The Naked Prison Ch. 08

Story Info
Steph is arrested and interrogated in the bondage chamber.
1.9k words
4.24
34.7k
9

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took Steph to the intake room where I removed her handcuffs.

"You know what comes next," I told her. "Strip."

Steph gave me an odd look. It wasn't a look of anger, fear, or any other emotion like that, but rather a look which was somewhere between admonishment and "really dude?"

"You know I didn't do it," said Steph, as she began to take off her clothes. "I would never release a prisoner, never mind that bitch."

"The evidence is pretty damning-"

"Oh cut the crap," said Steph, removing her blouse and skirt. "You and I both know that we are the only ones with the ability to disable cameras."

"And Judge Stevens," I added. Steph let out a low chuckle.

"I see what happened," she said, removing her bra. Steph's tits never failed to make me grin like a high-schooler seeing a dirty magazine for the first time.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, barely hiding my guilt. Steph rolled her eyes before removing her panties and without being told, turned around and placed her hands on the wall. She had conducted more than enough strip searches to know the routine. I began to run my fingers through her hair.

"You got all pissed off that you lost your job to someone more qualified and Judge Stevens is enough of a misogynist to also be pissed, so you made some sort of deal to have me arrested and framed for something I didn't do so that you get to keep having your boys club at the top. How am I doing so far?"

"I-I didn't-"

"Oh bullshit!" exclaimed Steph as I patted down her legs. She then turned around and placed her hands behind her head, again without being told. "I'm not an idiot. It was a brilliant plan too, but it's not going to work."

"Seems to be working quite well," I remarked as I lifted Steph's boobs. She smirked.

"For now," Steph shot back. I checked her belly button. "How long do you think this is going to last?"

"Maybe if you hadn't-"

"Oh don't pull that shit," said a now annoyed Steph. She spread her legs and I inserted two fingers into her pussy, continuing the search.

"Ok, ok. Look, I'm sorry that things worked out this way, but they did. They don't have any actual evidence that you wanted to Nicole to escape, so it's not like you'll end up here for very long!"

"I don't think you're understanding me," said Steph as I finished up. "You're going to make sure that the board not only drops the charges, but that I am reinstated, or I will tell them about your deal with Stevens and that you helped Nicole escape."

"You have no proof," I said. "Now bend over."

"You forgot to check my mouth," said Steph, raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe I wanted to check your ass first."

"Or maybe you were too busy staring at my tits to concentrate on what you were doing."

She wasn't wrong. I sighed and Steph opened her mouth. I ran my fingers under her gums, tongue, and around the back of her mouth.

"Maybe you just wanted to taste yourself," I whispered. "I bet the main reason you're mad that I helped Nicole escape is because now you can't have her for yourself."

I poked around Steph's mouth some more and grabbed one of her tits with my other hand for good measure. She waited until I was done before talking again.

"You said I have no proof," noted Steph, as she bent over. "Maybe you should have checked my ass first."

I nervously poked a finger inside Steph's asshole and found it coming into contact with something hard. Thinking it was a weird sex toy, I grabbed it and pulled out but it appeared to be a sleek, black, miniature recording device. I angrily slapped Steph's ass.

"What the fuck is this?!" I cried. Steph laughed.

"A transmitter," she said, turning around with a look of glee. "Oh man, I wish I could have seen the look on your face! I slipped that in there while you and Stevens were busy gloating."

"Where is it transmitting to?" I asked in a low growl. Steph placed her hands in front of her.

"I'm ready for the showers," she stated. I slapped cuffs on her and roughly led her out of intake and upstairs, her tits bouncing as she tried to keep up. We didn't run into any guards. I turned on the water and removed Steph's cuffs.

"Go shower then," I ordered. Steph began to slowly wash her hair.

"There's no conditioner," she observed.

"You're a prisoner now," I responded. "What do you expect?"

"Not for long. I bet that recording is making you nervous."

"Not really."

"It's in two different locations," said Steph, as she began to seductively wash her chest. "And if I don't stop it in the next twenty four hours, it's going to be released on the internet. You basically admitted to collaborating with that asshole Stevens, so either find a way to get me reinstated by then, or you're going to jail too, except unlike me, you're not going to be having much fun in prison. So enjoy your last fucking day as warden, cause tomorrow it's going to be you leaving in cuffs."

I approached Steph. "You will tell me how to stop that recording," I said menacingly. Steph began to rinse off.

"No," she said. I slapped her across the face causing Steph to laugh.

"I can handle pain," she said confidently, as she continued rinsing.

