The Naked Obstacle Course Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obstacle 5 - 2 Rope Ladders 1 metre apart.

These were hanging from a tree about a meter apart. The girls had to climb up one, touch the branch, step over to the other ladder and climb down. Another relatively easy task as long as the girls ignored the guy stood at the bottom looking up at them.

Obstacle 6 - Thick Rope - Horizontal.

One end tied to a tree about 2 metres above the ground and the other end over a branch on another tree about 5 metres away. That end was rigged up to a pulley to keep the rope taught and the girl had to pull herself along the rope with her hands, and with her legs crossed over the rope. Not too difficult except that one of the guy's head was close to her feet on the pretext of catching her if she fell.

Obstacle 7 - Thick Rope - Vertical.

This one I liked and I had a go on it every time that I went near it. A 5 metre, about 5 centimetre diameter rope, was hanging from a branch. About a metre away from it was a potholing ladder that was relatively easy to climb once you realised that it was easier to climb up the side of the rungs. Once the girl got to the top she had to transfer to the rope then come down the rope. The thing was, she could only use her hands to come down the rope, her legs had to be parallel to the ground either side of the rope. What that meant was that her pussy was sliding down the rope and the strands of the rope were rubbing her clit as she went down. Whether or not it was because my clit is bigger and more prominent than most girls I don't know but each time that I slid down that rope the friction made me cum at least once.

For that reason one of the guys was stood at the bottom of the rope to catch the girl if she orgasmed and lost the ability to grip the rope. When I did it I didn't loose total control of myself and actually pulled myself up and down a few times to either make the orgasm more intense or make it last longer.

If I had been in the challenge I would have lost valuable time enjoying that rope.

Anyway, the first girl to arrive at that obstacle wasn't thinking about the effect that her pussy sliding down that rope would have on her and she made it to just over half way before suddenly shouting,

"Fuck, I'm going to cum."

And she did, but all credit to her, she hung on for dear life and managed to stay put with her legs still parallel to the ground until the waves of pleasure left her before continuing down the rope.

I was waiting at the bottom with the guy, both of us smiling at the red faced girl as she asked which way she should run.

Obstacle 8 - Crawl under a Cargo Net.

This was quite easy. The net was pegged to the ground along 2 sides and the girl had to crawl under it. The only problem, for the girls, was that Charles had got a contractor to run a hosepipe from the house and the guy had turned the ground under the net into a little quagmire. I watched the first girl come out covered in mud. Why she had turned onto her back I have no idea, but she had.

Obstacle 9 - The Rope Bridge.

Charles, Andrea and I had talked a lot about the design of this. Originally Charles had thought of having just 3 ropes, one for the feet and the other 2 for the hands, but, knowing that Charles wanted to expose the girls pussies as much as he could, I suggested a 4 rope bridge. As soon as Charles realised that the girls feet would often get spread into the splits he agreed.

The problem was getting it to be possible. Charles. Andrea, myself and 3 contractors spent hours in the woods trying different things that always ended up with Andrea or myself being spread eagle vertically with our feet being a couple of metres above the ground. Although this was 'interesting', especially for the 3 contractors who were always stood in front of whichever of us were spread open, no one was ready to admit defeat until one of the contractors finally suggested a couple of metal rings on each rope. A small one on the ropes themselves and bigger ones linked to the smaller ones. The girl could then put her feet and hands in the bigger rings and edge herself along.

If she lost control she'd end up in the splits but at least she could pull herself back up and keep moving.

The contractor came back the next day with 4 big rings and 4 karabiners that we could link the big rings to the ropes. It worked but it needed a lot of balancing and short steps.

The contractors didn't see as much of our pussies as they had the previous day.

Anyway, when I watched the first girl attempt it she didn't get far before she ended up in the arms of the guy below who had been waiting for the chance to see her spread pussy and to get his hands on her bare body when she couldn't get back up and dropped off.

She tried 2 more times before taking a time penalty of 30 seconds before heading off to the next obstacle.

