The Nanny, my Sister, and Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were doing fine with him; I just didn't want to see him get his ass kicked by you."

"I'm glad to hear you and your big brother have learned to get along so well," Mom said.

"So, tell us about you and Dad," I said, changing the subject before the talk of Julie and I went much farther.

"Well, I've been on the ship getting her ready for this retrofit that she'll be going under for the next six months," Mom said.

"The videotape," I said, interrupting her.

"Well, that goes back a long way," said Dad.

"That was just last year," said Julie, "I recognized Mom's bracelet."

"The movie was last year, shortly after Christmas, you are right. But your mom, Aunt Genny, Uncle Paul, and I have been more than friends since your mom and I got serious dating," said Dad.

"I guess that all started at the Fourth of July party, when we had a bit too much to drink." Mom said.

"Yeah, we woke up the next morning with the wrong dates and realized we were okay with it and that it was fun," said Dad, laughing.

Dad continued telling us stories about their dating, wedding reception, and trips they had taken together. While he talked, I noticed that Mom was interested in the bulge growing in his pants. Her hand had moved up the leg of his shorts, and it looked like she was working on his nuts as he talked.

Missy must have noticed, too. It wasn't long before she maneuvered her hand inside my shorts and softly slid it up and down my dick. Julie was staring at Dad, just drinking in everything she was hearing and seeing.

Suddenly, Mom stopped what she was doing, stood up, and walked over to the presents under the tree.

"Here," she said, handing a wrapped package to Julie, "You might enjoy this. Go ahead and open it."

Missy diverted her attention to the present Julie was opening.

"Look," squealed Julie, obviously happy.

"Is that the one..." started Missy.

"Yeah, it's the one we started to buy but decided on the remote-control unit instead," said Julie, visibly bouncing up and down on the couch.

I finally got a glimpse of what all the excitement was about. It was an unnaturally big silver dildo, complete with batteries and lube.

"Do you think it will fit?" asked a curious Missy.

"I'm going to find out," said Julie, as she ripped it open and put in the batteries.

I looked back over toward Mom and Dad to gauge their reaction. They were kissing, and Mom's hands were in Dad's shorts.

"Let her play with her toy," I whispered in Missy's ear, as I pulled her back toward me grinding her ass against my dick.

Missy whirled around, looked over at my parents, and slid down on her knees as she pushed me down on the sofa. I looked over at my parents and saw Mom sitting in the recliner with Dad kneeling in front of her, kissing his way up her legs toward the red panties she was wearing. She looked over at me and winked, as Missy pulled out my dick and started to suck on it.

She was licking it from the bottom to the top, pausing briefly to kiss the top or give it a gentle nibble. Suddenly, a low groan came from Julie, who was sitting draped across a chair on the other side of the room. Missy looked up. Julie still had on her nightshirt, but her hands were up underneath it, and a strange mechanical humming was coming from her, along with her occasional moan.

"Good, isn't it," said Mom.

Julie didn't say anything; she just moaned.

"I want to try it out later," said Missy.

Again, Julie didn't say anything. She just shook her head from side to side, as if to say no.

I looked at Mom again, as Missy returned to work on my dick. Mom's head was leaning back with her back arched. Every muscle in her body seemed tense as Dad continued eating her pussy. Occasionally, she would open her mouth to scream, but no sound came out. As Dad raised his head for a moment, presumably to breathe, Mom reached to the side for her glass of wine. She took a sip and poured the rest down her chest, so it ran between her breasts.

Dad didn't waste any time in pulling, removing her red babydoll, and starting to lick the wine off her body. She had a stunning pair of breasts. They were large, perfectly formed, and in the dim light of the den--the wine glistened on them, making them seem to glow.

I gave Missy a nudge taking her attention away from my dick and nodded toward Mom and Dad. Missy turned and watched, as Dad kissed, licked, and sucked his way over Mom's body before spinning her around in the recliner and starting to fuck her from behind.

Missy turned around and sat down on my dick, taking it up into her hot, wet pussy as we watched Mom getting fucked hard by Dad. I glanced at Julie, who was in her own private heaven with her dildo.

Dad was closer to cumming than I was, and emptied his load into Mom before I was ready to cum. Dad got up and walked into the kitchen as Mom stood up and walked toward us.

"Where did Dad go?" asked Julie.

