The Nanny, my Sister, and Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Christmas with my sisters nanny and my parents is revealing.
9.1k words
4.61
10k
18
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairryWC
HairryWC
87 Followers

The Nanny -- Christmas

This is the third in a series of stories about my sister's nanny and our adventures. Everyone in the story is over nineteen years of age. The people in the story are fictitious and are not based on anyone living now, in the past, or, as far as I know, in the future. The story is written as fun, and hopefully, will be an enjoyable read.

It was late December. School had been out for a few weeks. I had graduated, but given all the confusion Covid introduced, I didn't go through the commencement ceremony. I settled for a good night out with some friends and a congratulatory fuck from my stepsister, Julie. I had finished up a project for a professor in the engineering college. With that completed, I was done working for the university and was unemployed.

The company I had secured a 'real world' job with lost a government contract, so all hiring had been frozen. It looked like I would be moving home, until I found something else. That almost sounds like bad news, but it meant I could spend the next semester looking for work until Missy graduated next spring. I had already made up my mind that I was going to look in the same cities as she did. I wasn't sure about marriage yet, but I was sure I wanted to stay in her life.

It had been about six weeks since that weekend at the cabin when we learned about Julie and my parent's sexual appetites. We had left our little contribution after theirs on the videotape we had found. I had no way of knowing whether our message had been found. I still wasn't sure if I wanted our message to be found.

Mom wasn't my biological mother. Mom was Julie's mom and my stepmother. But she had been part of the family even before Dad married her after my biological mom left us. She was the person who kissed my knee when I skinned it and took care of me when I was sick. I don't know how or when it was ingrained in me, that mothers and sisters were off-limits when it came to sex, but it was. But last year, things changed when Julie broke through those limits and got me to fuck her. She was my stepsister, not my sister.

Now I was thinking about Mom and Aunt Betty. I had watched parts of that tape in my mind several times, since the night we found it. Mom and Aunt Betty were both hot. They were both well-toned. Mom and large breasts that bounced violently when she moved. Aunt Betty's breasts were much smaller, but her athleticism more than made up for it. Aunt Betty could get her body into positions that hurt me just watching her.

I was able to get through most of that. Neither Mom nor Aunt Betty were blood-related. The idea that I seemed to keep getting hung up on was the picture of Dad fucking Missy or Julie. I had seen both of them fucked by friends at parties. Somehow having my father fucking them was a different feeling. Why was I jealous of my father fucking my girlfriend and stepsister, but I wasn't jealous of other guys doing the same thing?

Here I was, about to take the last exit off the expressway. The exit would lead Julie and me home in about fifteen minutes. Julie and I had packed up yesterday. All my personal belongings from the apartment were in the back of my truck. Julie--actually, Mom and Dad--would be taking over the rent on the apartment. Julie would find a roommate over the break or during the next semester and take over the rent payments at that point.

"So, do you think they saw the video?" Julie asked.

"How would I know and stop reading my mind," I growled back, not wanting to spend any more time thinking about it.

"I expected to hear something from them," Julie said, sounding shaken.

"You can't be nervous about something that hasn't happened. For all you know, they haven't been to the cabin since we were there," I said, curtly.

"But Aunt Betty and Uncle Paul live there," said Julie, in the same, shaken voice.

"Do you think they watch that sex tape every night?" I replied.

"I don't know," she said, quietly.

"They aren't horny teenagers like you. They probably haven't watched it since they made it," I said silently, hoping I was right.

"Do you think so?" Julie asked.

"Hell no, did you see them? They were all over each other. They probably watch it twice a day," I hollered.

That broke Julie out of her funk, and she started laughing.

"Just imagine the look on their face when they realized there was more on their tape now," she said.

"And just imagine the phone call when they realized who it was," I said, smiling inside at how I had just reignited Julie's fears.

There were tears in Julie's eyes, as we pulled up to the house.

"Girl, I'm just kidding. If they were mad about the video, they would have called us or come out to see us."

"Yeah, probably," she said, with a sniffle.

"Are you afraid of them being angry? If you are--first, they have no place to be angry, considering we got the idea from them. Second, like I said earlier, we would know it by now if they were angry. Finally, they would be mad at Missy and me. We are the adults in their minds, you are still their little girl, so they would be yelling at us, not you."