Obstacle 10 - The Coffin

That's what Andrea called it because it was a rectangular hole in the ground the shape of a coffin. It was lined with a polythene sheet. The obstacle was to survive 5 minutes laying the 'coffin' with a big sheet of plywood over it. The wood has a 10 cm hole in it where the girls chest was.

This was the only obstacle that I didn't do. I said that it was because Charles hadn't got the little creatures but in reality, I didn't fancy the idea unless it was absolutely necessary.

Before the girl got into the 'coffin' she was given a pair of goggles to put on and told that 'living creatures' would be put through the hole, but was also told that none of the creatures would bite or sting her, just not very pleasant.

Oh, two more things, firstly there was a short plank of wood sticking up between where the girl's legs would be so that she couldn't close them properly, and secondly, she had to have her wrists cuffed behind her back.

I was there as the guy running that obstacle opened one of the dozen or so plastic container of maggots and tipped them into the hole resulting in the girl screaming and asking what had just landed on her chest and were moving about.

"Relax honey," the guy said, "they won't hurt you.."

The maggots were followed by one of the tins of worms eliciting another scream.

Finally, 2 pet rats borrowed from one of the guys were lowered in through the hole causing more screams as the rats moved around in the coffin.

Both the guy and I laughed when the girl shouted that something was molesting her pussy.

Somehow the girl lasted the 5 minutes but she was really happy when the lid was lifted off and she was pulled out.

The guy pointed her in the right direction before catching the rats and putting them back in their box. He dumped the worms and maggots out of the way in the woods leaving them to survive on their own.

Obstacle 11 - The Maze

Well a little one. Charles had got the contractor to dig a whole load of trenches, all about half a metre wide and the same deep. These trenches all linked up and were covered with more sheets of plywood meaning that there was very little light in there. There was one way in and 3 possible ways out. Two of which were blocked with stakes leaving just one way out.

The other problem for the girls was that the hosepipe where the girl had to crawl under a cargo net had been extended and was running water into the trenches.

If any mud on the girls had previously died it soon got wet again.

When the first girl managed to find the way out she was covered in mud from head to foot.

Obstacle 12 - The Plank

The dildo plank was setup on the trestles and the girl gasped when she first saw it, obviously realising what was expected of her.

"Really," she said, "you want me to fuck those?"

"That's the challenge. You have 15 seconds added to your time for each one that you don't bottom out on. You can do it with them like that or put a condom on each one before mounting it."

"Oh fuck, pass me a condom."

I watched as the girl mounted each one in turn. She got to the third one and started going up and down on it before remembering why she was there and quickly pushing herself up and off.

The fourth one she mounted easily, me guessing that her activity on the third one had loosened her up. Number five she found difficult but she looked like she was determined to succeed, and succeed she did complete with a look of satisfaction on her face.

She paused for a couple of seconds still deeply impaled on dildo number five. She looked down at the sixth dildo with apprehension on her face. I knew exactly what she was thinking.

Girl number one stood up, picked up a new condom, opened it and started to roll it down on the huge dildo. She couldn't resist smoothing her hand up and down a couple of times, obviously trying to imagine what a real cock that size would feel like, then she stepped forward and lowered her body.

I saw a looks of pleasure, nervousness and a bit of horror as she pushed down with her body. Her expressions changed to pain and dread as I was sure that she was wondering what the monster dildo would be doing to her vagina, but all credit to the girl, she kept slowly pressing down.

Her "arghs", "oh fucks" and yelps of pain were easily heard by both myself and the guy who was supervising. It was then that I saw the body-cam that was attached to the guy's shirt and I wondered if the girl knew that she was being videoed. I also wondered if there would be enough time for me to do that challenge whilst the guy had his camera rolling.

The mud covered girl actually managed to bottom out quicker that I had and I was a little disappointed in myself until I remembered 2 things, firstly the girl was taller and had a bigger frame than me. Secondly. When I did it it was on the bare wood which would be soaking up my juices whereas this girl had put a condom on the wooden dildo which would make it a lot more slippery. Never-the-less, she had done it and I was proud for her.