"Probably to get a beer," Mom answered, as she sat next to us.

"So how is he?" Mom asked, looking at Missy.

"He's great, but I really want to play with Julie's new toy," said Missy, who was still grinding on my dick. "Will you keep him warm for me?"

"Okay," Julie said, as she stood up, "But, I think I want a beer, too. Is that okay?" She continued looking at Mom.

"Sure, honey, you're old enough," Mom said.

As Missy got up and moved to where Julie had been sitting, Julie followed Dad into the kitchen.

"You know she doesn't like beer, right?" I whispered to Mom.

"I know. Your father and I have been talking about her since we saw that movie."

"Oh," I said.

"Yep," Mom said, putting her hand on my dick.

The next thing I knew, the woman I grew up thinking of as Mom was on her knees in front of me, going down on my dick. At first, I wasn't sure what to think of it, but then I just closed my eyes and let it happen.

She had a way of going down on me that was distinctive. It was slow and deliberate, then fast and wet, then she did something with her tongue that was like licking my balls when she was deepthroating me that I had never felt before. I have no idea how someone could have a tongue that long. Maybe it wasn't her tongue; I don't know.

Right then, Missy let out a high-pitched squeal from the other side of the room, where she was playing with Julie's new dildo.

Mom got off me, grinning. "She must have found the hammer mode," Mom laughed. "I'm going to go check on your sister. Go help your girlfriend," she continued.

Before I got up, Julie came running back into the room. "That's too big; I'm not ready for that yet."

She saw me and grinned. "But I want something."

Before I could understand what was happening, I was moving back onto the couch, and Julie was climbing on top of my dick.

"Be a good brother and help a sister out," she said, as she started sliding my dick into her pussy.

I don't think I had ever felt her this wet before. The way she was sliding up and down on me offered almost no resistance. It felt like someone had dumped a bottle of lube in her.

"What happened in there"? I asked.

"I wanted to fuck him, but he's just too big. It hurt too much trying to get it in," Julie said.

"Okay, slow down if you want it to last," I said.

"I don't want it to last. I want you to cum in me now. I want to feel those hot jets of cum splashing against me inside. I need it now," Julie said, as she leaned into me, kissing me as she fucked me with her hips. I held out as long as possible, before letting go of the cum, straining to get out.

"YES!" Julie screamed, as she ground herself onto my dick, taking everything as deep as she could. She pumped again with her hips, then again and one more time before satisfying herself that there wasn't anymore. She rolled off beside me with her head on my shoulder.

Missy was passed out in her chair with the dildo in her pussy vibrating away. Mom and Dad were back in the recliner, quietly kissing and holding each other.

"Best Christmas ever," said Julie, as she passed out on my shoulder.

I couldn't agree with her more.

The following day, Christmas morning, I woke up around nine o'clock. I was still lying on the sofa, naked. The ladies had all gotten up and disappeared. Dad had a blanket draped across him and was still asleep.

I walked into the kitchen, where I found Mom, Missy, and Julie all sitting at the table, drinking coffee and talking.

"Go put some clothes on," Mom instructed, as if she hadn't just sucked my dick the night before.

"Julie's been traumatized," said Missy, laughing.

"No, it's just Dad's dick; it's huge. Brad's is fine; it's normal size," Julie explained.

Missy and Mom started laughing, as I headed back into the other room to gather my clothes and try to get decent. I couldn't decide if I had just been insulted, but I was pretty sure I had. I hadn't gotten a good look at Dad's dick last night. It's not something I focus on if there are women around. I had this strange urge to lift the blanket Dad had over him to see what all the fuss was about, but I managed to stifle that thought and went into the kitchen for breakfast.

Pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, fruits, orange juice, coffee, and pastries were all set out for us to eat. After a few minutes, I looked up and noticed that Dad was not in the recliner anymore.

"So, the girls and I were talking, and they filled me in on more of the goings-on around here, these past few months," Mom said, looking at me.

Oh hell, I thought, it's Christmas. I can't be about to get in trouble on Christmas morning. Couldn't they have waited till tomorrow to throw me under the bus?

"I want you to know how happy and proud I am of the way you handled things and the way you have taken care of your sister," Mom said.

Wait, I thought, happy, proud, those are good words. I'm not in trouble for fucking an employee and my sister all last summer and then fucking my sister exclusively all this past semester. It is a strange world we live in.

