The Naked Obstacle Course Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's all yours guys."

I lost count after about the sixth guy had entered me doggy style and by the time the last one had had his way with me I was happy to see that some of the girls had got dressed and some of the guys were starting to leave.

Before long Charles had left with a minibus full of girls and all the guys had also left leaving just Andrea and me to tidy the place up. Fortunately we didn't have that much to do because the caterers would be back first thing in the morning to take all their equipment back.

When Charles got back it was to a quiet house as both Andrea and I were asleep, her in her bed and me in Charles'.

*****

Charles woke me early, and in our favourite way. No sooner than we had finished breakfast than some contractors started to arrive to dismantle the obstacle course and return the forest to it former glory. The naked Andrea and I went out to 'supervise' and tease the workers.

Later that morning one of the contractors got a phone call from Charles telling me to go back to the house because the vehicle hire company had come to collect the minibus and he wanted me to deal with it. I went back to the house to find 2 grinning guys standing waiting. I hadn't seen either of them before and they they took ages searching for every dent and scratch and showing it to me then checking that it was marked on their tablet image.

I quickly realised that what they were doing only needed to involve me if they found anything that wasn't on their tablet and that they didn't need to get me to bend or squat to look at each one exposing my goodies to the camera of the guy who was standing mainly behind me. However, I was happy to go along with it just so that I could let them see my pussy and get the photos knowing that there was a good chance that they would share them with their mates and possibly put them on the internet.

Returning the forest to its former state took a lot less time than setting up the obstacle course and by mid afternoon everything was quiet all around the house giving the 3 of us a chance to relax. It also gave me the chance to make sure that I had everything organised for my second year at university.

Charles later took me to his bed for a long fucking session. I was pretty sure that it wouldn't be our last but we both acted like it was, fucking each other for ages until we both fell asleep with exhaustion.

*****

My last morning in Charles' and Andrea's house and possibly my last morning getting woken by Charles' cock going in and out of my vagina.

After breakfast I got my things together, including the clothes and other gifts that Andrea and Charles had bought me, and loaded the Range Rover. After a naked hug with Andrea during which she gave my clit a quick rub, I put on one of the tops that Andrea had bought me then climbed into the car.

During the drive to my new accommodation Charles and I talked about the house and what he wanted me to keep an eye on. He also pleased me when he told me that he'd be visiting me as often as he could. I replied saying that my legs will always be open for him and Andrea.

When we got to the house Charles helped me carry my belonging in and before taking them upstairs we met the 3 guys that I would be sharing with, although I'd met one of them when Andrea took me there. All 3 were first year students and all 3 looked a bit nerdy. Also, all 6 eyes lit up when they saw what I was wearing, a top that was just long enough to cover my butt and pussy. As we said hello I got the impression that they were all a bit nervous and shy.

All 3 looked fuckable to me and I was looking forward to educating them in a few non-university things that I got the impression they probably didn't know.

As Charles and I were taking my belongings up to my room I heard one of them say,

"Bloody hell, she's going to living here, with us."

"I hope that she wears clothes like that all the time." Another said. "I think that I could see her clit, either that of she's a trans and that was a little cock, her tits didn't look very big."

I smiled to myself as Charles asked me if I wanted him to 'sort them out'.

"No, thanks Charles, but I think that I can handle those 3."

"I'm sure that you can Julia."

Off came my 'dress' and Charles and I fucked again. Charles saying that it wouldn't be long before he was back visiting. After declining his off to help me put my things where I wanted them he left leaving me to sort myself out.

When I'd got my room sorted I picked up what needed to be down in the kitchen and went down. As I passed the door to the lounge where the 3 guys were I saw that one of them had seen me. I continued to the kitchen and saw that the cupboards had sticky labels on them with one of our names written on. As I put my things into my cupboards I could just about hear the 3 of them talking.

"Fucking hell, she's naked."

"No, wishful thinking mate."

"I'm telling you, she's naked."

"Let's go to the kitchen and you'll see for yourself."

They didn't but when I was done I went to the lounge and stood in the doorway. All 3 heads turned and stared at me. After a few seconds I said,

"Well guys, I've been naked 99% of the time over the last 3 months and I intend to continue that here. Is that going to be a problem for any of you?"