The Nanny: BDSM Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished with the must-haves, and I could finally look at my purchases from earlier. I took my little toy from the shopping spree and introduced it to Alex.

"Please, not again." He begged me as I stretched his bum hole.

"Relax, I am not fisting you again; this is something different!" I reassured him.

"What are you doing? Holy crap, my ass is blowing apart!" He screamed.

"Ah, you are so silly. I am pegging you with a strap-on. This toy is my gift to you for being obedient over the week. Eric would never let me do this, but you do, right?" I announced and started rhythmically riding his behind.

It did not take long, and Alex came on the bed. The strap-on gave me an orgasm with its vibration and massages his prostate as well.

"Ah, this was so good. I love you." Alex has whispered to me as I lay on top of him after I finished.

"Ah, you are sweet, but I am your nanny and nothing else. This whole thing was part of the plan. Your mom installed a hidden camera in your room so she will be able to re-watch everything that had happened here." I stated. I heard him crying quietly. "My job is done, now."

Mom POV

I returned from the five-day trip refreshed. I got a beautiful tan and finally spent time with my new partner. I have closely monitored Anita's messages over the week, and I was satisfied with her results.

I entered the apartment and found her packed up, ready to go. She smiled and hugged me.

"Alex behaved well. He deserves the allowance." She informed me.

"Good to hear. What is Alex doing now?" I asked curiously.

"I left him inside, tied down. He will need to clean up after himself, but that should be easy-peasy after what I made him do this week."

We both laughed and said our goodbyes.

12