"Thank you," I said, as I took another sip of coffee.

"Good morning, ladies," I heard Dad say, as he entered the room. "Did everyone have a good night, last night"?

Everyone greeted Dad with the appropriate chorus of 'good mornings' and 'yes, sirs', along with a few giggles.

"Breakfast looks wonderful," Dad said, as he sat down and fixed a plate of everything.

"So, what's this week look like for everyone," he asked, between bites.

"I'm off all week, so I thought the girls and I could return things tomorrow and do some shopping at the after-Christmas sales," Mom said.

"I've got flights the next couple of days, but I should be home for New Year's Eve," Dad said.

"You're going out again, so soon," Julie whined.

"Yes, honey, but now that you are in college and your brother is out, I'm going to adjust my schedule and stay closer to home, now," Dad said.

"I would have thought you would have stayed closer to home while Mom was deployed and Julie was here alone," I said.

"What and to have deprived Missy of a job," Dad said, grinning.

"You know what I mean," I said.

"Well, we needed the money with both of you in school, so I took more overseas flights. It also made it easier for me to catch runs to where your mom was, so we could see places together," Dad said.

"Are you upset about it," asked Missy, looking at me with eyes that said, you better get the answer to this right.

"Of course not. I was actually wondering if he could stay on the long trips for maybe another semester," I said.

"Nice recovery," said Julie, giggling.

The rest of the day was spent opening presents, watching parades, and sleeping off all the food we were eating.

I gave Missy a necklace that had a heart-shaped pendant made of amethyst, with a thin gold band wrapped around it. She gave me a shirt and a pair of work pants. Something more professional than the jeans I usually wore. They will be great to wear when I get another job. I put fifty dollars on Julie's student account that she could use around campus. The girls gave each other some clothes, candles and other things they liked. Mom and Dad gave me some clothes and the first month's rent for the apartment, I wasn't getting anymore. That gave everyone a good laugh. Missy got a bonus check from Mom and Dad and a 'Free Use' nightshirt that had to be explained to Mom and Dad. We had some lunch, took a nap, and for the most part, had a very relaxing, uneventful Christmas Day.

The next day, Mom, Julie, and Missy hit the stores early. They would be gone all day. Dad left around noon to get to the airport for his flight out. I went over to some friends' houses to catch up. Brian had gotten a new game console, so Carl and I met, and I played a few games with them.

I got home around five-thirty. I could hear voices coming from the den, so I walked in and found Mom, Missy, and Julie lounging in chairs, drinking wine and servicing themselves with their vibrators. It was a surreal, serene scene of three beautiful women lounging in overstuffed leather chairs and on the sofa with one leg hiked over the arm of the furniture. In one hand, they each had a glass of wine, and in the other, they used a dildo on themselves. As I looked closer, I noticed that each woman had a small selection of toys on the tables next to them.

"Oh, Brad's here," said Mom.

"Oh, good, he can get us more wine," said Missy, holding up her glass.

"Or he could take the place of this thing. I think the batteries have run down," said Julie.

"Sure, let me tell Brian and Carl to head home, and I'll be right back," I said, turning around to leave the room.

All three women screamed various versions of 'Fuck', 'Shit', and an almost-inaudible scream of fear that came from Julie's direction. There was a rush for clothes, and then a breeze blew past me as the women shot upstairs toward the protection of the bedrooms.

I turned back around, laughing to myself, mainly because Brian and Carl weren't there. Then I heard the calm voice of Mom from upstairs.

"Brad, be a doll, and after they are gone, bring up the wine."

"And your dick!" yelled Julie, laughing.

Three drunk women or dinner, which did I want more, I thought.

If I go up now, they will just get drunker and pass out, and I'll have to fix my dinner. If I wait a little while, they will get hungry and come down to eat. Even drunk, their cooking is better than mine, and I'll probably still get dessert. I'll wait. That way, I can get dinner and dessert.

I went into the den, started looking at what the ladies had bought, and started cleaning up the food and wine lying around. After thirty minutes, I heard the sound of people coming down the stairs.

"Are they gone?" asked Julie, as she entered the den.

"They weren't ever here," I confessed.

"If you were little, I would spank you," snapped Mom.

"Don't do it now; he would enjoy it," said Missy.

"Okay, no dessert for you," said Mom, laughing.

"Well, let's not get carried away," said Julie, laughing with her mom.

"What's everyone want for dinner," asked Mom.

"Whatever," said Missy.

"Pizza," I said.

"Dick," said Julie, laughing again.

"How about we order pizza, and give her to the delivery boy as a tip," I said, glaring at Julie.

"Ahhh, there are the two kids I remember. Fighting all the time," said Mom, laughing.

The pizza arrived, and we ate and drank more wine while we talked. Julie didn't want any wine. Her head was already telling her that she couldn't keep up with her mom when it came to drinking. We talked and drank until around ten o'clock, when we decided it was time to go to bed. Mom and Missy helped Julie up to her room and tucked her in. I went to my room and climbed into bed, half hoping Missy would just spend the night with Julie and let me get some sleep.

I pretended I was asleep when I heard the door open and close. I groaned when I felt the covers move, letting in a short blast of cold air. I squealed a little when I felt cold hands surround me as I felt a body slide next to me. Before I could fully digest what I was feeling, the sound of my mother's voice made me spin around under the covers.

"Hi," she said.

"What the fuck," was all I could think to say.

"I thought maybe we could switch things up tonight, but if you don't want to..."

"No," I said quickly, "it's not that; you just surprised me, is all."

"Good," she said, as she positioned me on my back and lay down next to me with her head on my shoulder.

"The girls in this house have a rule now. We share everything, and that includes our men."

It may have been the way she said it, or the thought that Missy had agreed to this, or maybe it was the cold hand wrapping around my dick, but I couldn't think of anything to say. All that came out at that point, was a long pathetic sigh. Mom couldn't help but laugh.

"You don't like the idea of being traded around like a used dildo," she laughed. "Get used to it. Missy explained 'free use' to me, and if she's 'free use,' so are you."

"I didn't give her that shirt," I softly screamed.

"I don't care, I've got an itch, and none of my scratching posts are available right now."

"What the fuck is a scratching post," I said, half annoyed, half curious.

"It's a dick, silly. Your dad has a big scratching post, but sometimes when I'm on deployment, I get an itch, and I have 'arrangements' with other scratching posts when needed."

"Seriously, does Dad know about this?" I whispered.

"Oh my, dear, yes, he has his dick warmers in most of the cities he goes to. Given our lives and time apart, we made this arrangement years ago. We both love each other completely, but sometimes a person's physical needs just must be met."

It was quiet for a minute, while I digested what I was hearing.

"Anyway, are you going to turn down this body," she asked, as she raised herself to her knees, throwing the covers back off us.

One of the most beautiful women I had ever seen was in front of me. Her short blonde hair framed her face. Her breasts were large, much bigger than Missy's, and they were still pert even at her age. They had to be fake. Her body was thin, leading down to her perfectly shaven pussy. There was no way I was going to pass this up.

"What about Missy," I asked, in a last-ditch effort to save my soul.

"Oh, she knows; I asked her permission. She's going to stay with Julie and take care of her."

"Why not," I said, as I pulled her down and rolled on top of her.

I started at the top and worked my way down her gorgeous body. Her body smelled of vanilla and apples. Her skin was soft as silk. I had wondered about her breasts and whether they were real earlier, but now I knew they were real. I sucked on them and ran my tongue around her hard nipples, as she giggled like a schoolgirl. I kissed my way down her rib cage to her belly button, where I played a little longer. From there, I moved to her thighs and worked my way back to her pussy, kissing and biting her thighs as I moved up.

When I got to her pussy, I kissed her lips using my tongue to open her lips and let her juices start flowing out. I moved my tongue up to her clit, and I began to suck on it, as I flicked it with my tongue. Her giggles had turned into moans of pleasure with gasps of air, each time I would suck on her clit.

I slowly and easily slid two fingers into her pussy, as I ate her clit. She was talking in between the gasps for air now.

"Fuck, yes, fuck me, eat my clit, oh god, yes," she said, in various phrasings each time I moved my fingers in or out, and sucked on her clit.

She grabbed my head and ground it into her pussy, as her body went tense.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuck!" she screamed, as her body convulsed in the mother of all orgasms.

"Fuck me, oh my god, fuck me," she said, as she pulled my head off her pussy and up her body.