The Nanny, my Sister, and Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, damn it," she said, looking me straight in the eyes. It was not a plea or a request. It was an order.

I began sliding my dick into her pussy, when her legs latched behind mine and drove me in completely. Even though I was on top, I couldn't shake the feeling that I wasn't the one doing the fucking--she was. She tried to roll me over to take more control of the fucking, but I pinned her shoulders down and took over the job of fucking her. I was in control now. I reached back, grabbed one of her legs behind the knee, and brought it up over my shoulder, allowing me to penetrate deeper. I drove my dick in farther than I had before. I felt the head of my dick impacting her cervix as she screamed in joy.

I drove in as far as I could again. This time, I exploded with rope after rope of cum delivered against her cervix. She screamed and dug her fingernails into my shoulders, as her orgasm began along with mine. I finished my orgasm, moved back down her body, and began to eat her again. The taste of her juices merged with my cum was enticing. I flicked my tongue against her clit, and she tensed and screamed again, washing more essence into my mouth.

When she couldn't take any more, she pulled me up beside her rolling over to lie on my shoulder, breathless and spent.

"That was worth waiting for," she said.

"Waiting?" I asked.

"Waiting for you to become a man, I watched you grow, and as you grew up, I knew that someday, I would have you. It was definitely worth waiting for," she said, softly. "Does that sound too weird?"

I didn't say a word. I pulled her over close to me with my arm around her, and started softly stroking her head as we fell asleep.

The next morning, we woke to the smell of coffee and bacon.

"Who's cooking breakfast?" mom asked, as she kissed me.

"That would be Julie. She's quite the cook now," I said, dressing quickly.

When Mom and I had filled our plates and sat at the table, the questions seemed to tumble out of Julie's mouth.

"So, how was it? Was he as good as I said? Did he do that thing with his tongue and your clit?"

"Woah," said mom. "Great, yes, and oh my god, I still get hot just thinking about it."

"Christ, have y'all been talking about me," I said, incredulously.

"You and your father," Missy said, smiling. "Julie and I both get him when he gets back in town."

"You want to fuck my dad?" I said, somewhat shocked.

"Free use goes both ways, honey," said Missy.

"I didn't give you that damn shirt," I said.

"No, but we have decided this is a 'free use' house, and you and your dad don't have anything to say about it," said Missy, smiling and giggling.

I couldn't tell if they were serious or not. I wasn't entirely sure how I felt about it, if they were serious.

"Fine," I said, "I'll just be in the den watching football."

"It will save time if you're naked," I heard Julie yell, as I walked downstairs.

The rest of the day was uneventful. The only sexual interruption was when Missy came in, lay beside me on the couch, and spooned with me while we watched the second half of a game. Then we decided to go upstairs and get some time together before we went to sleep.

The next few days were routine. I would get up and send out resumes while Julie, Missy, and Mom would go shopping. I knew I wouldn't get any responses to my resume this week. Most places not shut down for the holiday week were not concentrating on work. Sending them out now would ensure they were some of the first ones they would see when they came back in January.

I was surprised when I got an email from a consulting company in town. They had offered me a job last year, but it was going to be in Brazil, and I was not interested in moving somewhere where I would have an armed bodyguard assigned to me--I had turned it down. The manager remembered me from last year and replied immediately when he saw my resume in his inbox. This time, the job was a home-office-support job. It paid less than I would have been making, but it would be in town, and after six months, I could work remotely from anywhere I wanted to.

My job situation was terrific. Missy and I could move out of the house into an apartment. If we were still together when she graduated, I could move anywhere she got a job. I went over the next day and signed the offer letter, accepting the job. They wanted me to report for work, the first workday in January.

The next day was New Year's Eve. I slept in, and when I got up, the house was empty. I spent the day driving around town, looking at apartment complexes within easy commuting distance of my work and the college campus. There were three complexes in the general area. All the rooms were the same. I picked up rental packets from all three and brought them home to give to Missy tonight.

I heard the ladies and Dad in the kitchen when I got home. We all sat and talked through dinner. Dad's flight had been uneventful. He did bring home two bottles of saké from his layover in Japan for us to drink later. At around ten o'clock, Missy excused herself to get ready to watch the ball drop. Mom and Julie quickly followed her. Dad and I shrugged our shoulders.

"I guess we had better go get cleaned up, too," said Dad as he got up and headed for his bedroom.

I headed upstairs, and on my bed, I found a box with a card that said, 'Your outfit for tonight,' with a big red pair of lips.

I opened the box, and in it, was a big, white diaper and a silver sash to go across my shoulder.

The sash said, 'Free Use.'

This whole free-use thing has gone too far, I thought. But what the hell, if this is going to be like Christmas Eve, then I'm all for it.

I put on my diaper and donned my sash, and headed downstairs. I met Dad dressed the same way at the bottom of the stairs.

"I've learned not to ask questions," he said, smiling.

We walked into the room to all three ladies laughing hysterically at us. They were all dressed in white toga dresses that went midway down their thighs. They looked like Greek goddesses, each in her own way.

Dad and I went in and sat down. The ladies brought some heated saké and wine for themselves. We sat, ate from a party tray of cheese, crackers, and sausage, and drank until it was time for the Times Square ball to drop. We all stood to hug and kiss for a minute as the ball dropped.

"Okay, what's everyone's New Year's resolution?" asked Mom.

"To start winding down my schedule to spend more time at home," said Dad.

"To get the NROTC post here so I'll be in town," said Mom.

"So why are you both trying to spend more time at home now that we are both away?" asked Julie.

"It's not that you are both away..." Mom started to say.

"Speak for yourself," Dad said, quickly.

"We're winding down our careers now, and can afford to pick less high-paying jobs that give us more enjoyment," Mom said.

"How about you, Julie," asked Dad.

"I don't know, you know I hate these things where I have to think about the future," said Julie.

"How about getting your own boyfriend," said Mom and Missy, almost in unison.

"Okay," Julie said, laughing. "It will be easier to work on without big brother around."

"To graduate," said Missy.

"To make Missy happy," I said.

"I thought yours would be to get a job," Dad said.

"I decided to be a full-time student and stay in school with Julie," I said, with as straight of a face as I could manage.

The room fell silent.

"Actually, I already got a job. I start after the first of the year," I said, smiling.

The flood of questions and congratulations was overwhelming.

"Where?" was all Missy said.

I handed her the apartment brochures I had hidden under some magazines on a side table earlier after I got home.

"Here in town for the next six months. Then I can work from home, which can be anywhere," I said, smiling.

Missy dropped the brochures and hurled herself into my arms.

"I love you," she whispered in my ear.

"I love you, too," I whispered back.

We lay on the couch, wrapped in each other's arms. My diaper seemed to magically fall away as Missy climbed onto me, still dressed in the white toga. I had never fucked a girl wearing a dress before. There was something erotic about feeling the material against me, as she slid her pussy up and down my dick; the feel of her breasts through the sheer fabric against my chest as she leaned forward to kiss me. She smelled like the apple-cinnamon shampoo she likes.

Neither of us realized the time, when we heard Mom, Dad, and Julie yell, "Happy New Year!"

We looked over toward them and saw Dad lying on his back, eating Mom, who was kneeling over his face. Julie slid up and down on his massive dick with a look of pain, intense pleasure, and accomplishment on her face simultaneously.

Missy and I laughed as we lay down and returned to making love.

When I woke in the morning, I saw Mom and Julie cuddled up against Dad. Missy was still lying beside me, cuddled up tight against me.

I thought to myself. I have one fucked-up family--but in a good way.

_______________