"Yeah, it's all your fault. You turned me into your fuck-toy," she said, much happier.

"I kind of remember that the other way around," I said, with a smile. "Now, let's just go inside and act like nothing has happened. The first move is theirs."

With that, we grabbed bags and headed for the house. Unloading the remainder of my items would wait for later.

"Hello, Don't tase me," I yelled, as we walked into the house.

"In the kitchen," was the familiar reply of Missy's voice.

"Where are Mom and Dad?" I asked, after a quick kiss and a longer hug.

"You're Mom's dealing with some Navy stuff, and your dad is on a flight. Both swear they will be home for Christmas," said Missy.

"It's two days before Christmas," said Julie, obviously pissed at the situation.

"Don't worry. The ship is in port, so your mom is just a few hours away. The port operations are shutting down for the week between Christmas and New Year's, so she'll be here the whole week. Your dad is on the return leg of his trip and promises he will be here Christmas Eve, at the latest," assured Missy.

"So, we have the house to ourselves 'til then," I said, hugging Missy again.

"Yes, and now that you two are here, we can get it decorated," said Missy, in a no-nonsense voice.

"Can we have some dinner first? We haven't eaten since we stopped in Nashville," I whined.

"That sounds like a good idea. We can pick up a tree, a couple of wreaths, and some garland," said Missy, in a very authoritative voice.

"Okay, 'Mom'," said Julie, as she skipped out of the room, laughing at the look on Missy's face.

"What was that about?" asked Missy, looking at me.

"You're just more 'take charge' than usual tonight," I said, smiling.

"I just love decorating for Christmas," said Missy.

"It will be fine. Just remember, there are some traditions we have as a family. Some things can be changed, but others can't. Just be sensitive to any pushback from Julie," I said, smiling warmly at Missy.

We went to Julie's favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner. Julie told Missy all about the last couple of weeks of school. There was a boy Julie had met that she was going to be 'talking' to over the holidays. I hadn't met this new guy. Now that I had graduated, I probably never would. I just had to hope that whatever Missy and I taught her stuck.

God, is this what it's like being a parent, I thought to myself. She's on her own, and all I can do is hope. I've got some friends up there still that I can get to look out for her.

We finished our dinner and went to a tree lot we had passed on the way to dinner. Once there, we started walking around looking.

"There isn't much left on the lot, is there," I said to a kid about Julie's age, who came over to help us.

"Considering Christmas is only two days away, we've got more than I would like to have," he said.

He probably shouldn't have said that. No way is he getting full price now, I thought.

"Do you have any wreaths and garland?" Missy asked.

"It's over here," the kid said, pointing toward the RV in the center of the lot.

"Julie, go with her," I said.

I continued looking around for a tree. It needed to be around six to seven feet tall but no taller than eight feet, I thought to myself. It has to be as filled out as we can get, but everything here is pretty scrawny. There is one big ten-footer that would be perfect if we could just shrink it.

Then it hit me -- we would get the ten-footer and cut it down to size. This guy wasn't going to get it sold at this point, so I bet I could get it for the price of a regular seven-foot tree.

I stood by the tree, waiting patiently for Julie and Missy. I was beginning to wonder if they were okay when I saw them walking towards me with the Christmas Tree kid in tow.

"All of your trees look pretty sad," I said. "The only one you have that's worth anything is this ten-footer here." I continued motioning toward the tree.

"That won't fit in the den," said Julie, almost on cue.

"I can cut it to whatever size you want," volunteered the kid.

That was too easy, I thought to myself.

"Great," I said, "How much?"

I was afraid to hear the answer.

"Oh, the ladies paid already," he said.

I looked at the girls very disapprovingly. "Okay, let's get it cut up and in the truck," I said.

It didn't take long to get the tree cut down to size and in the back of the truck. Still having a significant part of my belongings in the truck, I made Julie sit in the back seat with the garland in her lap, on the way home.

"So, what the hell was that all about?" I grumbled, as we left the parking lot.

"Well, when I got behind the RV, Missy and Tod were talking about the garland. He wasn't budging on the price, so I asked him what he would give us if I gave him a blowjob," said Julie, immediately.

"You didn't!" I yelled.