The girl also had a look of satisfaction on her face and she just stayed there for a few seconds before slowly lifting up and off. With a smile on her face she looked at the guy to see which way she had to go to the next obstacle.

Obstacle 13 - Hose Down

The girl hadn't been told but the thirteenth obstacle was to be hosed down by one of the guys. A hosepipe had been run from the house to a lawn on the edge of the woods and after the girl climbed over the fence she was told to stand still with her legs spread and be hosed down by the guy for a full 5 minutes.

Unsurprisingly, the guy with the hosepipe in his hand was concentrating on certain areas of her body, especially when he told her to turn around and then when her back was clean he told her to bend at the waist and spread her legs.

I don't think that that girl orgasmed at that time.

When the 5 minutes was up the girl was given small towel that wasn't bug enough to wrap around herself but was big enough for her to dry herself. The time was then recorded and the girl pointed towards the swimming pool. As she walked I went and congratulated her and suggested that she finds the water jet at the far end of the pool just below the surface.

I then decided to walk back round the route to see how far the second challenger had got along the course. I found her tackling Obstacle 7, the thick vertical rope. She was just climbing up the ladder and I immediately wondered if she was going to have an orgasm as she slid down the rope.

It was when the guy turned around to look at me that I realised that it was a different guy from when girl 1 was at that obstacle. The guy was from the previous obstacle. When the guy saw my puzzled look on my face he told me that Charles had told them to move on an obstacle after each girl had done it so that they'd get to see a number of girls tackle each obstacle.

I watched and listened as the guy reminded the girl to keep her legs parallel to the ground and I heard a loud gasp as she felt the rope press against her pussy. She managed to keep reasonably quiet but her face told me that she'd had an orgasm as she came down. Also, her face was bright red when she was back on her feet in front of the guy and me.

When she set off to go to the next obstacle I started climbing the ladder, I wanted to cum with that guy looking up at me, and I did, but this time I orgasmed twice, once near the top and the second time near the bottom. I think that the anticipation helped trigger the first one, also the fact that I was trying to grip the rope with my thighs which was pressing the rope against my clit.

When my feet landed on the ground and my brain was back in gear I realised that I could do what I'd just done then go to obstacle 12 to watch each girl attempt mounting all 6 dildos then come back to obstacle 7 and slide down the rope above a different guy. If I kept going between 12 and 7 I could keep sliding down the rope above each different guy with a potential of another 16 watched orgasms. I was feeling happy.

And that is exactly what I did. By the time it was all over I was probably nearly as tired as all the other girls but I was sure that I was happier than all of them.

When I went back to obstacle 7 to see the tenth, and last, girl slide down and had an unexpected orgasm there were 9 guys and me watching her. I've never seen a redder face than hers when her feet touched the ground.

When girl 10 left to go to obstacle 8 I started climbing the ladder again. Some of the guys had started to follow girl 10 but when they saw me climbing the ladder they came back. As I climbed I shouted down,

"I hope that you've all got your cameras ready."

By the time my hands were being transferred to the top of the rope about 9 phones were pointed up at my bare butt and my pussy between my cheeks. I almost orgasmed when my clit felt the rope as my thighs clamped onto the rope.

I had orgasmed by the time I'd lowered both hands twice, both my hands and my thighs gripping the rope to stop me falling off. When I started to get control back I lowered myself another couple of metres, my thighs again trying to press the rope onto my clit but as it slid over each bump in the rope my arousal lever rose again and I was soon cumming again.

I think that that I had 3 orgasms before my feet touched the ground and Charles put an arm round me to support me, the other guys rushing off to hopefully see girl 10 going into the splits above them on obstacle 9, the rope bridge.

Charles and I got there and heard, then saw the girl with her feet still in the rings but her legs almost parallel to the ground above about 10 phones looking up at her spread pussy. We watches as she pulled herself up and shuffled further along the ropes.

She lost it 2 more times before she made it to the tree and was able to climb down to the ground and head for the next obstacle. Most of the guys followed her but a few, including Charles and me headed for Obstacle 12, the plank.