"You think so?" I asked. "I guess you'll be able to handle a night in the bondage chamber then."

"Bring it on," challenged Steph as she turned the water off. I cuffed her and obliged, taking her down to the bondage chamber before tying her to the St. Andrews cross.

"Tell me how to find the recording," I said softly. Steph smirked at me

"You've known me for a week now," she said. "Do you really think I'm going to do that?"

"With the right motivation you will," I said holding up a bullwhip. "Everyone cracks, Steph. You taught me that."

"Do. Your. Worst."

I shrugged my shoulders and whipped her hard across the tits. Steph only grunted. I raised an eyebrow and did it again, and then a third time. Sweat began to form on her forehead and red marks on her chest, but no audible reaction. I tried on her stomach. A light gasp was all I got.

"You're tough," I complimented her. "I'll give you that."

"Is that you giving up?" asked Steph. "Why don't you let me down and we'll just call this foreplay?"

"Not a chance," I said as I crashed the whip down on her tits again. This time, Steph had to bite her lip. I got another idea and I whipped Steph just above the crotch. She bit her lip again to keep from yelling.

"You see, you talk a big game but when's the last time someone actually whipped you like this? You're gonna break sooner than you think."

Steph didn't respond so I whipped her a few more times. Tits, stomach, pussy. I tried the feet once, but still no real reaction. I put the whip aside and got the cattle prod, which I used on her tit. That elicited an involuntary yelp.

"That's better," I said. Steph shook her head to get the hair out of her eyes.

"So what?" she asked. "I'm still not going to say anything."

"I can keep this up all night," I said, whipping her tits again. "And when I get tired, I'll get Anna in here. See, I actually have a crush on you Steph. Anna hates your guts. Who do you think is going to be worse?"

Steph grinned from ear to ear. I cracked the bullwhip on the ground in frustration.

"What the fuck is so funny?" I demanded to know.

"You have a crush on me," said Steph with a laugh. "You shouldn't have said that cause now I know you're not going to really hurt me."

I dropped the whip and wrapped my hand around her throat. "Are you sure about that?" I asked.

"Very..." croaked out Steph. "Even.... this... you know.... I like."

I released her in a flash of anger and kicked over some equipment. She was right. I knew she liked to be choked. What didn't she like? With Anna it was the cold that she hated. I went to the thermostat and turned the AC up to full blast and left to compose myself. When I came back in a few minutes, Steph was visibly cold and her nipples were hard, but she was still laughing.

"Wow," she remarked. "You're so bad at this that you can't even do anything except reuse the same old techniques. The whipping, the AC, that's all so cliche. You know that you'd be nothing without me and that's why I'm a better warden."

"I'll show you just how good of a warden I am," I said as I pulled out my cock and began to fuck her roughly, choking her as I did so. Steph looked me in the eyes the entire time, even as I let go of her throat to slap her.

"Eyes down, slut!" I ordered. Steph continued looking at my face, her mouth slightly open from moaning. I leaned forwards and spit inside her open mouth.

"You can try to avoid admitting it," I said between thrusts, "but I'm in charge here!"

I came close to finishing and decided to finish by jacking off on her tits to add to her degradation. I completed the deed and Steph finally looked down at the white liquid coating her chest and dripping down to her belly button. I fished a vibrator out of one of the nearby drawers and stuck it in her pussy before turning it on.

"Good night," I said with a smile as I left her alone in the dark. I still had some time left to find out what I needed to know. However, as it turned out, it was unnecessary. I returned to the office to find Judge Stevens grinning ear to ear.

"She sent her proof to the committee," he told me.

"B-But I thought-"

"Yeah, I know what she said. I watched the whole thing. She was lying, the recording was sent immediately. Fortunately for you, I had access to any communications sent and seeing that it's pretty late, none of the other members opened the file before I deleted it.

I sighed in relief. It appeared that I wouldn't end up going to prison after all. Stevens held up his hand.

"There is something else," he added. "I did end up speaking with the committee and while they agree that Steph was careless, they don't see enough evidence to prosecute her for collaborating with a prisoner, even with our fabrication."

"Then-"

"We're pretty backed up right now thanks to an incident that happened over the weekend, so you have a few days before the official order to release and reinstate her comes in. You could, of course, do it now anyway."

I grinned deviously "Technically, you aren't supposed to be here right now?"

"Correct."

"Then there's no record of this conversation?"

"Just of you arresting Stephanie."

"Then I think I'm going to have some fun with her for the next few days..."