"No, she didn't, but as they say, that got him in the mood to negotiate," Missy said. "By the time we finished with him, the poor boy was so confused he gave us everything in exchange for a phone number."

"You gave him your phone number. Just how do you think that's going to end?" I yelled, as I looked at Julie through the rearview mirror.

"Not my number," Julie said, laughing.

I looked over at Missy with a shocked, hurt look.

"No, don't even go there," Missy said, looking at me.

"So, whose number did you give him?" I yelled.

"Yours," said Julie. "He likes guys and thought you were cute."

The car swerved, as I tried to turn around and get to my little sister. Both girls screamed, and I regained control of the wheel.

"So, you pimped me out to some poor guy that thinks I'm going to go out with him. I'm going to have to answer when he calls, and I'll have to go back and pay for all of this," I said.

The girls couldn't hold back their laughter enough to answer. I did my best to hold mine back, too, but I couldn't.

"We gave him your dad's credit card number," said Missy, laughing hysterically.

"Fuck you. Fuck you, both!" I yelled, angrily.

"Maybe after we get the tree, wreaths, and garland up," Missy said, still laughing.

It didn't take long to get home. Once there, Julie and Missy left the wreaths by the front doors and took the garland inside. I untied the tree, put the stand on it, and managed to carry it into the den.

"Put it over there by Dad's chair," said Julie.

"No, on the other side of the chair, away from the fireplace," Missy instructed.

"Now turn it a little to the left," said Missy.

"That's too far," said Julie.

This game the girls were playing with me continued for a couple of minutes before I left the tree where it was, and told the girls to position it themselves. I went to the boxes of Christmas decorations, found our wreath hangers, and started to go outside to hang them on the doors.

"You can't hang them like that," I heard Julie, from behind me.

Missy came up next to me with two big red bows and about a dozen large silver balls.

We continued outside. As I hooked the hangers over the doors, Missy attached one bow to the bottom of each wreath. I took two silver balls and hung them like cow bells from the top of one of the wreaths. Missy must have liked the idea, and when I turned around, she had taken the remaining balls and hung them in pairs of two. A pair on each side of each wreath and one pair at the top of each.

We stepped back, looked at our handiwork, smiled, and went back inside.

Julie had set up the manger scene on the table across from the Christmas tree. There were four stockings and an athletic sock hung from the mantle.

Julie noticed us looking at the stockings. "The sock is your's, Brad," she said.

"I know it's mine," I said.

"No, really, it's yours for Santa, we didn't have enough Christmas stockings, and I didn't want you to feel left out," Julie said, giggling.

"But that one has my name on it," I protested.

"Are you going to make Missy use your dirty sock?" Julie asked, accusatorially.

There wasn't anything I could say, so Julie and Missy just looked at each other and started laughing.

"Let's finish this up tomorrow. Does anyone know what time Mom and Dad will be home?" I asked.

"I talked with Mom earlier, and she said it would be around dinner time or maybe a bit later," said Julie.

"Okay, then I'm going to go up and get some sleep. I'm tired after driving all day," I said.

I headed upstairs and brushed my teeth. When I entered my bedroom, two beautiful young women were lying in my bed waiting for me.

"So, how tired are you?" asked Missy.

I didn't answer. I just pulled off my clothes and climbed into bed between them.

"I'm going to miss this next semester, when you're back in school," I said, hugging Julie.

"I'm not enough for you?" quipped Missy.

"It's different. Sometimes I like having both of my beautiful bookends with me," I said, hugging them both.

For the next thirty minutes, we continued petting, kissing, and hugging each other until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

We woke up around nine o'clock the following day. We had a quick breakfast of cereal, toast, and fruit before starting to work on finishing the Christmas decorations. I put up some outside lights around the door and smaller trees outside. I put out some candy-cane pathway lights from the driveway to the front door and put the red, green, and blue filters on the lights that shine up on the house.

While I was doing that, Julie and Missy were decorating the tree, running some lights on the garland they had put up, and cooking something delicious when I came in from outside.

It started getting dark around five-thirty, so we turned on all the lights. We had standing reservations at an Indian restaurant about two miles from home, so we started getting ready to go there. No one seemed to remember how the tradition of eating there started, but neither Julie nor I remember a Christmas when we weren't eating there.