When girl 10 arrived there and saw what she had to do she said,

"You cannot be serious, you can't expect me to impale myself on any of those."

"Well," Charles said, "all the other girls have done it. Tell you what, if you want we can stop the clock and watch Julia here do it then you can decide if you want to do it or take a huge time penalty."

Charles looked to me and saw that I was smiling, then back at girl 10 who was still undecided. I wasn't going to wait for an answer and I stepped forward and grabbed a condom. I opened it and slid it down onto the thin, wooden cock. Wrapping my fingers around it I slid them up and down a couple of times then lifted a leg over the plank and in one move, impaled myself as far as the plank itself would allow me.

I went up and down a couple of times then straightened my legs and reached for another condom.

I did the same on the next 4 wooden dildos then when I stood up and grabbed another condom I turned my head and looked at all the guys.

"Go on Julia, you can do it." A couple of they guys shouted.

I opened the condom and rolled it over the last, huge dildo. I put both hands on it and pretended to wank it then started to squat over it. The tip covered the whole of my crotch but I'd done it before and I was going to do it again, this time with a bigger audience.

And do it I did, albeit slowly and with a few gasps and shrieks of pain as my vagina stretched wider that I thought a baby's head would be.

When I bottomed-out I looked around at the faces of the guys watching me. Some were smiling and others looked like they didn't believe what they had just seen, but there were some videos to prove that it had happened.

Then I slowly started to rise up, it hurting nearly as much as it had when I was lowering myself. When I was on my flat feet and off the dildo I turned to face everyone with a smile of satisfaction on my face.

Then it was girl number 10's turn. She looked at me and I was sure that she was thinking,

"If Julia can do it then I can."

And she did, albeit a lot slower than I had. I really thought that she wasn't going to manage the last one and she was obviously in some pain but she persevered and got some applause when she bottomed out.

Girl 10 was bent at the waist getting the jet of water from the hosepipe on her pussy when we got there and her moans told everyone that she was enjoying the experience but the 5 minutes was up before she orgasmed.

As we all walked to the swimming pool I told the girl that she could finish herself off on the jet of water going into the pool.

Half the girls were in the pool, the others just stood around talking when we all went in and Charles clapped his hands to get some silence.

"Well done everyone, I'm pleased to announce that every girl made it to the end without enough penalties to be disqualified so everyone of you is £1,000 better off. As for the winner, well it's going to take us a while to pull all the information together but in the meantime at the front of the house you will find food and drink. Help yourselves and have a bit of fun while we work out who the lucky girl is that will be 5 times richer."

Most of the girls headed round to the front of the house to eat and drink and were followed by all the guys. I was a little surprised that not even one of the girls had asked for her clothes back, I guessed that they had got used to being seen without them by all the guys. Charles, Andrea and I went up to the 'office' room and got to work pulling all the times together and about 15 minutes later we had a winner - Annabelle. I remembered her going round the course, she'd been quite happy to impale herself on all of the dildos and when it came to sliding down the rope she'd cum quite quickly and controlled the rest of her descent so that she'd cum for a seconds time before landing on the ground on her bare butt.

Anyway, the 3 of us went out the front and saw one girl getting fucked on the grass whilst another girl was getting finger fucked while having a long kiss from another guy.

Charles called for silence to announce the winner only to discover that it was the girl on her back on the grass with her legs high in the air and a guy fucking her quite hard.

Everyone went over to watch them finish fucking then getting a round of applause from their audience. Annabelle seemed more bemused than embarrassed when she realised that everyone was stood around them and she made no attempt to close and drop her legs for ages after the guy had got off her. In fact it was only after Charles started telling her that she was the winner that her legs came down and she got to her feet and went and kissed him.

After that everyone got on with finishing the food and drink with some sex going on around the sides. Charles came over to me and told me that he was going to be the first to fuck me so I led him over to a sunny area of grass and got down on my hands and knees..

When Charles had left his deposit inside me he went and got the box of condoms, put them down beside me and then turned and almost shouted,