All Comments on 'The Naked Prison Ch. 08'

by eroticauthor333

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawover 2 years ago

This will be fun. I wonder which will last longer, her will or his sadistic dominance?

Cuz if she doesn't break before the deadline, he's most certainly doomed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dani obsesso here again. Enjoying the push-pull between these two protagonists. Steph and John are devious fucks and equally matched. Steph has more administrative experience but John has Judge Stevens to even the battle. Hey, while John is attending to Steph maybe he lends our beloved Dani to Stevens as gratitude for the file deletion and committee consultation. Hint Hint lol. Thanx for the read.

mul717ud35mul717ud35over 2 years ago

I'm loving the ups and downs of this drama. You've created some deliciously kinky and real characters that I can't wait to read more about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dani obsesso here yet again. Is Steph's reinstatement as warden compromised when John discovers her sister or mother is scheduled to appear before Judge Stevens as a defendant in a DUI hit n run case? Perhaps John attains position of Budget Control and Finances for prison and uses the inmates to offset rising penal costs and even make a profit. The masked. disguised women are surreptitiously utilized via webcam for single, group and fetish shows. This buys him favor with Warden Steph, provides an income and allows him to regain some power and control of things. Will Dani be occasionally furloughed to Judge Stevens on a work release program for aspiring paralegals but actually utilized as his pleasure toy and barter to gain political power wielded by elder politicos and businessman? Use em or lose em I'll be reading nonetheless. But do use the Dani part. Lol.

eroticauthor333eroticauthor333over 2 years agoAuthor

Haha, the funny thing is, I was just thinking about that for Dani! Not so much the paralegal angle and more that he finds it too complicated to have John keep bringing random prisoners off the island and instead makes a deal with Dani that she gets time off for good behaviour if she serves as his live in slave or something like that. I think your idea is good, but for whatever reason I want something more degrading for Danielle lol. Of course, it will work out for her in the end, but not without a lot of action first. I like your other ideas too. I have some thoughts on how to incorporate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

O.D. (Obssesso Dani) again lol. As you wish of course, happy to keep ball rolling. Re: degrading Dani, now I didn't elaborate how demented and sadistic the Judge's business and political colleagues are. I left that to your imagination as this is your world and I'm just a visitor. My thoughts were Danielle would completely satisfy their unlimited, wicked cravings individually as a sex slave and more. Such a fine line separates successful business, political and criminal elements and I'm sure Stevens has rubbed elbows with the worst over the years. Nothing as perverted as an old pervert. I have a group thing in mind for her as an introduction to these "gentlepersdons".

Stevens determines the favor, remittance, vote each of his cronies must pay for his or her possession of Dani for a week or so. The only rule is no overt physical violence including tattoos, piercings, scars etc. but pets are allowed lol. John and Stevens will introduce Danielle to the group in the Judge's mansion. She is naked, blindfolded and tied to a large. wooden lazy susan table. Each future master or mistress introduces themselves via a kiss or caress. Friction and momentum determines her keeper as the table is spun with all gathered around. When the table stops spinning the person closest to Danielle's head owns her mind and body for that week. Subsequent weeks have the next keeper determined in like manner with previous winners remaining eligible. How's that for her initial degradation? Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The creativity of these back-and-forth struggles as well as the actual character development and tension have earned this series a spot in my list of favorites. Bravo, author, bravo.

I'm looking forward to Steph's terror when she doesn't get released at the time she thought she would be released and with John controlling the flow of information, he could probably pull off a pretty fun bluff on her like pretending to be delighted she would belong to him for the next two years etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story, eagerly waiting for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There are 1,000 stories in the naked city but I guess only 8 in the naked prison😃. That's for you "Naked City" tv fans and my goodbye to the delectable Ms. Dani character who apparently has died on this storylines vine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oops correction. "There are eight million stories in the Naked City".

eroticauthor333eroticauthor333almost 2 years agoAuthor

Oh, I'm going to finish this story eventually! Don't worry about that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I completely understand. Life happens. In your own time then.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroticauthor333@eroticauthor333
Hey! Welcome to my profile. In real life, I'm a mild-mannered academic (PhD student), but sexually I'm really into BDSM (my favorite thing in the world is a naked woman in handcuffs). I'm here writing stories about things that come to mind. What I write isn't always something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES