us as we climb over things and crawl around on the ground?"

"If you want to win the £1,000 yes."

"Is this some sort of sick joke or candid camera or something?" Another girl asked.

"No, I am deadly serious. In fact, at the end of last semester I organised a Hunt in the woods where girls had to avoid being captured for 36 hours, and they too were totally naked."

"Really?"

"Yes, and the winner of that competition is with us tonight. Julia, tell everyone that it's true."

"It certainly is true," I replied, "I won enough money to pay all my university fees and accommodation for this coming year."

"You had to be hiding, naked in some woods for 36 hours?" Another girl asked, "Didn't you get seen?"

"No, that was the whole point." I replied, "to not be seen and captured.".

"How did you manage that?"

"That's my secret, if I tell you and Charles runs another hunt I wouldn't be able to use that again."

"You'd do it again?"

"Hell yeah, it was easy money."

"And you were naked all that time?"

"Yes. So a lot of guys saw me naked at the start and finish, so what? For the money I could easily put up with a bit of embarrassment."

"I don't know?" Yet another girl said.

"So girls, Charles said, how many of you are up for it?"

Nine girls put a hand up.

"Okay, 9 definites. I take it that the other 3 are still unsure. As you know, the challenge is tomorrow. There will be a minibus outside the university main entrance at 8:30 tomorrow morning. I expect the 9 definites to be there and maybe the 3 who can't make up their minds. I will wait until 08:35 and if you are not in the minibus you will have missed your chance for an easy £1,000. Right, who would like another drink?"

We had that second round of drinks then left the would be contestants and headed back to the minibus, the guys from the other side of the room following us but I noticed that some of them were undressing the girls with their eyes as they passed them.

Andrea got in the front of the minibus next to Charles and I got into the back with the guys, one of them asking me if I was going to keep my dress on or take it off. As soon as I was naked the guy next to me put a hand on my bare thigh and kissed me. His hand slid up my thigh and within seconds my legs were spread wide and hands from all around me were caressing my body.

Those hands had made me cum before the minibus arrived back at the house and as soon as the minibus stopped I was man-handles onto the double seat opposite the sliding door and each one of the guys fucked me before they got out of the minibus. I couldn't hear or see Charles or Andrea so I guessed that they went into the house and left the guys to gang-bang me.

It wasn't the most comfortable place to get gang-banged but it was still a gang-bang that I enjoyed. When I finally went into to house most of the guys were already getting into their sleeping bags on the carpet or sofas in the lounge and when I went upstairs I saw Charles in Andrea's bed with her so I went and had a shower then climbed into Charles' bed on my own, not that I was complaining, I was knackered.

*****

Charles woke me with a quick fuck then told me to get the breakfast ready for the guys whilst he took the minibus with Andrea to the university to collect the girls.

It was difficult cooking the breakfast as most of the guys groped me when they came into the kitchen but I managed to get them all fed before the minibus returned.

There were only 10 contestants in the minibus and Charles and Andrea led them into the room where I had left my clothes when I first went into that house. I could hear Charles telling the girls how the day would go. I was just about to join them when I heard Charles say that it was time for the girls to get naked, adding that Andrea would start by taking her dress off. I took that as my cue to join them and within seconds Andrea and I were both totally naked in front of the 10 contestants who were slowly starting to take their clothes off.

We just stood there until all 10 were totally naked and I was pleased to see that all 10 had complied with the instructions to be totally bald below their necks.

As we walked out to the gate to the woods I saw that all the guys had, presumably, gone to their stations leaving just one lucky guy to look after all 10 naked contestants as they waited to start the course.

Charles spoke to everyone, pointing out the table with sunblock and water bottles, he told the contestants that they would be set off at 15 minute intervals and that the first obstacle was just out of sight along the path through the gate.

"So who goes first?" One girl asked.

"That was my next task." Charles replied, "would you all line-up facing me please?"

They did and Charles got a black permanent marker out of a pocked and starting at one end of the line, he wrote a big number on each girl's left tit. As he was doing so he said,

"Please forgive us for referring to you by your number but it's impossible for all of us to remember all your names, with or without your clothes on. I'll tell you now that the last obstacle is a shower so you will be nice and clean when you have finished and there will be towels available for you to use, but please don't try to scrub your number off because we'll need it to identify you for the results."

"When can we put our clothes back on?" One girl asked.

"When it's all over, and there will be some food and booze for everyone."

Charles went on to explain that there would be someone at each obstacle to explain what they had to do, to record any infringements that would incur any time penalties, and then to point them in the direction of the next obstacle. Finally he added that the person at the last obstacle would record their finishing time and point them in the direction of the swimming pool where everyone can wait until girl number 10 has finished.

As we were waiting for the first start time I asked Charles what he wanted me to do.

"Just wander around keeping an eye on things and use my first-aid skills if needed. Keep an eye on the guys and help them if they need it."

"Okay, do you mind if I have a go at some of the obstacles if there is the time?"

"Sure Julia, I think that I can guess which ones that you'll try but remember that the guys will be wanting a slice of your body at the end."

"Hmm, can't wait but I hope that it will be more comfortable than the minibus was last night."

Charles laughed then told me that I could have got the guys to wait until we got into the house. He was right, but the first guy to put his hands on me had got me so excited that I didn't even think about that.

Anyway, it got to the time for girl number 1 to start and the guy looking after the start gave her the word and off she went at a jog.

I followed her, but walking. I caught up to her at the first obstacle.

Obstacle 1 - the Zip Wire.

This started at the big tree that I had climbed to hide from the Hunters a few months back. One of the guys there was on his knees in front of the naked girl and was fastening a climbing harness on her then attaching a rope that was hanging from another guy high up the tree.

The guy on the ground, and me, watched as she climbed up, stretching her legs wide apart to get to the best branches, giving the guy and me a great view of her spread pussy.

When she got to the start of the Zip Wire the guy up there unclipped the safety rope and clipped her harness to the runner ready to start.

With a few words that I couldn't hear, the girl launched herself forward. Seconds later she stopped abruptly after lifting her legs to stop them from hitting the ground.

Another guy moved in, knelt in front of her, unclipped her, took the harness off her and pointed her in the direction to go.

Obstacle 2 - the Limbo.

This was an easy one. Two poles parallel to the ground, one about hip high and the other half that height. The girl had to Limbo under the higher one then the lower one. The guy told her that if the pole got knocked off or any part of her other than her feet touched the ground she had to start again. Fail twice and she would get a 10 second penalty.

Guess where the guy stood as she did it.

Obstacle 3 - the Telegraph Pole.

Another easy one, all the girl had to do was walk along the pole without falling off. If she did she had to start again.

Obstacle 4 - the Vertical Cargo Net.

A pole was suspended from 2 trees about 5 metres off the ground. Tied to the pole was a cargo net and the girls had to climb up one side, go over the top of the pole and down the other side. Another relatively easy task as long as the girls ignored the guy stood at the bottom looking up at them.