Our regular Christmas Eve routine was to eat dinner out, come home, get ready for bed, and have family-story night in the den, before going upstairs to sleep. That's the way it'd always been. But in the last few years since I started college, it'd become more of an eggnog-snacks-and-storytelling time. Julie and I would wander upstairs around ten and sleep late Christmas morning.

It hurt to think that, for the first time I could remember, we might not have Mom and Dad for story time. I shouldn't have worried; just as we opened the door to leave, Mom, followed by Dad, pulled into the driveway. Mom was crying as she ran to the door hugging us. Dad gave me a firm pat on the back and a hug across the shoulders as we stood, listening to the women scream and giggle.

"We're about to go to Curry Palace for dinner," I said.

Mom looked at Dad and said, "You kids go ahead, it's been a long day, and I want to take a shower and get ready for bed."

"Me too," said Dad, "bring us a little tandoori chicken back, and we'll meet in the den for story time."

We agreed and headed off for dinner.

"See, they aren't upset at all," I said to Julie.

"Yeah, maybe they haven't seen the movie yet," Julie said.

"You two worry a lot about nothing," Missy said.

We finished eating and got some tandoori chicken for Dad and chicken tikka masala for Mom. That was her favorite. Then we headed home.

When we got to the house, Julie took the food to the kitchen and put it in the fridge.

"Mom, Dad, we're home!" Julie yelled.

"We're in the den. Go get ready for bed and come on in. I'm getting some wine for us to drink while we talk," said Mom.

I put on a sweatshirt and gym shorts. The girls met me at the top of the stairs in matching Christmas nightshirts. I pulled Missy up and hugged her, letting my hand slide down the small of her back to her ass, checking for panties.

"Stop it," she said, as she giggled. "It's not just us here now, behave."

We headed down to the den. When we entered, the lights were dim but not so dark that we couldn't see Mom and Dad, and we froze dead in our tracks.

Mom was sitting in Dad's lap, wearing a red babydoll with white fur. Dad was wearing a Santa hat and a pair of red boxers.

Oh my god, she looked so hot there with dad, I thought, before I remembered that it was Mom.

"Have some wine, girls," Mom said, using the glass in her hand to direct the girls to the bottle on the table across the room.

"Get whatever you want to drink, Brad," said Dad.

I went to the bar and poured myself an extra-strong Jack and Coke. Afterward, the girls and I made our way to the couch for what I was sure would be an interesting story time.

"I am so glad we all managed to get home for Christmas," said Mom, "and I am so glad you three have grown so close."

"That's putting it mildly," said Dad, with a chuckle.

"So, tell us how this all began," said Mom.

Missy, Julie, and I all looked at each other, as if trying to decide who should start and what we should tell.

"I think it all started with a taser," said Dad, smiling directly at me.

"Yeah, I guess that's true," I said. "It all started when Missy, a young woman I had never met before and had no idea would be in our house, tased me in the ass when I came home from college."

"We didn't know who you were," howled Julie, while everyone else laughed.

"Then we just hit it off," said Missy, "We spent the summer together and have gotten together a few times during the semester."

"And how did Julie get involved in this?" asked Dad.

"Well--" Julie began.

"We wanted to make sure Julie was prepared for her first semester of college," Missy said, interrupting Julie. "So we let her experience certain things like different kinds of alcohol so she would know what she was getting into before she went to school."

"We've seen the tape," said Mom.

"We're pretty sure it went a little farther than a couple of drinks," added Dad.

"Are you mad at us," asked Julie, as if she were afraid of the answer.

"Surprised," Dad said, carefully choosing his words.

"We had a different idea about how to prepare you for school, but it never managed to happen, so I guess what Brad and Missy did was the next best thing," said Mom.

"So, how was your first semester?" asked Mom.

"It was great," said Julie. "Brad introduced me to a bunch of people and showed me places where it was okay to go alone, and others where I needed to go in a group. We went to some parties together. He was always there, as my big brother, if anyone started to get too handsy."

"In truth," I said, "Julie did a great job of shutting the guys down herself."

"Except that one jerk that wouldn't take no for an answer until you stepped in," added Julie.

HairryWC
HairryWC
87 Followers